Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Ever IWF Golf Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

First Ever IWF Golf Tournament Empty
PostSubject: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Alright, so I had this idea for an RP series back when I was in the NLWF. Basically, since Brandon owns an island, with a golf course, it makes logical sense for him to host a gold tournament right? Exactly. So I decided, why not try it here?

So basically, I'm extending the invitation to anybody on the IWF Roster who would like to come (this is much easier than asking everyone's permission to use them in my RP). So all you have to do is tell me somehow that you would like to be in. If you don't tell me, I wont include you.

So the tournament will run, in RP storyline, from May 3-5th. So those three days. I would write the RPs, and since your character would likely be in it, anyone could write some piggybacks off of them. I think it would be a cool way to get some neat piggybacks in, since I haven't seen much of that yet in the IWF.

So anyways, I'm extending the invitation for anyone who wants to be involved, and whoever else they want to bring with them. It could be a wife, girlfriend, friend, parent, anyone like that who you think you would benefit from having there (Example: I'm going to bring Anna, for obvious reasons. James Macdonald is going to bring Keagan, because he's been using her in his stories, and this will help him with ideas and such)

So basically, either PM me, tell me in the chat, or respond to this thread if you want to be involved, and who you want involved. I'll keep a master list here, and I'll keep editing it every time it changes. So please let me know, and if you have any questions, ask me.

MASTER LIST
Brandon Macdonald + Anna Macdonald
James Macdonald + Keagan Davis-Brown
Chad Mason + Ashley Matthews
Corey Casey + Jessica Matthews
Ryan Apollos + Nicole Evans
Jason Hawk + Katrina Costick

Last edited by Brandon Macdonald on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Sign Jess and I up. Just note that Jess is going to be 7 months pregnant at the time of the tournament so factor that shit into the storyline and such
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 pm

You can add my guy to the rp, I'll probably have my guys childhood friend, Nicole Evans. My guy obviously is still recovering from his fractured skull and concussion, though at this point the concussion is no long a big problem any more.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 pm

interesting. Jason and Kat are going to own this. I can totally see how this is going to go. Hole in one in the first three holes and then just suck for the rest of the tournament LOL.

But anyways. Sign up Jason and Kat Razz
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

i hate golf and don't know the rules. count me out on this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I am gonna be a might busy rebuilding a burnt down bar and fighting a shit ton of werewolves, so I will respectfully decline the invite but after the shindig y'all can come on down the the Rusty Nail, if I have her up and running by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Ever IWF Golf Tournament   First Ever IWF Golf Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Ever IWF Golf Tournament
Page 1 of 1