Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Female Celebrity Football Draft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Empty
PostSubject: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Alright, we're drafting to see who can assemble the greatest football team of female celebrities.

RULES:

1) Once a person is drafted, they cannot be drafted again
2) Only draft for offense. We will have 12 positions just to make it even (11 starters and one backup)
3) Positions are as follows: Left Tackle, Left Guard, Center, Right Guard, Right Tackle, Tight End, Wide Receiver, Wide Receiver, Running Back, Running Back, Quarterback, Backup Whatever (You choose)
4) You must follow the assigned draft order (Will be posted in a moment)
5) Trades ARE allowed, but can only be one for one and must be announced immediately.
6) No LFL players, but any other sport is acceptable

After the draft, teams will be posted, and IWF will grade each team and we will pick a winner!

LETS DO THIS
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:46 pm

DRAFT ORDER

1) Stygian
2) Gordon Fury
3) Brandon Macdonald
4) Corey Casey

THis is a snake draft, which means the second round will travel in the opposite direction, eg

5) Corey Casey
6) Brandon Macdonald
7) Gordon Furt
Cool Stygian

It will then repeat until the draft is complete.

As soon as the person before makes their pick, you are free to post yours

Last edited by Brandon Macdonald on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 pm

With the number one overall pick, the Black Dragons select Kia Stevens aka Awesome Kong aka Kharma, at Center

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Kia-stevens-kharma__oPt

That's gonna be my MVP.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Number one pic, Elize Ryd at Quaterback. Because I can

All Female Celebrity Football Draft P17ctqfvea1c4u1kvm143617ht1pu54
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:52 pm

With the number 3 pick, the Mac Attack start things off by picking an MVP-calibre running back in Jennifer Lawrence!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Jennifer%20Lawrence_16133-L
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Center-Adele

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Adele1
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Quarterback- Tiffani Amber Thiessen

All Female Celebrity Football Draft TiffaniAmberThiessenTeenage-Love-Kelly-Kapowski
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Anchoring the offensive line, the Mac Attack select one of the most dominant big women in history. Playing left tackle, Queen Latifah!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft BET+106+Park+Presents+Queen+Latifah+Rihanna+-LEkmb5liFPl
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Center - Kaitlyn

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Kaitlyn_crop_exact
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 pm

At left tackle, the Black Dragons select Serena Williams. Big, strong, athletic and ready to slap a bitch.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Serena-Williams-ESPN-cover-472x590
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 pm

And at running back, the Black Dragons select Ronda Rousey. You know she can pick up a blitz, and if you've ever see her go after an armbar, you know she ain't fumbling.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Tumblr_mi6x16q1nN1rz1zdco1_500
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 pm

running back - Gina Carano

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Gina-carano-210211
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:13 pm

At 5'9", you know she's going to have no problem seeing over the offensive line, and she has the arm strength to get the ball out there. at quarterback, Mary Elizabeth Winstead!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Maryelizabeth
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Runing Back: Pink

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 17

Tight End: Beth Phoenix

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Wwe-diva-beth-phoenix-5
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 pm

She's small, but she's quick, plus she's dated two NFL players, so you know she knows how to ball. Putting her at slot receiver, the Wes Welker of the Womens Fantasy League...Hayden Panettiere!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Hayden-panettiere-esquire-magazine-4
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Wide receiver - Yvonne Strahovski

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxhxOex5b4vldH5lW0ncecmiFXihDHdSn9uprnyZj8DzTeKpMr
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 pm

At Quarterback, I'm gonna take Jennie Finch. She has the height, and I KNOW she damn well has the arm strength.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Img256296831

And I was gonna put Beth Phoenix at left guard, but Corey is exceptionally rude, so I'll take the next best thing, Beth Junior. Natalya Niedhart.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 600full-natalya-neidhart
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:26 pm

The Wide Receiver Blonde Bombshell pair is completed with Maryse Ouellet.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Maryse-ouellet-3
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:26 pm

She's known around the league as the Immovable Object, she's a precious draft pick for the Mac Attack, at right guard...Gabourey Sidibe

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Gabourey%20Sidibe-JTM-048740
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:29 pm

She's got the height...she's got the up's...she's got the "get out my face" championship attitude...ladies and gentlemen....at Wide Receiver...

BRITTNEY GRINER!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Brittney-Griner-sfSpan

And...at starting left tackle...she's the Nun that isn't afraid to run her mouth...she will talk you to death then truck stick your ass...

WHOOPI GOLDBERG!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 77740
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:31 pm

She's one of the biggest trash talkers out there, but she's got the skill to back it all up. At center, the mac attack draft Mo'Nique!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 2nd+Annual+ESSENCE+Black+Women+Hollywood+Luncheon+WCc-PiJMpohl
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Alongside Gina, putting a little innocence to the running back pair, is Diana Agron

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7wdO5RL5RNLdoMWmmut4o1EtRA4wzDolEiFIX3_kBmuVAcGeB3g
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:35 pm

At Tight End, because she has one of the tightest ends, she's long, she's lean, she's muscular; Jessica Biel

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Jessica-biel-no-clothes

And no, I'm NOT taking McKayla Maroney just to make CC cry, I'm going for a WR to compliment her. Tall, fast, good hands if NCIS LA is any indication, Daniela Ruah

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpO6FZpFdXseN4klC_CDzyV-KjJpSQTkoZQH2wqVAkbtPc-FPgcQ
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Tight End - Kate Beckinsale

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAc8okNyA-BzGrwLuJ2xToiOq-98cAfcWYUMvpw-Xjh9csxVmWCQ
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 pm

She's taller than all the women at over 5'10", and she's got wheels, but she needs to work on her catching just a bit more. Picking her as a deep threat wide receiver is a low risk high reward pick. Wide Receiver Hope Dworaczyk

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Hope-Dworaczyk-colorful-Bikini-style
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm

She's the reason why i've spilt more seed than a southern gardener during the harvest...she's the reason why every single one of us prays at night...she's the reason why we're all going to jail...at Utility/WR/RB.../personal penis masseuse...

MCKAYLA MARONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Tumblr_m7mxpyaFiU1r53oo6o1_500

And, at running back...a great third down back and a girl whose had her holes pounded more times than the New England Patriot's defense...

SNOOKI

All Female Celebrity Football Draft MTV_JerseyShore_SnookiAAA
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Playing alongside Jennifer Lawrence and rounding out the 1-2 running back combo, this girl is a beast, and she definitely knows how to take a hit...Rhianna!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Rihanna-Images
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Left Tackle - ODB

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Odb4
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Eric Steel almost cost me this fucking pick by running his mouth in the chatbox...my right guard, maybe a little undersized, but she's got KONG next to her so that'll be alright. BEYONCE!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Beyonce-gq-1

And I'll round out my O Line with someone whose O Face I'd love to see up close and personal. Mad Men's Alpha Bitch Christina Hendricks.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Hendricks-opener100222_560

Last edited by Stygian on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Right Guard - Melissa McCarthy

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHtWpo3TIRVq_PzP799rZ9WNbh0FrHUXagOHsqHoUzWbAZzE1cBw
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Rounding out the interior line, she's raw talent but she has the size and strength to dominate the left guard position, Charlotte Coyle

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 600full-charlotte-coyle
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Protecting my strong side, Right Tackle....the future Mrs. James Shark...Stygian can have his Awesome Kong...because CC has...

CHAKA KHAN!!!!!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Phl-Chaka-Khan

...and, rounding out my Wide Receiver core...she's got legs from here to Canada and back again...she'll out jump the competition and stand head and shoulders above everyone else...

...THE FUTURE MRS. CLOONEY.....

STACY KEIBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Stacy%20Keibler%20-%20Stuff%20Magazine-23-560x712
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Rounding out the offensive line. SHe's not the biggest, or the fastest, but she'll hold down the fort. Plus, with her financial backing, there's no limit on what the team can afford. At right tackle we select Oprah Winfrey

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Article-oprah-0105
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Right Tackle – Aj Lee. Now I know what you are thinking “That is a shit pick mandem because I am a fucking TOOL!” But think about it. This chick is INSANE! (or at least plays insane really well, and so still gets the job done) She will speed at your big bitches and make an absolute MESS of them. It's called thinking outside of the square MOTHERFUCKERS!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft AJ-Lee-wwe-divas-27613840-274-384-274x340
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Who didn't see this coming. For my utility player, I'll take Michelle Marsh, and for my second WR, Lucy Pinder. LILITH AND LILAH BITCHES! It's blatantly obvious that they have good hands.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 1700985_f520

Last edited by Stygian on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:15 pm

And, for my final non-reserve pick, at left guard I have...

MS. Pacman BITCHES! This lady have been beating the fuck out of things for decades, and is not afraid to play dirty (eg. biting) to get ahead.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft MS_pacman_by_IamTheRealSuperman
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:17 pm

You all saw this coming eventually. Rounding out the Mac Attacks starting lineup, she's been called LadyGronk, playing tight end, Brittney Palmer!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 18851e9e3a641795255a3b8e08c2fdf9
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

At Right Guard...not only can she bust a tune...she can apparently bust out an entirely aluminum foil dress...Jill Scott!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft JillScott

...and, with the final pick for Team Casey...if she can do this to a mechanical bull, imagine what she can do at the Left Guard position...

LUENELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 006BCL_Luenell_003
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Taking on the all important reserve position, she's so versatile, and can really do it all. Not everyone can pull off both red and blonde hair like Emma Stone can, and it's sure to translate on the football field

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Emma-stone-1_105902865168
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:27 pm

For my reserve pick I choose Amber Heard. This lady is small and quick enough to do any of the back positions, plus is feisty enough to fill in for AJ if she gets suspended for murder

All Female Celebrity Football Draft 170px-AmberHeard09TIFF
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:28 pm

And to finish the starting lineup for the Black Dragons, my Fullback, she defiantly has the skills to get "out in front" and go "chest to chest" with someone. There are TWO BIG REASONS she made the team, Kat Dennings.

All Female Celebrity Football Draft Tumblr_lcbrwfb6u61qz9qooo1_500
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:39 pm

BOOM!

What a draft.

If there are any trades to be made, please do so now

Soon I will sort out all the teams and we can see who truly drafted the superior team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Female Celebrity Football Draft   All Female Celebrity Football Draft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Female Celebrity Football Draft
Page 1 of 1