Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist Empty
PostSubject: Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 pm

In the first match on this LOADED SUPER CARD, two of IWF's newest recruits step into the ring to raise hell as Khaos faces off one on one with Aries Armadaist!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Aries Armadaist

Aries Armadaist

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Scene One: Off Camera
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Home of Aries Armadaist

Aries was moving as fast as his legs could carry him through his house without breaking out into a full on sprint, finally managing to locate his duffle bag in the attic and retrieve it. He only had about an hour and a half to make it to the airport to catch his flight out to Washington D.C. As much as he hated to admit it, procrastination wasn't one of Aries' best qualities. All the while, having his phone glued to his ear, conducting another form of business all together as he frantically hurried back to his bedroom.

Aries Armadaist
I'm gonna level with you right now. I'm not quite understanding what you're telling me. It sounds like you're saying "no." But, you cant possibly be saying "no," because this happens to be a rare situation where "no" isn't a viable answer.

Alyx Dior
Well, the good news is, your ears are working fine. The bad news is, your brain isn't sharing that level of functionality. I am telling you no, because despite what you may believe, I can in fact say no.

He had been pitching this idea to her for what felt like hours at this point, and he wasn't taking no for an answer. Not after all this time. Her tone let him knew she was far past annoyed with his persistence at this point, but as long as those two had known each other, she probably wasn't surprised by it. Throwing his bag onto the bed, next to the suit case he had managed to stuff half full, Aries switched his phone to speaker as he tossed it onto the bed as well, immediately diving into his drawer for clothes as he continued to pack.

Aries Armadaist
But, it doesn't make any sense that you would. This is, quite literally, the best deal you could ever hope for in an wrestling promotion.

Alyx Dior
I don't care, I'm not interested.

Aries was the one getting flustered now. It was almost like she was too dense to see this golden opportunity she had in front of her. In all honesty, he wished he could come in with as much heat as she could have the potential. Carrying an arm full of clothes in his arms, he proceeded to mindlessly cram them into the suitcase along with everything else he didn't bother to take the time to even try and organize, leaning over toward his phone as he tried to stuff the suit case shut.

Aries Armadaist
Alyx, you could come in here riding the biggest wave of momentum you could hope for. This new place is full of UECW alumni. They're picking us up left and right, like they get off on UECW or something. And you, being the last Women's Champion? Now coming into this new place, as an uncrowned champion? You'd make bank, Alyx. I'm already signed, but you know I could talk them into sending you a contract too. I could have tried to negotiate it when I was still in the process of ironing out my own contract if you'd answer a goddamn phone once in a while.

Alyx Dior
But, what you can't seem to get through that thick skull is, I don't want anything to do with IWF. I don't even want anything to do with UECW anymore. If anything, I'm trying not to think about the place on a daily basis. More bad came out of it then good.

Aries finally managed to get his suitcase shut tight as she decided to drudge up old memories of their previous promotion that had been in together. No doubt that it had more or less wrecked their entire friendship, mostly due to his own actions....only mostly though. It had taken him months just to get her back to the point of even answering his calls again, and he probably wasn't helping his chances with this conversation.

Alyx Dior
Besides, I've got too much on plate outside the ring to even be thinking about stepping in one. I just bought a house, and then theres me and Jo--

Continuing back over to the closet, Aries immediately cut her off the moment he heard his name start to come out of her mouth by screaming at the top of his lungs and waving his arms. Not that waving his arms helped anything. But, hearing Jock Burns' name wasn't going to subdue is temper any.

Aries Armadaist
Don't you feed me that excuse, he doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. Listen, you're going to have to start pulling in a paycheck here sooner or later if you want to keep that new roof over you head, and I'd say this place would be your best bet to do just that. The sooner the better.

He could hear a exasperated sigh come from her end of the phone. He couldn't help but grin slightly as he heard it. He knew that meant she was practically at her breaking point. At this point she would usually just cave in and give him whatever he was begging him for. Or she would just go the complete opposite direction and avoid him until she was sure his short attention span had kicked in and completely forgot what he even wanted her to do. Either way.

Alyx Doir
Why are you pushing this so hard? What am I saying, it's you... But, why me? Isn't there anyone else you can bug endlessly about this? What about all your Venom buddies? Or are you just wanting to mooch off me again.

Aries Armadaist
IT WAS NEVER LIKE THAT!

He stopped in his tracks as his sudden outburst caused an air of silence to grow in the room. Her end had gone silent, and he wasn't really sure what to follow up with. It was something neither of them had tackled yet. The fact that Alyx had felt used by her former best friend in the end. They had always danced around the subject, ever since they began speaking again. Like if neither of them ever mentioned it, it would have been easier to get over.

Aries Armadaist
Look, I..... What happened in UECW was fucked, I know that. But, you wouldn't even give me the time of day to try and explain anything. But, I guess that's irrelevant now. I mean...I dunno, i thought we could go back to the way we use to do this. I miss running up and down the road together. More so, I've just.... I dunno, I've never really been in a promotion without you Alyx, and I dunno... It just honestly doesn't even feel right.

Alyx Dior
Well, sounds like you're just going to have to put on your big girl panties and deal with it, Aries.

He brought his final arm full of clothing over to his bags, now stuffing his ring gear into the duffle bag as he heard a click come from her end of the phone, his screen confirming the fact that she had ended the call. He donned a frown as he snatched up his phone and jammed it into his pocket, zipping up the bag and throwing it over his shoulder, and grabbing the suitcase with his opposite hand as he began to make a B-Line out of his bedroom and toward the from door. What happened between him and Alyx was something he would have to deal with later. What happened in the past wasn't what was concerning him at the moment. He was more worried about making sure his future was going to be secure first.

Scene Two: On Camera
The Verizon Center, Washington D.C.

The scene fades open from black as the camera seems to find itself in the stands of the Verizon Center arena. Hundreds of empty seats surround the floor of the arena, where a lone wrestling ring sat, ready to stage the events of IWF's weekly Battle Ground later in the evening. the camera appeared to be positioned rather high up, further back in the stand in an area commonly referred to as the "nose bleeds." The furthest back seats in the arena, for those who either waiting to long to get their tickets, or where simply to cheap to try and get better ones. The stands didn't find themselves completely devoid of life as a lone figure stood at the balcony, staring down at the empty ring, almost transfixed on it. The camera ventured closer to the bleach blonde figure, who had their hands stuffed in their pockets, refusing to truly acknowledge the camera as they began to speak.

Aries Armadaist
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome you. We currently are standing on the precipice of what could possibly be the most Earth shattering moment in not only the Insurgency Wrestling Federation's history, but perhaps even, what could one day be revered as one of the most influential moments in wrestling history as a whole. In just a very short time, my favorite wrestler, and soon to be everyone else's will make their debut in the IWF in that very ring, in front a vast audience of unwashed masses that probably will not be able to truly appreciate the specimen of pure wrestling perfection that they will have the pleasure of seeing. Loyal viewers, you get to see the event that shall be the debut of me; Aries Armadaist, squaring off against none other than...some scrub who's name I couldn't be bothered to remember, and won't matter anyways, because they'll probably be off the roster within a month's time. But, the most important part of that will be me; Aries Armadaist!

The person known as Aries now spun around to finally greet the viewing audience, making sure to put an extra bit of emphasis on his own name this time, smiling as wide as he could as he out stretched his hands slightly. Almost on cue, a loud pop rang out as a fistful of streamers and confetti exploded off screen from behind him, like some failed attempt at making his name that much more dynamic.

Aries Armadaist
Thank you for that...honestly. I really appreciate it.

Just as he spoke, a stage hand entered the frame as well, holding some sort of confetti popper, Aries resting his hand on the stage hand's shoulder with a pat as his eyes seemed to refuse to leave the barrel of the camera.

Stagehand
When am I gonna get my five bucks?

Aries Armadaist
Never

With one hard shove, he sent the portly, dirty man stumbling off of screen once again, the sound of him tumbling over off screen being heard plain as day as Aries paid it no mind, taking the center of the frame once again as he continued his monologue.

Aries Armadaist
Now, those of you who may be living under rocker, and you just so happen to catch this promo while on your "Poking my head out once every 5 years to see if society has crumbled yet" excursions, and the name "Aries Armadaist" means nothing to you, I'll be sure to enlighten you. See, this is the best part about any debut. One could argue that it's one of the most pivotal moments in anyone's career. For many, it's the first look most people will get of you. It's one of few times where all eyes are on you. Some people may have heard of you, some may have not. One may have heard you do this, other hear you do that. Everyone will want to see what you're capable of not only inside the ring, but out as well. They will want to know if you can talk with the best of them, and then actually have the skill to back it up later. It's a very nerve racking period for any performer. Well... Almost any performer. But, see, that's what makes my match this week particularly interesting, We don't have just one debut lined up for you in that match up, oh no. Both me, and my opponent are going out in front of a live IWF crowd for the first time. Both of us having something to prove to the locker room and the fans alike. Neither of us wanting to come up short and looking like the weaker link. Unfortunately for my opponent, he's simply going to have to be the shorter straw in the confrontation.

Aries now moved to take a seat in one of the hundreds upon hundreds on empty arena seats, folding one leg on top of the other as his ankle rested on his knee, staring out at the vacant ring as his elbows rested on one armrest each, his hands clasped together in front of him.

Aries Armadaist
Quite frankly, I'd say times like these are when I shine the brightest. In a situation where any form of short comings are not an option, Aries Armadaist always makes sure that everyone leaves happy, satisfied, and maybe even hungry for a little more. As much as I live to impress, I can't simply blow my entire load on the first going. I gotta leave something for a little later. A little surprise for later down the line. But, I digress. I suppose I should touch up on exactly who I am for any unlucky souls that have yet to witness the spectacle that is me. I, like my opponent, and many newer faces around the IWF locker room come from a now defunct little promotion that went under the acronym of UECW. You've probably heard that name floating around more and more in recent weeks, I'm sure. And if you haven't, seriously, that rock has got to go. It's not doin' you, or me, any favors. But, unlike most of my UECW alumni, I don't need to prattle on and on about past accomplishments. I don't come into the IWF hoping to ride some wave of momentum that I gained in a promotions that long past dead at this point. Because, that's the funny thing about entering a new federation. It doesn't matter who you've beat or what you've accomplished before hand. No matter how many walls of titles or how many careers you may have ended, it doesn't mean a goddamn thing the second you step into new territory. As hard as you may try to flaunt it in the faces of your peers, or how many people you may actually get to vouch for your accomplishments, they'll only be scoffed at. As far as everyone else is concerned, no matter how respected a person you defeated may have been, you haven't defeated anyone they personally know or respect, so you may as well be as green as goose shit as far as their concerned. So, why waste your time on something so irrelevant? I hail from UECW. Now I'm here. Deal with it.

He removed a hand from his clasp as he pointed an index finger at the camera, his thumb also protruded as he made a clicking noise with his teeth as he flexed his thumb, imitating a firing gun before he clasped his hands back together.

Aries Armadaist
Speaking of irrelevant, lets touch on my opponent for the evening. Disgraced former member of the UECW roster: Khaos. Generic hardcore wrestler, and all around just a bore to even talk about. I haven't even heard the guy speak yet, and I'm just jittering with excitement, aren't you folks? What is there to say about you Khaos? What is there that I can even really poke fun at? You got your ass fired from UECW. Honestly, I consider that something of an accomplishment, sincerely I do. Even within my limited time there, I was the owners of that company go to full scale war--which I had the opportunity to take part in--against people that they flat out didn't like. They could have easily have just fired them, but instead, saw fit to just make their jobs and their lives miserable.But, you somehow do something to invoke the wrath of the exact same management figures and you just get...fired? I've personally never seen your work, Khaos, but I can only imagine, if that's the case that you are just all kinds of not even worth the effort. You weren't even worth punishing they just...told you to go home. Maybe just being Khaos is punishment enough, who's to say. So, I can't help but wonder what exactly you plan to bring to the table. We both find ourselves in a federation rich with competition, full of personalities of all shapes and sizes. We are at a point in the industry where we are being pushed harder to harder to better ourselves; to try and be better than any previous era of the sport, and it comes to a point where you have to wonder: where do you fit in with all this Khaos?

His tone had become relatively serious now, even going as far as prying his eyes away from the ring to stare back down at the camera, as if he were talking directly to Khaos himself now.

Aries Armadaist
What, are you going to continue to march on with your "unique" brand of hardcore nonsense, peppered with the oh so fresh Mixed Martial Arts influence? Well, I thank you for derailing the Originality Train with that, obviously I've got no leg to stand on here... Obviously. Seriously though, Khaos, what chance do you honestly hope to stand here? Do you plan on using those skills that I'm sure you feel are unmatched that got you not one, but TWO Pure titles to over come me? Do you plan on flaunting that fact that you managed to win those illustrious titles to try and bolster your credibility? I'm sure you will, just clutching and grabbing at any sort of accolades you could possibly try and wave in faces of anyone who will give you the time of day to try and convince them as to why you're a hot commodity. See, I don't need to flaunt what I once did so long ago to prove my worth. I don't need to bring up the fact that, even as a manager, I was able to help a girl who had no experience inside the ring to become the final UECW Women's Champion before the promotions demise. I don't need to flaunt that, not only was I one of Mike Nelson's personal picks in trying to rid himself of quite a pesky World Champion at that time, but I was also the mouth piece of a stable of upstarts who refused to be forgotten in the shuffle of older stars who simply refused to die. I don't need titles, Khaos. Even without them, I made an unforgettable niche in the minds of everyone involved with UECW before it closed. I didn't need Omega titles, or Pure Titles, or World or Tag Championships to give me validity. The name Aries Armadaist is all I need to convince people of my worth, because they know that name is one of quality.

He fed the viewers the wide toothy grin of his again. It was the smile worn by every sleazy car salesman or con-man you would see in a dark alley. Like he was desperately trying to convince you on his grin alone.

Aries Armadaist
So maybe I should ask myself the very question I presented to you. What am I going to bring to the table? I bring what I always do. I bring the skills that made me the success in promotions before. I bring a cunning mind that can work itself out of any situation. I've got this silver tongue that could sell eggs to a chicken farmer, and the looks that would line the walls of every pantie soaked girl across the nation--nay, the world. Most importantly, I bring in-ring skills that dazzle and amaze the crowd, all the while, over whelming any opponent that has the unfortunate fate of being on the receiving end of them; that you'll find out yourself Khaos. You see, I pride myself on a certain style of professional wrestling that is deemed somewhat...taboo. More so than the blood and guts style of "hardcore" and "death matches" that I'm so sure you adore. More so, its a style not practiced by many. More effective than the strongest lariat from any master of the Strong Style. More breath taking no matter how many rotations a high flier may be able to slap onto their top rope moves. I consider myself a pioneer of a style of wrestling that I have deemed... Unprofessional Wrestling.In an industry where people encourage a cowboy mentality of "do the right thing and beat down the man who doesn't." I frown upon this close minded approach to our illustrious sport. I believe that the in-ring aspect of this industry is as much determined by wit as it is by brawn. In fact, I have proven many a time that I can win simply by out smarting by opponent more than just trying to over power them. And it's so easy as well. Simply because its unexpected. It's "against the rules" so they don't expect me to work outside the boundaries the officials try to place around me. I am an artist, ladies and gentlemen. Wrestling is my paint and the canvas is...my canvas.You may frown upon my willingness to poke an eye, or grab a handful of hair, but if it gets me a victory, what harm is there really? What is the difference between a handful of tights and the most complicated of pinning combinations? Is a kick to the groin really so devastating in light of moves like the piledriver or a powerbomb? I guarantee you, no ones ever broken their neck due to a jab to the throat. How is it my fault that an official is tricked into believing my opponent struck me with a foreign object when he wasn't looking? If anything, I should be heralded for my cunning, not scolded for not working inside the "rules." But alas... Perhaps I'm simply ahead of my time.

He let out something of a sign as he leaned back in his seat once again, simply shaking his head before finally rising out of his seat once again.

Aries Armadaist
Ladies and Gentlemen, it comes down to, not if Aries Armadaist will impress. It's how Aries Armadaist will impress. Khaos, good sir, you may have you day in the sun some other time, but unfortunately, this week is not your week. You face a competitor who is in a class above you. One you simply cannot yet comprehend. I'm sure now, you simply shrug this off as mindless trash talk, but I hope one day you'll see the validity in my words. If anything. try to learn from your experience in the ring this week. Become a better performer because of it. Maybe then, you'll be able to fix your own short comings. For everyone else, you may not agree with what I've said as well. You may have already made up your mind of what kind of person I am. You may think of me as a bad guy. And to be honest, you're really not far off. I am not a good man. But it is a good day to be a bad guy.

He gave the camera one more point of the finger and click of the tongue before wondering off screen, leaving the scene to fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 pm

<^>(---__---)<^>
---- Off Camera ----
--- Flashback ---
-- Back to the Streets I --

<^>(---__---)<^>

A giant flash of white light appears and slowly fades bringing with it color and shapes of the current happening event. It had been two grueling months since SCW had closed it's doors. Thus leaving Tyler once again without a job and struggling to put meaning into his life. On a rainy Friday night he walked through the busy streets of Washington D.C. Venturing onward without much care for anything going on around him he decided to visit an old abandoned building he use to hang out at when UECW would have their shows there. Once inside his jaw slowly began to open as he saw a crowd of about two thousand people inside. People where both upstairs leaning on the rails with money in their hands shouting out whatever came to their minds while people down stairs stood around in a giant square like figure holding money in their hands screaming and shouting exactly the same as the people upstairs where doing. Titling his head to the side a bit he wanted to know what was going on and find out he shall.

Pushing his way forward through the crowd he managed to finally get to the front of them all and a huge smile started to creep onto his face. Before him was a giant steel cage with razor at the top. To him it looked like something you'd see at the edges of a prison yard, but here people fought bare knuckled other than hand tape until one submitted or was unconscious. As one of the men who was currently fighting fired off a right hand that sent his opponent crashing to the ground it caused Tyler to zone out. Flashbacks of his past and street fighting played in his head, different scenes continued to flash in his head before a hand that was placed on his shoulder broke his zone state of mind bringing him back to reality. Turning his head to the side he saw that the hand belonged to someone who had started to jump up and down with excitement as the fighter he most likely picked to win did just that.

Licking the sides of his upper right teeth Tyler decided he was going to make a return to the street fighting life at least for a little bit. It was quick and good money which he needed now that he was unemployed. Walking around the edge of the cage he waited for the man who collected the money inside the cage who he believed to be the promoter of the illegal event to exit the “ring”. Tapping him on the shoulder the man turned around and looked Tyler straight in the eyes then looked him up down before responding.

:: Man ::
“ What the hell do you want? “

Tyler looked at the man and shook his head a little bit at the way he responded.

:: Tyler ::
“ Are you the promoter of this event? “

“ Who's asking?”

“ Wow you're a smart one aren't ya? I am you nitwit I might be looking to partake in said events and earn myself and the promoter some coin, but hearing you talk and looking at you now makes me think your just another common street junky that comes here to gamble his life away like half of the smucks in this place.”

Tyler had turned to walk away and took about three steps before the man started to fumble about his words as he grabbed a hold of Tyler's shoulder.

“ I am the promoter of this event, and if you're willing to get your ass smashed by one of my fighters then be my guest. Just know that once you step foot in that cage all liability goes flying out those shattered windows. “

Tyler let out a quick little chuckle as he pulled most the remaining money he had to his name. Holding it in his hand he looked at the now known promoter of the event.

“ Alright how much is it going to cost me to fight then after I walk out of that cage leaving “Your Fighter” a bloody pulp, whom do I talk to about my purse? “

[b] :: Fight Promoter ::

Well seeing how you look like you just came out off of the streets, give me the money there in your hand and I’ll consider that your entry fee. As far as a “Purse” goes I’ll give you seven to one odds and if you can scrounge up any money in the next ten minutes you'll win whatever you put bet plus the money made off the odds, but kid just know if you lose you get nothing but a trip to the ER. “

“ Alright sounds fair enough, I'll be back in ten minutes and do work. “

Tyler handed the cash he held in his hands to the promoter and walked off fading into the crowd watching the fight that was currently going on. Clearing his head he prepared himself for his upcoming bout. Eight minutes had passed and out of no where one of the fighters landed a clean head kick that knocked the guy he was facing out cold. As the crowd went nuts for the knock out Tyler took a deep breath and slowly let it out as he eyes shut. Slowly opening he walked out of the crowd once again and found the promoter once more.

“ Alright here's some money I rounded up. It's not much now but with seven to one odds i'm about to walk out making bank. Oh and tell your fighter I said good luck. “

Reaching into his pocket Tyler pulled out about three grand in one hundred dollar bills. Handing it over he got a little smile and winked at the promoter and stepped inside of the cage. While waiting for whomever it was he was about to fight, Tyler took off his black undershirt revealing the six inch scar on his right bicep he sustained from his last PWSi match. Stretching his arms and legs prevent any avoidable injuries he stood there waiting for his opponent to finally make his way to the cage with his eyes closed taking a deep breath then letting it out slowly before the sound of his breath seemed to be the only sound and everything faded into a bright white.

<^>(---__---)<^>
---- On Camera ----
--- Sunday ---
-- My Debut –

<^>(---__---)<^>

It was one day until Battle Grounds took place, and more importantly until Khaos made his debut in IWF. Speaking of him if you walked into the building walked straight for a minute and took a sharp right then kept walking you'd find a locker room door. The name plate on the door read none other than “Khaos”. You wouldn't even have to knock on the door to see him because the door went flying open and through the door way he stepped. With his ring gear on, he was apparently ready to head to the gym to get one last night of practice and training in before he wrestled. As he shut the door behind him and started to walk a camera crew started to walk the other direction towards him. On a collision course he stared at them for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and stopped in front of them and held up his hand with his head tilted down signaling for them to do the same.

:: Khaos ::
“ Turn on the camera's and begin filming right about.... NOW .. “

The cameramen stared at this man they'd never seen before and was about to question why he had told them to start filming. However their questions slipped their minds and they did exactly as he asked after Khaos had looked up at them with an angered facial expression. Signaling that they where in fact rolling Khaos stared into the camera folding his arms and letting out a slow but deep sigh.

“ Here we go again another “ DEBUT “ match for ANOTHER company this time it's called IWF. The funny thing about it is that some how I know about ninety-five percent of the roster. How is this so? Shit it's simple just about everyone here use to wrestle with me back when I was apart of that one roster, what was it called? “

Khaos placed a finger on his chin and thought for a second before letting off a sarcastic like “I figured it out” gesture.

:: Khaos “”
“ Oh yea U. E. C. FUCKING W.

Letting out a little chuckle Khaos rolled his eyes and sighed again before letting out a small yawn.

“ That place was one big SHIT hole and I'm glad I'm not there anymore. To be honest the last place I was at, PWSi was just as if not worse than that place, so I pray to GOD IWF isn't nearly as bad as those others. “

Khaos stopped talking for a second and started to pace back in forth in a small straight line. Looking back at the camera he nodded a little bit as if he was agreeing with himself before speaking.

“ See I had some problems with both of those companies and not just little tiny ones. I’m talking about HUGE get your career ended and jobbed out to lesser wrestlers by dumb fuck retarded bosses like problems, and I'm believe me when I say way past fed up, pissed off, and FUCKING TIRED of being treated anything less than how I SHOULD BE!!

Khaos' face is stricken with anger as he runs his right hand down his face then back up and through his hair. Even his breathing had an angered like air to it, and suddenly stopping he started directly into the camera.

“ Where I not only demand but know I should be is near the TOP with championship gold plastered around my waste, while all those people around the world line up to pay to come inside whatever arena IWF's at to pay and see ME! In UECW I was a joke, in PWSi I was a joke, hell in SCW I was a JOKE , well guess what? I'm sick and tired of being the joke and now its time for me to be the Main Event. “

As his breathing seemed to get even heavier his eyes started to twitch with rage, and his eyes filled with hate. His breathing got so heavy to the point where it almost sounded like he was grunting and going to start foaming at the mouth.

“ However first things first to get to the main event I have to make an impact, and this week during my debut match I’m going to do just THAT!! My opponent “Aries Armadist” I can say I honestly know hardly anything about, however that isn't going to stop me from speaking my mine, oh no in fact I’ll only make me want to speak out even more. See the thing is I know a little about you because I found some of your old matches from wow such a coincidence UECW and I have to say after watching some of those matches, I could give two shits and FUCK for you.

It's people like you who would always look down on me in the past, think you where instantly better, and over look me without knowing what's truly in store for you. For example while I was away from the wrestling ring I went back to the streets and took up fighting once again and it was there I relearned how to survive and what true heart was. I'm bringing that back with me to IWF so beating me should be the last thing on your mind. Instead what should be going on inside your head and the question on your mind should be how long am I going to last before Khaos finally decided to choke the life out of me? Aries I'm completely different person that anyone remember and you'll see that first hand yet there is a second question. “

A sadistic smile replaces the angry expression on his face and staring at the camera Khaos' eyes have a possessed gaze to them.

“ The second question is not when but how am I going to beat you. See while yea I do find myself fond of the hardcore like match styles I have put hours of dedication into perfecting the actual wrestling style. So it's up too you Aries on how you want this match to go do you want me to out mat wrestle you with the various holds and transitions I’ve mastered and make you look like a blind kid trying to ride a bike after pinning your shoulders to the mat for a three count. What about if I make you look more retarded than a mute deaf kid at a spelling bee after I bend and twist your bones, tendons, and muscles into such uncomfortable positions and send unbearable pain shooting throughout your body until you have no choice but to cry and tap out. Either way the choice is really up to you Aries because I'm fine and plan on doing both just to prove just how far I've improved since everyone has saw me and show YOU just how far you have to come before you amount to shit in this business. “

Khaos takes a slow deep breath as he has found a way to a calm himself down a little bit after he had let out that rant. Giving off a larger sadistic smile he stares deeper into the camera.

“ With all that in the open I have one final thing to say before I head off to finish my final day of training. Tomorrow I begin my career as an IWF superstar and its tomorrow win or lose I prove I'm a threat in this company. So pay attention because just same as you pronounce my name is exactly what I'm going to be causing. You might not know where, and you might not know when. Yet be assured that if chaos is around, I’ll be sure to be found. “

Khaos gives off an even bigger smile followed by a sick little chuckle before walking forward and pushing past the cameras vanishing from view after turning a corner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist
Page 1 of 1