Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wins and the losses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

The wins and the losses Empty
PostSubject: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 pm

So, as I said before (pretty sure none of you believed in me) that I was gonna start a new win loss record, since we don't have one anymore. Now, I know alot of people are on the show, but I'm only going to start with the wins and losses of those who were shown. Till new debuts come, week by week there will probably be new records, and always new results.

So heres to kick off the new year.

[tr] [tr]
Wrestler Wins Losses No contests
Alexander Remington 2 0 0
Gordon Fury 2 0 0
Sean Libby 1 1 0
Tiffani Michaels 2 0 0
Jack Savage 2 0 0
Ashe Corvin 1 1 0
Ryan Apollos 1 1 0
Axle Vengeance 1 1 0
Griffin Hawkins 2 0 0
Christian James 1 0 0
Damien Drake 1 0 0
Parker Wayde 0 1 0
Steel Angel 1 1 0
Baron Thomson 0 1 0
Philip Joseph 1 1 0
John Tolly 0 2 0
Angelica Monroe 0 1 0
Blyss Lockhart 1 1 0
Johnny Cage 1 1 0
Eric Steel 0 2 0
Watson Brawley 0 1 0
Jacob Figgins 0 1 0
Diana Logan 0 1 0
Alexander Raven 0 1 0
Ruby Winters 0 1 0

The yellow indicates who is champion during that week. It will be changed every time there is a new champion. No showers for two weeks will be removed but if they come back after two weeks their W/L will be reset. Also people will be ranked for most wins to the top, most losses will be at the bottom, and yes I will change them.

Last edited by Sean "Crazy" Libby on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Nice set up, although I already know my overall record is 2 wins and 1 loss.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Well I'm glad you know your overall, but this is a new year, new life, new everything. This W/L is to count all this year. Not last year, not the year before. Just this. Wink

Oh and I forgot, Hall of Famer's do not get included, whether your DA, Brandon, your a HoF. You have nothing more to prove.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 pm

It's a cool thought
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 pm

It should be used as a inspiration, Say if your on a massive lossing streak, you'd wanna kick start right back into it. Or the same if your on a winning streak, you don't wanna lose. All match types that concern a person will be included in their W/L.

It doesn't matter if you didn't get pinned in a Tag match, or one person was the reason for the loss, If your team loses, you lose. There is no escaping it, no excuses. If you don't want to have losses, best throw out your best performance for you, and your partner. Don't rely on just one person to do all the work for the team. Gotta fight to win, gotta fight to be the best and thats what we do.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Yeah totally. I like it but we need to keep it going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 pm

this win/loss record needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wins and the losses   The wins and the losses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wins and the losses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: