Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance   Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 am

Throw the rule book out the window for this one, folks! The former IWF Champ and former member of The Empire Parker Wayde makes his return to action on Battle Grounds after sending a BIG TIME message to not only Axle, CC, and the rest of The Empire...but also to IWF World Heavyweight Champ Alexander Remington last week by announcing that the IWF World Heavyweight Championship match at Rising Monarchy is now officially a Triple Threat Match!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
P
Admin

Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance   Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Parker can feel the a adrenaline pulsing through his body. Twenty minutes ago he thought that he had this match won, and now, he is about to turn that into fact. It is a beautiful feeling, the knowing that you have your victim in the palm of your hand, ready to knock them out at your leisure. He whips the smaller man into the far turnbuckle with all of his strength, and then watches as his opponent tries to spin himself around to avoid running into the corner chest first. This process was all academic, of course. Parker, and everyone else in the arena, knew that you always turn to your back heading into the corner. When you know these things, you can capitalize on these things. Parker was already at an all out sprint before his prey even came into contact with the corner. He leaped towards the man as he smacked his back against the thick pad covering the top turnbuckle. The peak of Parker's flight happened the split second before the man was able to look in Parker's direction and see what was about to happen to him.

PAR-KER! PAR-KER! PAR-KER!

The crowd cheered him on, and as he decended back to the ring, knowing that this night his hand was going to be raised, it all unraveled before his very eyes. The smaller man ducked out of the way as the Instant Impact smacked, face first, into the top turnbuckle. Parker turned, a rookie mistake really, and found himself cut in half with a boot to the stomach. The luckiest superstar in the world, pulled Parker in before powering him up into the air. Parker found himself laying face up on the right shoulder of a man that should have been face down in the mat, unconscious, by now. The camera flashes are enough to blind Parker, and then the world slid out from under him. Parker spun in the air, suddenly free falling towards the mat face down. The freefall ended prematurely though, as a two hundred pound weight, in the form of his opponent, pulls his face down faster than the rest of his body. The mat was unforgiving. Parker's brain rattled, and his vision blurred. Before he knew it, he was being rolled onto his back while the crowd came alive like he had not heard while he was in the driver's seat. The official slid into position, and everyone knew it was over.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The ring announcer stood up from her chair, microphone in hand, to announce the demise of the Instant Impact to the crowd, even though they already knew the result.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER, VIA PINFALL.....

===========================================================================

Parker turned away, trying to shake himself from the words he knew were going to come out of her mouth next. This situation always ended the same and he had seen it dozens of times. Why did it continue to haunt him? Trying to escape from it all, Parker rolls away and finds himself in freefall once again. His eyes widen as the floor closes in on him. The dim lighting of the room blinds his eyes, which had been bathed in darkness for the last few hours. Parker slams against the floor, defeated. Another night, another nightmare. The superstar balls up his fists and smacks the ground of the hotel room as if it is to blame. It is only then that he remembers that when he fell asleep earlier in the night, he wasn't alone.

Edwin: I think the rest of it goes something like: YOUR WINNER, AND STILL BETTER THAN PARKER.... THE MAIN EVENT.... JHALC!

Parker presses his head into the floor so hard that it gives him a headache. He had been talking in his sleep again. In the weeks since his injury, he had been doing that a lot more often, and it seems that Edwin had been picking up a pattern in the dreams. If only the guy would ever find the time to sleep, himself. At least then, Parker wouldn't have to deal with the same song and dance on a nightly basis.

Parker: I have no idea what you are talking about, Ed. Maybe you should get yourself some sleep. You seem to be a little delirious.

Edwin was used to a response like this by now. He had actually spent the last twenty minutes or so trying to figure out something witty to say to Parker whenever this conversation was fated to happen.

Edwin: You can call me delirious if you want. Then again, I am not the one losing imaginary matches to a dead friend every night. Then again, I am not the guy that yells at the top of my voice while I am sleeping, and then falls out of my bed a couple times a week. If I am delirious, you are straight losing it Parker.

Parker rolled over, and feels the shitty carpet rake his shoulder as he turns to his back. He blinks a few times before his eyes adjust to being open. He folds his arms across his chest and tries to shake off the dream.

Parker: What do you know, anyways?

The words came out empty. Edwin and Parker knew that they were little more than a defensive reflex response.

Edwin: I only know what you tell me, and that is close to nothing.

Parker: Then shut up and leave me be.

===========================================================================
====================Parker Be Shooting====================

The former IWF Champion.

The third ever Triple Crown Champion in IWF.

The fastest man to ever climb the ladder to the top.

The man that threw Stygian off of his throne and laughed while he did it.

The Instant Impact.

Parker Wayde.

It was time to make a return to make things right. It was time to make a return to finish what he started last week on Battlegrounds. Alexander Remington fought through the pain to come out with the title at New Year's Evil. It was only after the fact that Axle Vengeance took Parker's place at the lead of The Empire. Parker gets it, it was all just business. A former champion does nothing for Corey Casey. Once you prove to the cripple that you can't beat the current champion, you get discarded faster than you got recruited, and normally a whole lot more painfully. Axle took advantage of the situation, and made a name for himself be removing Parker from action in the same night that he put down an IWF legend. Parker should be returning to correct that injustice right?

Parker's attention should be on taking out the guy that took him out, right?

It would only make sense.

Parker breaks all of the molds though. Parker prides himself on being original though, doesn't he?

The only thing that Parker was focused on when he stepped back into that ring and sent a message to the IWF world was the only thing that he had never heard before in his career.

The crowd was cheering his name. The place was coming unhinged for him.

All of the past hatred had been erased.

The game had changed while he was away. This wasn't anything that he had expected to happen. He was the guy that had taken out two men and then joined the most hated group in IWF in his debut. This was the guy that attacked a woman with a ladder after he gave her a title as charity. This was the guy that accepted the Devil's offer to join The Empire in exchange for Stygian on a silver platter.

Parker had given them no reason to cheer him.

Yet they were.

Every one of the people in attendance were on their feet.

Most of them chanting his name.

It was the kind of feeling that he could not describe in words. He had claimed for the last year that he did not care what the people thought of him. To tell the truth, it had not bothered him when they didn't like him. He didn't feed off of that hatred, but he prevailed in spite of it. When that emotion changed, when the booing stopped and the cheers were born, Parker found himself caring about what these people had to say. Instead of ignoring them, Parker was feeding off of them for the first time. Instead of sending a message to every one of the people in attendance, he was merely their lightning rod. They told him what they wanted to see, and he made it a reality.

The Empire was torn apart by a barbed wire steel chair.

Alexander Remington was torn apart at the will of the fans. The IWF Champion was left lying in the center of the ring, just as Parker had been at the end of New Years Evil. The Instant Impact had even dared to pick up the title that was no longer his, and still there were no boos. As he laid the title across the heap of flesh that IWF called its current champion, the cheers grew only louder.

Parker thought that Alexander Remington might get involved in the decision on way or another.

The only things that Parker EXPECTED to happen though.... were the cheers.

Parker was certain that from the second that he stepped through the curtain he would be able to feed off of that energy.

When he was succeeding in spite of that energy he was one of the most dangerous men on the roster.

Now that he was feeding off of the crowd to fuel him, there might not be anyone on the roster that is still in Parker's league.

Tonight Parker was going to step into the ring with the man that tried to remove him from the equation. Not only were Parker Wayde and Axle Vengeance going to do battle, but the battle was going to be held with no rules.

That is the problem for you, Axle. That is what is going to cause your downfall. I know that you are no stranger to having no rules govern your actions. At New Year's Evil when you attacked me from behind, there were no rules that held you back. In fact, there was a lack of any kind of rules or moral standing involved in what you did. You attacked a man from behind. You attacked someone that was not even close to 100%. You kicked a man while he was down. I don't blame you. People call Parker the Instant Impact because my first night on the job I made an instant impact. Parker steam rolled three other men, and then joined Natural Law in his debut. Parker went from a nobody to a somebody in a matter of minutes. The difference between us is, I had the titanium set of balls that allowed me to attack them face to face. Parker does not simply walk up from behind and take advantage. Parker gets in your face. Parker lays out the trap and lets you walk into it.

People like to argue that the win over Stygian, and Parker's subsequent title reign was rigged. People like to say that Parker didn't really win anything. That is bullshit. There was a trap set for Stygian. Parker led the big man to the water, and it was his option whether or not he would step up and drink from the well. Parker didn't do a single underhanded thing in that match, and Parker walked away without any guilt.

You on the otherhand, had to wait until a man's back was turned. Parker gets it, business is business. Parker was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and got to be a part of the message that you sent to the IWF world. The problem is, you didn't do a very good job of putting the former champion on the shelf. As a matter of fact, you did a pretty botched job of keeping a man down. Honestly, the fact that I lost the title without a single defense kept me out longer than your attack on me did. You attacked me, and managed to be an afterthought. Now you walk into a street fight. You walk into a battle, just three weeks after you attacked me, with Parker back to 100%. I know you saw how Parker ripped apart The Empire last week. I know it scared the hell out of you to see that fire lit under Parker.

You saw a glimpse of the man that went through hell with Stygian. You caught just the slightest flash of the man that was able to scrape himself up off of the mat after all of the offense that Stygian could muster against a stacked deck. You saw the man that went undefeated in his first two months on the job in IWF. You saw the man that Corey Casey built The Empire around.

Parker doesn't blame you that in that moment, you ran away scared.

You backpedaled up that ramp faster than any bitch before you.

It was laughable, as will be your effort when it comes to stepping into the ring with Parker.

This is normally the part where I tell you that this is your Final Call. I have outgrown such childish things though. The truth is, you will live to fight another day. You will come back from this beating.

That doesn't mean it isn't going to be a beating you will never forget.

That doesn't mean it isn't going to be a beating that I enjoy handing out.

Tonight, Axle Vengeance gets to be Parker's little bitch.

After that, the rest of The Empire is going to be reduced to ash at my feet.

You will witness the second rise of Parker.

Axle, you get to sit front and center for the beginning of a new era for Parker.

You get to be the first stepping stone.

Congrats.

Back to top Go down

Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance
Page 1 of 1