Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

In a match that is all about respect, Gordon Fury prepares himself as he steps into the ring with Griffin Hawkins to participate in the first ever Headbanger's Brawl Match in IWF history!

What is a Headbanger's Brawl Match you ask? Who knows...ask Griffin!!!!

Gordon had some computer problems and was half an hour or so late on his first RP, but Griffin said he could post two on deadline day, so I let it slide.

--Styg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:13 pm

~The night after Battlegrounds.~

What happened out there? That's all I could ask as I sit in my hotel room bed. I took my eye off the ball and it cost me the win. I'm sure Tiffani was disappointed in me. I did not want to let her down in the slightest. Gordon Fury had pinned me in the center of the ring.

Whats this mean for Rising Monarchy?

So many questions...I wish I could answer it all..but I was tired. I was about to turn off the lights and go to bed, but I heard a knock on the door.

[color:515c=red[Griffin Hawkins - Come in! It's open![/color]

The door slowly opens before Tiffani steps inside of the room and looks towards me with an expression of worry etched onto her face. I could tell she wasn't happy.

Tiffani Michaels - It's just me.

I look up at her, my head rising from the pillow as there is also a look of concern on my face.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey...you okay?

She comes over and sits on the bed. She looks down at me with those deep brown eyes.

Tiffani Michaels - I wouldn't blame you if you were mad at me right now.

Griffin Hawkins - Mad?..Tiff, why would I be mad?

Tiffani Michaels - I cost us the match tonight. If you hadn't checked on me, maybe we could have had the whole thing won.

Griffin Hawkins - Thats it?..Tiffani it's okay...

She shakes her head. She was really taking this hard.

Tiffani Michaels - No, it's not. I feel really guilty about it.

I sit up, looking directly into the eyes of my best friend. I didn't want her to think any of this was her fault.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiffani, look at me. It's alright. I don't care about the match. My main concern is you. I admit..sometimes I get too emotional and do things that may cost me matches, but if its for you, I don't care. If you got seriously hurt, I would never forgive myself.

Tiffani Michaels - So you're really not upset with me?

Griffin Hawkins - No, not at all. Gordon may have gotten the best of me on this night..but that doesn't mean he will at Rising Monarchy. Like I always do, I'll pick myself back up and get back in the game.

Tiffani Michaels - Of course you will, I know you can beat him at Rising Monarchy.

Griffin Hawkins - I appreciate your support, just don't let this one loss throw you off your focus, I know you can beat Ruby Winters, you've done it before. But be careful of Blyss Lockhart, she's already proven she'll do anything....or anyone...to get to that belt from off your waist.

She just laughs a little and shakes her head. At least she's smiling tonight.

Tiffani Michaels - Come on Griffin, the worst she's done is call me Pom Pom Girl. She's not really the tough bitch she acts like, I know that deep down she's just jealous of me and that's just going to bite her in the ass in the end.

Griffin Hawkins - Thats true, but now that she has Corey Casey and the rest of the village people in her back pocket, she's even more dangerous. But I'll be in the back ready for any one of those sons of bitches that'll try and come down and interfere.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll be fine Griffin. I've beaten both of those girls before, and I think they'll be more focused on ripping each other apart. It's not exactly all rainbows and happiness in The Empire between the women.

Griffin Hawkins - Thats true..both want the gold..but neither of them have beaten you..and its going to be like Groundhog Day for them when they come up against you, just like when I beat Gordon and show him that he really should be careful who he mouths off to.

Tiffani Michaels - I think Rising Monarchy will be a good night for the both of us.

Griffin Hawkins - Definitely, I'm glad we both cleared our heads about tonight.

Tiffani Michaels - Me too, I feel a lot better now.

Griffin Hawkins - In the meantime, lets go to bed. We have a early flight to catch.

Tiffani Michaels - That's a good idea, I am pretty tired.

She gets up to leave, but something in me doesn't want her to go. I call out to her.

Griffin Hawkins - Actually..Tiff..you think you can stay with me tonight?

Tiffani Michaels - You want me to stay with you?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, I've..had a lot on my mind lately and I don't feel like sleeping alone tonight.

It was true that with all the drama going on in my personal and professional life, I needed a friend to be with. I didn't want to go through this alone. She answered my question with a warm smile.

Tiffani Michaels - Sure, I'll stay with you for tonight.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks..I really appreciate that.

She climbs into the bed with me and turns on the lights. She rests her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her. Together we both fall asleep.

---------------------------------

January 22nd, 2013
Boston Massachusetts
TD Garden Arena

I was set up for one of the most uphill battles in my career..a Headbangers Brawl. Any Metal Head knows that for a match such as this, you had to be prepared. I called up my good friend Mitch Shepard to train me for this battle. The last time I did this..I was trained by an old codger who was trying to mold me into the next Rocky Balboa. This time..it's an environment I can understand.

...Rock and Roll.

I arrived with Mitch at the Boiler Room, dressed in true rock garb, pink zebra print pants and Poison T-Shirt. I'm wondering what Mitch has planned for me.

Griffin Hawkins - Dude..I should be training for the match and all..but why a boiler room?

Mitch Shepard - This is only the beginning bro. For a Headbangers Brawl, you have to trust your feelings and senses.

Griffin Hawkins - What do you mean?..

Mitch Shepard - I went through great expense to set this up for you. Here, put on this.

He reaches into the pocket of his brown leather jacket and pulls out to be a blindfold.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey man..if this involves bondage...

Mitch Shepard - No No!...that's training for another day. You have to trust your ears for this. You gotta know whats metal...and whats not.

Griffin Hawkins - Man..sounds intense. Okay I'm in.

I tie on the black blindfold, I see nothing but darkness. Is this what black people see all the time?..

Mitch Shepard - What we have here is a basic thing. You need to trust your feelings and senses..I set up cardboard cut outs of certain musicians..your job..is to identify if its metal...or crap.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm ready...

I made sure to focus until I heard the first lyric.

And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh Like baby, baby, baby, no Like baby, baby, baby, oh I thought you'd always be mine, mine

I knew what that was...that unholy voice was not the voice of metal...it was Justin Bieber. Channeling all my rage, I searched in the darkness for the sound of the voice and had my hand on what felt like a small cut out. I stepped back and hit a spin kick, breaking the head of it. I take off my blindfold to see that it was indeed...Bieber.

Mitch Shepard - Not bad Griffster, so far so good. lets see how you do against the others.

I put the blindfold back on and heard the sounds of another familiar lyric.

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday

Sweet Hell...I despise that song with a passion. It can only be one thing..Rebecca Black.
I search around for the sound of that horrible music. Like Daredevil before me, I trusted my feelings and came to what felt like a female cardboard cut out. I delivered a straight fist to the chest. I took off the blindfold and lo and behold..it was Rebecca Black.

Mitch Shepard - You have keen senses young grasshopper..

After going through a lot of cardboard cut outs such as Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and others, he decides its time for me to head to the ring. We go to the empty arena.

Griffin Hawkins - So Mister Miyagi..whatcha got planned for me?

Mitch Shepard - Part two of your training. You know the sounds of music..now you got to deal with it. You won't be dealing with the actual musicians...but well paid impersonators...

Griffin Hawkins - How will this help?..

Mitch Shepard - You're going to be in there against Gordon Fury..you just have to picture all the musicians of the past present and future you love to hate. The referee is right there in the ring. Lets get it started!

I climb into the ring, ready to face the first challenger. Just then "Baby One More Time" hits the air and out comes an impersonator...Britney Spears. She really looks like a dead ringer for Britney as she's dressed in her catholic schoolgirl uniform. She dances her way into the ring. She begins singing to me.

"Britney": Oh Baby Baby...how was I supposed to....

I don't let her finish and kick her in the mid section. I grab her and lift her up, putting her down for the count with a Sitdown Powerbomb. The referee counts the 1..2...3..and the first victim is down.

Griffin Hawkins - Oops..I did it again...

...Well, I thought it was funny..I pace back and forth, ready for the next person up for the battle royal. Then suddenly "Firework" blasts in and out comes none other than a Katy Perry impersonator. Really..I don't know if this is an impersonator..or the real thing. But I don't care..her music drives me insane. As she gets in the ring, she has a mic.

"Katy Perry" - Before I totally beat you down and humiliate you, I just want to thank you for believing in my weird...

I don't even give her a chance to finish as I give her a well placed spin kick to the face. I pick her up and throw her to the buckles, but she rolls out of the way and I run into it. She grabs me by the hair and puts me down with a reverse DDT. She took off her sash and started choking me.

"Katy Perry" - You're so gay...

Griffin Hawkins - No...when I wrestle...I go both ways!

I deliver a quick kick to her temple. She scrambles looking for a defense, I kick her in the mid section and run the ropes, hitting an axe kick. I quickly hook the leg for the three count.

Griffin Hawkins - I kicked a girl..and I liked it..

I'm starting to get run ragged. This gauntlet was building up my stamina, then I hear something familiar..

Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin..
Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin..

Griffin Hawkins - Oh God no...

Out came..yes..a Fred Durst impersonator. Really...I thought Limp Bizkit broke up a long time ago. He walks down to the ring, raising his fist in the air as "Rollin" kept playing. I can't believe people actually considered this music. He waves his fist at me as the music continues. I can't take anymore as I kick him in the mid section and Scoop Slam him. I ascend the ropes, raise my arms in the air and do a flying elbow drop to the chest, pinning him one..two..three. I get up, trying to catch my breath. Hopefully, thats over...but then someone comes up to me.

"Kanye West" - Hey Hey Hey Griff! I'm really happy for ya, and I'm gonna let you finish..but Gordon Fury last week had the best pinfall victory over you of all time!

I really didn't like this jackass interrupting me. Losing my head, I superkick the Impersonator, sending him to the mat. The man is out colder than ice. Mitch rushes into the ring.

Mitch Shepard - Dude, have you lost your mind?!

Griffin Hawkins - Of course not man..I just knocked out the Kanye impersonator.

Mitch Shepard - Bro..that wasn't an impersonator...that was actually Kanye!

Griffin Hawkins - ....Oh crap.

This will get me a lawsuit by the Kardashians. Looking around for witnesses...me and Mitch slowly leave the ring..leaving Kanye out cold.

----------------------------------

Cameras finally open up to what looks to be a dark locker room with just a single light bulb in it. I sit against the wall, dressed in a black leather jacket, a Motorhead T-Shirt, and Leather Pants. I wait for everything to settle in before I begin.

"I sit in my desolate room. No lights...no music...just anger. People who have wrong me in the past always ended up paying the ultimate price of what happens if you cross me. If you look at the list of souls that have fallen at my feet..you'll see that I am more than just words. I am all about action. When I came to this company months ago...sure, people took one look at me and said that I'd never make it..that I would never last in a company like this. And it was those same people I ended up defeating. And now someone else is in my path and wants to try me..."

Its true I have an enlist list of foes beaten..but this one seems different.

"Gordon Fury...heh heh...I gotta admit. You did lay me out last Monday at Battlegrounds. You beat down..you humiliated me..you pinned me one two three in the middle of the ring, something not many here have done in a while. I applaud you kid...you really did what you said you were going to do. You caught me off guard...but I guarantee you, it's never going to happen again. Because there's no Tiffani Michaels in this match..there's no Diana Logan..just you and me in a Headbanger's Brawl. And this time...there will be no way in hell you walk out the winner. Once that chamber closes...you're mine."

Despite it all..I did respect Gordon Fury. I just didn't like how he was acting.

"I'll give you one thing kid..you got guts. You accepted this match..knowing it could make or break your career. You are an impressive young man Gordon..a very impressive young man. You are indeed the future of this company. But with the youth you have..you also have inexperience. Yeah..you're the High Impact Champion. It says a lot when you have gold around your waist. But the thing is pal..you haven't been tested yet. You haven't been taken to the horrors that I'm going to take you to at The Headbanger's Brawl when I beat you to a bloody pulp until you just can't stand up."

I wasn't going to show any mercy on the man, I had to make a statement.

"You see kid..you're still wet behind the ears. You think now that you're the High Impact Champion..you're ready to ascend to the next level. I think that belt has gone to your head. Because kid..you still got a long way to go before you consider yourself a main eventer. You beat Axle Vengeance..that is impressive..but can you make it happen again in the Headbanger's Brawl? On four corners of the ring..there will be many toys for us to play with. When I take a barb wire bat and run it over your virgin flesh..will you still think you're ready to run with the top dogs? In your quest for fame and glory..it does come with a price.."

He wanted to prove he was ready to hang with the big time players...he should really be careful what he asks for.

"Just remember Fury..you made your decision..you asked for this, and now you're going to get it. You're going to be just another victim that I made famous. You'll join the likes of Storming Raven, Parker Wayde, Ethan Cage, Hostyle Jones and all the others who took me lightly. I may respect you..but I'm not going to show any mercy on you. Lately you've been doing a lot of bragging about yourself. But see if you will survive this nightmare...see if you'll taste your own blood..see if you can take being locked in that cell with The Rock Soldier...then we'll see if you got anything to brag about. Because at Rising Monarchy..you are going to be just another casualty...of Rock. Seeya then......mate."

I give a sick smile and go towards the room, but I can't get that song out of my head.

"Friday..Friday..gotta get down on Friday....good god I gotta get rid of this song.."

I shake my head and leave the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 am

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins FuryCD

“Complications Part 3.1”

The scene opens inside a moving car, Gordon Fury at the wheel. He is wearing a maroon button up shirt, a pair of jeans, and his signature steel chain around his neck. He is driving down a highway with his window down, right elbow resting just outside the door, his right hand holding the wheel, while his left hand sits on the gear stick. THE gearstick, not HIS gearstick. Mind out of the gutter people.

I know I have said it before, but I really miss the little things sometimes. I mean, when is the last time I have been able to just go for a drive? Just me and the road, windows down, music blaring. I mean to many people it isn't much, but it is something that I took for granted before I joined Insurgency Wrestling Federation, and now it is like a luxury I can hardly ever afford. At the very least It helps keep me grounded. Suddenly a blue light from my bluetooth hands-free system on my dashboard catches my eye as my phone in my pocket rings, although my ring tone isn't the regular ring tone I have set for my phone. I hear the utter terrible singing of Chris Cryptic.

Chris Cryptic: My name is Gordon, and I love penis in my mouth. My name is Gordon, and I take it further south, HEY!

I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm going to disembowel him a with dessert spoon. However my anger subsides somewhat as I remember I have a call waiting. I take a closer look at the screen on my hands-free kit and see a name that puts a knot in my stomach: “Tracey Smith”. I immediately back away from the console and ignore the ringing until my message bank kicks in:

Gordon Fury: Hello, you have reached the message bank of Gordon Lowe. At this time, I am unable to take your call, so please leave a message and number after the beep. Unless you are apart of the Empire, in which case you can go fuck yourself.

The beep kicks in Tracey's voice can be heard.

Tracey Smith: Gordon, I know you can hear me, you aren't fooling anyone.

Fuck.

Tracey Smith: You can't keep ignoring me forever. I told you I would wait until you were ready, but this is getting ridiculous. We need to talk, Gordon, and soon. If you won't talk to me willingly, then I will force you to if I have to. That is all I have to say.

Gordon is getting near the end of the highway, coming up to a T-intersection.

Gordon Fury: How fucking dare she! She fucking dares to call and threaten me? Is she fucking serious? She is the fucking MORON that won't take no for an answer! I hate people!

Gordon glances out of the corner of his eye at a car approaching a give way sign coming into the intersection.

I notice the car doesn't look like it is slowing down, but don't really pay it any mind as I approach the intersection. As I get to the intersection, I notice not only is the car not slowing down, but it is picking up speed! This fucker is no gonna stop! I slam on the brakes as I reach the intersection, but the front of my car slides into it, and all I can do is turn my head and watch as the other car comes speeding straight at me.

Gordon Fury: Well, shit ay.

The last thing Gordon sees is the car staring him down like some kind of beast, and just before impact, the screen cuts to black.

“Waking the Dead Part 1”

The scene opens back up with nothing but darkness. It is made even more creepy by the whispers that soon follow.

?: Gordon... Gordon... Gordon!

The scene suddenly flashes and Gordon jolts up from lying down, into a seated position, trying to catch his breath. He reaches up to wipe the sweat from his brow when he feels bandages around his head.

Where the fuck am I? What happened? Last thing I remember is that car speeding towards me, and then nothing. I look around the mostly dark room, trying to figure out where I am. Its a small room, a window built in the wall to my right hand side letting the dull moonlight in. I look to my left and see some kind of medical contraption that has tubes coming from it, leading down to where an attached syringe is in embedded in my arm. Then look down at my floral print medical dress and everything clicks.

Gordon Fury: I am in the hospital. Oh well at least I'm alive.

That's very “glass half full” of you Gordon.

You just keep your mouth shut ok? I am in NO mood to deal with you right now.

Ok, I'll be good.

I continue looking around the room, and all of a sudden I notice someone sitting on the end of my bed. Naturally, I freak the fuck out.

Gordon Fury: What the fuck!? Who the fuck are you!?

I can't see the person's face, but I hear as they chuckle to themselves. There is something very familiar about it that I can't place.

?: Come on Gordo, is that any way to speak to your brother.

And before I can blink, the person leans forward, and I can see their face as the moon shines on it through the window. Sitting on the end of my bed, is Kurt Lowe. My brother.

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7LwxFh7lhcYr0mtcFgCJfN4_BPvMODNjoofiAvz_EEU3HnYn1bQ

No way. I have got to be crazy. I just sit there staring at this young man on the end of my bed, not moving, not speaking. I just... I don't...

Kurt Lowe: Ummm hello? You in there bro?

Kurt waves his hand in front of my face, and I reach out and grab it with both hands. It feels real. All the fingers, the palm. Everything. While I am doing this Kurt is looking at me with a look as if he thinks I am crazy, which at this point I would agree with him. I let go of his hand as I finally manage to string a sentence together. Barely.

Gordon Fury: But you... you're... dead...

Kurt Lowe: Well no shit numb nuts.

Ok, what, in the bluest of blue hells is going on?

Gordon Fury: But how are you...

Kurt cuts me off mid sentence.

Kurt Lowe: You remember being in the car crash right?

Gordon Fury: Sort of, yeah.

Kurt Lowe: Well, while there is no permanent damage, you did suffer some minor brain trauma. Which, as you are witnessing now, can cause hallucinations.

Gordon Fury: But you look older. How would I know what you would look like? Sound like?

Kurt Lowe: This isn't actually me Gordo. I am actually your subconscious, manifesting itself in a form you needed, at least subconsciously, to see.

Well that does explain it, but it doesn't make it any less fucked up.

Gordon Fury: Wait, “form I needed to see?” What does that mean?

Kurt Lowe: You are conflicted Gordon, and you decided the best person to solve that conflict was me.

Gordon Fury: Conflicted? What are you talking about?

Kurt Lowe: Your match against Griffin Hawkins at Rising Monarchy.

My subconscious obviously doesn't know what it is talking about.

Gordon Fury: Hate to break it to you, but there is no conflict there. Griff is no different to anyone else that has doubted me. I'll go into Rising Monarchy, shock the world by beating Griffin in his own match, and move onwards and upwards.

Kurt Lowe: I hate to break it to YOU, but the fact I am even telling you this says otherwise. See the reason you win Gordon, is because you are innovative in that ring, and will stop at nothing to win. But can you take that same attitude with Griffin?

Gordon Fury: Of course I can. Griff is just another man who is doubting me, telling me that I don't have what it takes. Sure the circumstances are a bit different, but the end result is the same. Once again I will step up to the plate, rise to the occasion, and what nobody thinks I can. I will put Griffin down, and prove once again that I am a man of my word, and that I am ready for the main event.

Kurt Lowe: But Griff is different to the others Gordon. He isn't just a douche bag trying to stroke his own ego/tiny penis. Griffin is a man you not only respect in that ring, but is a man you also consider a friend. When it comes down to it, are you ready to do what it takes? This match is not going to be pretty, it is going to be brutal and bloody. What if you severely injure Griff? What is you retire him? When it comes down to kill or be killed, do you have what it takes to pull the trigger?

Gordon Fury: I have to be. I may subconsciously be conflicted but I have to get the fuck over it. If I give Griffin even a window of opportunity he is going to make me pay. As I proved against him last week when I pinned him in the middle of the ring, you take your eye off the ball for a second, and the other guy will take the ball and smash you over the head with it. Game over. If Griffin is going to beat me at Rising Monarchy, he is going to have earn it. Come Rising Monarchy, Griffin Hawkins is not a man I respect, he is not a friend: he is just another man standing in the way of what I rightfully deserve. And come Rising Monarchy, I am going to take it from his beaten and broken body.

Kurt just smiles and nods. I can't believe that I am actually talking to Kurt again, after all these years. Wait a minute.

Gordon Fury: Hold on, if you are just a manifestation of my subconscious, does that mean...

Kurt Lowe: That you have been talking and arguing with yourself for the past half an hour? Pretty much.

Gordon Fury: Well at least I am in good company.

Kurt chuckles, and despite knowing I am laughing at myself, I can't help but chuckle as well. After we calm down, he reaches out and grabs a hold of my shoulders. Please god don't tell me that my subconscious wants me to make out with my brother. I really hope I'm not that fucked in the head.

Kurt Lowe: Just so you know Gordo, I am proud of you, and I will be watching you at Rising Monarchy, where I know you will continue to make me proud.

Gordon Fury: This is my subconscious telling me what I would want to hear in order to strengthen my resolve isn't it?

Kurt Lowe: Yup

Gordon Fury: Of course.

All of a sudden, the room starts spinning, black dots start to appear before my eyes.

Gordon Fury: Whoah, what the fuck is going on?

Kurt Lowe: The doctors had you put on a drip that administers a sedative to you every half an hour. For now Gordon, this is goodbye.

And that was it. Once again I was fucking unconscious. Faaaaantastic.

The scene fades to black.

“Complications Part 3.2”

The scene opens in a doctor's room. A man that very much looks like a doctor is sitting into the desk on a comfortable looking office chair, while Gordon Fury is sitting on the opposite side, on a very uncomfortable looking waiting room chair. The doctor is looking intently through some papers sitting on his desk, while Gordon waits rather impatiently.

Come on Doctor Slowfuck, what's taking so long? All I need you to tell me is that I am cleared to compete, so that I can get the fuck out of here, and back to training. I look across the table as he FINALLY seems finished as he looks up at me.

Gordon Fury: Well? All good?

Doctor: Well you aren't all good Mr. Lowe, but yes, you are hereby cleared to compete this Sunday.

Halle-fucking-luiah.

Gordon Fury: Good to hear, thanks Doc.

Doctor: However...

Oh come on!

Doctor: While physically your body has almost completely healed, there are factors that we can't control that may still have lasting effects.

Gordon Fury: Lasting effects? Like what?

Doctor: The head trauma you suffered has not completely healed, and so you may be subject to vivid hallucinations.

You don't say?

Doctor: Of course over time these hallucinations will completely disappear. I am giving you a prescription for medication to take before every match, to make sure that you don't have hallucination during. It is very important that you only use this drug in these cirtumstances, as it is a very powerful drug, and an overdose can kill you.

Gordon Fury: Noted. Anything else?

Doctor: One more thing. For the near future, you will be unable to drive anywhere. Fortunately for you, one of your friends heard about the accident, and is here right now. She has agreed to to accompany you to shows and make sure you can get wherever you need to go.

Wait. “She?” No. NO. FUCK NO!

Gordon hears footsteps behind him, and they stop at the doorway.

Tracey Smith: Ready to go Gordy?

This was almost the death of Gordon Fury. It took all of my self control to not bash my brains out against against the desk. Of all of the fucking terrible luck I have had, this takes the cake, and all of the fucking presents as well.

Gordon Fury: Sure...

I get up and turn to face her, her smiling face sending a chill down my spine. She walks through the doorway and into the main hospital corridor. With a deep sigh, I reluctantly follow her. We keep walking until we exit through the front automatic doors. She then stops and turns to me.

Tracey Smith: I'm glad you're ok Gordon. I heard about the accident and I feared the worst.

She then steps forward and embraces me. I lightly put my arms on her sides, but try to avoid as much contact as I can.

Gordon Fury: You know me, I'm tougher than I look.

Tracey lets go and steps back from me.

Tracey Smith: Yeh, you are...

She stares at me as she goes to step forward again, but I’ll be damned if I'm gonna let this play out, no fucking way.

Gordon Fury: Where did you park your car Trace?

Tracey Smith: Oh. Its just over here.

Tracey begins walking to her car, and I follow after her. We reach her car, she moves to the driver's side, and I move to the passenger's seat.

Tracey Smith: This is sort of blessing in disguise for us Gordon. It finally gives us a chance to talk.

That is exactly what I am afraid of. Out of the frying pan and into the fire I go.

Gordon and Tracey both get into the car as the scene fades to black.

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins FuryShoot

“A Trip Down Memory Lane”

The scene open with... am I reading this right? Do I have the right script? You know what, fuck it, don't care. The scene opens with Gordon Fury walking down a cement pathway. To the right hand side of Gordon is a dry, dead wasteland, made even more ominous but the unflinching black sky that hovers over it. To Gordon's left hand side is a lush, green field. Blue sky, white clouds, the whole shebang.

Gordon Fury: A lot of you may be wondering where I am, but that is something that you don't need to know. What you DO need to know is why I'm here. Often times the quality of a journey is not judged based on the final destination, but on the path you travel to get there. And my path has not been an easy one.

Gordon gestures to his right.

Gordon Fury: This, is the wasteland of the under-card. Many people wonder these wastelands, trapped by their lack of drive and skill. This was where I was not to long ago, but I found my way out. I braved the wasteland and have found myself on the path of the mid-card. I am not the only man to walk this path, but at this present time, I am the most powerful who walks this path. And while this path is indeed an improvement over the wasteland, it is not the final destination. To my left is as place that few have managed to cross over to, the destination that every man in my profession aims to get to. The fields of the main event. While I did not spend much time in the wasteland, and I have only just become champion of this path, I am ready to step off the other side, and be where I belong. However, there is one man that is preventing me from crossing over, and that man, is Griffin Hawkins.

Gordon goes to step off the path and onto the field, when an image of Griffin appears, acting as some kind of barrier, preventing Gordon from getting any further.

Gordon Fury: Griffin, what you have to realise is that your doubt, your need for me to prove myself is more important to me than you will ever know. Every accomplishment I have gained up to this point, people have written off as a fluke. The world probably considers me the luckiest man in wrestling. Well, the whole world except for me. But by beating you Griff, by beating you in your own match type, finally people will start to realise that what I have said all along is true. I belong in the main event. The first person who is to be illuminated by this fact Griff, is you. As I said last week, I am not angry at you for what you said, you came up to me like a man and told me what you honestly believed, and I more than anyone can appreciate the kind of man that can do that. However what you have done, is given me more drive than you could possibly imagine. See Griff, the fact that you are a man I consider a friend, as well as someone I respect in that ring, is the fact that I am so driven. If someone like you can doubt me, then it is time I prove once and for all that I am here to stay.

However Griff, your issue is that I am moving way too fast. That at this point in my career, I am not ready for the main event. Let me show you something.

Gordon clicks his fingers, and out of nowhere a moving image materializes in front of him. It shows the Final moments of the High Impact title match where Gordon won first became champion. Gordon covers Steel and the ref's hand just hits the mat for 3 when Gordon clicks again, pausing the image.

Gordon Fury: In a lot of people's eyes Griff, this match never should have happened. I came off a loss to Sean Libby at pick your poison, and I still went out and accepted Steel's challenge. Then and there everyone counted me out. Devlin had more experience, more victories. He had everything going his way. Yet I told everyone that I would run through Dev and win the series. And I fucking dominated him. Then comes the match itself, against a former world champ no less. I told Steel I would leave with the title, and after I took his head off with the Skyfall Guillotine, that is exactly what I did.

Gordon clicks his fingers again, and the image distorts and shifts, showing the end of Gordon's match with Axle Vengeance, just as Gordon nails the Dread Spike, and covers. Once again the ref counts 3, and Gordon clicks to freeze the view.

Gordon Fury: I told everyone coming into this week that I would make Axle Vengeance feel human, that he usual bullshit wouldn't work on me. No one believed I could take down the unstoppable Hall of Fame Killer Axle Vengeance. And yet, as you can see, he was very much stopped. By me. I pinned the Empire's queen bitch in the center of that ring, just like I said I would.

Is my message getting through to you Griff? Do you understand? If not, let me make it crystal clear for you.

Gordon clicks his fingers one final time, and the screen distorts to show Griff's head whip-lashing back from the Dread Spike, and the ref once again counting the 3. Gordon clicks and freezes it on that image.

Gordon Fury: Griff, this week you applauded me for doing exactly what I said I was going to do. If if it was something new. News flash Griff, that is ALL I have ever done. You think I am biting off more than I can chew, that I can't back up my words? Are you fucking KIDDING ME? Not ONCE since coming to IWF has ANYONE managed to prove me wrong. You dare to say I am bragging, like I make empty threats or talk myself up. Sure, I haven't kept my words soft and sweet, because honesty isn't soft and sweet Griff. I have claimed things every week that makes people think I am too overconfident, and yet every week I cash my checks. Every week, I prove all of my doubters wrong. And you should know this Griff. You think that the High Impact Championship is getting to my head? I think your own reputation is getting to yours.

Gordon clicks and the screen disappears, and he continues walking.

Gordon Fury: All of your “casualties of rock” have been self obsessed douche bags, men who challenged you because they thought they were better than you, and you put them down. This has put you on a hell of a roll as of late Griff, and it has gone to your head. You saw me looking to join the main event as a threat, putting me straight into the same category as the others you are trying to knock you down. And this is the mistake that is going to cost you at Rising Monarchy. I am not like any of the others Griff. I am not like any other man alive. There is only one Gordon Fury, and that is what you don't understand. You don't understand that I where you see arrogance, I see self belief. Where you see bragging, I see stating the truth. You have let your hot streak convince yourself that you are unbeatable Griff, just as Axle thought he was. And as everyone knows, that is NOT the case.

You don't understand my motivations for this Griff, you don't understand why, even despite my short time here, that I believe heart and soul that I am ready. And the real kicker here is that it wasn't too long ago that you were in my position. Doubted by everyone, having to prove yourself to everyone that you belong. How quickly we forget huh Griff? The difference there is that you had Tiffani, and to a lesser extent Remington, you had people in this business that you could rely on to have your back. I have no such luck. I came here completely unknown, and alone I have turned back EVERY challenge brought my way. I have made a shit ton of enimies, and no allies, and I prepared to deal with that. No one is going to believe in me but me Griff, and I have come to terms with that. What you need to understand about this though is that my biggest support is in the ring with me every single time I wrestle, and that when everything seems hopeless, when all chance of victory seems lost, they will always be there to pick me up and lead me to victory.

Gordon stops walking and his intensity increases.

Gordon Fury: The fact that this is something you don;t understand shows me that you have no taken me seriously Griff, and by doing so, you have sealed your fate. I am coming into Rising Monarchy, once again as the underdog, and I, for the fucking upteenth time, am going to shock the world. I am going to beat Griffin Hawkins in his own match, and prove that once and for all that I deserve to be in the main event. Griffin, I refuse to stay on this path any longer, the green pastures are where I belong, and I refuse to let you stop me. I will do whatever it takes Griff, and if I have to take you out to walk on that green grass, then so be it.

Come Rising Monarchy, you are trapping yourself in a cage with someone who will stop at nothing to leave you beaten and broken. You think last week was bad Griff? You ain't seen nothing yet. It is time to face the fury...

mate.

Suddenly a flash of white covers the scene and it quickly flashes again as it shows Gordon jolt up in his bed, panting and sweating. He quickly looks around the room as he shakes his head, before lying back down. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins FuryCD

“Waking the Dead Part 2”

The scene opens with Gordon Fury in an unfamiliar bedroom. He is wearing black board shorts and no shirt, as he is busy doing push ups on the floor.

This is so bullshit. If I ever snap and go on a killing spree, that doctor is the first one to die. He conveniently forgot to mention to me that I had to stay with Tracey for the first few days just in case there are some complications. I pretty much had to demand a spare room in order to not have to sleep in the same room as her. Or a room that didn't have a locked door. I am completely lost in my push ups, because as far as I'm concerned, the sooner by body is ready, the sooner I can leave this house and go back to staying in shitty motels. Suddenly my head starts spinning, and I have to stop doing push ups and sit down to clear my head. My head finally stops spinning and and I stand back up. I glance at my bed as I get back up, and I have to double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Turns out, I was. Lying on my bed, in a singlet and footy shorts, is my brother Kurt.

Kurt Lowe: Hey man.

Gordon Lowe: Well looks like I'm tripping out again huh?

Kurt Lowe: Looks like it.

Gordon Fury: Wait, you said you will only manifest if there is a conflict within me. So why are you here?

Kurt Lowe: Three... Two... One...

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. Wait... conflict, knock on my door... oh fuck no.

Gordon Fury: You don't mean conflict concerning...

Kurt Lowe: Yup.

Nope. No way. Nope. Nup. Nu uh. Not happening.

Gordon Fury: You have GOT to be joking.

I hear the knock on the door again.

Tracey Smith: Gordy? You ok in there? Just wondering if you were up to talking.

Kurt Lowe: Well? You gonna answer the door or what?

I reluctantly walk over to the door and unlock it, opening it and stepping out of the way, allowing Tracey to walk in the room, because I am a fucking gentleman. She is wearing a pink tank-top and a short denim skirt. She walks over and sits just in front of where “Kurt” is laying, before patting the spot next to her for me to sit. And sit next to her I do. Here we go.

Tracey Smith: Gordon, I wanted to wait until you were feeling better, but I can't wait anymore. I have given you as much time as I can possibly give. I have put my heart on the line for you, you have to understand what that means to me.

And off I go, around the world on a guilt trip.

Gordon Fury: Listen Tracey...

I am cut off mid sentence by Kurt.

Kurt Lowe: Wait a minute Gordon, really think about this.

Gordon Fury: What?

Tracey Smith: I didn't say anything.

Kurt Lowe: Whether you choose to accept it or not, there is a connection between you two. And deep down you know it has nothing to do with me.

Gordon Fury: Bullshit!

Tracey is getting very confused by my conversation to myself.

Tracey Smith: What is?

Gordon Fury: Sorry, just ignore me for a bit, trying to put my feelings into words.

She seems to believe that bullshit story, so at least it buys me some time.

Kurt Lowe: Gordon, if you truly hated Tracey, then you would not be at her house right now. And don't give me that “I don't want to hurt her feelings” bullshit, because we both know that's not the reason. Trust me Gordon, I have it on good authority. Just ask her out on a date. A single date. If you feel nothing, then let her down. But on the off chance you feel what she is feeling, do you really want to shoot her down before you know for sure?

I put my head down, trying to process these thoughts. There is no way I can have feelings for her is there? I mean.. just... fuck emotions.

Gordon Fury: But... you...

Tracey is trying to look into my eyes, to try and understand what is going through my head. I am determined to not meet her gaze though.

Kurt Lowe: You know deep down that this won't disgrace my memory Gordon. You know that I would understand, maybe even support it.

Could Kurt be right? I mean, what the harm in one date right? Oh god this is going to end fucking terribly. The look on her face is that of uncertainty, making it abundantly clear that whatever decision I make would change things between us forever.

Gordon Fury: Tracey listen. I have been doing some thinking, and I don't think we should jump into a relationship. Things are just moving way too fast and I can't handle it.

She looks absolutely heartbroken, on the verge of tears, I should probably finish my thought before she cries loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Gordon Fury: However, to say there isn't something between us would be a lie. So how about a take you out to dinner sometime, and we go from there?

I see the look in her eyes change. Tears start rolling down her cheeks, but they are not of sadness. I think. A smile crosses her face the like I haven't seen in a very long time. She is obviously very emotional, so she keeps her words very soft.

Tracey Smith: I would that that Gordy. Thank you.

With that she quickly gets up and exits out the door, looking back at me one final time before shutting the door. Kurt is looking at me with a smug look on his face.

Gordon Fury: Fuck you.

Kurt Lowe: You are welcome.

Gordon Fury: I feel sorry for Griff. I REALLY want to beat somebody up now.

Gordon drops back to the floor and starts going push ups again, and Kurt just shakes his head. The scene fades to black.

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins FuryShoot

“Music to My Ears”

The scene opens up and Gordon is inside what looks like a music shop. He is wearing his usual casual attire, and has his back currently to the camera as it looks like he is rifling through the racks, looking for something in particular.

Gordon Fury: Ah hah!

Having seemingly found what he was looking for, Gordon turns around to face the camera, holding a CD in each hand, although they both cannot be clearly seen.

Gordon Fury: The music people listen to often times says a lot about who they are. There personality, beliefs, everything. Music is the window to the soul as they say. The same goes for us Griff. Comparing our respective theme songs says a lot about who we are, and actually relates to our match at Rising Monarchy.

He holds up the CD in his left hand: “Sin and Bones” by Fozzy. In the other hand he holds “Post Mortem” by Black Tide.

Gordon Fury: Your song “Sandpaper” is heavy rock, while my song “Honest Eyes” is heavy metal. Heavy rock, like you, is hard hitting, mostly well liked. However it is also somewhat predictable, often relying on tried and true rhythms and melodies. Heavy rock, compared to heavy metal, is also somewhat tame. It is reluctant to really push outside of its comfort zone.

Griff, you are one hell of a fighter, and your record shows it. However your offense never changes, never adapts. You have your way to do it, and that's how you will get it done. You are relectant to push boundaries, to do things that people may look down on you for. In a match like Headbangers brawl, that is going to cost you. As for me, heavy metal is rough, harsh, and what it lacks in musical skill it makes up for in intensity. It is also not afraid to venture into unknown and unexplored fields if it mean possibly creating another smash hit. What you don't realise Griff, is that by challenging me to this match, you have given me the edge. You have put my back against the wall where you will need to adapt and think outside of the square in order to win. And that is EXACTLY what I am known for.

I have the advantage Griff, and I don't plan on giving it up. You have given me an opening, and by doing so, have ensured that, like rock stars after a concert, you will be in for a rough night...

...mate.

Gordon walks out of the shot as a voice is heard from off screen.

Cashier: Hey! You have to pay for those!

The scene fades to black.

Last edited by Gordon Fury on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

January 27th, 2013, 2:00 PM
Boston Massachusetts
Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant

After spending some time training for the Headbanger's Brawl with Mitch, I decided that I need some time alone to myself. Me and Tiffani were set to meet at Emmet's Irish Pub for a late lunch, but she said she'd be a little bit late, she had some things to take care of. So I waited at one of the tables for her. I wanted to talk to her about whats been going on lately with me, I hated keeping secrets from her. Everyone seemed to be talking with one another in this fine restaurant. It's been quite a long time since I was in a place like this. I can't remember the last time me and Tiffani had time to ourselves other than the Holidays. Part of me really wanted to tell her what Corey had been holding over my head.

But what would she think of me?

Tiffani thinks the world of me..I would hate to tell her something so terrible that she'd never want to speak to me again. But I can only run from my past for so long that it'll catch up to me. Little did I know, someone from afar was checking me out. It looked to be a gorgeous woman with long blonde hair, dressed in a white top and blue faded jeans. Normally..I'd be all over that. But I have a girlfriend back at home and I'm not interested in cheating on her. She seems interested in me and makes her way over to the table.

Woman - Are you Griffin Hawkins?..

I should be surprised..yet I'm not. I am pretty much known now. I give her a slight smile

Griffin Hawkins - Why..yes I am miss, you want an autograph?

Not to sound cocky..but who doesn't know me these days? I get requests for autographs all the time.

Woman - I'm not here for an autograph. Are you the son of Duke Hawkins?

Griffin Hawkins - Uh..yeah I am. How do you know him?

She looked down at her hands..I almost expect the answer coming out of her mouth.

Woman - My name..is Alison Giovanni...I'm the girl your Dad was seeing.

Griffin Hawkins - ...You were the one he was having an affair with?

Alison Giovanni - ....Yes.

I did not expect to see her here of all places. Honestly I didn't know what to say. What do you tell someone your Father was having an affair with behind the back of your mother? I can't even find the words.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Why are you here?

Alison Giovanni - This is my home actually. When word got out about everything..I decided to forget moving to California...

Griffin Hawkins - I see...

Alison Giovanni - ..Is that all you can say to me?

Griffin Hawkins - Well how do you expect me to react? You expect me to be like..hey you're the girl that's boning my Dad and caused him to get arrested for embezzlement, want a beer?

Alison Giovanni - ..Its not fair that you judge me like that. You don't even know me.

Griffin Hawkins - No..but I know that you're breaking up a long marriage, my Dad is going to jail, my family is broke, I think I know enough.

Alison Giovanni - It wasn't even my fault that he was embezzling. I had no idea okay? We were just sitting in a fine restaurant when the Cops arrived and arrested him.

Griffin Hawkins - Of course..you're the innocent victim in all of this, you just got swept up in it all.

Alison Giovanni - Alright, I made a mistake getting involved with a married man. But it's not like I wanted this..He told me he was leaving his wife. He wouldn't tell me about his personal life. He just told me I was pretty and he was interested in knowing me..I never wanted any of this. So don't judge me over things you don't know about."

I was mad, but really not at her. She was young and vibrant and didn't know much better. The look of the girl tells the whole story..she was a victim of circumstance. I just needed something to channel my anger into..but it was at the wrong person. I sigh and look down.

Griffin Hawkins - ...I'm sorry Ali, this whole thing is really taking its toll on me and my family, I don't know what to do.

Alison Giovanni - I know things are bad now Griffin..but they have their way of working out.

Griffin Hawkins - How do you know me anyway?

Alison Giovanni - Your Dad does tell me all about his kids...

Griffin Hawkins - He probably told you I was this one big disappointment.

Alison Giovanni - No..actually he spoke highly of you.

Griffin Hawkins - He did?..

Alison Giovanni - Yeah, he said you were a good musician..good wrestler..you've really carved your own path.

I was actually surprised. That was the first time the old man had ever said anything good about me. Just a shame that he couldn't do it in person.

Griffin Hawkins - Let him know I said...thanks.

She then gave me a sweet smile.

Alison Giovanni - You know..your Father is a handsome devil...but you're no slouch yourself.

Was she hitting on me? If a lot of things weren't holding me back, I'd take her out for drinks. But I could never do anything like that.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Thanks.

She looks at her watch.

Alison Giovanni - Oh crap..I gotta go. It was..nice meeting you Griffin.

Griffin Hawkins - Nice meeting you too..Alison.

She smiles at me as she goes out the door. Soon, Tiffani makes her way into the Pub. She spots me and sits down at the seat across me.

Tiffani Michaels - Sorry I'm late. Had something to take care of.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh, don't worry about it.

Tiffani Michaels - Wasn't there...something you wanted to tell me?

Here it goes. The big secret. The one thing I've been holding in for such a long time. This was something that could change the way she looks at me forever.

Griffin Hawkins - I just wanted to say...thank you for sticking with me. I really don't know what I'd do without you.

I just couldn't do it...if she only knew what happened. She gives me a sweet smile.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm always here for you. Now lets order some food..I'm hungry.

I try to put everything out of my mind as I continue to talk with Tiffani.

--------------------------------------------------

January 27th, 2013,8:00 PM
Boston Massachusetts
Gold's Gym

Some hours later, I decided to get in some late training for the big match. The Gym is empty in this time of night as I am just hitting the heavy sandbag. I had a lot of pent up frustrations I needed to get out and figured this was the perfect way to do so. I was in my work out clothes which consisted of shorts and a Nike sleeveless shirt. My hair was tied I continue to punch and punch the bag as sweat continues to pour down my head. After some time I decide to rest. I take the gloves off and sit on the bench getting some water. I then heard a voice.

"Training hard I see.."

At the door I see none other than Corey Bass, dressed to the nines as usual. He just smirked his usual smile as he walked in. I really didn't feel like dealing with him now.

Griffin Hawkins - What makes you think I'd want to talk to you?

Corey Bass - Come on bro..is that the way to be to your best buddy?

Griffin Hawkins - You're no "buddy" of mine. I just got done hitting a punching bag, so I suggest you beat it before I go Rocky Balboa on your ass.

Corey Bass - Look..I know you're pissed off, it's completely understandable. But I didn't do it to hurt you.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh yeah, that's a laugh.

Corey Bass - I did it to help you out man. You're so wrapped up all the time and I figured you need yourself a little fun in your life. You need to just let your hair down and relax..

Griffin Hawkins - I had no idea blackmail was part of your idea of fun.

I really didn't trust him anymore. Ever since he came back he was making things difficult for me.

Corey Bass - You're right..I was out of line for that and..I'm sorry. I had no right in bringing up the past. All I want is just one night of fun.

I sigh and get up, throwing my water bottle to the floor.

Griffin Hawkins - God Damnit you don't get it. I'm not what I was back then. And no amount of talk from you is going to change that.

Corey Bass - I know that and I'm starting to come to terms with that..really. I just want a night for us to go out. No strings attached, no drugs, no alcohol..well maybe some beer, but I'll return you home in one piece for your little friend Tiffani.

Griffin Hawkins - How do I know that I can trust you after what you've done to me so far?

He sighs as he walks across the gym.

Corey Bass - I just miss my old best friend, that's all. I'm starting to come to terms with that. I just want one night with my friend and that'll be that.

I didn't really want to admit it. Behind all the debauchery we left behind, he was still a good friend who had my back whenever things got tough.

Griffin Hawkins - We did have some...interesting times.

Corey Bass - Remember when we fought over which one of us were going to take the Forelli twins to the dance?

I couldn't help but laugh.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh yeah..we literally got in a fight over them.

Corey Bass - Yeah, course it took a few punches from both of us to realize that...there's two of them.

Griffin Hawkins - Man..those were some crazy times..

Corey Bass - Indeed it was.

I just sigh and look at my friend..I can't believe I'm doing this.

Griffin Hakwins - Alright..one night...just ONE night and that's it. No cocaine parties, no drugs..nothing. Are we absolutely clear on this?

Corey Bass - Clear as crystal Hawkins.

Griffin Hawkins - After this...no more. But you're not going to hold..that secret over my head are you?

Corey Bass - The past is past...it's over. Let's just move on.

Griffin Hawkins - Good...now if you'll excuse me, I got some training to do..

Corey Bass - Right..later days..buddy..

He left as I went back to punching the bags. Part of me wanted to trust him..the other part of me kept telling me this is a trick...I didn't know what to do, one thing I should not do is underestimate Corey Bass.

----------------------------------------------------

Finally, cameras bring us to the arena. You'd expect the crowd to be jumping, waiting for the big matches of the night..only it was empty. Not a soul in sight except for the camera crew.
In the ring..The Headbangers Brawl Chamber was set up. The camera man inside made sure to focus on me as the spotlight was on.

"In this Chamber...blood will be spilled, careers will be shortened, And someone will be walking out...while the other will be carried out. This is a Headbanger's Brawl..a match that has never been done before in Insurgency..a match created out of my sick imagination. I'm confident in my abilities that I can walk into this place and walk out the victor. I realize blood will be shed...it may be mine..and it may be Gordon's. But I plan on walking out with my hand raised. While I consider Gordon a friend...I choose to show no mercy to him in this type of match."

I knew there was no turning back...words were said...all thats left are actions.

"Gordon..don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting you. I have faith in all of your abilities. I'm not like all the others who doubt you and tell you that you'll never be a big star. Because I have been there and I know what its like to be told what you're being told now. But I'm saying that you're putting the cart before the horse, going for the big dogs before you really prove yourself. You win one belt..and you think you're Nero before you torch Rome. This match will bring you back to reality. This match will make or break you. And me personally..I have all the tools to break you."

Hopefully..I'll break him..but also beat some respect into him.

"You see..I am taking you....very seriously. I take every match seriously. Because I am looking to become the next IWF World Heavyweight Champion at all costs. And you are smack dab right in my path. So I'm not taking you lightly one bit. I'm taking you very seriously. Because what I have planned for you..is something not even Stephen King can dream of. Hell, you should be thankful that pretty little belt of yours isn't on the line, because you'd have everything to gain..and a lot to lose. When I grab you and throw you against these chain linked walls, blood will pour from your head..your flesh will peel from your body. And when you are down on the ring looking up at the lights, I'm going to ask you...was it all worth it?"

I'll give the kid one thing, he's got guts. Pretty soon they will be all over the ring. I lean on the chains a little, looking out at the crowd.

"You say you will stop at nothing to leave me beaten and broken...good. I suggest you do what you have to do..because I plan on doing what it takes to win. I've been in the ring with young upstarts like you who sing the same old tune. And you know what happens? They end up leaving on stretchers. Last time you saw that kid..last time you'll see that kid. In this match, Friendship doesn't mean a damn thing to me. One thing that means a lot to me..is your blood that will stain this very Canvas as I am standing over you the winner. You're looking at a guy..who has nothing to lose."

It was time for this kid to prove himself..but not at my expense.

"In closing Gordon..I will be waiting for you in the Headbanger's Brawl. Only one of us will Survive. At Rising Monarchy...you're gonna get Rocked."

I leave the Chamber as the scene closes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: