Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 am

Hey everyone. Just wanted to throw an introduction out there. The name is Josh. Been doing this E-Fedding thing going on 6 years now. I'm a very easy going dude and except for the times when I'm harassing you, you won't even know I'm here. I've known Axel for several years now and that's how I ended up here. I've been looking for a place where I can just have fun and RP and not worry about stuff. Being a fed head, it gets boring RPing in my own place lol. So, anyways, just wanted to say hi and looking forward to working with you all. Anytime you want to get ahold of me or want to know anything else, just shoot me PM here or my MSN is listed if you want to get me on there.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 am

Welcome Very Happy even tho you spelled it Axel (common mistake) lol you're still good people. I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 am

Cool stuff man. Glad to have you here. Welcome to the dysfunctional family we have affectionately named "IWF."

Looking forward to seeing what you can do. Any questions, ask your friendly neighborhood admins not named Steel Angel.

Jokes, you can tell him. He's probably more useful than me these days.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:58 am

Welcome we are happy to have you here
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 am

Hiya!

Corey Casey here...Welcoming you to IWF! I am the de-facto "Admin in charge" here [i only say this because i'm usually the one who is always around and usually the one who is most likely to be able to effectively and quickly handle whatever problems you might have. Also, because Steelio is in the dog house and Chuck and Styg pop in and out with varying degrees of availability Razz] anyways...Welcome!

You can either debut in a segment this week and debut in the ring next week

OR

Just debut in the ring next week

your call. Let me know what you choose either here or via PM Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 am

After all these years, you would think I'd remember it's Axle lmao. Thanks for the welcome, everyone. CC, I'll hit you up with a PM here in a few short mins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1