Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the Greatest Stable that Failed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

the Greatest Stable that Failed Empty
PostSubject: the Greatest Stable that Failed   the Greatest Stable that Failed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:06 pm

A large arena is filled to the brim with men all dressed in the same uniform. On the stage is a podium with the Red Shadows crest upon it and the side of the stage is covered in huge red drapes behind the podium is the flag of the Red Shadows organisation. The Black Major walks from the side and towards the podium he is dressed in his military uniform .

"Gentlemen and members of the Red Shadows today i will annouce the plans we have for the future as regards to the OSW and also some new members will be introduced to you today. We have three objectives in the OSW. No 1 will be the destruction of Smit and Wolf. No 2 will be the capture of the OSW tag team titles and No 3 is my own personal mission against the Posse. "

"In order to acheive these objectives we need to recruit new members and that is what i have done. The men who have joined us will be trained to the highest level possible .They will be tought in all the discipines of the Red Shadows. The training will be intense and hard . These men will go through the same pain as you did when you joined the organisations but when the training is finished instead of being mere wrestlers they will be ulitimate fighting machines."

The crowd starts clapping loudly as the Major pauses for effect. He motions for the crowd to settle down.

" So without further ado i introduce new member from Death Valley the Death Angel"

The crowd of men gasp as a huge man standing over nine feet tall slowly walks to the podium. He is dressed all in black and wears a leather mask. He shakes the Majors hand and takes his place behind him.

" Death Angel is a machine of pure destruction and the future of OSW. However he has lacked direction in this federation so far,throwing challenges to people he should not be wrestling at this stage of his career and unfortunatly he has suffered a number of losses. But under the guidence of the Red Shadows Death Angel will dominate the competion here in OSW and no longer will he fall to inferior wrestlers."

Death Angel walks to the Podium and in a slow deep voice begins to speak.

" Black Major will teach me to use my power to destroy everybody in my path. I will be a avenging angel taking out those who have wronged the Red Shadows in the past. Smit,Wolf and the Posse when i face you in the ring you will REST IN PEACE"

The Major returns to the microphone and nods his head in statisfaction at the Death Angels comments.

"Soon the whole of OSW will witness the carnage this man will unleash upon his poor victims and so it will be the Death Angel first task to take out those traitors Smit and Wolf and repay them for their stupidity that caused the self destruction of the original Red Shadows. Smit and Wolf you will suffered unimagineable pain at the hands of this master of disaster"

The crowd seem to be in awe at the size of the huge Death Angel but they again cheer at the mention of the immenenet destruction of Smit and Wolf.

"And now onto the second objective winning the Tag Team Championship and who will team with Death Angel in acheiving this goal . When i vanished from OSW to take care of business around the globe i was summoned to a meeting with the founder of the Red Shadows and the supreme commander himself and he told me he was intending to take over operations in the OSW . So i introduce to you the Supreme Commander of the Red Shadows,The leader of this organisation and the new tag team partner of Death Angel..... BARON IRONBLOOD."

The crowd rises to their collective feet in shock as the leader of the Red Shadows walked from off stage followed by two huge henchmen. Ths crowd erupts in a series of chants and salutes as the Baron stands behind the Podium. He is musculer medium sized man wearing a white bodysuit with the Red Shadows crest upon his chest,He has black military boots on and his face is covered by a large metal hood and only his eyes are visable,Black gloves adorne his hands.

"Thank you my minions. For to long i have neglected the aims of the Red Shadows as regards to the OSW . However no longer shall this be the case and i am taking personal command of all operations in OSW. The Black Major has done well but not good enough as failure will not be tolerated. So from now on the Black Major will concentrate on his vendetta against the Posse. I Baron Ironblood will lead from the front and win the tag team titles with the Death Angel .I will also assume command of recruitment leaving the Major free to plan his stratagy on bringing the Posse down. We me assuming full control of this operation success is guranteed and the injustices we have suffered in the past will be AVENGED,AVENGED,AVENGED,"

The cheering mass of Red Shadow subordinates start chanting the Barons name as he spreads his arms aloft in a show of victory.

The video finishes with a close up of the Barons eyes wide open and a hint of madness behind them

-----------------------------The Match-----------------------------

Pain is the name of the game and Tyson Rowle will feel the pain once he gets locked in the Angel's Nightmare and forced to tap out for his life, and No Tyson I don't hate you I just want to prove a point that you don't face a pissed of monster who should of been the Champion but got screwed by Rick again. Rick times is coming to a close sooner or later we will be face to face with no were to hide.

Tyson Your going to Rot in Hell.
Back to top Go down

the Greatest Stable that Failed
Page 1 of 1