Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facing your fears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Facing your fears  Empty
PostSubject: Facing your fears    Facing your fears  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Its a cool and bitter winters night and a couple of men are seen making their way across the churchyard. It is the middle of the night and its Baron Ironblood and Death Angel.

DA -
Why are we hear my lord in this graveyard in the early hours of the morning?

BI -
We have to get you ready for your match with Morphine, Victory in this morgue match is vital as it leads to a match for the IC title at Massacre.Thats why i have brought you hear to this place for the dead to prepare you for this match.

DA -
I still do not understand Baron , I am fighting in a morgue not a graveyard so how can this help me?

BI -
Listen to me and i shall explain things to you my friend, I am the leader of the Red Shadows because i am a master of stratagy and can see this morgue match for what it really is. Morphine should not be in the OSW as he is clearly insane and he should be locked away in some mental hospital or prison.It is only because his violent tendencies are being exploited by the Ivos for profit that he is wrestling at all. And because the Shadows are seen as the biggest threat to Ivos powerbase he wants to put us in matches that he thinks we cannot win, Hence the morgue match

DA -
I see what you mean my lord but why have you brought me here to this graveyard and how can it benefit me.

BI -
Because Angel what do morgues and graveyards have in common?

DA -
They both contant DEAD BODIES and i sure as hell do not like that.

BI -
Yes my friend they do and thats why we are here. The Ivos and Morphine expect you to be scared of the dead bodies and so that you will be unable to focus and defeat will soon follow. You see Ivo thinks we are to stupid to see thought his little game but he has underestimated me as usual.

DA -
At last i see what you mean ,It will only be a morgue match in name only and not at a real morgue.

BI -
Excellant do you really thing that any real medical authority will allow two men to fight it out in a real life morgue. Do you think that Ivo has that little respect for people lives that he will allow dead bodies to be abused and bashed around by two wrestlers infront of a national tv audiance. Of course he will not because if he did the outcry would be enormous and the OSW would be shut down for good and the reputations of his wrestlers tarnished for good. Its clear this morgue of his will be nothing more than a studio prop.

DA -
I knew that Morphine and Ivo were up to no good and can see the points you make my lord but why the graveyard at such a time.

The Baron does not respond but he motions Angel to follow him and after a few minutes walking they come to a open crypt guarded by Private Tenzing and two minions carrying weapons. Angel seems very uneasy about this and fidgits nervously.

BI =
You see Angel a great general covers every eventuality ,He leaves nothing to chance and so just in case Ivo has paided off some unscruperlous doctor to let them use his morgue or he really is as demonic as some people have said about him and real dead bodies will be around you in this match then i must have you prepared and thats where this crypt comes into play.

A worried Angel eyes goes wide with fear as he backs away shaking his head fully realising what the Baron has planned for him.

DA=
"NEIN, NEIN THEY IS NO WAY I AM GOING IN THERE YOU MUST BE CRAZY AS MORPHINE IS"

The Baron lets out a long laugh as he sees the fear in Angel.

BI =
"My dear Angel you must get used to the idea of being around the bodies of the dead and so you will be in the crypt for twenty fours hours to prepare you for this match, Guards will be on the outside to keep you in and do not worry food and water will be provided for you. Now i hope your not questioning my orders and refusing to obey them as you remember what happened to the last person to do that dont you"

Angel remembers only to well what happened to the last person who questioned the Baron orders,He had dissappeared and not been seen since and he did not want the same to happen to him.

DA -
No my master of course not i would never disobey a command from you,I am only a little bit concerned about spending twenty four hours in a crypt like this, Its not naturally at all.

BI -
Good i was hoping i did had to have Tenzing here presuade you to do this, I understand your concerns Captain Angel but we have forced into by the underhanded tactics of Team Ivo and Morphine. Spending one day locked up in here will put you into the same mindset of Morphine,When you leave here tomorrow you will be a crazed monster of a man willing to tear apart the man responsible for this abomination and that man is Morphine. Angel now enter the crypt and prepare yourself for the morgue match by spending this night alone with the deceased.

A very pale Angel knows he has no opition to refuse the Baron or he will recieve a beating from the monster Tenzing, He nods his head and slowly agrees to enter the crypt . As he reaches the door and starts to decend down the steps he turns and faces the Baron a look of pure fear on his face.

DA -
Morphine will pay for this ,I will make him suffer like no man has suffered before ,I will stuff him inside a body bag and leave him in cold storage permantenly

BI -
Good Agnel good , Do what must be done and show no mercy to Morphine , Make him suffer for the night of torment you face and i assure you my friend you will only emerge the stronger for it.

The video ends as Death Angel desends into the crypt and the two minions close the door behind him and take up their guard duties.
Back to top Go down

Facing your fears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: