Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising Monarchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

The show fades in to show a massive castle sitting proudly atop a hill. The castle is completely and totally engulfed by the reds, oranges, and yellows of the sun as it begins its ascent into the heavens, setting the sky ablaze. The castle’s long shadow races out, expanding ever further and further out as the sun steadily climbs higher into the sky.

A lone figure sits atop a horse, a look of confidence dancing about his features as defiance burns brightly in his eyes. The light from the rising sun strikes the figure’s golden armor, causing the figure to be cast in a shimmering, almost holy glow. Alexander Remington eyes the castle, knowing what the castle holds for him and for the fate of the Insurgency.

Alexander Remington
I’m coming for you, Casey…

The camera pans around until it is behind Alexander Remington and his steed. The castle looms large in the distance as the sun continues to rise and the scene shifts…

The camera now shows the inside of a massive hall. Numerous tapestries and wall hangings decorate the inside of the dimly lit hall. What little light there is in the hall comes from a combination of candles and the bright and shining sun rising up slowly in the morning sky. The camera focuses in on a massive throne that sits at the far end of the hall, raised high above the floor of the hall

Rising Monarchy Iron-Throne-Teaser-game-of-thrones-18537499-1280-720_zpsaa8c88db

The throne is massive, that much is clear. Upon closer inspection one can see that the throne is seemingly made of hundreds of swords, arrows, axes, and maces. Sitting atop the throne is a familiar figure…Corey Casey. Corey Casey is clad in midnight black armor, so black that if you stare at it for too long, you’d think you were staring into a massive void in space its self. Corey Casey has a weary expression on his face and his eyes are bloodshot with massive bags under them, betraying the fact that he hadn’t slept in days. He had heard the rumors…rumors of an enemy force gathering on the outskirts of his kingdom and flooding across the land, deadest on taking his throne and his head. Even now he knew that the enemy’s forces were amassed outside his gates, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. The doors at the end of the hall suddenly bang open, allowing light to come flooding in to the dimly lit hall.

Axle Vengeance and Philip Joseph are seen entering first, dragging a third man into the hall with them. Behind Axle and Philip comes Jack Savage and Eric Steel, dragging another man between the two of them. The members of The Empire force their captives down the length of the hall until they stop and force the prisoners to their knees before the throne. Corey Casey waits until the prisoners are kneeling before leaning forward, speaking softly but firmly

Corey Casey
Why have you brought such filth before my throne?

Axle Vengeance speaks up

Axle Vengeance
We caught these men trying to unlock the western gate m’lord. We believe they are working for the enemy

One of the prisoner’s slowly lifts his head, staring directly into the cold, uncaring eyes of Corey Casey

Gordon Fury
Your time as Lord is coming to an end, Lord Casey. The resistance is growing stronger every day! Even now they are encamped outside this very city…ready to bring you to justice for your crimes against the kingdom. Your days of ruling this Empire are over…you and your thugs shall perish! LONG LIVE REMINGTON’S REVOLUTION! LONG LIVE THE INSURGENCY KINGDOM!

Corey Casey chuckles softly and when he speaks, you can hear the malice and contempt dripping off of every word that falls from his lips. Each syllable, each word that Lord Corey Casey utters falls like a hammer upon the head of Gordon Fury and the other prisoner

Lord Corey Casey
Your revolution shall perish. So it is written…so it shall come to pass…

A wicked smile spreads across Lord Corey Casey’s features as he looks down at Gordon Fury and the other prisoner.

Lord Corey Casey
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Jack Savage, Philip Joseph and Eric Steel drag the two prisoners off down the length of the hallway once more, leaving Axle Vengeance and Lord Corey Casey alone in the hall. All of a sudden, a woman’s voice can be heard echoing from the shadows

Ruby Winters
Your Empire shall continue on for a thousand years, my Lord.

Ruby Winters emerges from the shadows wearing a dark, blood red dress with a plunging neck line, allowing the viewers to see a massive amount of cleavage. Ruby Winters walks over to the throne and slowly, seductively, lowers herself down onto the lap of Corey Casey

Ruby Winters
You didn’t sleep again, did you?

Corey Casey shakes his head “no”

Lord Corey Casey
No…although you certainly didn’t help me get some sleep either…

A small smirk appears on Ruby Winters’ face as she leans back and bites Corey Casey’s ear playfully

Ruby Winters
No one can please me like you can

Axle Vengeance clears his throat, clearly trying to remind Corey Casey and Ruby Winters of his presence. Corey Casey snaps back into the moment

Lord Corey Casey
Axle…as the leader of my armies I want you to prepare the troops and ride out to thwart the enemy.

Axle Vengeance nods his head and disappears into the shadows. After a few moments, the entire castle shakes as a massive “boom” is heard. The entire castle shakes again as a second “boom” is heard. Corey swears softly under his breath

Lord Corey Casey
Cannons…

A small smile slowly spreads across Corey Casey’s features as he looks up at Ruby Winters

Lord Corey Casey
Ruby my dear…go and fetch me Purifier

Ruby Winters smiles wickedly as she kisses Corey Casey’s lips before standing up and disappearing into the shadows as well. As soon as Ruby Winters disappears, the massive double doors of the hall smash open once more. Corey Casey has to shield his eyes to protect them from the light cast by a figure, clad in entirely golden armor standing in the doorway to the hall

Alexander Remington
I have come for your head, “Lord” Casey

Ruby Winters suddenly reappears carrying a massive battle axe. She needs to use both hands simply to carry the weapon, never mind wield it, a task she could never do. Corey Casey reaches out and, seemingly with minimal effort, takes the battle axe from Ruby Winters and brings it up in the ready position

Lord Corey Casey
You are destined to fail, “old friend”

Alexander Remington charges towards the throne, unleashing a loud battle cry. At the same time, Corey Casey charges down off the throne, sprinting towards Alexander Remington. The two men meet in the middle of the hall and begin to battle back and forth. Both men are evenly matched and the battle rages along the length of the hallway until they manage to fight their way out onto the balcony just behind the throne overlooking the entire city. Alexander Remington unleashes a flurry of offense, forcing Corey Casey backwards until Corey Casey’s back is against the railing of the balcony. Alexander Remington slices downwards, cutting deeply into the right bicep of Corey Casey, forcing him to drop Purifier, which clatters to the stone floor of the balcony. Alexander Remington smiles, sensing victory at hand.. He slides the top quarter under the chin of Corey Casey, forcing Corey Casey to stand up and stare into Alexander Remington’s cold gaze. Alexander Remington whispers softly

Alexander Remington
Off with his head

Before Alexander Remington can decapitate Corey Casey, an arrow whistles up from the ramparts below. The arrow sails through the air and connects with such force that it pierces the back of Corey Casey’s armor, through his heart and explodes through Corey Casey’s chest on the other side. Shock and anger appear on Alexander Remington’s face as Corey Casey collapses to the stones of the balcony, dead. Alexander Remington walks over to the edge of the balcony and looks down at the battle raging below. All of a sudden his eyes come to rest on a familiar figure laughing hysterically and dancing about triumphantly.

Alexander Remington
Parker…

Before Remington can get another thought through his head, a second arrow rips upwards from the ground below but in a different location. The arrow sails through the air and grazes the face of Alexander Remington, causing blood to immediately begin to flow down Alexander Remington’s face. Alexander Remington turns around…and sees Axle Vengeance standing behind him, poised to strike him down. However, the arrow managed to impale its self in Axle Vengeance’s right eye socket, killing him almost instantly. Again Alexander Remington looks down over the edge of the balcony and sees Griffin Hawkins knelt in one of the towers adjacent to the balcony, smiling widely. Alexander Remington reaches up and touches his face. When he pulls his fingers away, he can see they are covered in blood.

Alexander Remington sighs as he stands up and sheathes his sword. The camera slowly begins to zoom out, taking in not only the castle but the entire city and the setting sun behind the city. The sound of battle suddenly dims as the sound of a dragon screaming out echoes from all around. Alexander Remington smiles wickedly as he stares out across the land, his gaze firmly set on a massive mountain seemingly made from black stone.

Alexander Remington
I am ready for you Black Dragon…whenever you dare to face me…

The camera zooms in on Alexander Remington for a moment before it fades to black. Slowly, the Rising Monarchy logo appears

Rising Monarchy RisingMonarchy2_zpsb3568ef5
LIVE from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

The show opens up and the camera moves in to take in some the crowd and their signs.

"HAWKINS FTW!""Steel Angel for World Champ!""1,000 year Empire!""LIBBEH!""COREY IS A GOD!""FACE THE FURY" "BOSTON = CASEY COUNTRY!" "I CAME TO SEE CEE CEE!" "WELCOME HOME IWF!" "GORDON HAS A KANGAROO POUCH!"

The camera pans over to Rick and Matt on the announce table.

Rick - Welcome everyone to the first Pay per view of the new year, Rising Monarchy! We have a lot of epic matches, including the world title match between Remington, former champ, Parker Wayde, and Empire's banner bearer Axle Vengeance!

Matt - But that's all, still though why talk about it when we can just show the matches?

Rick - Indeed!

The camera cuts to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the opening match of the night.

Rick – Before we start this match, I have just received word that this match has now been changed to a Fatal Four Way elimination match!

Matt – Lets see how these news guys adapt to this new match type.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is a New Blood Fatal Four Way elimination match!

Thank God I'm a Country Boy by John Denver starts playing through the arena speakers.

“Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm A Country Boy!

Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a Country Boy!

Well, I got me a fine wife, I got me old fiddle
When the sun's comin' up I got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny riddle,
Thank God I’m a Country Boy!

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!”

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from The Happy Dick Farm, weighing in at 312 pounds... Farmer Diiiiiiiiiiick!

Matt – No. He isn't is he? Farmer Dick? Really?

Rick – Welcome to IWF Matt.

The fans burst into cheers as ‘Big’ Farmer Dick bursts through the entrance curtain, struttin’ to his own music. In his hands he holds his prize winning cock Tessy as he walks to the ring. He tucks his cock under his arm as he claps hands with the fans with his free one. He walks the entirety of the ring, clapping hands and shaking hands with fans before handing his cock Tessy to a stage hand to hold. He stomps up the stairs, stepping over the top rope, marching around the ring before settling into the corner to await the match. His song fades out and “Passacaglia and Fugue” by Bach replaces it. Walker enters slowly, mocking the crowd, causing boos to rain down on him from the crowd.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the first opponent, from Canterbury, England, weighing in at 240 pounds... “The Luxury” Allan Waaaaallllllkkkeeerrr!

Rick – This guy doesn't look like he is messing around Matt

Matt – An angry Englishman. Whoda thunk it?

Taking his time while he can. He steps into the ring, via ring steps, and glances over at farmer Dick, smirking at him, before standing in the opposite corner. His theme fades it and “Brand New Guy” by A$ap Rocky begins playing through the arena. Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage. After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd. He walks slowly down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And on his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 210 pounds... Flex Johnnnnnnsoooonnnnn!

Matt – So we have a dick farmer, and a guy who is flexing his johnson. I hope these guys are more impressive then their names

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring. He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands. The Lights slowly dim as the first riffs of “Enemies” By Shine down starts to play. Red strobe lights flash across the entrance ramp as the silhouette of a man stands right arm raised high in the air guitar held in his left hand then the lyrics start.

Listen up
There's not a moment to spare
It's quite a drop from the top 
So how you feeling down there

It's a cold, cruel, harsh, reality
Caught, stuck, here with your enemies

The lights start coming up as a spotlight shines on Jaxx Ryder, He stands on the stage playing his guitar as the first lyrics blare through the speakers. Then he spins his guitar around to his back, and heads down the entrance ramp playing to the crowd shaking hands the fans and along the way he gives his guitar to one of the fans before climbing into the ring.

Heather Thompson – And the final competitor, from Los Angeles, New Orleans, weighing in at 230 pounds... Jaxx Ryyyyyyddddeeeerrrr!

Rick – This guy has a lot of similarities to IWF mainstay, Griffin Hawkins.

Matt – If he has the same amount of skill in that ring as Griffin, then the rest of these guys are in trouble.

Who do you think you are?
Tearing us all apart
Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows 
It's 20 to 1
Yeah, so you better run

Jaxx goes to the furthest turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope holding onto the top he leans out yelling to the crowd and sticking his tongue out.

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more
(You want more?)
But you'll get nothing from me 
You're like the burden we bear
You're all the hate that we share
You want more 
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies! 
Enemies! 

He goes to the opposite turnbuckle and does the same, before removing his jacket and glasses and preparing for his opponent. All 4 men start to move into the center of the ring as the ref rings the bell

Rising Monarchy Match
IWF New Blood Initiative
Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match
Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Allen charges Dick right off the bat and starting laying into him with punches, while Flex and Jaxx do the same. Allen is getting the better of the exchange against Dick as he goes for an irish whip, but Dick reverses it, and uses all of his power to whip Allen over the top rope!

Matt – This guy may look like a complete joke, but he definitely displayed impressive power there.

Rick – Looks can be decieving Matt. I mean by looking at you, people would think that you were a loser who got stoned all the time... ok bad example.

Dick follows him to the outside and charges him shoulder first into the barricade. He then takes his time to wave to the fans, which is a mistake, as Allen rakes the eyes and regains control. Meanwhile, in the ring, Flex has Jaxx in a side headlock, before transitioning into a snapmare. He then runs and rebounds off the ropes, hitting a drop kick to Jaxx's face. He rains punches down on Jaxx's head as Dick irish whips Allen into the barricade. With a roar, he charges at Allen, but Allen moves, and Dick crashes right into the guardrail. Allen doesn't waste any time, as he backs up, before charging at Dick and spearing him through the barricade!

Rick – What a move by Allen! He used Dick's own momentum and strength against him! What a spear!

Matt – I could make an innapropriate joke now, but I won't, because I am too high to be bothered right now.

Back in the ring Jaxx fights back against Flex, hitting him with a jumping back heel kick as Flex charges in. Jax picks Flex up and gets a front face lock, before lifting him for a suplex and dropping him down into a stunner. Flex is still on his knees as Jaxx makes some distance between them, before kicking Flex right in the jaw with a super kick, sending him falling forward to the mat. Jaxx flips Flex over for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Flex kicks out at 2. Jaxx is about to pick Flex back up when looks outside and sees the carnage, and gets a grin on his face. He looks around at the crowd and gets them riled up before grabbing the top rope and springboarding up and over it. However while Jaxx is in mid air, Flex suddenly comes to life and clubs Jaxx in the back, sending him falling over the top rope and to the floor. Flex just watches as all 3 men get to their feet, before running off the ropes on the other side, gaining momentum, before charging and diving through the ropes in a huge suicide dive, taking out all 3 men! The fans go nuts!

Rick – Holy shit! What a dive from Flex! All of these men are really bringing it tonight!

Matt – That is a move barely utilized by Flex in his usual matches. Just goes to show he will do anything to get the win here tonight!

"NEW BLOOD! NEW BLOOD NEW BLOOD!"

Flex gets back to his feet first before grabbing Allen and tossing him back into the ring. Flex charges at Allen as he rises, but Allen catches him out of nowhere with a spine buster. He then quickly picks Flex up before nailing a vertical suplex. In one motion, he rolls through and adjusts his grip, before hitting a northern lights suplex, and bridging for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Flex rolls his shoulder out at 2. Allen gets a wicked grin on his face as he stalks Flex. When Flex rises Allen, grabs him from behind for the Omega Driver, but Flex throws an elbow to the face, followed by a second. He goes for a third, but Allen ducks it, rotating him around, before adjusting his grip and nailing a vicious T-bone suplex. He is about to go for the pin before looking at the top turnbuckle. He points to it and gets an enormous amount of boos. He then screams “You don't think I can do it! Bugger you all! I am Allen Walker!” Allen then walks over the the ropes and slowly climbs the turnbuckles.

Rick – What is Allen doing here? Why didn't he pin Flex?

Matt – He is proving to these people that they can take their expectations and shove them. That he can do everything in that ring.

Rick – It is a big mistake Matt, this could cost him.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Dick has regained his footing and his uses his power to man handle Jaxx. With a single hand he pushes Jaxx back first into the ring apron, and as he recoils out Dick nails him with a short arm clothesline. He then picks Jaxx up and lifts him up for a powerbomb, turning his back to the apron. Jaxx rains punches down on Dick's head, trying to fight out of it. Dick loosens his grip enough for Jaxx to push himself up to stand on Dick's shoulders, before leaping from his shoulders onto the ring apron, just as Allen reaches the top rope. Jaxx grabs the top rope and flicks his right leg up, nailing Allen in the side of the head with a kick, stunning him. Confused, Dick turns around just as Jaxx leaps the top rope into the ring, before climbing up the ropes to where Allen is, hooking his arms.

Rick – What is Jaxx going for here?

Matt – Whatever it is, it isn't good for Allen.

Jaxx flips Allen over his back, before jumping off the turnbuckle into a vicious vertebraker!

Rick – Holy Fuck! What a vertebreaker! Jaxx may have snapped his spine!

Matt – That is the Wicked Riff Rick! I can't believe I forgot about that!

Jaxx hooks the leg for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thomspon – Allen Walker has been eliminated!

Rick – we are now down to three!

Jaxx gets off Allen and Flex charges him down with a stiff elbow to the face. Flex then begins choking Jaxx on the bottom rope with his foot, as Dick enters the ring from the other side, and he doesn't look happy. Flex picks up Jax and props him up in the corner, as Dick charges across the ring. Flex moves out of the way at the last second and Dick sandwiches Jaxx in the corner with a huge splash. Flex charges into the and just for a stinger splash, but dick turns around and plucks him out of mid air, sending him down hard with a chokeslam. Dick moves on Flex, but Jaxx hits a low chop block on Dick, knocking him down to a knee. Jaxx follows up with a round kick to the head, and Flex nails the stunned Dick with a DDT! As Flex goes to cover Dick, Jaxx sneaks out onto the apron, before going up top.

-1-

-2-

Jaxx leaps off the top rope with his signature twisting moonsault, The Top of The Charts, but Flex rolls out of the way at the last second, and Dick gets his kness up, driving them right into Jaxx's stomach. Flex grabs Jaxx from behind, and gets him up in the electric chair, before releasing him into a wicked lungblower!

Rick – Flex just drilled Jaxx there! What a move!

Matt – He calls that “Anywhere But Here!”

Flex hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather thompson – Jaxx Ryder has been eliminated!

Rick – And we are down to 2!

Dick suddenly grabs Flex from behind, before almost effortlessly flinging him over his head with a german suplex into the turnbuckle. Dick then charges in with a running knee, crushing Flex into the corner. Dick then pulls Flex into the center of the ring, before pointing to the top rope, and the fans get behind him as he begin climbing the turnbuckle. When he gets to the top he stands stand on the ropes as he prepares to jump, but Flex suddenly comes to life and lunges at the nearest ropes, taking Dick off balance as he falls crotch first on the top rope, before rolling head off down to the floor. Flex hooks both legs for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Rick – Flex has both of his feet on the ropes!

Matt – The ref doesn't see it!

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Farmer Dick has been eliminated! Therefore, here is your winner... Flex Johnnnnnnnsssooooonnnn!

Flex quickly lets go and rolls out of the ring, as Dick gets back to his knees. “Brand New Guy” by A$ap Rocky plays through the arena again, as Flex backs up the ramp, getting booed the whole way Dick grabs the ropes as he tries to tell the ref that Flex cheated, but the ref's hands are tied.

Rick – What an opening contest tonight! All of these men showed that they deserve to be in IWF!

Matt – But no one more than Flex, who showed the rest of these guys that he is not to be fucked with!

Dick exits the ring as the fans cheer his effort. The cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm

The cameras cut to backstage as Damien Drake is headed to the ring for his match, when David Lester comes into shot with his microphone.

David Lester
Excuse me, Damien?

Damien stops and glares at David.

Damien Drake
What?

David tries to remain professional despite how intimidated he is.

David Lester
I just want to ask you few questions about your match here tonight for the Uprising Championship contendership...

Damien Drake
Now let me stop you right there. Do you think I give a fuck about this match? The Uprising Championship? Don't make me laugh. I am not someone fucking newbie who is uprising, I am already the main fucking attraction. I used to be a fucking beast in UECW...and i'll be a fucking beast here in IWF. I'll go out there and do what I do best, but this is just a warm up for the REAL matches. Now get the fuck out of my face.

Damien shoves David out of the way and leaves the shot. The cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 am

The cameras cut back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is a Fatal 4 Way match, and it is for the #1 contendership to the IWF Uprising Championship!

The lights in the arena dim as “Surfacing” by Slipknot begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

He makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat, getting booed the whole way.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, representing Hollywood's Fucking Finest, from Williamsport, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 275 pounds... Damien Drrraaaakkkee!

Rick – Well we heard from Damien before Matt, and he made it very clear that he doesn't care about this match.

Matt – Why should he Rick? Damien knows he doesn't need this, this is just a waste of his time.

He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive. His theme fades, and is replaced by "Evacuation Code Deciphered" by Arcturus. Jacob Figgins then appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him. Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Heather Thompson – Introducing his opponents, first, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 235 pounds... “The Next Conspiracy” Jacob Figggggiiiinnnnssss!

Rick – After a rough start with a loss to Damien Drake himself, Jacob has been looking to get momentum, and in recent weeks has managed to do so.

Matt – If he wins tonight it is going to go a long way to achieving that goal.

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd. Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about. He then hops off and lands in the center of the ring, bouncing on his feet while awaiting his opponents. His theme fades out, and the beginning of "Smile" by Slim Thug hits and as the vocals start, Desmond comes out from behind the curtain. He's got a pair of sunglasses on, an unbuttoned Gucci shirt and track pants on. He bounces around at the top of the entrance ramp before strutting down to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And on his way to the ring, from Minneapolis Minnesota, weighing in at 244 pounds... “The A.S.S” Desmond Yooouuuuunnnngggg!

Rick – Desmond looks determined tonight, you know he wants to make a statement.

Matt – Well last week he also suffered a loss again Damien Drake, you have got to think that Desmond is looking for revenge.

He gets a bit of a running start and leaps up onto the ring apron, before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He bounces around in the ring a little bit before ripping off the track pants and removing the shirt and glasses, getting ready for the match. The theme fades and is replaced with “Blind” by Korn, as the lights flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And the final competitor, from Champaign Illonois, weighing in at 240 pounds... “The Franchise” John Tolllllllyyyyy!

As he slides into the ring before posing in the ring, the other 3 mean just shake their heads. Suddenly Desmond charges at Damien and lays into him with punches as the ref rings the bell.

Rising Monarchy Match
IWF Uprising Championship #1 Contenders Match
Fatal 4 Way
John Tolly [vs.] Desmond Young [vs.] Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Desmond forces Damien into a corner, Before irish whipping him him into Fig, who hit him with a flap jack. John then runs at Damien and drop kicks him in the side of the head, causing him to roll out of the ring. He then begins walking up the ramp, yelling “I don't need this shit!”

Rick – Where is Damien going?

Matt – looks like he has had enough Rick.

Damien walks onto the stage before leaving through the curtain. Desmond uses the distraction to charge at Fig and hit him with a forearm smash to the back of the head. John charges at Desmond, but Desmond ducks and backdrops John over the top rope and to the floor. Fig gets back up and Desmond throws a right hand, but Fig fires one back. They continue trading back and forth until Fig gets the advantage, pushing Desmond into the ropes and irish whipping him across the ring, catching him with a snap powerslam on the way back in. The cover.

-1-

-2-

Barely a two count as Desmond kicks out. Fig gets him back up before rocking him with a combo of punches, followed by a round kick to the head. Fig then charges the far ropes, rebounding off them, before nailing Desmond with a busaiku knee kick. He goes for the cover again, but as he does, John pulls Fig out of the ring, sliding in for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Desmond kicks out again.

Rick – John Tolly nearly stole that one there!

Matt – Smart move by Tolly, let the other 2 injure each other and then coming in to pick up the scraps.

John picks up Desmond, but as he does Desmond rakes his eyes, before hitting a snap vertical suplex. He then stands up and hits a jumping elbow drop to the heart, cockily lying on him for the cover

-1-

John easily kicks out, but as he turns to get up, Desmond pushes his head down with his boot. He then irish whips Tolly into the corner, before charging in with a spear, but Tolly moves, and Desmond goes shoulder first into the ring post. Fig rolls back in the ring behind John, but out of nowhere John lances out behind him with a super kick, knocking Fig down. He then picks up Fig and props him on the top rope, throwing punches to the face. John climbs up the turnbuckle, and hooks Fig, for a superplex, but Fig is fighting it off with punches of his own. John puts thumb to Fig's eye, as he goes for the superplex. Suddenly Desmond comes over and gets underneath John in a power bomb position, before powering them both to the mat in a huge tower of doom!

Rick – What a tower of doom there! All of these men felt the impact of that move!

Matt – Yeh but Desmond got the least of it, he has the perfect opportunity to win this and become number one contender.

Desmond collapses in the corner as the other 2 mean lay sprawled out on the canvas. Desmond crawls over to John, going for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Kickout at two by John. Desmond does not look happy, as he goes for the pin on Fig.

-1-

-2-

Fig kicks out at 2. Desmond is livid, as he gets right in the refs face, holding up 3 fingers, but the ref says its only 2. Desmond turns to Fig, stalking him as he rises. Fig gets to his feet and Desmond looks to hook him up for The Adrenaline Rush, but as he tries to grab the inside of Fig's leg, Fig stomps on his hand, before turning Desmond around and lifting him into an electric chair position.

Rick – Figgins looking for the Crisis Averted here! If he nails this, this could be over!

Fig takes a few steps towards the centre of the ring, but as he adjusts his grip, John runs full speed and nails a huge spear on Figgins, sending both men crashing to the mat. Desmond scrambles his way back to his feet, but walks straight into the Champaign Dream!

Rick – Tolly nails his signature DDT, the Champaign Dream! Tolly is about to be number one contender!

Matt – Wait, what is this!

The fans boo loudly as Damien Drake charges down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. He slides in the ring, and just as Tolly turns around, Damien slams the chair right into his face, knocking him straight to the ground!

Rick – Damien played possum this whole fucking match! He is completely fresh!

Matt – The man is smart Rick.

Damien drops the chair and moves towards Tolly, but suddenly he keels over as Figgins nails him with a low blow from behind!

Rick – I don't care how fresh you are, a shot to the nuts is still a shot to the nuts!

Figgins then uses all of his strength to lift Damien onto his shoulders before driving him back onto his own steel chair with the Crisis Averted!

Rick – Crisis Averted connects! Damien's head just slammed right into that steel chair!

Figgins hooks both legs as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the number one contender to the Uprising Championship... “The Next Conspiracy” Jacob Fiiigggggiiiinnnnsssss!

Rick – And with That, Jacob Figgins become the number one contender! What a match!

Matt – No doubt Rick, this was one hell of a fight!

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" by Arcturus plays through the arena as Jacob gets his hand raised, and the fans cheer in approval. Jacob leaves the ring as the cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 am

The camera cuts to Gordon Fury walking through the backstage area. Gordon stops walking as he sees someone out of shot.

Gordon Fury
What the fuck do you want?

Corey Casey walks into shot, a smirk on his face.

Corey Casey
You almost sounds like you aren't happy to see me?

Gordon Fury
Shocking right? Now what do you want.

Corey Casey
Just thought I would come and wish you luck tonight. You know its funny Gordon, every week you fight tooth and nail to prove you belong here, slowly pulling your way up. Whereas if you were still in the Empire, it could very well be you fighting for the world title tonight.

Gordon Fury
I don't take shots I don't earn Casey. You can book your little bum buddies In all the title matches they want, but they don;t have what it takes to win them. I don't need your help.

Corey chuckles to himself before continuing.

Corey Casey
Don't you see Fury? The only reason people know who you are is because of ME! Who put you in the limelight to get rid of that waste of space Chuck Matthews? Who gave you a purpose to compete? Without the Empire, you would not be so driven to stop us, and no one would even care who you were.

Corey gets right in Gordon's face as he smirks at him

Corey Casey
You are NOTHING without me.

Gordon Fury
I suppose after I tear the Empire apart piece by piece, we will see won't we? You haven't been able to stop me yet Corey, and I won't stop until your little world comes crashing down around you.

Corey Casey
Please, don't flatter yourself. You are a thorn in the Empire's side, but you are not a true threat. Tonight, after we deal with Alexander Remington, it will be time to yank the thorn out of my side, and grind it into dust.

Corey Casey just keeps smirking at Gordon as he turns his back on him.

Corey Casey
Good luck tonight.

Corey walks out of shot, and Gordon looks ready to fight. The cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall!

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Trenton, New Jersey… Weighing in at 256 pounds, Baron Tompson!

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Matt – Former Empire member better be prepared to face his former stablemate

Rick – There’s no turning back now.

Enemy by Fozzy plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

Philip Joseph runs and attacks Baron aggressively before the match begins. He continues to stomp on Baron as the ref shoves Philip away and signals for the bell to ring.

Rising Monarchy Match
Phillip Joseph [vs.] Baron Thompson

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Philip Joseph and Baron Tompson lock up in the center of the ring. Baron Tompson jumps out to the early advantage, catching Philip Joseph in the gut with a big boot, doubling Philip Joseph over. Baron Tompson then quickly leaps into the air, looking to connect a Fame asser leg drop across the back of Philip Joseph’s neck. However, Philip Joseph pulls back, causing Baron Tompson to land on his ass roughly. As soon as Baron Tompson hits the canvas ass first, Philip Joseph leaps into the air and connects a dropkick to the back of Baron Tompson’s skull

Rick- Baron Tompson was looking to connect an early power move there

Matt- But Philip Joseph was able to avoid it and connect a nice dropkick!

Instead of going for the pinfall, Philip Joseph climbs on top of Baron Tompson and begins to rain blows down on Baron Tompson’s head and shoulders. The ref looks down at Philip Joseph and watches for a bit before leaning down and pulling Philip Joseph off of Baron Tompson.

Rick- Philip Joseph looks pissed!

Matt- I think Philip Joseph is just trying to make a good impression and make damn sure that he inflicts as much pain as possible on Baron Tompson

Philip Joseph quickly shoves his way past the ref and storms over to where Baron Tompson is slowly getting to his feet. Philip Joseph leans down and drags Baron Tompson up to his feet. Philip Joseph then Irish whips Baron Tompson into the corner turnbuckle. Philip Joseph then takes off running, staying a half a step behind Baron Tompson. V roughly crashes chest first into the corner turnbuckle, driving his sternum and lungs into the unforgiving steel. As soon as Baron Tompson hits the turnbuckle, Philip Joseph leaps into the air and connects a body splash on Baron Tompson, further driving the air from Baron Tompson’s lungs

Rick- Philip Joseph is relentless right now

Matt- Philip Joseph is certainly going all out in the opening moments of this match

Baron Tompson drops down to the ground, coughing and trying to inhale. Philip Joseph quickly drops down as well and attempts to pin Baron Tompson. AS soon as the ref drops down, Philip Joseph props his feet up on the second rope in an attempt to gain further leverage

-1-

-2…

Baron Tompson manages to kick out

Rick- Philip Joseph was just using the ropes!

Matt- Doesn’t matter now, Baron Tompson kicked out!

Philip Joseph gets to his feet and sneers at the ref before turning his attention back to Baron Tompson, who is still trying to breathe. Philip Joseph walks over, flips Baron Tompson off with both fingers, then begins to stomp away at the prone Baron Tompson as the fans count along with each stomp

“1!”
“2!”
“3!”
“4!”
“5!”
“6!”
“7!”
“8!”
“9!”
“10!”

At ten, Philip Joseph releases the top rope and takes a few steps back, a sadistic smile on his face as he looks at Baron Tompson, who looks to be in serious pain

Rick- Baron Tompson looks to be in pain

Matt- I bet Baron Tompson wasn’t expecting this level of aggression out of Philip Joseph here tonight!

Philip Joseph suddenly rushes in, looking to connect a running boot to the face of Baron Tompson. However, as soon as he gets near Baron Tompson, Baron Tompson rolls out of the way, causing Philip Joseph to thrust his leg over the second turnbuckle and bash his balls on the second rope.

Rick- OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Matt- That can’t feel good

Baron Tompson manages to get to his feet while Philip Joseph stays, hung up on the second rope. Baron Tompson quickly walks over to where Philip Joseph is sitting and grabs the back of Philip Joseph’s head. Baron Tompson then runs out a little bit and drops Philip Joseph down to the canvas with a neckbreaker. Baron Tompson then immediately leaps up to his feet and eyes Philip Joseph for a second before running across the ring to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Baron Tompson leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Baron Tompson then springs backwards, executing a full moonsault before coming crashing down on the prone Philip Joseph with a springboard moonsault

Rick- Nice move by Baron Tompson!

Matt- And just like that Baron Tompson is back in this match up!

Baron Tompson drops down and hooks Philip Joseph’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Philip Joseph kicks out

Rick- Only two!

Matt- I figured it was gonna take more than that to put Philip Joseph down

Baron Tompson manages to get to his feet. Baron Tompson leans down and drags Philip Joseph up to a vertical base. Baron Tompson kicks Philip Joseph in the gut, doubling Philip Joseph over. Baron Tompson then grabs Philip Joseph and locks Philip Joseph in the front face lock position. Baron Tompson then picks Philip Joseph up, holding Philip Joseph in the vertical suplex position for a bit before bringing Philip Joseph forward, smashing Philip Joseph’s face into the canvas with a suplex facebuster

Rick- Baron Tompson bringing Philip Joseph down hard!

Matt- And possibly re-arranging Philip Joseph’s features in the process!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet and quickly eyes the nearest turnbuckle. Baron Tompson stomps down on Philip Joseph a few times before sprinting over to the turnbuckle and grabbing the top rope. Baron Tompson leaps up and lands on the bottom rope. He then springs up and lands on the second rope. Once more, Baron Tompson springs up and lands on the top rope before launching himself off the top rope, executing a full backflip in mid-air, before he comes crashing down on Philip Joseph

Rick- BME!

Matt- Best Moonsault Ever!

Once again, Baron Tompson drops down and hooks Philip Joseph’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Philip Joseph manages to kick out

Rick- Once again Philip Joseph manages to kick out!

Matt- Philip Joseph just isn’t ready to stay down!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Philip Joseph up. Baron Tompson delivers a few stiff forearm shots to the head of Philip Joseph before Irish whipping Philip Joseph to the ropes. Philip Joseph hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Baron Tompson. As soon as he gets close enough though, Philip Joseph leaps into the air and drives Baron Tompson down to the canvas with a Lou Thez press. Philip Joseph then cocks back and delivers four stiff right hands to the head and face of Baron Tompson

Rick- Philip Joseph manages to strike out of nowhere with that Lou Thez press!

Matt- Look at how vicious those right hands of Philip Joseph are!

Philip Joseph gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Baron Tompson up. Philip Joseph kicks Baron Tompson in the gut and then lifts Baron Tompson up, slinging Baron Tompson over his shoulder. Philip Joseph then steps back one pace before running forward, leaping into the air, and driving Baron Tompson down to the canvas with a running powerslam

Rick- What impact!

Matt- Philip Joseph must’ve gotten his second wind!

Philip Joseph gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Baron Tompson up once more. Philip Joseph delivers three stiff knee strikes to the gut of Baron Tompson before wrapping his arm around Baron Tompson’s shoulders, wrapping his right leg around Baron Tompson’s left leg, and throwing himself backwards, driving Baron Tompson down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. As soon as Baron Tompson’s back hits the canvas, Philip Joseph quickly hooks both of Baron Tompson’s legs, looking to secure the pinfall

-1-

-2-

Baron Tompson kicks out

Rick- And now its Baron Tompson’s turn to kick out!

Matt- This is an epic back and forth between these two young competitors!

Philip Joseph gets to his feet, frustration etched deeply into his features. Philip Joseph looks down at Baron Tompson and sneers

Philip Joseph
ENOUGH!

Philip Joseph climbs the nearest turnbuckle and begins to measure Baron Tompson from the top rope

Rick- It looks like Philip Joseph is gonna try for that lethal Champagne Supernova!

Matt- And this pro-Empire crowd just realized what is about to happen!

Before Philip Joseph can leap off the top rope though, Baron Tompson suddenly comes alive. Baron Tompson shoots up to his feet and sprints towards where Philip Joseph is perched on the top rope. As soon as he gets close enough, Baron Tompson leaps into the air, scales the turnbuckle and fights his way to the top rope. Baron Tompson then grabs Philip Joseph underneath both armpits and hurls himself backwards, connecting a double underhook belly to belly suplex on Philip Joseph from the top rope!

Rick- I don’t think Philip Joseph was expecting that shit!

Matt- Fuckin’ right he wasn’t!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet, a smile of confidence spreading slowly across his face. Baron Tompson looks down at Philip Joseph, who is writhing in pain, and laughs as he crosses the ring and walks over to where Philip Joseph is lying. Baron Tompson leans down and drags Philip Joseph up to his feet. Baron Tompson positions himself behind Philip Joseph and grabs Philip Joseph by the neck. Baron Tompson then lifts Philip Joseph into a vertical position before jumping in the air and spiking Philip Joseph’s head into the canvas with a reverse imailer DDT

Rick- Blazing Perfection!

Matt- And that is all she wrote ladies and gents!

Baron Tompson drops down and hooks Philip Joseph’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Baron Tompson!

The ref helps Baron Tompson up to his feet and lifts Baron Tompson’s wrist up in victory

Rick- A big time victory for the returning Baron Tompson!

Matt- And not only does he pick up the win, but he also manages to pick up a little victory against a member of The Empire

Baron Tompson climbs the nearest turnbuckle, holding his clenched fists aloft in victory as the camera zooms in on him for a few moments before cutting to the back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Gordon is seen backstage, speaking to Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
I understand that you did what you could do...but your plan for that team of yours has served its purpose. It's time for bigger and better things.

Gordon frowns.

Gordon Fury
And you're the one to offer me those things?

Chuck nods, smirking.

Gordon Fury
I'll think on that.

He turns to walk away, but bumps into Corey Casey, who looks from Gordon to Chuck, sneering.

Corey Casey
Chuck Matthews, here on an IWF show?

He looks at Gordon.

Corey Casey
Get out.

Gordon stares at Corey for a moment, slowly walking past him, heading down the hall. Corey returns his attention to Chuck.

Corey Casey
Your presence on my show is never a good thing. What are you doing talking to my employees?

Chuck Matthews
I'm merely offering them alternative employment opportunities.

Corey narrows his eyes.

Corey Casey
You don't take orders from anyone. What are you playing at?

Chuck smirks, and slowly turns to walk off.

Chuck Matthews
Every man has his price. Even me.

Corey Casey
Don't bullshit me, Matthews. You've never done anything for money!

Chuck freezes, but doesn't turn around.

Chuck Matthews
Then maybe I'm working for something greater than money.

Corey watches as Chuck walks off.

Corey Casey
Like what? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!

Chuck smirks as he continues walking down the hall, leaving Corey fuming behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising Monarchy Fozzy-video-clip

Corey Casey says: Fuck with me…I fucking dare you…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back to show Christian James, who is already in the ring alongside Heather Thompson

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…From Silver Hill, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 175 Pounds…Christian James!

Rick- Well, Christian James is looking to make an impact here tonight against one of the fastest rising up and comers in IWF, Eric Steel

Matt- Christian James has been making waves, picking up a few victories here and there, but a big win over Eric Steel tonight would work wonders for his career!

Christian James hops from foot to foot, trying to pump himself up

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd cheers the song, realizing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step.

Heather Thompson- From Toronto, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 232 Pounds…Eric Steel!

Rick- Another Empire, another standing ovation by the Boston faithful

Matt- Does this still surprise you?

Rick- I suppose not. You know the old Bostonian riddle don’t you?

Matt- What’s that?

Rick- “Who is more powerful, Corey Casey or God?”

Matt- God

Rick- Nope…because in Boston, Corey Casey IS God…

Matt- Which makes The Empire all saints!

Eric Steel smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiting for the bell. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Rising Monarchy Match
Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Eric Steel sprints right at Christian James at full speed. As soon as Eric Steel gets close enough, Christian James swings wildly, looking to connect a clothesline. However, Eric Steel ducks underneath the clothesline and immediately stops his forward momentum as soon as he runs behind Christian James. Christian James turns around and Eric Steel leaps into the air and nails Christian James with a jumping cutter

Rick- STEEL CUTTER?!

Matt- ALREADY?!

Eric Steel drops down and covers Christian James as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Eric Steel!

Eric Steel gets to his feet. The ref goes to hold Eric Steel’s wrist aloft in victory but Eric Steel quickly yanks his wrist out of the ref’s grasp. Eric Steel turns and looks down at Christian James, who isn’t really moving. Eric Steel leans down and drags CK up to his feet. Eric Steel wraps his fingers around Christian James’s throat and sneers at Christian James

Eric Steel
You’re fucking pathetic

Eric Steel leaps into the air and plants Christian James with a second Steel Cutter

Rick- Another Steel Cutter?!

Matt- Eric Steel making his point…he needs greater competition!

Eric Steel gets to his feet and quickly exits the ring. The camera catches a glimpse of the disgusted look on his face as he storms up the entrance ramp and goes backstage. Screen fades in to Johnny Cage with his trademarked grin and glasses. Only the stars is seen behind him.

Johnny Cage
Hello. My name is Johnny Cage. You might remember me from such films as Ninja Mime, or Citizen Cage. Or you may remember me from such fine professional wrestling organizations such as UECW or IWF. But today I am here to talk to you about something even more important then that. The Batarian Relocation Project.

He takes off his glasses as a solemn gesture, as pictures of Batarians scroll across the screen.

Johnny Cage
Last year, a rogue Military Officer unilaterally decided to send an asteroid into the Alpha Relay. The resulting explosion destroyed an entire star system, killing over 300,000 Batarians. As if that is enough, this stranded almost their entire race when big giant machines came to assimilate them. There are now fewer then one million left in the galaxy. Don't we owe it to them to make sure that their lives are spared? Don't we owe it to them to spare no expense?

Runs his hand across the scroll.

Johnny Cage
We should all put behind the fact that over the last century the Batarians have remained the only race to keep open the slave trade, claiming religious beliefs. And we should all forget about the fact that the vast majority of Batarians have called for extermination of Humans. Even going so far as calling us a "Blight" in the galaxy. But isn't the essence of humanity is to forgive and to help those in need, even if they are our enemy? But don't forget, that it was a human commander that sent that asteroid into the Alpha Relay. Even though that action bought us the necessary time to send those previously mentioned race of giant machines to the scrap heap before they could assimilate all of humanity next. Don't you all agree that the cost was too great? If we could have saved even ONE of those Batarians, wouldn't it have been worth it?

Turns back to the camera

Johnny Cage
Send all the money you can afford to the Batarian Relocation Project, at the Citadel. Were this money would be put to good use, setting them up into colonies on Earth. Maybe even in your neighborhood!

He then walks away as the show slowly fades to commercial

Rising Monarchy Boston-believe-passion-history-pride-black-and-gold

#BelieveInBoston
#GoGoBlackAndGold

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rising Monarchy Stygian-furyrising-cover
Buy the new Stygian album where ever stores sell them. Get em quick!

Show returns back to Heather Thompson for the next match.

Heather Thompson - Following contest is set for one fall!

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Salem Oregon weighing 189.2 pounds, Alexander Raven!

Rick - Lately Raven and the new talent Ace Static have been exchanging backstage blows left and right.

Matt - And now for the first time these two can finally settle the score here in this very ring.

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there... waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of “Clockwork Orange’s Singing in the Rain” by Gene Kelly. Some fans cheer and others boo.

“I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again”

Abruptly Gene Kelly’s 1952 classic stops.. “Unwelcome” by The Plot In You blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the rips through the speakers as smoke pours out on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage. The lights flicker off, as a neon pink strobe lights flicker through out the arena. Neon Pink and Neon Blue lights begin to rapidly flash across the stage. Ace “Fuckin” Static bursts through the curtain. He stands on stage before he looks around smiling sadistically he stalks down to the ring looking like a disturbed man. He stares into the distance. The fans boo Ace until he slides into the ring. Strobe:like lights surround and overtake the ring as Ace Static rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Ace extends his middle and fore fingers in the shape of a gun. He 'pulls the trigger" and springboards off landing in the center of the ring. He patiently for the bell to ring.

Heather Thompson - And from Hollywood, California weighing 202 pounds, Ace Static!

Rick - Ace is set to make an example out of Raven here tonight.

Matt - Kid's got balls I'll give him that, let's see what he's capable of.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Rising Monarchy Match
Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Raven charges in with a wild swing but Ace ducks under and flips him over with a northern lights suplex, Raven staggers to his feet and takes a roundhouse right to the head. Ace backs away as Raven shakes the daze and gets on his hands and knees and Ace moves in with a massive punt to the side of the skull!

Rick - DaZED n’ CONfuSEd!

Matt - That's pretty much what Raven is right now.

Ace flips him over his shoulders and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Ace Static!

Rick - Seemed Ace was just in the zone tonight!

Matt - He took Alexander Raven apart like a cheap toy.

Suddenly Damien Drake moves inside the ring and starts stomping on Raven, Ace moves past the ref and leaves the ring to search beneath the apron and pulls out a metal chair.

Matt - Come on now, the match is over guys!

Rick - These guys want to make sure that Raven doesn't pose any threat to them.

Ace moves in chair in hand and instructs Damien to hold Raven's left leg out for him. He does and Ace comes down hard with a shot to the side of the ankle. He then holds both sides of the chair and drives the sharp round end right on the ankle. A few more shots like that then Ace unfolds the chair and inserts the hurt foot between the wedge. He nods to Damien who nods back and climbs the nearest turnbuckle and stands at the very top. He points down at the ankle of Raven that is wedged between the chair.

Matt - Oh no, he's not thinking about jumping is he?

Rick - Damien is going to crush that ankle!

Damien takes a leap of faith with a legdrop that lands right on the chair, snapping the folds inward and causing the foot to bend at a strange angle. Raven at this point is screaming bloody murder as he struggles to remove the chair on his leg but to no avail.

Rick - What a sick move from these guys!

Matt - Well you stated they wanted to make sure Raven wasn't a threat anymore, I think they did just that.

Damien and Ace slap a high five as they leave the ring, medical staff rush in with a stretcher as they manage to hold Raven down long enough to get the chair off of him though he howls in pain during the whole process. They carefully move him away from the ring onto the stretcher and wheel him away. We then take a commercial break.

Rising Monarchy Funny-Airbags

We return as the sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson - The following is a number one contender match set for one fall, introducing first from Green Bay, Wisconsin weighing 230 pounds.........Jack Savage!

Rick - Welcome back everyone to Rising Monarchy and what a match we have for you right now!

Matt - It's am ultimate battle of the sexes as Jack Savage goes one on one with the Wonder Woman herself Diana Logan.

Rick - Let's not also forget there is a shot for the High Impact championship up for grabs, the winner will face Gordon Fury for the belt.

Matt - Be interesting to see who wins it.

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent from Evanston, Wyoming weighing 170 pounds, Diana Logan!

Rick - This young girl has the opportunity of a life time after only being here for a few weeks.

Matt - A shot for the High Impact title and all she's gotta do is get by the Empire's very own Jack Savage.

Rick - Won't be an easy task for her that's for certain.

Ref makes sure both competitors are in their corners before calling the bell.

Rising Monarchy Match
IWF High Impact Championship #1 Contender Match
Jack Savage [vs.] Diana Logan

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Jack and Diana move out of their corners and stand toe to toe (or in this case boob to chest) as they stare each other down. Jack as a smirk on his face while Diana doesn't appear amused.

Rick - Look at the size difference between these two.

Matt - But more importantly look at how Diana is showing no intimidation whatsoever, she's standing up to Jack.

Diana fires the first shot with a slap that catches Jack off guard, he fires back with a wild swing but Diana ducks under it and gets behind Jack locking both arms around the waist before slamming him gut first into the mat. Jack struggles to back to his feet and breaks the grip. He then hits a mule kick to the gut causing Diana to double over and he takes a short run towards the ropes and rebounds back towards Diana who pops the hips and throws him down with a massive powerslam!

Rick - What amazing strength from Diana!

Matt - She's got power and beauty, call me weird but I find that very attractive.

Diana picks Jack back up and attempts a suplex but Jack blocks it and nails her with one of his own. He gets back to his feet and floors her with a shoulder tackle and then leaps off the 2nd rope and hits a moonsault.

Rick - Jack now on the offensive.

Matt - Seems he's done playing around, after seeing what she can do he's treating her like a male athlete.

Rick - And he should, thing about these girls is that they are not limited to just fighting other women, their not afraid to mix it up because let's face it Matt, many of the divas are just as good as the males.

Jack picks her back up and whips her hard into the corner, he follows up with a body splash but Diana gets the elbow up which catches Jack square in the jaw. She blasts out of the corner and takes him down with a massive clothesline!

Rick - What a decapitating clothesline from Diana!

Matt - She is just taking it to Jack right now.

Diana hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

Jack kicks out.

Matt - Nothing doing there.

Rick - Gonna take alot more than that to keep Jack down for the three.

Diana rolls away and both athletes get to their feet, Diana moves in with a flying forearm but gets caught by Jack who plants her down with a spinebuster! He makes the cover.

-1-

Diana kicks out.

Matt - Neither side staying down.

Rick - I think Jack sees exactly what he's getting himself into, this girl might be a newcomer but she's a tough lady.

Jack picks her back up and hits a hard knee to the gut doubling her over and then reels her in and plants her with a gutwrench suplex! He makes the cover.

-1-

Diana kicks out at one and a half.

Rick - Still not enough.

Matt - Jack is just throwing bombs right now and Diana just wont be denied.

Jack again pulls Diana to her feet but then out of nowhere she locks both arms around the waist and with a pivot plunges Jack down with a belly to belly suplex.

Rick - What a counter from Diana!

Matt - Gave her some breathing room.

Jack rolls out of the ring and Diana soon follows closely behind, she strikes him with a double ax handle but Jack blocks it and knees her in the gut as the ref starts to count them out. He hooks both arms and flings Diana with a modified double underhook butterfly suplex that causes Diana to crash back first into the security wall.

Rick - Oww I bet you can hear that one all the way to the cheap seats.

Matt - Right now Diana is in trouble.

ref gets to a four count and Jack takes note of the metal post near him, he picks Diana back up and with yank, whips her hard and she collides head first right into the ring post as she spins around and falls down near the apron.

Matt - Ouch that had to hurt.

Rick - That's one way to get a concussion.

Jack rolls back into the ring as the ref gets to six, Diana slowly crawls her way to the apron as the ref gets to eight and she just manages to roll under the bottom rope back into the ring. However that impact on the post did more damage than originally thought, not only does she seem a bit woozy but she now has a nice cut right above her left eye brow and the blow is now seeping out of it.

Rick - Looks like Diana has been busted open from that shot to the ring post.

Matt - Not often you see a girl bleed in a match like this.

Jack moves in with a series of angry stomps to the side, ref moves in and pulls him off but Jack moves past him with a few more stomps for good measure. He drags Diana back and covers her.

-1-

-2-

Diana kicks out.

Rick - Diana showing no quit in her.

Matt - She is just taking this abuse and it's still not enough.

Jack mounts her and throws some closed fists right into the open wound further extending the cut which now nearly cover half of Diana's face. He gets off and hooks both legs as he makes the cover.

-1-

Diana again kicks out.

Rick - How is she still going?

Matt - It's gotta be instinct, there's no other explanation I can think of.

Jack at this point is getting very frustrated, he picks Diana back up and positions her for a powerbomb but before he could lift her up Diana somehow gains the strength to throw him over her with a back body drop! She collapses on the mat and both competitors are down and out as the ref starts the count.

Rick - Diana still has some fight left in her with that back body drop.

Matt - Took alot out of both of them though.

Ref counts as both Diana and Jack start moving around the ring.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jack gets to the nearest rope and uses it to pull himself back up.

-5-

-6-

Diana crawls to a corner and gets to her feet, he hand rest on the top turnbuckle pad. Jack is back to his feet and gains a head full of steam as he charges right in with a huge body splash. Diana attempts to dive out of the way but her hand gets caught on the turnbuckle pad, she manages to free herself though she removes the pad in the process and barely gets out of the way which causes Jack to ram head first right into the exposed turnbuckle!

Rick - Diana just exposed the turnbuckle pad!

Matt - I don't think it was intentional though, her hand was stuck on it.

Rick - Well intentional or not Diana has a huge advantage now.

Jack falls down on the mat after he taste the steel from the turnbuckle. You can now see that he has a cut on his forehead from where the rung hit him. Diana makes it back to her feet and climbs the top turnbuckle, while she's a bit woozy from the lost of blood she manages to perch herself up there and waits for jack to get to his feet.

Rick - Diana has something big planned.

Matt - This could be it right here.

Howard attempts to intervene with whatever Diana is doing but the ref stops him. Noah takes advantage and tries to cut her off but is too late as she leaps off and floors Jack just as he was back on his feet with the Invisible Jet!

Rick - Invisible Jet on Jack Savage!

Matt - He's down and could be out.

Diana gets up and knock both Noah and Howard off the aprons allowing the ref to do his job as she moves in with the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Rick - I don't believe it!

Matt - Believe it Rick, Diana against all odds is the new number one contender.

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Diana Logan!

Rick - Despite having the size and weight advantage Jack just couldn't beat the Wonder Woman.

Matt - Man Corey is going to have his head when he returns back to the locker room, Jack ain't never going to live this one down.

Jack rolls out of the ring just as Howard and Noah are back to their feet and assist him in crawling back to the backstage area. Diana is helped to her feet and she celebrates around the ring while the crowd cheers. We then take a small commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising Monarchy Tumblr_mcugf0AJvB1rwkpa6o1_500

IWF would like to remind you....you don't need to go to the Emergency Room for that concussion [because you head butted a wall]. You just need to drink more Jack Daniels!

#OperationEmptyTheER

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and smirks as he holds a mic in his hands.

Rick - Well this is a moment many of us have been have been looking forward to from quite some time.

Matt - The last few weeks someone has been playing mind tricks on Steelio, leaving behind coffins and items of his past. This week we're going to find out who the culprit is.

Rick - Steel last week called out the man responsible for these mind games, when he didn't show up he instead challenged the man in a match right here tonight.

Steel Angel
For weeks now I've been a target of a cruel prank, someone has been trying to toy with my emotions by bring up artifacts from my past life, a life I've long since left behind. Well the fun and games end here, tonight this man is to reveal himself.........if he has the guts.

Loud pop from the crowd.

Steel Angel
So stop wasting my time and get out here right now!

Just then the lights go out.

Rick - Here we go!

Matt - Who is it!? Where is he!? I can't see tell me what's going on!

Lights come back on and once again we see a black coffin near the side of the apron. Steel sighs and tosses the mic away and moves down the apron. He opens the coffin and takes a chair shot right to the face that causes him to fall against the apron. Coming out of the coffin is the smirking face of Ethan Cage.

Rick - No fucking way.........

Matt - SAY IT ISN'T SO!! HE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD, ETHAN CAGE HAS RETURNED TO IWF!!

Ethan crawls out of the coffin and looks down at Steel who is still reeling from the blow to his head. He smirks again.

Ethan Cage
See you next week bitch!

He walks away and winks at the crowd as he moves backstage, Steel pulls himself back to his feet and stares Ethan down while holding his head, Marley slides next to him and and hugs him close. But Steel remains focused on Ethan who backs away.

Rick - So it was Ethan who was playing those mind games on Steel, but why?

Matt - I'm just still in awe at the fact that Ethan Cage is alive in front of us. I mean last we saw of him he took a plunge straight into the depths of hell.

Rick - Ether way I can tell this battle isn't far from being done. Knowing Steel he isn't going to let Ethan get the last word in.

Matt - Aww man I've been waiting for a rematch against these two, it's going to be awesome!

Steel keeps staring down Ethan who smirks back at him as we take another break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 pm

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship!

"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the challengers, first, representing the Empire, from Montreal, Quebec, weighing in at 119 pounds... Ruby Wiiinnnntteerrrss!

She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start. Here them fades and the arena lights dim and as “Dead To Me” by All For Nothing starts playing, then the lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogs down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And on her way to the ring, representing the Empire, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 120 pounds... Blyss Looooccccckkkkhaaarrrttt!

She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Heather Thompson - And finally on her way to the ring...she is the current IWF Queen of Wrestling champion...From Los Angeles California, weighing one hundred sixteen pounds...TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Rising Monarchy Match
Rising Monarchy Championship
IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart immediately move towards each other while Tiffani Michaels stares at both of them. The two women move towards Tiffani Michaels, who slowly looks back and forth at both of them. Ruby Winters charges at Tiffani Michaels and tries to deliver a clothesline. Tiffani Michaels ducks under the arm of Ruby Winters and runs towards the ropes. Tiffani Michaels rebounds off the ropes and jumps into the air, taking both Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart down with a flying crossbody.

Rick – Tiffani is taking the fight to the two member of the Empire right off the bat

Matt – She’s gonna have to if she wants a chance in this obvious two on one match

Tiffani Michaels stands up and stomps on the chest of Ruby Winters a few times. Tiffani Michaels walks over to Blyss Lockhart and picks her up by the air, bringing Blyss Lockhart to her feet. Tiffani Michaels hooks the head of Blyss Lockhart, preparing to deliver a DDT. However, Ruby Winters gets to her feet and runs at Tiffani Michaels, delivering a clubbing blow to her back.

Rick – The numbers will add up, Tiffani better figure out something to counter this teamwork

Matt – This is so stupid that Ruby is even in this match. Corey abuses his power like no other!

Both Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart stomp away at Tiffani Michaels, who desperately tries to block it and get to her feet. Eventually Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart allow her to stand. As Tiffani Michaels tries to regain her senses, Blyss Lockhart and Ruby Winters each hook the head of Tiffani Michaels and lift her up in the air, before dropping her back with a two person suplex.

Rick – What a nice two woman suplex there

Matt – This looks like it could be a long night for Tiffani

Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart walk over and lift Tiffani Michaels to her feet. The two women again try to hook Tiffani Michaels in a suplex position, but this time Tiffani Michaels delivers a knee to the gut of Ruby Winters, before hitting Blyss Lockhart in the head with a big elbow, knocking her to the ground. Tiffani Michaels grabs the head of a doubled-over Ruby Winters and sends her crashing facefirst into the mat with a DDT.

Rick – And here comes Tiffani fighting back!

Matt – She’s the champion for a reason, if anyone can overcome these odds, its her

Rick – She is one of the best women wrestlers we’ve seen here in IWF

Matt – Well we haven’t seen that many

Tiffani Michaels stands up and sees that Blyss Lockhart is getting to her feet. Blyss Lockhart runs at Tiffani Michaels, who jumps up and wraps her legs around the neck of Blyss Lockhart. Tiffani Michaels flips and takes Blyss Lockhart to the ground with a frankensteiner. Tiffani Michaels begins to punch and smack the face of Blyss Lockhart, who quickly covers up and tries to fight herself out from underneath Tiffani Michaels.

Rick – Maybe not, but if this match is a sign of things to come, with these talented women, I like where the women’s division is going

Matt – Me too, the more women the better!

Ruby Winters runs at Tiffani Michaels and delivers a huge knee to her face, knocking Tiffani Michaels off of Blyss Lockhart and sending her rolling around the ring. Ruby Winters grabs Tiffani Michaels and picks her up. Ruby Winters knees Tiffani Michaels in the stomach a few times. Ruby Winters whips Tiffani Michaels across the ring towards Blyss Lockhart, who runs and delivers a high knee strike to the top of Tiffani Michaels’ chest, knocking her flat on her back.

Rick – Tiffani is taking a beating in this match

Matt – She’ll fight back, I still think she’s going to win this match

Ruby Winters gets down on one knee and holds her hands out as Blyss Lockhart runs towards her. Blyss Lockhart jumps onto the hands of Ruby Winters, who helps flip her in the air. Blyss Lockhart lands the moonsault right across the chest of Tiffani Michaels.

Rick – Wow what teamwork! That was quite a manoeuver.

Matt – This is a triple threat match, not a handicap match!

The two Empire members grab Tiffani Michaels and pick her up to her feet. Ruby Winters locks Tiffani Michaels in a full nelson as Blyss Lockhart slaps her in the face while laughing. Ruby Winters runs and jumps to deliver a full nelson bulldog, but Tiffani Michaels somehow shakes out of it and pushes Ruby Winters away from her. Ruby Winters lands hard on her back as Tiffani Michaels turns around and connects with a missile dropkick to the chest of Blyss Lockhart, knocking her down.

Rick – And here comes Tiffani again, building up a head of steam!

Matt – The longer this match goes, the more it favours the two Empire girls. Tiffani needs to end this quickly

Tiffani Michaels stands up and turns around, seeing Ruby Winters getting to her feet. Tiffani Michaels runs and delivers a spinning heel kick that knocks Ruby Winters back down to the mat. Tiffani Michaels stands up and grabs the legs of Ruby Winter, preparing to lock her in a figure four leg lock. Before she can completely lock it in, Blyss Lockhart runs and delivers a forearm to the back of Tiffani Michaels, causing her to release Ruby Winters.

Rick – Again Blyss prevents a big attack by Tiffani

Matt – These girls didn’t seem to be getting along that great last week, but they’re doing well tonight

Rick – They’ve obviously realized that they need to work together for the greater good of the Empire!

Blyss Lockhart and Tiffani Michaels trade punches as Ruby Winters slowly pulls herself up to her feet with the ring ropes. Blyss Lockhart ducks under a punch by Tiffani Michaels and quickly locks her in a full nelson. Blyss Lockhart spins Tiffani Michaels around, as Ruby Winters loads up and delivers a huge kick to the side of Tiffani Michaels’ head, knocking her to the mat.

Rick – Beauty Sleep by Ruby!

Matt – Wow Tiffani might be out cold!

Blyss Lockhart claps and walks around the ring, celebrating and playing to the crowd. Ruby Winters sees this and quickly drops down and covers Tiffani Michaels. The referee drops down and begins to count.

Rick – Ruby’s trying to steal a win!

-1-

Blyss Lockhart turns around and sees Ruby Winters covering Tiffani Michaels. She quickly moves towards them.

Matt – Not on Blyss’s watch!

-2-

Blyss Lockhart grabs the leg of Ruby Winters and pulls her off of Tiffani Michaels, breaking up the pinfall.

Rick – This could get ugly.

Ruby Winters gets in the face of Blyss Lockhart, yelling at her. Blyss Lockhart doesn’t back down as the two continue to argue about who should win the match. Suddenly, Ruby Winters shoves Blyss Lockhart hard, sending her stumbling back a few feet. Blyss Lockhart looks at Ruby Winters, who grins at her. Blyss Lockhart shoves back at Ruby Winters, knocking the grin off her face. Ruby Winters runs at Blyss Lockhart, who ducks under her outstretched arms. As Ruby Winters turns around, she’s hit with a massive roundhouse high kick, knocking her to the ground.

Rick – Blyss Knock Out!

Matt – Oh man, here we go! Finally a triple threat!

Blyss Lockhart turns around to look for Tiffani Michaels, who had earlier rolled out of the ring, unbeknownst to the other women. As Blyss Lockhart turns back to look at Ruby Winters, Tiffani Michaels springboards over the top rope and takes Blyss Lockhart down with huge hurricanrana.

Rick – Well now that it’s every woman for themselves, Tiffani definitely has the upper hand

Matt – Teamwork only lasts so long in these kinds of matches

Tiffani Michaels hops up to her feet and immediately runs towards the turnbuckle. She climbs on top of it and motions for the belt around her waist. She looks down at Blyss Lockhart before jumping off the turnbuckle and front flipping through the air. Before she can connect with the 450 splash, Blyss Lockhart suddenly rolls out of the way. Tiffani Michaels crashes hard into the mat.

Rick – Tiffani can’t connect with The Snapshot

Matt - Ouch that’s gotta hurt

Blyss Lockhart sees her chance and quickly crawls over and covers Tiffani Michaels. The referee drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

Ruby Winters suddenly stomps on the back of Blyss Lockhart, breaking up the pinfall.

Rick – Ruby’s back in it!

Ruby Winters grabs Blyss Lockhart by the hair and picks her up. Ruby Winters hooks Blyss Lockhart by the head before dropping her with a quick twist of fate. Ruby Winters quickly drops down and grabs the arm of Blyss Lockhart, trying to extend it into an armbar. Finally Ruby Winters manages to extend the arm, locking in the armbar.

Rick – Wow, armbar by Ruby! This looks painful

Matt – But Blyss looks like she knows how to fight it, she’s rolling over

Blyss Lockhart tries to fight out of the armbar but to no avail. She manages to get to her knees, and quickly tries to stand, forcing Ruby Winters backwards and her shoulders onto the mat. The referee notices this and quickly drops down.

Rick – Shoulders down! Ruby has to release the armbar!

-1-

-2-

Ruby Winters releases the armbar and rolls backwards and back up to her feet before charging Blyss Lockhart. The two women lock up in the middle of the ring, neither giving an inch of space. Suddenly the both hear someone yelling and turn towards the corner of the ring. Tiffani Michaels jumps off of the top turnbuckles and takes both Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart down with a flying crossbody.

Rick – Wow Tiffani out of nowhere with that!

Matt – She took both women down, and now we’re back to square one!

Slowly the three women all stand up and stare at each other. Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart turn towards each other.

Ruby Winters
This is stupid. Let’s take her out, then we can fight for the title. The Empire must win

Blyss Lockhart
Deal

Rick – Ruby and Blyss are working together again!

Matt – Dammit!

The two women turn towards Tiffani Michaels, who refuses to back down. Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart link hands and run at Tiffani Michaels, clotheslining her over the top rope and sending all three women to the outside of the ring.

Rick – Wow did you see that clothesline?

Matt – That took them both to the outside. Remember, it’s a triple threat so there is no count out!

Blyss Lockhart stands up and grabs Tiffani Michaels, pulling her up to her feet, before whipping her into the announcer table. Ruby Winters reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, setting it up while Blyss Lockhart smashes the head of Tiffani Michaels into the announcer table.

Rick – Ruby’s getting a table!

Matt – They weren’t kidding about taking her out of the match

Rick – And remember, it’s all legal in a triple threat match!

Ruby Winters calls for Blyss Lockhart to bring Tiffani Michaels over to the table. Blyss Lockhart whips Tiffani Michaels over as Ruby Winters elbows her in the head before throwing her onto the table. Blyss Lockhart grabs and holds Tiffani Michaels in place on the table as Ruby Winters climbs back into the ring, before climbing onto the top turnbuckle. Ruby Winters jumps and backflips off of the turnbuckle.

Rick – Here comes the Beauty Pop by Ruby!

Tiffani Michaels suddenly punches Blyss Lockhart in the face, causing her to release her hold. Tiffani Michaels quickly rolls off of the table as Ruby Winters crashes through the table hard.

Matt – Holy shit!

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rick – Did you hear that impact?!

Tiffani Michaels gets to her feet and runs and tackles Blyss Lockhart down to the ground. Tiffani Michaels grabs Blyss Lockhart and throws her into the ring. Tiffani Michaels follows her into the ring and picks Blyss Lockhart up to her feet. Tiffani Michaels kicks Blyss Lockhart in the stomach before running and rebounding off of the ropes. Tiffani Michaels jumps and hits a running corkscrew neckbreaker on Blyss Lockhart.

Rick – With Ruby in that wreckage of wood, this has essentially become a one on one match

Matt – And Blyss just hit that huge move, she’s got all the momentum now

Rick – Going for the cover

Tiffani Michaels rolls over and covers Blyss Lockhart

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart kicks up just before the referees hand hits the mat for a third time. The referee holds up two fingers.

Rick – Wow what a kickout, that was close

Matt – You can say that again

Rick – Wow what a kickout, that was close

Matt - …I didn’t mean it literally

Tiffani Michaels gets to her feet and quickly moves to the corner. She climbs the turnbuckle, looking to hit her 450 splash. Tiffani Michaels looks down at Blyss Lockhart, who is lying in the ring. Tiffani Michaels fakes a jump and Blyss Lockhart quickly rolls away. Tiffani Michaels smiles as she hops down from the turnbuckle and moves towards Blyss Lockhart.

Rick – Nice fakeout there by Tiffani, she remembered earlier in the match when Blyss moved, she wasn’t going to let it happen again

Matt – That’s why she’s the champion Rick

Tiffani Michaels grabs Blyss Lockhart and picks her up to her feet. Blyss Lockhart quickly grabs onto the back of Tiffani Michael’s head, before dropping her with a quick Russian leg sweep. Blyss Lockhart quickly grabs Tiffani Michaels by the head and locks her in a headlock. Tiffani Michaels struggles to escape the hold, but eventually manages to break free and rolls out of the way.

Rick – This has been one of the better matches of the night so far

Matt – Agreed, the women of IWF are just as tough as the men, this match is proof!

Tiffani Michaels runs at Blyss Lockhart, who does the splits as Tiffani Michaels runs past her and rebounds off of the ropes. As Tiffani Michaels runs towards Blyss Lockhart again, she is met with a high roundhouse kick that connects right on her chin. Tiffani Michaels crashes hard to the mat. Blyss Lockhart quickly runs to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle.

Rick – Blyss is looking to hit the Blyzzard!

Blyss Lockhart blows a kiss to Tiffani Michaels, before jumping and connecting with a huge shooting star press. Blyss Lockhart rolls around on the mat for a while holding her stomach.

Matt – Ouch, looks like Blyss hurt her stomach a bit with that move

Rick – She better cover Tiffani fast before she can recover.

Eventually Blyss Lockhart crawls over to Tiffani Michaels and hooks her leg, as the referee quickly begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Tiffani Michaels gets a shoulder up

Matt – Not fast enough!

The referee holds up two fingers as Blyss Lockhart can’t believe it. She argues with the referee before eventually giving up and turning back to Tiffani Michaels. Blyss Lockhart grabs her by the hair and drags her to her feet. Blyss Lockhart whips Tiffani Michaels into the ropes. Tiffani Michaels grabs onto the ropes before she can rebound, as Blyss Lockhart jumps and dropkicks the air, falling onto her back.

Rick – What a smart move by Tiffani, holding onto the ropes to avoid that dropkick

Matt – She’s been proving she’s so smart all match, this was no different

Tiffani Michaels crawls over to Blyss Lockhart and picks her up. Tiffani Michaels drags her to the corner and prepares to hit her finishing move off of the ropes. As Tiffani Michaels goes to springboard off of the rope, Ruby Winters grabs her by the feet and trips her up, sending her crashing onto her face.

Rick – Holy shit, Ruby is still alive!

Matt – And she’s ruining what was a great back and forth battle! Now it’s back to two on one

Ruby Winters slides into the ring and motions for Blyss Lockhart to pick Tiffani Michaels up. Blyss Lockhart does and places Tiffani Michaels in another full nelson. Ruby Winters smiles before launching a huge kick to the side of Tiffani Michaels’ head. Tiffani Michaels ducks under the kick, as it instead connects right on the chin on Blyss Lockhart, knocking her out.

Rick – Oh my god

Matt – She just hit Beauty Sleep on her Empire teammate! Yes!

Rick – Blyss is definitely out cold

Ruby Winters stares at Blyss Lockhart on the ground, not believing what she did. Suddenly, Tiffani Michaels springboards off of the ropes and connects a roundhouse kick to the face of Ruby Winters, knocking her out of the ring.

Rick – California Dreamin’ by Tiffani!

Matt – She’s got this match in the bag now! Just pin Blyss!

Tiffani Michaels slowly climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle. She motions for her belt again as she looks down at a motionless Blyss Lockhart. Tiffani Michaels jumps off of the top rope and delivers a huge 450 splash to Blyss Lockhart. Tiffani Michaels rolls over and covers Blyss Lockhart

Rick – Putting a stamp on victory!

Matt – The Snapshot for the win!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell and the Queen of Wrestling belt

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and STILL the Queen of Wrestling champion…Tiffani Michaels!!

Rick – Tiffani defends her title!

Matt – What a match that was. I loved it!

The referee hands Tiffani Michaels her belt and raises her hand to the sky. Tiffani Michaels runs to the corner and climbs up, holding her title up in the air as the crowd cheers. She runs to the opposite corner and does the same thing, celebrating her title defense.

Rick – She deserves to celebrate, but the real question is, how will the Empire react to this?

Matt – Well clearly, Ruby kicked Blyss in the head and cost the Empire the championship!

Rick – It was an accident!

Matt – Was it Rick? Was it?

Tiffani Michaels exits the ring, still celebrating with the fans as she walks up the entrance ramp. Inside the ring, Blyss Lockhart begins moving and coming to as Ruby Winters slides into the ring, trying to explain what happened. The show cuts to a video package as the two women argue in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:26 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rising Monarchy Tumblr_m6ftqoOsVp1rt1aoeo1_400
Ashe before he joined IWF.

Show returns and the arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does. Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Heather Thompson - Following contest is set for one fall and it's fore the Uprising Championship, introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing 245 pounds.......Ashe Corvin!

Rick - We're back and Ashe Corvin looks ready to roll.

Matt - He's got a shot against the Uprising title, and he seems very confident that he is going to win.

The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd

Heather Thompson - And his opponent...from Framingham Massachusetts...weighing 210 Pounds he is the current Uprising Champion...Sean Libby!!

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell-

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

Sean turns to his opponent holding his hands out to bright it on.

Rick - Sean looking to defend his belt against a very game Ashe Corvin.

Matt - Going to be tough because Ashe looks to make that title his.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Rising Monarchy Match
IWF Uprising Championship Match
Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ashe moves in but Sean jumps up with a rising knee that hits Ashe in the face. Ashe staggers and Sean whips him towards the opposite corner, the ref though gets caught and Libby moves in with the splash but Ashe gets out of the way causing Sean to crash into the ref.

Rick - Sean hits the ref, the ref is out!

Matt - Wait who is that running down the ramp?

Eric Steel moves in with a metal chair and takes a swing at Ashe who ducks under it, it's Sean who ends up taking the blunt end of the blow as he falls down.

Rick - What a chair shot!

Matt - Ref didn't see it though so Ashe can't get disqualified.

Ashe grabs Eric and throws him out of the ring, Sean recovers but Ashe moves in quick and hits the Decent into Darkness just as the ref gets back up. Ashe makes the cover and the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner and new Uprising Champion.......Ashe Corvin!

Rick - Sean got screwed over!

Matt - Eric was aiming for Ashe though, he got Sean instead!

Rick - At any rate we have a new champion.

Ashe holds the belt high for the crowd to see as they just boo him to no end. He just shrugs it off and walks away with his new belt while we take a small break.

We return and Sean Libby had just recovered from the blow to his head. Just then "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown plays as Tim Patrick shows up.

Rick - What the hell!?

Matt - It's Tim Patrick!! What is he doing here!?

Tim arrives and enters the ring with a mic in his hands.

Tim Patrick
Neart le Chéile. In Gaelic, it means Together Strong. I've fought with and along side of Sean Libby. We put on a hell of a fight the last time we were both in an IWF ring, and I prefer to fight with him, not against him. The Irish Insurgency Army is long dead, and rightfully so. It was a good idea, but fell apart and died a slow death. The only man in IIA who I trusted as a true brother was Sean Libby. That's why I'm back. Sean asked me to come back and fight with him, and I'd do anything for this man. I have his back, he has mine. We won't be stopped. Neart le Chéile!

He grabs Sean's wrist and holds it high in the air as the crowd cheers.

Rick - We have a new team it seems.

Matt - Sean and Tim working together? Mind blown away.

The camera centers on the new team as we again take another break.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:31 pm

---------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of the TD Garden. All of a sudden...

A cat-scratch, a whiplash, a witch hunt in black, Sandpaper

"BOOOOOOOM!" the pyros go off as "Sandpaper" by Fozzy blasts in. The lights come back on as the young man is revealed as Griffin Hawkins.

Heather Thompson - Entering the ring right now...from Windsor Ontario Canada..weighing 227 Pounds...Griffin Hawkins!

Matt - Really...whats a Headbanger's Brawl Match?

Rick - Something Hawkins came up with..

Matt - He's a sick mind!

He then begins headbanging as he's on the ramp to the music before coming down the ramp and slapping hands with the fans, a few female fans keep reaching out trying to touch him as they are cheering him on. He looks on towards the ring and goes up the stairs.

He is on the ramp as he gives a sly wink to the screaming females before getting in the ring. He goes to the turnbuckle and raises the devil horns in the air, the fans are absolutely electrified as they are cheering him on. He gets down and takes off his leather rocker jacket. As he goes to the outside of the ring, a young fan is seen enjoying the show. He smiles, taking off his silver aviator sunglasses and places them on the lucky young fan who seems to be happy for the kind gesture. He gets in the ring and relaxes on the ring turnbuckle (ala HBK) awaiting his opponent.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the referee before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponent.

The Headbanger's Chamber slowly lowers to the ring, trapping the two combatants in the middle. In each chamber, there's an assortment of Weapons. Hawkins and Fury meet in the center of the ring. Hawkins extends his hand before the match begins. Gordon looks hessitant..but accepts anyway and shakes his hand. The bell rings as the two stare the other down.

Rising Monarchy Match
Headbanger's Brawl Match
Gordon Fury [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

As if they get the same idea, they both go for a punch, striking eachother. The two trade punches in the middle of the ring! The crowd is split over who to cheer for. One side chants "Fury!" while the other chants "Lets go Hawkins!" With the crowd, divided, the two go at it. Hawkins throws Fury to the ropes and hits a succession of Martial Arts Kicks to the mid section and then climbs the ropes and hits one in the head. As he gets down he grabs Fury and throws him to the ropes. He goes for a Stinger Splash but he moves out of the way as Hawkins goes into the buckles sternum first. He grabs Hawkins and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. He waits for him to get up and hits a frankensteiner!

Rick- Nice move!

Matt- Gordon steeping up and taking control

Hawkins gets up and walks right into a kick by Fury, but he catches it and hits a Dragon Whip! Soon the lights begin to flicker and one of the chambers open, revealing a Trashcan full of weapons. Hawkins goes over and grabs it, throwing it into the ring. Out of it spills what looks to be Kendo Sticks and other weapons. He grabs a Kendo Stick and whacks Fury across the back! Fury screams in pain, but refuses to give up the fight. He grabs him and hits a side russian leg sweep against the chains of the chamber. The referee begins the count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Fury manages to climb himself up. Hawkins goes up to Fury, but he hits him in the mid section and grabs the Kendo Stick. He rams him face first into chain link walls, sending him to the mat!

Rick - The Chamber is being used as a weapon!

Matt - I love this stuff, its like watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Hawkins looks to be busted open from the shot as Fury grabs him. On the chamber floor he gets a sick idea. He lifts him up high in the hair and drops him hard on the floor. Hawkins looks really hurt, but Fury obviously hurt himself as well. Fury picks up Hawkins, but he rams him back first into the chain link wall and then throws him back into the ring. He gets on the ropes and hits a flying axehandle on top of the head. He then goes for a flying elbow, but Fury thinks quick and holds up a Garbage Can lid and Hawkins crashes into it! The referee begins a count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Hawkins slowly gets up and so does Fury. The lights flicker once again and this time another Chamber opens, it looks to be a Chamber with two Chairs in it! He grabs one and goes to bash Hawkins with it, but he sees this and delivers a Spin Kick which hits the Chair right in the face! Now Fury is busted open from the chair, both combatants are bleeding as the referee begins the ten count. Fury slowly gets up, not letting blood slow him down as he clotheslines Hawkins back into the ring. As he gets up he hits a Shining Wizard to the skull!

One of the Chambers open and it looks to be a set of tables. Gordon grabs one and sets it up against the Turnbuckles. He scoops up Griffin and sets him up on the table. Looking to cause some damage, he goes for a jumping clothesline, but Hawkins gets out of the way and Gordon puts himself through the table! Hawkins is back in it as he grabs Fury and throws him to the Chamber floor. He then grabs him and rakes him against the chains of the Chamber, further opening the wound as he throws him down.

He then grabs the weapons out of the Garbage Can and finds a Cookie Sheet. Fury is up and bashes him in the head with the Cookie Sheet, dazing him. He then grabs the two Trash Can lids and hits him with both lids over and over again until he falls in a heap. In a more sadistic mood he searches for more weapons in the Garbage Can and finds what looks to be a fire extinguisher. He tries to spray him...but it doesn't seem to be working. Fury recovers and delivers a kick to the side of the head. He too tries to use the extinguisher on Hawkins, but it doesn't seem to be working, he figures "screw it" and rams him in the stomach with it, then across the back!

He then grabs Hawkins by the legs and goes to Slingshot him into the bars, but as he does so, Hawkins latches onto the bars and looks back down at Fury!

Rick - Holy crap! Hawkins is scaling the Chamber like a Monkey up a tree!

Matt - What is he? Spider Man!?

he scales the cage and leaves Gordon confused in what he's going to do next, then he leaps down all the way from the air and catches him with a Hurricanrana! The crowd chants "That was awesome!" Hawkins is up as he grabs himself a Barb Wire 2X4. He reaches into the pocket of his leather pants and pulls out a lighter. He then grabs the 2x4 and lights it on fire! The crowd chants "you sick fuck!" at Hawkins as he relishes in his new toy. He waits for Gordon to turn around so he can blast him with it. But he's met by smoke..the fire extinguisher finally works as he sprays Hawkins down and puts out the flaming lumber! He then grabs the 2x4 and rams Hawkins in the head with it!

Fury grabs Hawkins and throws him to the ropes. He then gets up and begins punching on him 10 times as the crowd begins counting along. But before he could reach ten, Hawkins low blows Fury! He takes the advantage and hits a running powerbomb! Fury is on his knees as he is struggling to get up, Hawkins is in a martial arts stance and hits Buzzsaw Kick! The referee starts a ten count but Hawkins tells him not to count yet. He grabs Fury and drapes him over the shoulder in a snake eyes position. He drives him face first into the chains, dropping him to the chamber floor. As he throws him back into the ring, he starts climbing the ropes, he goes for a flying elbow, but Fury rolls out of the way and Hawkins eats Canvas! As he tries to get up, Fury hits a Pele Kick..knocking him silly.

Hawkins is down, but Fury isn't quite done with him, He places him in position for a Powerbomb, but Hawkins fights out of it and lands on his feet. He kicks Gordon in the mid section and runs and hits an Axe Kick! Another one of the Chambers open and it looks to be an assortment of barb wire weapons. Hawkins grabs a Barb Wire Bat and swings at Gordon who ducks it and then kicks Hawkins in the mid section. He then takes the Barb Wire Bat and hits him right in the skull, sending him down. The referee begins the count of ten.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Hawkins slowly climbs himself up, busted open from ear to ear, but still in this match. Using whatever burst of energy he has, he spears Gordon right through one of the unopened chambers!

Rick - Holy Crap!

Matt - He killed him!

Neither are moving as the referee begins to count them both down. Fury slowly moves as it looks like the chamber opened up a cut on his left arm. Hawkins gets up as well and grabs himself a weapon that looks like a small black bag. As he gets back to the ring he is pursued by Fury who is on the ropes and goes for a flying spin kick to the back of the head. He then grabs the bag and dumps it on the ring and it looks to be Thumbtacks! He grabs Hawkins and has a sick smile on his face as he goes for a Powerbomb position, he low blows Fury. He grabs him and delivers a back suplex onto the Tumbtacks, both men have been put through the thumbtacks! Both are screaming in pain as they are down on the mat. The referee begins the ten count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

Both use the ropes to climb back up. Hawkins gets his chance and hits Gordon with the Shot in the Dark!

Rick - It's done! He's out!

The referee begins counting some more, Fury looks to be out, Hawkins thinks he has it one, but Fury raises his arm up! Hawkins is in disbelief! Frustrated, he goes for him, but Fury low blows him and then connects with the Skyfall Guillotine! Hawkins is down in a heap!

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

Hawkins is up! Fury can't believe it!

Matt - Both men have gotten up from eachothers finishers!

Rick - When will this brutality end!

Fury kicks Hawkins in the mid section and hits a quick DDT! He grabs a Table from one of the opened Chambers and sets Hawkins up on it. He then begins to climb the chamber looking for a high risk move, but is a little slow due to the blood loss. Hawkins slowly gets up and climbs up after him. Both are hanging onto the top of one of the opened Chambers, slugging it out. Neither one are looking to give as they are so high in the air. Both deliver punch after punch till the both fall, crashing through the table below!

Rick - Oh My God!

The crowd chants "Holy Shit!" over and over as both men are lifeless. The referee counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

both are starting to move, both are broken from the battle.

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

Hawkins is getting up, but Fury makes it to his feet first. Griffin Hawkins stumbles and falls back down to the canvas

10!!

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner....Gordon Fury!!

Rick - My God what a match!

Matt - In all my years of wrestling..I had never seen anything like this!

Rick - Fury took so much punishment tonight, but made it out the winner!

Matt - Whoa..I don't think its over yet!

Hawkins shoves the referee aside and grabs Fury. He looks like he is about to do more damage as he looks to deliver the final blow...but instead...he raises his hand, the two embrace in a hug as the crowd cheers, giving both men a standing ovation.

Rick - These two left it all in the ring, so much blood! So much barbaric violence!

Matt - I don't know if anything was settled or not..but hopefully this won't be the last time we see these two in the ring!

Hawkins raises Fury's hand in congratulations as we go to a break.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After the break, A bloody Gordon Fury is being checked on by officials, he cringes in pain as some of the thumbtacks are being pulled out of his skin.

Gordon Fury
Arrrgh! Easy with that will ya?...Jesus..

An equally bloody Hawkins arrives backstage, sitting next to Fury as well. Both are silent for a while.

Griffin Hawkins
Good match?...

Gordon Fury
Yeah...you really brought it out there..

Griffin Hawkins
So did you man...you brought it all..

Gordon Fury
So..you think I'm ready for the big time yet?

Griffin Hawkins
Well..you still got quite a way to get there..but if you bring the same mentality tonight..and not let this win go to your head...you'll definitely make it..

Gordon Fury
Thanks mate..so we good?

He sticks out his hand for him to shake.

Griffin Hawkins
Yeah..we're good..

He pats Gordon on the back, forgetting there's a lot of thumbtacks still in it. He yelps in pain as Hawkins gets up.

Gordon Fury
Arrrrgh!...fuck!..fuck..

Griffin Hawkins
Sorry...

Gordon Fury
...No you're not..

He rests against the wall as we go to commercial

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- Yup! And it’s motherfucking main event time!

Rick- The tension has been building between Alexander Remington, Axle Vengeance and Parker Wayde for a month now and it’s about ready to over flow!

Matt- Add to that the rabid, almost animalistic intensity of these passionate Boston wrestling fans and we’ve got all the makings of an instant classic on our hands!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. Bouncing from one foot to the other and back again is Parker Wayde, who has a semi-nervous look on his face

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a triple threat match for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first…The challenger…Parker Wayde!

Parker Wayde takes a few steps up and raises his clenched fists to the sky. The audience rains down boo’s on Parker Wayde who rolls his eyes but, other than that, doesn’t acknowledge the fans

Rick- These fans letting Parker Wayde know exactly what they think of him

Matt- These Boston wrestling fanatics are only going to cheer anyone who is associated with The Empire and their hometown boy, Corey Casey!

Rick- Regardless, Parker Wayde has been raising hell ever since his return two weeks ago…and he looks damn fired up here tonight!

Heather Thompson- Introducing the second challenger…

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right. All of a sudden, the crowd seemingly explodes as Corey Casey walks out from backstage and stands beside Axle Vengeance. The camera zooms in to show that Corey Casey is wearing his custom Boston Bruins jersey with the captain’s C on his chest and the name “Casey” and #15 on the back

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by the IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors, Corey Casey….From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Axle Vengeance!

The roof nearly explodes with chanting and cheers

“Alexander RemingtonLE’S GONNA KILL YOU!”

Rick- These fans extremely vocal in their support for The Empire’s own, Axle Vengeance

Matt- This is actually a good plan by CC. Corey Casey, knowing full well that the roof of this arena would damn near blow off when he made his way out here, took all that applause and all that passion and helped re-direct it towards Axle Vengeance by being out here to be in Axle Vengeance’s corner here tonight!

Rick- Not like Axle Vengeance needs anyone in his corner! The guy is a fucking beast as it is!

Matt- Axle Vengeance is extra dangerous tonight because of the love he’s getting from the Empire-biased crowd here tonight, that’s for damn sure!

Axle Vengeance stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner with Corey Casey trailing behind him. Axle Vengeance stares into the distance as the fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins. Meanwhile, Corey Casey stays outside of the ring, clapping and nodding his support

Heather Thompson- And now, introducing the champion…

The fans begin screaming and chanting loudly as soon as the word "champion" leaves Heather Thompson's lips

“FUCK YOU REMI!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“FUCK YOU REMI!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Uprising" by Muse beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he looks out at the fans, a neutral and cold look on his face.

Heather Thompson- From…

The crowd is nearly frantic as every last person screaming at Alexander Remington

“FUCK YOU REMI!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“FUCK YOU REMI!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Heather Thompson’s voice can barely be heard over the screams and chants

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…He is the reigning and defending IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Alexander Remington!

Alexander Remington looks out over the screaming, hate filled mass of fans inside the TD Garden for a moment before grabbing the IWF World Heavyweight Championship and holding it up high over his head as he makes his way down the entrance ramp

Rick- Listen to these fans!

Matt- What?!

Rick- I SAID, LISTEN TO THESE FANS!!!

Matt- I CAN’T HEAR YOU! ALL I CAN HEAR ARE THE “FUCK YOU REMI” CHANTS!

Alexander Remington continues to walk down the entrance ramp, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up high in the air with both hands. On either side of the entrance isle, fans are nearly foaming at the mouth, screaming their hatred and loathing of Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington keeps his head held high, his gaze focused on the two competitors in the ring. The camera pans over to show Corey Casey, who has a sadistic smirk on his face

Rick- Corey Casey could not be happier about the less than warm entrance that Alexander Remington is receiving here from the Boston faithful.

Matt- “Less than warm entrance?” Rick…I just saw a sign up there that said “If Remington wins, WE’LL KILL HIM!” I THINK “LESS THAN WARM” MIGHT BE THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!

Alexander Remington climbs the steel ringside steps and climbs into the ring. Alexander Remington hands the IWF World Heavyweight Championship to the referee as Alexander Remington’s music dies down. The ref holds the title up high in the air as the audience continues to rain hatred down on Alexander Remington. The ref then hands the belt to the time keeper and calls for the bell

Rising Monarchy Mainevent
IWF World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Alexander Remington [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Axle Vengeance

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Pw eyes both Alexander Remington and Axle Vengeance, shifting his gaze nervously from one man to the other and back again. Alexander Remington looks confident as he, too, looks from one competitor to the next. Axle Vengeance smirks as he suddenly rushes out of his corner and heads straight for Parker Wayde. Parker Wayde and Axle Vengeance lock up in the near center of the ring. Axle Vengeance quickly gains the upper hand and begins to connect a flurry of leg kicks to Parker Wayde, forcing Parker Wayde to stumble backwards a bit. Axle Vengeance then lashes out and connects with a vicious European uppercut that sends Parker Wayde slamming spine first into the canvas. Parker Wayde hits the canvas and bounces right back up…only to be driven right back down by Axle Vengeance, who connects a second European uppercut. Parker Wayde goes to kip back up to his feet a third time. Just as he does, Axle Vengeance spins around, looking to hit Parker Wayde with a discus clothesline. However, instead of kipping up to his feet, Parker Wayde lashes out and trips Axle Vengeance up, taking Axle Vengeance down to the canvas with a drop toe hold that sends Axle Vengeance face first into the canvas

Rick- Axle Vengeance building a bit of momentum there

Matt- However, Parker Wayde brought that momentum to a screeching halt!

Parker Wayde kips back up to his feet….just in time to be driven back down to the canvas by Alexander Remington, who waits until Parker Wayde had just barely regained his footing before storming across the ring and nearly decapitating Parker Wayde. Alexander Remington leans down and drags Parker Wayde up to his feet. Alexander Remington lashes out and boots Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Alexander Remington then grabs Parker Wayde and lifts Parker Wayde up in the vertical suplex position for a few moments before dropping Parker Wayde down to the canvas skull first with a brain buster

Rick- Alexander Remington choosing to strike while Parker Wayde wasn’t expecting it!

Matt- And he scores big time with that clothesline/brain buster combo!

Alexander Remington gets to his feet…just in time to see Axle Vengeance storm over and leap into the air, looking to connect a scissors kick. However Alexander Remington manages to step backwards, causing Axle Vengeance to miss the kick and land on unsure footing. Alexander Remington reaches out and grabs Axle Vengeance’s arm, locking in a hammer lock on Axle Vengeance. Axle Vengeance winces in pain before reaching back and delivering a few stiff elbow shots to the mid-section of Alexander Remington, causing Alexander Remington to release his grip on Axle Vengeance. Axle Vengeance then immediately spins around and boots Alexander Remington in the gut, doubling Alexander Remington over. Axle Vengeance then reels Alexander Remington in and delivers a double underhook DDT to Alexander Remington

Rick- Nice DDT there by Axle Vengeance

Matt- And once again this crowd explodes as CC’s representative gains a firm footing in this match!

Axle Vengeance takes a half a step back and quickly measures Alexander Remington as Alexander Remington starts to sit up. Axle Vengeance lunges forward, looking to connect a roundhouse buzzsaw kick to Alexander Remington’s skull. However Ax ducks under the kick and, as Axle Vengeance spins around, Alexander Remington reaches up and pulls Axle Vengeance down to the canvas in a school boy pinning predicament

-1-

Axle Vengeance quickly kicks out

Rick- Only one!

Matt- That was a nice heads up move by the champ though!

Alexander Remington and Axle Vengeance both quickly fight their way up to their feet. At the same time, Pw manages to get to his feet behind Axle Vengeance. Parker Wayde looks at Alexander Remington and points towards Axle Vengeance. Alexander Remington nods as Parker Wayde sprints towards Axle Vengeance, who has his back turned to Parker Wayde. As soon as Parker Wayde gets close enough, Parker Wayde leaps into the air and grabs the back of Axle Vengeance’s head. At the same time, Alexander Remington drops down and sweeps Axle Vengeance’s legs out from underneath him as Parker Wayde soars through the air and connects a bulldog on Axle Vengeance

Rick- Nice little double team there by Parker Wayde and Alexander Remington

Matt- Triple threat matches create strange, temporary alliances…let’s see how long this one lasts!

Parker Wayde leans down and drags Axle Vengeance up to his feet as Alexander Remington watches on. Parker Wayde connects a few knife edge chops to the sternum of Axle Vengeance before turning and saying something to Alexander Remington, who nods his head in the affirmative. Parker Wayde then grabs Axle Vengeance and sends Axle Vengeance running across the ring with an Irish whip. Axle Vengeance hits the ropes and comes running back towards Parker Wayde and Alexander Remington. As soon as he gets close enough, Alexander Remington and Parker Wayde reach out and grab Axle Vengeance. Both men lift Axle Vengeance up into the air and then fall backwards, connecting a two man flapjack on Axle Vengeance

Rick- And the double team moves just keep coming!

Matt- Alexander Remington and Parker Wayde working together is a pretty good plan. Join up forces to eliminate a common enemy before hashing it out amongst themselves!

Both Parker Wayde and Alexander Remington get to their feet at the exact same time. However, Alexander Remington quickly closes the distance between the two men and reaches out, wrapping his arms around Parker Wayde’s waist, catching Parker Wayde unawares. Alexander Remington then takes a drop step, lifts Parker Wayde up, and powers Parker Wayde down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex

Rick- So much for the double team

Matt- Yup!

Alexander Remington quickly goes over and attempts to pin Parker Wayde as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey suddenly reaches into the ring and grabs Alexander Remington’s foot. Corey Casey pulls Alexander Remington off of Parker Wayde, thus forcing the ref to stop counting

Rick- Corey Casey blatantly getting involved!

Matt- The ref can’t toss him from ringside though…

Rick- Why the hell not?!

Matt- Cause Corey Casey is the fucking Chairman of the Board that’s why! This ref would have to be stupid to try and toss his boss out of this match!

The ref looks at Corey Casey, who nods before turning and walking around the outside of the ring, looking up into the rafters, pretending to not be paying attention. Alexander Remington gets to his feet and turns to the ref, who is looking down at the canvas. Alexander Remington then turns and flips Corey Casey off

Rick- Alexander Remington letting Corey Casey know EXACTLY what he thinks of him

Matt- Alexander Remington is in deep enough shit with Corey Casey and The Empire as it is…what is he trying to do here, make it WORSE?!

Alexander Remington then turns his attention back to Parker Wayde and Axle Vengeance. Alexander Remington walks over to where Parker Wayde is lying, leans down, and drags Parker Wayde up to his feet. Alexander Remington kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Alexander Remington then quickly maneuvers himself around behind Parker Wayde, wraps his arms around Parker Wayde’s waist, locking his fingers and wrists in place. Alexander Remington then lifts Parker Wayde up and drills Parker Wayde with a German suplex. However, instead of releasing Parker Wayde, Alexander Remington torques his hips and keeps his grip firmly locked around the waist of Parker Wayde. Alexander Remington powers both himself and Parker Wayde up to their feet before lifting Parker Wayde up and drilling Parker Wayde with a second German suplex. Again though, instead of releasing Parker Wayde, Alexander Remington torques his hips and keeps his grip firmly locked around the waist of Parker Wayde. Alexander Remington powers both himself and Parker Wayde up to their feet before lifting Parker Wayde up and drilling Parker Wayde with a third German suplex which Alexander Remington then bridges into a pin

-1-

-2…

Axle Vengeance suddenly dives towards Alexander Remington and drills Alexander Remington in the gut with a double axe handle, forcing Alexander Remington to release Parker Wayde and breaking up the pinfall attempt

Rick- Nice set of German suplexes there by Alexander Remington

Matt- Alexander Remington is a world renown suplex machine…so we should expect to see a lot more of that kind of thing out of him!

Alexander Remington manages to get to his feet before Axle Vengeance. Alexander Remington walks over to Axle Vengeance and stomps down a few times before leaning down and dragging Axle Vengeance up to his feet. Alexander Remington then quickly Irish whips Axle Vengeance to the ring ropes. Axle Vengeance hits the ring ropes and comes running back at Alexander Remington. As soon as he gets close enough though, Axle Vengeance leaps into the air and drills Alexander Remington right in the face and throat with a flying leg lariat

Rick- Axle Vengeance manages to turn the tide on Alexander Remington!

Matt- And he now finds himself in the driver’s seat…if he can capitalize!

The ref looks at the bodies strewn around the ring and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey Casey begins slamming down on the ringside apron with both hands as the audience claps along, trying to will Axle Vengeance up to his feet.

-4-

-5-

-6-

All three men slowly begin to crawl toward the ropes. Axle Vengeance manages to get to the ropes first and reaches up and uses them to help him regain a vertical footing

-7-

-8-

The ref immediately stops counting as all three men manage to get to their feet

Rick- All three men are up!

Matt- And this amazing match rolls on!

Parker Wayde looks from Axle Vengeance to Alexander Remington and immediately runs right at Alexander Remington, looking to take Alexander Remington down to the canvas. However, Alexander Remington manages to duck under Parker Wayde’s clothesline attempt, causing Parker Wayde to run right by Alexander Remington and hit the ropes on the far side of the ring. Parker Wayde turns and comes running back at Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington suddenly drops down and grabs Parker Wayde as soon as Parker Wayde gets close. Alexander Remington then rolls backwards and flips Parker Wayde up into the air, connecting a monkey flip. However, as Parker Wayde sails through the air, Axle Vengeance comes running across the ring and grabs Parker Wayde by the back of the head. Axle Vengeance then falls backwards with his knees tucked up, connecting a codebreaker on Parker Wayde

Rick- Well…I’m sure that was unplanned

Matt- Probably…but it sure looked cool as fuck!

Axle Vengeance and Alexander Remington both quickly get to their feet and lock up in the center of the ring. The two men begin exchanging rights and lefts with the crowd boo’ing every time Alexander Remington this a punch and cheering every time that Axle Vengeance lands a punch

“BOO!”
“YEAH!”
“BOO!”
“YEAH!”
“BOO!”
“YEAH!”
“BOO!”
“BOO!”
“BOO!”

Alexander Remington slowly begins to gain the upper hand, forcing Axle Vengeance to stumble backwards until his back is pressed against the corner turnbuckle. As soon as Axle Vengeance’s back is against the corner turnbuckle, Alexander Remington takes a step back pausing briefly, before rushing in, looking to connect a clothesline. However, Axle Vengeance manages to duck down and grab a handful of Alexander Remington’s tights while connecting a drop toe hold, smashing Alexander Remington’s face into the second turnbuckle. Axle Vengeance quickly gets to his feet and begins to stomp down on Alexander Remington’s exposed spine a few times before getting to his feet

Rick- Axle Vengeance has an evil look in his eye

Matt- Get ready…i think something big is coming…

Axle Vengeance turns and looks at Parker Wayde, who is still clutching his face and lying motionless in the middle of the ring. Axle Vengeance then grabs Alexander Remington and drags Alexander Remington up to his feet. Axle Vengeance delivers a big time head kick to Alexander Remington, causing Alexander Remington to slump over. Axle Vengeance then grabs Alexander Remington and sits Alexander Remington up on the top rope before climbing up to the top rope himself. Axle Vengeance positions Alexander Remington in the powerbomb position before standing up on the top rope, carefully angling himself and Alexander Remington. Axle Vengeance then leaps off the top rope with Alexander Remington in the powerbomb position. Axle Vengeance throws Alexander Remington up in mid-air and brings Alexander Remington slamming down on top of Parker Wayde with a powerbomb into a double underhook facebuster, driving Alexander Remington face first into Parker Wayde

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Two for the price of one!

Matt- And I think Alexander Remington might’ve just stolen the entire fucking show!!!!

Axle Vengeance drops down and covers Alexander Remington as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Alexander Remington manages to kick out

Rick- Alexander Remington kicks out!

Matt- Just in the nick of time!

Axle Vengeance shrugs as he sits up and looks outside of the ring at Corey Casey, who is smiling widely and clapping his hands. Axle Vengeance leans down and rolls Alexander Remington to the side before dragging Parker Wayde up to his feet. Axle Vengeance goes to Irish whip Axle Vengeance to the ropes but Parker Wayde somehow manages to reverse the momentum, sending Axle Vengeance for the ride. Axle Vengeance hits the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back towards Parker Wayde, who has managed to stumble backwards and is using the top rope on the hard camera side of the ring to steady himself. As soon as Axle Vengeance gets close enough, Parker Wayde drops down, still gripping the top rope, causing Axle Vengeance to tumble over the top rope and land roughly outside of the ring

Rick- And there goes Axle Vengeance!

Matt- What will Parker Wayde do now?!

Parker Wayde rolls outside of the ring, pursuing Axle Vengeance. Parker Wayde leans down and drags Axle Vengeance up to his feet. Parker Wayde kicks Axle Vengeance in the gut, doubling Axle Vengeance over. Parker Wayde then grabs the back of Axle Vengeance’s tights with one hand and the back of Axle Vengeance’s head with the other hand and, using Axle Vengeance’s head and face like a battering ram, Parker Wayde drives Axle Vengeance face and skull first into the steel ringside steps

Rick- Parker Wayde might’ve just broken Axle Vengeance’s neck!

Matt- Or scrambled Axle Vengeance’s brains!

Parker Wayde gets to his feet, breathing heavily. Parker Wayde looks inside of the ring at Alexander Remington, who is still rolling around clutching his chest and neck. Parker Wayde then shrugs and turns his attention back to Axle Vengeance. Parker Wayde leans down and drags Axle Vengeance up to his feet. Once again, Parker Wayde kicks Axle Vengeance in the gut, doubling Axle Vengeance over. Parker Wayde then grabs Axle Vengeance and looks to Irish whip Axle Vengeance right into the security barricade. However, Axle Vengeance manages to reverse the momentum and, instead, sends Parker Wayde smashing chest first into the security barricade.

Rick- Axle Vengeance showing some life after getting his bell rung!

Matt- Just no selling like a champ!

Inside of the ring, the ref looks on as Axle Vengeance grabs Parker Wayde and kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Axle Vengeance then turns his back to the fans before grabbing Parker Wayde in the front face lock position. Axle Vengeance then hoists Parker Wayde into the air and suplexes Parker Wayde over the security barricade and out into the fans!

Rick- This match has spilled out of the ring and out into the sold out TD Garden crowd!

Matt- Parker Wayde better watch out, I bet 95% of the people here are fucking off their asses drunk!

Axle Vengeance drags Parker Wayde up to his feet and begins pummeling Parker Wayde with rights and lefts. Meanwhile, in the ring, the ref looks at both men outside of the ring and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Also in the ring, Alexander Remington begins to pull himself up to his feet, his gaze riveted on the action outside of the ring. The ref continues to count

-5-

-6-

-7-

All of a sudden, a man comes running through the crowd, leaps over the security barricade, and slides into the ring behind Alexander Remington and the referee.

Rick- What the fuck is this?!

Matt- I think…I think that’s Ace Static!

Ace Static slides into the ring and quickly pulls himself up to his feet. Alexander Remington, hearing the nose of someone sliding into the ring behind him, turns around and sees Ace Static. Ace Static runs directly at Alexander Remington, looking to deliver a clothesline, but Alexander Remington drops down, causing Ace Static to clothesline the referee

Rick- What the hell is Ace Static doing here?!

Matt- I don’t know…but now we don’t have a referee!

As soon as he delivers a clothesline to the ref, Ace Static drops down and rolls out of the ring as Alexander Remington looks on in confusion. Meanwhile, out in the crowd, Parker Wayde and Axle Vengeance have managed to fight all the way up one of the staircases and are at the top of the stairs in the entry way leading into the concourse. Parker Wayde slowly begins to gain the upper hand and smashes Axle Vengeance’s upper body into the concrete wall of the entry way. Before Parker Wayde can follow up though, a fan wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up and carrying a bowl of hot soup tries to walk by Parker Wayde. As he does, the hooded fan suddenly spins and throws the bowl of burning hot soup directly at Parker Wayde’s back, causing Parker Wayde to scream in pain and arch his back. The fan then leaps into the air and connects a dropkick to the back of Parker Wayde, causing Parker Wayde to smash chest and face first into the concrete entry way

Rick- That fan just threw what looked like New England Clam Chowder at Parker Wayde!

Matt- I think it’s pronounced “Chowdah” here in Bawston, Rick

Rick- I DON’T GIVE A FUCK HOW ITS PRONOUNCED! SAY YOUR R’S CORRECTLY!

The fan gets to his feet and pulls back his hood, revealing the smirking face of Damien Drake

Rick- That’s Damien Drake!

Matt- Uh oh...I think I know what’s going on here…

Damien Drake walks over and helps Axle Vengeance up to his feet. Damien Drake then looks at Axle Vengeance, his smirk growing wider. The two men hug while, back at ringside, Ace Static walks over to where Corey Casey is standing and the two men shake hands.

Rick- Axle Vengeance, Damien Drake, Ace Static…these three men caused absolute chaos back in UECW!

Matt- I think they went by the name Hollywood’s Fucking Finest!

Damien Drake leans down and grabs Parker Wayde, who is still grimacing in pain. Axle Vengeance drops down to one knee and flexes his muscles while Damien Drake lifts Parker Wayde up in the military press position. Damien Drake holds Parker Wayde aloft for a moment before throwing Parker Wayde up, causing Parker Wayde to come crashing down through the air and land square, sternum first, on Axle Vengeance’s knee

Rick- And now the numbers game comes into play!

Matt- What are Ace Static and Corey Casey setting up at ringside?!

As Damien Drake and Axle Vengeance both lean down and begin to drag Parker Wayde down the stairs and back towards the ring, Ace Static and Corey Casey are hard at work. Corey Casey unhinges the steel ring steps from the ring and drags them out a little bit so that they are halfway between the security barricade and the ring. While Corey Casey takes care of the ring steps, Ace Static ducks under the ring and takes out two wooden tables, one regular and one covered in barbed wire. Ace Static drags the barbed wire table over to where Corey Casey has set up the ring steps. Ace Static sets the barbed wire table up first, placing it so that the table straddles the steel ring steps. Then, Ace Static turns and grabs the regular table, setting it up on top of the barbed wire table.

Rick- The Empire has some sick, sadistic plan in mind for Parker Wayde

Matt- And these Boston fans are loving it!

The fans quickly part as Damien Drake and Axle Vengeance drag Parker Wayde down to the front row and over to the security barricade. Axle Vengeance climbs up first so that he’s standing on top of the security barricade. Damien Drake then drags Parker Wayde up to his feet…only to level Parker Wayde with the Move of a Thousand Maniacs

Rick- What a move!

Matt- Move of a Thousand Maniacs! Parker Wayde is out fucking cold!

Damien Drake then gets to his feet, grabs Parker Wayde, and hauls Parker Wayde up to his feet. Damien Drake has to literally pick Parker Wayde’s motionless body up in the military press position before he hands Parker Wayde’s body off to Axle Vengeance. Axle Vengeance grabs Parker Wayde and turns Parker Wayde around so that Axle Vengeance is facing the steel ring steps and the two tables

Rick- Someone needs to stop this…we need a ref out here! Alexander Remington! Do something!!!

Matt- Why would Alexander Remington help? He has no problems with Parker Wayde being removed from the equation! It just makes his job of defending his title easier! Besides, we all heard what Alexander Remington said earlier in the week…Alexander Remington said that Parker Wayde is basically the worst piece of shit around!

Rick- But Parker Wayde is still a human being, damnit!

Axle Vengeance winds Parker Wayde up and then leaps off the security barricade, driving Parker Wayde through the top table, the barbed wire table, and driving Parker Wayde’s spine into the steel ring steps

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Matt- Parker Wayde IS DEAD! DEAD, I SAY!

Corey Casey, Ace Static and Damien Drake quickly and efficiently remove Axle Vengeance from the wreckage first, checking to make sure he’s ok, before dragging Parker Wayde from the carnage. Meanwhile, in the ring, the ref has slowly but surely started to wake up.

Rick- Oh NOW THE REF WAKES UP!

Matt- But the damage has already been done to Parker Wayde!

The members of The Empire grab Parker Wayde and throw Parker Wayde into the ring…where Alexander Remington watches on with a nervous and confused look in his eye.

Rick- What is The Empire doing?

Matt- Why isn’t Axle Vengeance climbing back into the ring?

True enough, Axle Vengeance and Corey Casey along with Damien Drake and Ace Static watch from the outside of the ring, each man with a big smile on his face. Axle Vengeance looks Alexander Remington dead in the eye and motions to Alexander Remington

Axle Vengeance
Let’s go

Corey Casey nods his head as he casually leans forward, resting both his hands on the ring apron

Corey Casey
Time to finish this one up, champ

Alexander Remington looks from one member of The Empire to the next before walking over and dragging Parker Wayde to the center of the ring. Alexander Remington drops down and hooks Parker Wayde’s legs as the ref finally comes to and begins to count

-1-

Rick- NO!!!

Matt- I’m so confused

-2-

The Boston fans leap to their feet, all of them enraged at the betrayal of Corey Casey and the members of The Empire. Trash begins to fly from the stands and land in the ring, pelting Alexander Remington and the ref. However, the ref’s hand raises and comes crashing down to the canvas one final time

-3-

The sound of the bell can barely be heard as the sound of 20,000 people boo’ing and screaming suddenly erupts from all around

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…and STILL IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….Alexander Remington!

Alexander Remington slowly gets to his feet as the time keeper slides the IWF World Heavyweight Championship into the ring. Alexander Remington walks over and grabs the belt, placing it lovingly on his shoulder. As soon as Alexander Remington shoulders the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, the members of The Empire slide into the ring

Rick- What the fuck is going on here?! Why would Axle Vengeance and The Empire HELP Alexander Remington retain the title?!

Matt- Wait this is really happening?! I thought I was just SUPER stoned!

Corey Casey is the first man to get to his feet inside of the ring. Corey Casey walks right over to Alexander Remington as a smirk begins to spread over Corey Casey’s features. The other members of The Empire surround Alexander Remington in a tight circle, ready to pounce at a moment’s notice

Rick- This isn’t going to end well for Alexander Remington

Matt- And it looks like Corey Casey is going to do the job himself!

Before anyone realizes what is going on, Corey Casey reaches out…and hugs Alexander Remington, pulling Alexander Remington in close. Alexander Remington and Corey Casey hug for a moment before Corey Casey takes a step back and holds Alexander Remington’s wrist aloft in victory.

Rick- WHAT?!

Matt- Alexander Remington IS BACK WITH THE EMPIRE?!

The boo’s and jeers suddenly turn to screams of delight and massive cheering as the TD Garden crowd realizes what is going on. All 20,000 people in the TD Garden being applauding wildly as Alexander Remington takes turns shaking the hands of each member of The Empire. Eric Steel, Blyss Lockhart and Ruby Winters walk down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring and congratulate Alexander Remington.

Rick- Hollywood’s Fucking Finest AND Alexander Remington have joined The Empire?!

Matt- Well…technically Alexander Remington has REJOINED The Empire…

A cat-scratch
a whiplash
a witch hunt in black
Sandpaper!

The sound of “Sandpaper” by Fozzy blasts out of the house PA system as Griffin Hawkins walks out from backstage.

Rick- Griffin Hawkins has to be confused and angry but what he sees going on inside the ring!

Matt- I think things are going to turn ugly here…

Alexander Remington turns to the members of The Empire, urging them to calm down and not to worry. Alexander Remington hands Corey Casey the IWF World Heavyweight Championship before turning his attention to Griffin Hawkins. Griffin Hawkins walks down the entrance ramp, carrying his briefcase with him as always, and slides into the ring. Griffin Hawkins walks right across the ring and stands inches away from Alexander Remington. Slowly, Corey Casey hoists the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up in the air behind Alexander Remington, almost like he is heralding the coming of the IWF Champ

Griffin Hawkins
What the fuck is this?!

Alexander Remington suddenly takes a step backwards…allowing Axle Vengeance to rush forward and decimate Griffin Hawkins with a surprise kick to the gut. Axle Vengeance Irish whips Griffin Hawkins to the ropes. Griffin Hawkins hits the ropes and comes running back towards Axle Vengeance. As soon as he gets close enough, Axle Vengeance ducks down and hoists Axle Vengeance into the air in the one man flapjack position. As soon as Griffin Hawkins is airborne, Ace Static dives forward, leaps into the air, and grabs Griffin Hawkins’ head as Axle Vengeance and Ace Static connect a 3D on Griffin Hawkins

Rick- A cowardly double team move by AC and Ace Static!

Matt- Griffin Hawkins wasn’t expecting this at all!

The members of The Empire bail out of the ring one by one and wait at the foot of the entrance ramp. Only Alexander Remington and Griffin Hawks are left in the middle of the ring. Alexander Remington looks down at Griffin then over at the briefcase containing the contract for an IWF World Heavyweight Championship match at any time. Alexander Remington’s gaze then turns back to Griffin Hawkins

Rick- THAT’S what all this is about!?

Matt- Alexander Remington has been extremely paranoid recently…I guess Corey Casey and The Empire capitalized on that!

Alexander Remington leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Alexander Remington grabs Griffin Hawkins by the throat as rage burns brightly in Alexander Remington’s eyes

Alexander Remington
I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!!!!

Alexander Remington then nails Griffin Hawkins with a Cashflow in the center of the ring. Alexander Remington pops back up to his feet as the crowd once again erupts in cheers and applause

Rick- CASHFLOW!

Matt- From Alexander Remington to the man he once held as close as a brother!!!!

Alexander Remington walks over and ducks between the ropes. Alexander Remington lands on his feet outside the ring and walks over to where Corey Casey is still holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up proudly, like a manager holds up a championship for a boxer as the boxer makes his way to the ring. Alexander Remington takes the title from Corey Casey and places it on his shoulder before the members of The Empire turn and walk up the entrance ramp. The camera zooms in on the members of The Empire as they walk away before cutting back to the bodies of Griffin Hawkins and Parker Wayde, who are lying motionless in the ring. The scene then fades to black as EMT’s and trainers come running out from backstage and slide into the ring…

Copyright 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Results-