Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am

Flex had been bored all day. He decided that he'd get out a bit. He went to a local tea shop.

He sat at the shop, drinking tea. Behind him, he heard someone approaching.

"Sup?" asked Flex.

TBC: By Anyone
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am

[[The patron in this tea shop is very on edge obviously because.... Lets just say I am here. Walking up behind Flex I tap him on his shoulder. I hate this guy so much, just his look pisses me off. EL-OH-EL. I sit directly in front of Flex.]]

"Flexerio Juanson...."

[[I sit there and let out a devilish smile as I slowly sip on my coffee]]
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Flex turned around and saw Ace standing behind him.

Flex sighed.

"Hmm, and here I was hoping that a nice Japanese was the one vying for my attention."

Flex took a long sip of his tea.

"Guess we can't always get what he want."

Flex sat his cup down.

"So what brings you HERE of all places? Tea isn't really your thing."
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm

[[The animosity was there as Flex and I looked at each others. This had all the makings to be IWF's biggest match in History. I brush of Flex's snide comments. He was happy to see me. He and I had history... My very first match in the UECW was against this man.

I beat him

I beat everyone.

I take another sip of my coffee as I look around. One thing about the Japs they're all very quiet. So I keep with that tone.]]

"Flexerio, I can't enjoy some chai tea? That's racist "vato" . How've you been? The man still keepin you down? "
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Flex took another long sip of tea. He wanted to give himself time to think; there was no need risking a fight here in Japan. The unfinished business could be handled later--in the States.

"Chai Tea is supposed to induce a calming effect on the drinker. Who knew it would work so well?"

Flex took another sip.

"I caught that tag-team matches at the Pay-Per-View. You were hung out to dry and lost your belts.

"So, it would appear that 'the Man' is holding YOU down sir."
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

[[Flexerio had a point, we lost the belts. It wasn't because we weren't better then those other two dopes; there is a lot of variables. The TV censors didn't want us being "faces" of the company. Who would have thought Axle V and Myself where not Top of the company material and really does Tag Titles even matter?

I nodded to myself as I took another sip of my tea. Surveying the area. I begin to talk not making eye contact with Flex]]

"Much like you and your brothers; I am always being held down but I don't cry and beg for any hand outs. I push forward and keep fighting. That's what I am a fighter.

So tell me this Flexerio... What makes your run here any different? You know exactly how Axle and I operate. We put the entire IWF on notice. How does it feeling knowing at any second; your career could be over??

We're not just putting sheets on people anymore.."

[[Keep Calm and support HFF]]
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Flex laughed.

"Sir, I control my career--not you, and not Axle. It will end when I say it ends."

Flex took another sip.

"You and I have known each other for about five years or so? And over those year, you have never taken me out. You've never harmed me; you've never injured me.

"So, what makes you think that you can?"
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

[[l keep forgetting with Flex I have to dumb everything down. I prop my feet up on a near by stool and continue]]

"Flexerio, my first match in UECW was you and Alex Storm again Damien Drake and myself. I beat you..."

[[Nodding my head in agreement with myself because its funny Flex forgot.]]

"Flexerio, you may control your career but you can't control mine. You're a good little New Yorker. Let me use this analogy.. On 9-11, all those hard working men and women got up put their pants on went to work. They all had jobs, living the American dream in control of their lifes and what happened? I huge jumbo jet crashed into the building taking it all from them. "

[[I am a horrible man, 1000s of people died. With no remorse I continue.]]

"Flexerio I'm telling you, it won't be right now... When you least expect it, you're going to wake up. Put on your big boy pants and come into work and...

I WILL BE THAT JUMBO-JET"

[[the people in the coffee shop begin to watch]]

"Flying on in and ending your career. God Bless America"
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:24 pm

"You like figurative language huh? Then let's continue down that path.

"One reason why all those people died is because the towers didn't hold up structurally. Oh yes, they were beautiful masterpieces; they had shiny glass and color lights. But structurally, the buildings couldn't withhold the impact of said plane.

"You liken me to the common workers, but I'm not one of them Ace. If anything, I'd be the tower. But, unlike the tower--I'm battle tested. I've been in my share of battles, my share of wars. I've endured heartbreak, adversity, death, all that shit. But guess what, I'm still ticking.

"This one on one collusion between you and I has been building for years. But unlike the towers, I won't crumble or collapse."

Flex took another sip.

"But I must ask, what is your obsession with my career? With ya' boy Axle, Lionheart, all the other old-timers, the issue was jealousy.

"What's YOUR issue?"
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

[[This whole conversation is so eerie and hostile yet it's being dealt with in such a calm manner. Surely I want to get up and knock his stupid oversize baseball cap off his head. I smirk back at Flex]]

"Jealous?

Highly unlikely. Flexerio, I look at you and I see everything I hate, I hate your style, I hate your scene and quite frankly Flexerio; unlike all these pussies in out locker room I HATE YOUR KIND! You're like a thorn in my side. No matter how long, I continue to walk down this path you are there. And I am sick of it. Axle and I left you along for far to long."

[[Pointing my index finger her like its a gun]]

"And SOON that will all change"

[[pulling the trigger to my imaginary finger gun, I shot Flexerio just like Martin Luther King. ]]
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Flex laughed a bit.

"Ace, you make me laugh man.

"YOUR kind tries to imitate my style, in dress, culture, music, etc. Also, in case you forgot, MY KIND built the U.S., which you reside in.

"And my scene, well, I live in L.A. You sir, live in Hollywood. So, umm, our scenes are pretty much the same."

Flex drank the last bit of his tea.

"If you are finally ready to go war, then so be it."
Back to top Go down

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

[[I stand up, surveying the area.. I approach Flexerio. My tea was done and I had no point to sit here and listen, I let Flex know. His days are numbered and he is walking the gallows. Standing there in front of Flex.]]

"Have a great day boy, just remember... tick... tock...

[[With saying tick, tock I wiggle my finger back and forward. ]]

"Tick-Tock"

[[I leave Flexerio, with no sheet thrown over him, to sit there and think about what I just told him.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan   In Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Japan
Page 1 of 1