Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pART 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

pART 2 Empty
PostSubject: pART 2   pART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

It was a dreary wednesday. No one could be seen, the skies were clear. All you could see was the traffic lights, shinning brightly on your face. A figure stepped out of the shadows. Wearing a black leather coat, skinny jeans, and under the coat was a ralph lauren top. The figure crossed the road. His head down, not caring about his awareness. The figure finally put his head up, looking at the gravyards infront of him. He entered through the entrance. Strolling down the path, looking at the graveyards. Trying to find the correct grave. HE finally stopped, 2 minutes after looking. He tilted his head down, looking at the grave which said. 'Daniel Young'. The figure took off his coat, and layed it on the ground. You could see now that the figure was Matt Young. Matt sat on his leather coat, and gazed at the graveyard. Looking at the date that his uncle, 'Daniel Young', passed away on. The dates said.. ' October 1959- April 2011. Matt reached over to the grave, rubbing off the dust with his bare hands. Matt did not attend his uncles funeral, simply because his uncle neglected Matt when he needed him. Matt grew up, not knowing his father. His uncle was a type of father figure to him. Matt looked up to him, but then at the age of 17. Was neglected by him. Daniel Young was a very depressed man. He lost everything he had, his job. His wife, and his son. Daniel's death was caused by a overdose. It was claimed that Daniel committed suicide. But know one knows, he might of been drugged. You could see a tear running down the left eye of Matt Young. Matt exploded, he cried and screamed out..' WHY UNCLE DAN! WHY!..His uncle Dan was the only father figure he had. Matt put his hands on his head, and tilted his head down. The scene was very intense, Very emotional. Matt put his head up and grabbed his coat. And put it back on. Matt looked at the grave one more time before he walked away. Matt walked far out to the distance, the skies were gloomy. Darkness was aproaching. Matt srolled down the pavements. Sitting down on the bench, watching the cars go by. Matt went into his pocket. Putting out his wallet. He opened it, and there was a picture of him and his uncle. Mat was about 12 years old back then. Quite small, but quite hench at the same time. His uncle was very tall, and looked quite young for his age. His uncle ran a boxing club, which helped Matt through his wrestling career. The club was not very big, But people did attend everyweek. Matt head was up in a shot. He remembered that his uncle Dan gave him the keys to the boxing club a few years back. Matt remembered wwearing the same coat, when he recieved the keys. Matt dougg right deep in his coat. Desprately looking for the keys. He finally got it out, and then tucked his wallet back in his coat. Got up from the bench, and began to walk.

It was quite obvious what Matt was going to do. He was going to enter the club that his uncle once owned. The club was in brookly lane in detroit. Not far were Matt was, only a 15 mintue walk. When Matt got there, he looked at the club. It was dusty, and old. He reached out with the key, and twisted it. The door opened with in a shot. And Matt entered. Matt went in, In the middle of the club was a bozing ring. Matt has great memories of the boxing ring, smashing people week in week out. Matt walked around, looking at the pictures. And then he came across his picture. He was holding a title. To be more precise, He was holding up the DM Championship. Which standard for, Detroit Michigan Championship. His uncle was next to him, holding up his right arm. While Matt was holding the championship oon his left. Matt smiled, and carried on walking down. Passing the previous championship list, the dates for training, and many more notices. He came across the office of his uncle Dan. Matt looked around firstly, wandering if anyone was following him. Then he walked in the office of his uncle. Matt switched on the lights, and the office was very dusty and had a lot of cobwebs dangling around the little room. Matt coughed, and coughed again. He grabbed feather duster, and swayed it round the room. He walked over to the desk. Sitting down on his uncles chair. He span around on the chair. Looking at the room. Then he stopped, he opened the draw. And there it was, the necklace that his uncle always wore. Matt gazed at it, it was still very clean. And was glowing. Matt looked at it, and there was a little locker. Matt got a pencil, and hoped he would break the lock. He did. Matt open the middle of the necklace. And it was a message from his uncle. Matt dropped the necklace. Shocked and dazed, confussed. Feeling flowing through his mind. Matt picked up the necklace. And read the message.

Matthew, If you are reading this. Then well done, you remembered that you had the key in your pocket. Matthew, Over the last couple of years. I have been awfully depressed. Our family has been ripped to shreads with death circulating around. Its all to much for me! So I decided, that I can't do this anymore. You may of wondered, why I haven't picked up your calls lately. Well, I have gone away to sunny barbados.I can't pick up all the calls you ie me, because of the phone line. Matthew, I want you to do a big favour. To open up the boxing club I once owned, and to run it. Make it your own. Could you do that for me? And also. Always wear this necklace. It will always remember you, of me. Matthew, we have been tight for a very long time. Please don't disappoint me. And please, give your mother a rest. Shes been worrying about you lately, and I don't want her to start being depressed. Remember chap, you will always be my bud. With so much love, Uncle D.
[i]
-
When Matt finished reading the letter, he thought to himself. This must of been written months ago. Matt made a big swollow. His throat was blocked. And his was sweating like mad. Matt tucked the necklace in his pocket and got up from the chair. Looking back at his uncles office, and then switching off the lights. Matt walked around the main block one more time. Looking at the pictures and thinking of memories. Matt got to the exit, and looked at the club one more time. He smiled, the said. 'This place will be up and running, in no time.Then, he turned off the lights, and walked out from the club.
Back to top Go down

pART 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: