Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah   Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Four Corners Match, Show or Go match for Khaos
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah   Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Scene One-Prolog

Messiah promised HIM three souls but failed to produce. He was able to only gather the soul of one JC Styles by elimanating him in the battle royal. But he failed to win as he himself was elimanated by Neon Exodus. Following this in the locker room Messiah was punished.

"I am sorry I failed you my master. I was not able to gather more then just one soul. Please forgive me."

Messiah felt a ripping pain threw his body. He let out a scream as this pain ripped threw his body. It dropped him to his knee's the pain was so great it brought tears to Messiah's eyes.

"I understand I will never fail you again."

The pain ended as Messiah stands back up he knows he can not let HIM down again or the pain will return.

Scene Two-Addicted to the Khaos

Messiah is pleased with the match he has been given at the PPV. He has a chance to end a person's career and also claim his soul for HIM.

"Khaos what a fitting name at cause that discribes the match we will have perfectly. Four corners match where not just your contract hangs in the balance but with me Your very soul also hangs in the balance hahaha."

Messiah has a smirk on his face as he licks his lips thinking how happy HIM will be when he delivers Khaos soul to HIM.

Nowhere to Run is a fitting name to a PPV cause for you Khaos its just that. You have Nowhere to run your only option is to lay down and accept your soul belonging to HIM!!!!!!!!"

Messiah walks off as the scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah   Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

We are hours away from the Pay Per View starting. Messiah is ready he is ready to bring the contract and the soul of Khaos to his master. Messiah is in the basement of the arena cause he enjoys the darkness of it.

"Ohh great and powerful one. When I defeat Khaos we will have another soul for the army."

Messiah acts as if someone or something is talking to him. A voice only he can hear.

"I know this soul isn't that great but still one is better then none. Yes Master I know I have heard the talk about this Khaos to but it doesn't matter how lame and pathetic he is. A Soul is a soul and plus a pay per view win will move me up to better and more worthy souls for your army master."

Again Messiah acts as something is speaking to him.

"This is a first master a soul not even you want. Well can I atleast use him as a minion....Wow master he not even worthy of being a minion. Well what the hell am I suppose to do with his contact when I win it?"

Messiah has a shocked look on his face when he hears what is being told to him.

"Master I don't even want to know how you know a Pimp who specializes in gay male hookers. So I am to sell his contract to this pimp. If he not even worthy of being a minion are you sure this pimp will buy this worthless waste of space Khaos?"

Messiah listens to the voice in his head.

" So he has no standards ok...But what about me needing a new Minion my last one ran away chasing a ambulance carrying organs for a transplant. I haven't seen him since....Why do I even need a minion? Well for easy task like taking out the garbage and washing my new car....Why did I get a new car? Well I got paid for signing here and women like cool new looking cars."

Messiah drops to his knee's holding his head as a sharp pain runs threw it.

"Fine I will sell the car. I will only focus on finding you souls just make the pain stop."

The pain goes away as Messiah lays there on the floor as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah   Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm

The last few days had been long, way to long and drawn out. The hours seems to run together and everything just seemed to carry on like a run on sentence. Khaos could be seen on the ground sitting down leaning with his back on the wall. His eyes closed and the clothes he wore where all dirty and torn. A few red dots could be seen on his right arm. As he slowly turned his head to one side and opened his eyes, a dazed and spaced out looked filled them. Trying to stand he slowly made it to his feet but they wobbled and almost feel out from underneath him. The only thing keeping him on his feet at the moment was the arm he had planted on the wall. After a more minutes passed he finally started to slowly push forward down the hall way. Reaching into his pocked he pulled out his phone and started to record a video. At first it was just of the floor and his feet but soon the phone turned and Khaos was now in view.

:: Khaos ::
" My match, Ha is in a few hours and god damn i'm way to fucked up for this. I'll admit my past demons are starting to haunt me again, and yea I might have cracked a bit when some of my friends showed up looking to hang out and party. Does that make me a bad person though? I really don't care if it does to be honest. What i do care about, well okay only slightly care about is this Messiah dude. I'm sorry bro but get over yourself. Quit tripping on LSD, PCP or whatever the hell it is that you're taking. This match is just that a match. Okay yea so my contract is on the line but do i look like i'm all that worried right now? I hope i don't because i'm not, in fact seeing how the match is so close and I'm in this condition should tell you something. Don't worry though if i do win and live to see another match here in IWF I can surely promise i'll only improve ten fold and start making an impact in this company. But messiah if you manage to beat me the try and sell me or my contract to some pimp who takes it up the ass and see how long it takes you to turn up in the morgue gutted like a fish. With that said I actually have to shower and change into my attire so i look half way decent. "

Khaos started to turn the phone away and was about to stop the video. Suddenly he stopped and was in the cameras view again.

:: Khaos ::
" Oh and one more thing before i forget. Messiah, Corey, and to the rest of IWF win or lose tonight. I can promise this won't be the last time you see me and despite the outcome of tonights match starting after the PPV. I'll just say IWF has no idea what it's in store for Ha-Ha. "

Khaos started to chuckle a bit before dropping the phone and just walking over it shattering it to pieces sending everything to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah   Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khaos [vs.] Masochist Messiah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: