Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What You Have Asked For

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What You Have Asked For Empty
PostSubject: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 pm

.: We find ourselves in a very nice resturant, crystal ceiling decor, nice tables, etc. Sitting in one of the back tables is a very well dressed Erik Reigns, all black expect the blue tie, he is seen sipping on a glass of water. He is looking some kind of folder with something in it. It can't be really seen, but most likely information he has deemed important. As he goes to get a drink he notices someone walking up to his table, as he stands up he extends his hand gingerly, like he was greeting a woman :.

So glad, you could make it, please .:Erik reaches over and pulls the chair out for the person:. have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Jaci got a call from reigns earlier in the day saying he finally got the information she had wanted. It took him longer than 48 hours but she wasn't going to get angry over deadlines cause in these situations its better late then never right? Taking the seat he pulled out for her she cleared her throat a bit as she began to remove her coat revealing a grey shirt that read "normal's overrated".

Jaci: You didn't have to dodge bullets or anything like that to get the information did you?

She asked out of concern, because if he did, she would just feel awful for putting him or anyone for that matter through that just to find out who hired him and who was after her. It wouldn't be worth it in her books, and from what she could gather it wasn't like they were trying to kill her if that was the case she knew she would be dead by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

.:Erik kind of chuckled, but let it go when he took a drink of a water and looked at Jaci:.

No, no dodging bullets. Sorry that it took longer then I stated, but these people who are following have a lot of cyrptic systems, it took some help that was very helpful, but that's neither here or there. From the information I gather and have here, the people following you are members of an old unit that your brother served with while he was alive. They were hired by a family member, which is not listed here to get something called "Rising Phoenix" a project your brother was working on before he passed but hidden the information.

.:Erik hands the file over to Jaci:.

Was there anything that your brother had said to you, maybe given to you before he passed away?
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Going through the files, she carefully examined every picture and every word very carefully as she did her best ti listed to Erik as he spoke to her. Flipping through the files he said one thing that caught her attention /they were hired by a family member/, looking up at him she shook her head in disbelieve and confusion.

Jaci: Umm the only thing I got from Ryan was The Art of War and then we got a box of his things when he passed, and there is no way a family member hired these people. Your informant is mistaken. All my close family is dead, my aunt isn't intelligent enough nor does she have any connections...

She trailed off a bit as she leaned back in her chair.

Jaci: Matt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

.:Erik sits back and writes down the name Matt and looks at Jaci:.

Who is this Matt?
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Taking a deep breath, she leans back in her chair and rubs her forehead a bit.

Jaci: He is one of my cousins, closest actually, but him and Ryan were close. Some would say they were brothers. If Ryan had something, I'm sure he would know about it hell Ryan probably told him about the "Rising Phoenix". I can give him a call later and see what he knows. Cause I hardly doubt he would have people following but I am sure he would have a good idea what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm

.:Erik sighs and looks at the File Copy. He closes it and looks at Jaci:.

Ms.Sovereign, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the person who hired these men isn't male. The person who hired these men to keep tracks of you is female. I still don't have a name, but hopefully I will soon. However, back to this "Rising Phoenix" information. You said your brother gave a dvd, and there was some of his personal affects. Could either the dvd or perhaps a piece of his personal effects hold a micro chip so tiny it would be naked to the untrained eye?"

.:Erik lowers his head, for he had more information, but it's information he knew she couldn't bare to hear atleast not yet. He looks back at Jaci and awaits for her response:.

OCC:Sorry for the wait. Family issues hit me the last few days
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Jaci just sat their in thought as she just stared at Reigns for a moment. She then just started to gather up her things, standing up in the process.

Jaci: You have no idea what your talking about do you? The art of war is a book written by Sun Tzu and I was assuming that Matt hired you.

Shaking her head, she through he bag over her shoulder as she tossed reigns the folder he had given her.

Jaci: This is ridiculous i'm sorry for wasting your time.

placing some money on the table she looked at him before turning and walking away from him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

.:Erik stand up:.

Jaci wait! The other information I have regards your mother. Your mother has something to do with this. Her last name was Haven right?

.:Erik waits for Jaci to respond:.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Stopping in her tracks she turns around and storms towards Erik pushing back in his chair and leaning over him like they would do to a criminal in a interrogation room. One hand at the back of his chair and the other on the table top.

Jaci: My mother is dead, just like the rest of my close family. I suggest you look over your information again, because she is dead. Like my father, my brothers, and my niece. As a military man? I aspect you to be respectful.

Staring in his eyes it was obvious that he had hit a nerve as a waitress came over.

Waitress: is every thing okay?

Jaci: every thing is just peachy.

Leaning away from Erik, releasing the tension in her hands she takes a deep breath.

Jaci: I really suggest you get a new informant because it is obvious that some one is using her name and is trying to impersonating her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Have Asked For   What You Have Asked For I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What You Have Asked For
Page 1 of 1