Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback Threads Totally Rule!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CanMStone

CanMStone

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Feedback Threads Totally Rule! Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Threads Totally Rule!   Feedback Threads Totally Rule! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 am

So I have made my first promo here in IWF and it's a bit Different than the style I usually go with, so anything you, the general IWF populous, have to offer I would be greatly appreciative.

Unless you're Gordon Fury and you plan on coming in here and suggesting I stop sucking. That is not what I'm looking for Razz

Thanking you in advance,
Some douchey Canadian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Threads Totally Rule!   Feedback Threads Totally Rule! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:36 am

Ok man, feedback time. I really enjoyed for promo. For a debut RP it was brilliant. You captured the nature of your character perfectly, the RP was long enough to expand on your points, and the way your jabs in your shoot played on words and phrases made it that much more effective.

The only thing negative thing I can say is creativity. Yes it was a debut RP, but you wanted feedback, here it is lol. Your CD, while entertaining to read, didn't really tell us much about Matt. I mean Character Development is supposed to show us what makes your character tick, and yours didn't really do that. It WAS however, entertaining enough to keep my interest, and I enjoyed reading it.

The same creativity thing goes for your shoot. I like the way you explained, but the setting was kind of plain. Besides that, your shoot was fan-fucking-tastic.

While I usually judge people harder when going last as opposed to first, the rebuttal you had not only made your opponent look silly, but you tied it back to the main bulk of the shoot, stopping it from feeling like you are scrambling. If you win this week, it is definitely the shoot you have to thank. Well done.

Overall it was an entertaining RP and I enjoyed reading it from start to finish. It was funny, and while it didn't really show who he was as a man, you captured perfectly who he is as a wrestler, and you had an outstanding shoot.

I look forward to reading your next one.

Also, suck less Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Threads Totally Rule!   Feedback Threads Totally Rule! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

There was not enough description in your roleplay. There wasn't enough character development in your roleplay either. We don't know Matt Stone. Matt Stone needs a better introduction than what you had attempted to give him. You needed to help us walk through and learn about who Matt truly is. As far as your promo goes... It was really good.. It was very creative and the dialogue was on point. However if you wanted to add some depth in your roleplay than you could've added more than you did. Your description lacked and it probably could've helped you out a lot more. I just think you need to try a different approach maybe. Consider it perhaps.
Back to top Go down
CanMStone

CanMStone

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Threads Totally Rule!   Feedback Threads Totally Rule! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:04 am

I took the feedback provided and tried to use it this week, any thoughts on chapter 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Threads Totally Rule!   Feedback Threads Totally Rule! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback Threads Totally Rule!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: