Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The IWF Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

The IWF Staff Empty
PostSubject: The IWF Staff   The IWF Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 am

Okay, more for new members who might have questions or concerns, this will become readily apparent to you the longer you're in IWF.  But here are a list of the admins and what they specifically handle.  If you have a problem with anything in IWF you can always PM all the admins at once via the Usergroup option in the Send Message option.  But if you would like to direct your comment to an admins specific area of expertise, here's what they are.

Corey Casey: Co-creative director.  With Brandon, Corey will handle 99% of the problems in IWF.  Corey and Brandon are two of the remaining original three admins, they are the only ones who have unilateral power to change things.  They also plot most of the angles and storylines in IWF.  They do 99% of the booking.  If you would like to form a tag-team, start a stable, start a feud or run a storyline, the best place to start is by getting in touch with Corey or Brandon.

Brandon Macdonald: The other of the "big three".  Brandon handles writing assignments and the like.  he also helps iron out storylines and books a lot of stuff with Corey.

Those are the admins of IWF, and they are the only ones you can complain to.  Don't complain to other roster members.  I mean you can, but it isn't going to do any good.  Don't complain to show writers.  At the end of the day the writers do what we tell them to.  It all comes from us.  Don't make big nasty threads on the boards to try and call us out like certain former members favored.  Trust me, you get a lot farther with opening a PM, and either picking an admin, or hitting us all up.
Back to top Go down

The IWF Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: