Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan   Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 pm

The Empire's most loyal disciple meets the impressive Diana Logan with a shot at the High Impact Champ on the line!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan   Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

When I watched wrestling as a kid, there was one manager that almost all of the fans seemed to hate with a passion. But for some reason, even as a kid I could not bring myself to hate this man. In fact, over time I began to find myself liking him and began to cheer for the men and women that he would manage. So when I was in UECW, I received a phone call from The Mastermind, Howard Harvard himself! He wanted me appear on his talk show. And that was when I made one of the most important decisions for my career. I decided that I would have to try my hardest to get that man back into this sport and manage me. This is the story of what happened after his show went off the air that night.

Howard looked at me and laughed as soon as the camera stopped rolling as he reached his hand out to me. Being the hug fan of his that I always had been, I grabbed his hand and accepted his handshake.

Jack Savage: Howard Harvard, sir, I want to thank you for letting me be on this great show of yours here tonight. I would love to do it again some time.

Howard looked at me again and smiled. Then just started to laugh.

Howard Harvard: Jack, the privilege was all mine. I loved having you on my show, but tonight was my last night. I got the word just before we went on the air

I knew right then and there that this might be my best chance. This was my opportunity to convince Howard Harvard to become a part of my management team.

Jack Savage: Well Howard, now that your show is done, have you thought about what you want to do now?

I started to smile as I grabbed a bottle of water and took a drink.

Howard Harvard: I don't know, maybe I can just go back to being a lawyer full time.

He starts to shrug, as I let out a hearty laugh.

Howard Harvard: What? It could happen.

I take a look around the room and laugh even harder at that.

Jack Savage: Howard, you know full well that is not what you really want to do. You know that you would love to get back into managing professional wrestlers again. And to tell you the god's honest truth? I would love for you to join my management team. I have loved your management style since I was a young kid.

I shrug my shoulders as I wait for any response from Howard Harvard.

Howard Harvard: Jack, you really would want me to become one of your mangers? Because, if that is your wish, I want you to know that I would be greatly honored to do that. Jack, I have watched your career since day one. I always knew that you were something special, someone who could do it all. You were someone that all the great bad guys in this business would love because you were young, cocky, and so full of arrogance.

Howard laughed in that moment.

Jack Savage: I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. Of course I would love for you to become one of my managers.

Howard Harvard: Okay then. I will do it. I know I can find the cause of this slump that has plagued you in recent years, and eliminate it.

In that moment, I was thrilled. I had the man that I knew to be the one who could help me to to succeed all over again.

[On Camera]

The camera slowly fades in on Jack Savage who is standing right in front of the poster for Rising Monarchy wearing an all black Armani suit. With a huge grin on his face.

Jack Savage: So I was wrong...

A look of contempt comes to the face of Jack Savage.

Jack Savage: I thought that next time I talk you, the filthy unwashed masses, that I can proudly tell you I have beaten Alexander Remington in the Double Cage of Horrors. But I did not get that job done. Something stopped me from getting it job done. In fact, some of you may say that he has given me a wake up call. It may have been something that I needed, but Alexander Remington has not proven one god damn thing to me.

Jack lets out a little laugh.

Jack Savage: To me, Remington is just an obstacle that I will have to eventually overcome. Just like Jonathan Cage, I will taste sweet victory. Because in reality, Alexander Remington your no different then Cage. I will beat you sooner or latter. I hope for your sake that it will happen sooner rather then latter. Because the later it happens, the worse off you will be. In fact, your career will be in serious jeopardy. But Remington is not the reason I am here talking to you cretins.

Jack Savage: I am here because of the useless, little girls...

The smile on Jack's face disappears and is replace with a scowl.

Jack Savage: Over the course of my thirteen year professional wrestling career I have wrestled my fair share of totally and completely, useless little girls.

Jack Savage: Do I Need to bring up the little girl that I flat out CUNT punted? That little girl has become so irrelevant by this point, that I have seemed to have forgotten her name by choice.

Jack Savage: Then, there is what I did to one Rebecca Valiant...

Jack Savage: You all remember that one, don't you? Just what the hell am I talking about? Of course you all remember. Because that is a night that will live on forever. That was the night that I defeated Becky Valiant and took what was rightfully mine. And that loss is what turned her back into the only thing that she truly deserves. Not as a wrestler, not as a manager. But just a simple, brainless valet. Nothing but simple eye candy... and not even really that much if you ask me.

Jack Savage: Everything that I have done to all of these useless little girls who have made the mistake of getting into the ring with me has turned me into, not only the most feared man in the UECW Vixen's Locker Room, but one of the most feared men by all of the little girls in great sport of professional wrestling.

Jack Savage: But why the hell I am talking about all of these useless, little girls? Because someone some where has made the choice to have me face another useless, little girl. I know right? What the FUCK could they be thinking given my history with the things I do to little girls like the Rebecca Valiants in this world involving the squared circle.

Jack Savage: I mean, who would put a man like me in the ring with a little girl that has never wrestled a man in an IWF ring before? This person is definitely not looking out for Logan's well being. That's why this whole match must have been some kind of a huge mistake. Putting Diana Logan in the same ring with me?

Jack Savage shrugs his shoulders.

Jack Savage: Ah well, only one thing to do. I am going to hurt Diana Logan...

Jack Savage: I am going to break Diana Logan. She does not even stand a chance. And the sad part is that she thinks she does. At Rising Monarchy, I will show her the error of that line of thinking and prove just why such a useless, little girl like her does not belong in the same ring with man like me.

Jack Savage: A man, that does not care what the hell he does to useless, little girls like Diana Logan. Because, I don't care what I do her. I don't care about the pain I am going to her body. I don't care if I make it so she will never step foot into a wrestling ring ever again.

Jack Savage: And if I have it my way? Diana Logan WILL never step foot in a wrestling ring again after Rising Monarchy.

Jack Savage: This will be the night where everything you think you know is going to change. And whether it be for better or for the worse... Ha ha haaaa It will all depend on who you ask.

Jack Savage: But, if you decide to ask me? I will guarantee that it will be for the better. Because one more useless, little girl will be taken care of, and it will be in the most brutal of ways. If anyone has a problem with that, they can go FUCK off.

Jack has a huge smile across his face

Jack Savage: I will Beat Diana Logan because I am better then her.

A huge smile come back across the face of Jack Savage

Jack Savage: Useless, little girls

Howard Harvard slowly walks into the shoot.

Howard Harvard: You will do everything that you said you will do. Because so much is on the line.
It time you get shoot at being someone in this company and what better way to do that then to do everything. So it will not matter if it is Diana Logan or if it is Gordon Fury... Jack Savage will become the IWF High Impact champion.

Fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan   Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Salt Lake City, Utah, the Barnes and Noble in the Gateway Mall

Teenage girl:
Excuse me, aren’t you Diana Logan?

I blinked and looked up from my coffee and my notebook. I didn’t expect to be recognized here, but apparently the past few weeks being in IWF had put my face all over the place. I guessed that I should get used to it, especially with the small measure of success that I had enjoyed in my first weeks. It was a win some, lose some situation, but I was giving it my best. That was what mattered. I had skill and determination, and the rest would follow.

Diana Logan:
Yeah, that’s me. What can I do for you?

I gave her my best camera-worthy smile and locked eyes with her. I devoted my full attention to the young woman. My fans had gotten me here, and I knew that they would be the ones who kept me going even when the going got tough in the Insurgency.

She pushed a magazine toward me. I had known that the photo shoot they’d had me do for publicity, for my debut, would end up in a magazine. I didn’t expect to be handed that magazine, or the sharpie marker that followed it.

Teenage girl:
Can you sign this for me please?

I smiled again and took the sharpie. That, I could do. I would be happy to do.

Diana Logan:
Absolutely. What’s your name?

Teenage girl:
Jordyn.

She blushed and seemed kind of nervous, which was sweet. I remembered meeting my first celebrity, or even a semi-celebrity. I wondered if this was the same for her. I nodded and signed the magazine, on the corner of one of the photos.

“To Jordyn: Follow your dreams and remember that strength comes from within. Diana.”

It was exactly the kind of message that I wanted to promote, and I hoped that she took it to heart. Someone had told me the same thing when I was about her age. It had changed my life.

Diana Logan:
There you go, Jordyn. It’s my pleasure.

Jordyn smiled and smiled shyly, and muttered an embarrassed thank you as I handed the magazine and marker back to her. She turned and hurried away to where her friends waited in a corner booth, and they all giggled and kept looking at me. I smiled again and gave them a little wave of my fingers. They looked startled, and then waved back with more nervous giggles.

I laughed and turned my attention back to my coffee and the notebook. This was an important project that I was working on. Well, important to me. And a fun break from training today. An independent comic book company here in Salt Lake had approached me, wanting to turn me into the hero of a series. I had been surprised, but accepted. It’s not every day that one gets approached to do something like that, and I wasn’t going to pass up the chance to get my message out there in other ways. I hadn’t had many strong female role models growing up, except for the woman I imitated in the ring. If I could offer something for other girls to look up to, then I’d do my best.

The notebook wasn’t mine. It was the writer’s. I had met with her this morning, and she’d handed over the notebook just for a few hours. She wanted my opinions on what she’d done so far, and I was looking it over. So far it looked pretty awesome, even if I was still having issues comprehending the idea that someone wanted to make me the star of a comic book.

I looked at my watch. It was time to get the notebook back to the writer, before she started to panic. I finished my coffee and paid the bill, and rose to my feet. There was a lot to get done today, before I got on the plane for Boston this afternoon. I couldn’t wait to get to my first pay-per-view event, but that didn’t mean that there wasn’t still stuff to get done first.

Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan Jordynsmaller_zps2c1ff7ef

Chloe pressed her hands into the small of her back, causing her pregnant belly to show more prominently for a moment. She was getting pretty far along, and I grinned. I was looking forward to having a niece or nephew. They had decided not to learn the sex from the ultrasound, so it was going to be a surprise.

Diana Logan:
You look tired, sis.

I was sitting comfortably in Chloe and Adam’s kitchen, since she had invited me to lunch before I headed out to Boston. Adam was going to drive me to the airport, so it was convenient as well as pleasant.

Chloe:
You have no idea. Only two months left, though.

She gave a weak laugh. I grinned.

Diana Logan:
Yeah, only two months. I bet it’ll feel like an eternity… and then you never get to sleep again.

She shot me a glare, and then chuckled as she cleared her plate.

Chloe:
Yeah, don’t remind me. I’m not looking forward to that part. But it will be nice not to be pregnant.

Yeah, I would believe that. There was a reason I wasn’t planning to get married or have kids, ever. I had seen what my sister was going through the last seven months. Morning sickness, being sore and tired all the time, not being able to breathe because the baby was pressing up against her diaphragm… Yeah. NOT for me.

Diana Logan:
Hey, I’ll babysit as often as I can. As often as my schedule will allow, anyway. It’s a lot more hectic than it used to be.

Chloe:
I know. And I appreciate it. But you’ve got to keep chasing that dream of yours. I put mine on hold, so you need to go do something incredible for both of us.

I blushed just a little. I didn’t realize that she felt that way. But it made me even more determined to do what I needed to do to win against Jack Savage.

Diana Logan:
I will, sis. For me and for you… and for that baby of yours. I have a feeling it’s going to be a girl, you know. I’ve got to be a good auntie and set a good example.

She smiled again, and I rose to my feet and cleared my plates for lunch. It was time to get going. Boston was waiting for me.

Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan Bostonskyline_zps15d07f7e

Diana stands backstage at Rising Monarchy. She’s already dressed out for the fight in the ring, and she adjusts her golden bracelets absently as she watches the backstage monitors. This is probably the biggest fight of her career so far, and she knows it.

The camera focuses on her as she turns to face it, and she gives the audience a big smile. She runs her fingers through her hair.

Diana Logan:
Jack Savage. What do I have to say about the man named Jack Savage? It’s a name that suggests an ignorant brute, to be honest. Or at least that’s the first impression that I get. It may not be the case, but when I hear the word ‘savage’ I get these images of… Tarzan swinging through the jungle. You may be strong, but I don’t think you’re all that smart.

For example, you’re one of the most loyal members of the Empire. Maybe that seems like a good business move. But if you think that Corey Casey is going to really give you a shot at the titles? You’re a good lapdog. Maybe you could be promoted to hunting hound. Wolf at best. But the king of IWF? I believe you’re just deluding yourself.

Diana settles to sit in a folding chair, but her posture and bearing makes the cheap seat seem like a goddess’ throne. She looks like a queen, until she shakes her finger at the camera again. Then she appears to be like a chiding older sister.

Diana Logan:
You might think that you can underestimate me just because I’m a woman. That would be the thing that a savage would do, you know. Try to put a woman in her place; knock her over the head with a club and drag her off to your cave by the hair.

I’m not like other women, you know. I never have been, and I never will be. I’m so fucking sick of everyone thinking that I’m going to fall over, mortally wounded because they’ve called me ugly, or told me that they’re going to treat me like a little girl. You know what that is? Utterly insulting is what that shit is.

I’m good. I know it, and the people upstairs at IWF know it too, or I wouldn’t even be scheduled for this match. And if you think that you’re going to put me in my place, you’ve got another thing coming. Nobody’s ever managed to put me in my place. Ever. Except my own mother, but whose mother hasn’t?

The point is, I won’t bow down. I won’t give up. And I won’t be defeated. Unlike you, I think for myself. I don’t have anyone telling me what to do, and nobody is pulling my strings. I don’t bow down to an emperor, and I don’t let a lawyer manage me as a wrestler. I am my own woman. I am strong, I am independent, and I won’t be beaten.

Don’t make the mistake of underestimating me because I happen to have different anatomy from you. I fully intend to keep this from being a waste of your time. I’m not so sure about you having the same courtesy. This match is going to be an absolute waste of my time, but a necessary evil on the path to facing Gordon Fury.

Fury is a better man than you are, Savage. He’s not going to make the mistake of underestimating. A part of me wishes that I could give up and let you win, just to see him show you what a real man is like. But I’ll have to deliver that beatdown myself this week. You’ll just have to watch from the sidelines.

She actually looks rather eager at the idea, and she cracks her knuckles as she rises to her feet.

Diana Logan:
So you can threaten me all you want. You can threaten all the other “useless little girls” in this federation. I can’t wait to see what Tiffani Michaels thinks about that. Or your Empire cohorts Ruby and Blyss. I think they’d all be rather insulted to be called useless by the Empire’s hound. You should be careful, sweetheart, or they might decide that the loyal hound needs to be brought to heel even after I’ve managed to beat you.

She gives the camera a wink, and it fades to black as she goes to get ready for the match.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan   Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan
Page 1 of 1