Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Caid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

David Caid Empty
PostSubject: David Caid   David Caid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 pm

* Wrestler Name: David Caid

* Nickname: Your Favorite Drug

* Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

* Weight: 218lbs

* Height: 6'2"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Submission

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Kendo Stick

* Entrance Music: Price To Pay by Staind

* Alignment (face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: Seven

* Quote: Follow Me, Take a Hit, you might like It

* Finisher: Truth Seeker(1) True Conviction(2)

* Finisher Description: Guillotine Choke (1); Koji Clutch(2)

* Bio/Backround: Those who don't know David Caid, will soon come to realize he is the most vocal and uncensored and unpolitically correct person there is in the wrestling business. David started his career in the backyard scene and started taking training classes when noticed by a local promoter. After six months, he became the golden goose for the promotion holding every title the organization had over a three year span, his longest reign was as the world champion for 525 days. After his local days came to an end he became part of the UECW locker room and from the beginning was not very welled liked by those with power and stroke. After conflicting issues with both the powers to be and it's top star David Caid left UECW and took his craft to promotions across the world fine tuning it till after two years he made his return to UECW, brash, cocky, and full of piss and vineagar. He had one of the most successful angles towards the end of UECW with it's then champion and current IWF champion Griffin Hawkins. After UECW closed it doors, David Caid laid low on the big stage and did local shows to keep himself in ring shape. Now after seeing the IWF, he has made it his personal agenda to kill every living and breathing thing in IWF.

* Attire: Different colored tanktops, with matching khaki pants, Wrist tape in black and white, and black wrestling shoes

* Fighting style: Techincal/Submission/High Flyer

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):
Standing Moves:
Arm Drag; Back Drop; Back Drop Breaker; Wristlock; Spinning Heel Kick; Spinning Back Kick; Drop Kick; Neck Tie Clothsline; Neckbreaker; Reverse Neck Breaker; Snap Suplex; German Suplex; Dragon Suplex; Tiger Suplex;Double Underhook Back Breaker; Shiining Wizard; Repeat Kicks to Chest; Repeated Chest Chops; Frankensteiner; Octopus Stretch

Top Rope:
Elbow Drop(Macho Man Style); Drop Kick; Over Castle; Top Rope Spin Kick; Moonsault; Cross Body; Diving Headbutt; Double Ax Handle

Ground Moves:
Triangle Choke; Arm Bar; Knee Bar; Anaconda; Ankle Pick; Dragon Sleeper; Single Leg Crab; Elbows to the head; knees to the body; Soocer style kick to the back; Neck Snap(Mr. Perfect); Figure Four Leg Lock; Ronnie Garvin Stomp; STF

Spring Board Moves:
Springboard Moonsault Body Press Suicida; Springboard Knife Hand Chop; Springboard Somersault Drop Kick; Springboard Flying Head Scissors;

Desperation Moves:
Go To Sleep; Dream Driver; Guilltone Choke; Gogoplata; Front Face DDT(RKO or Diamond Cutter); Rolling Thunder; Hand Spring Moonsault

Signature Moves:
Elevated Inverted Indian Deathlock(Truth Seeker Set-up); Reverse STO(True Conviction Set-up)

Out of The Blue Moves(Moves that isn't really used but could be used when needed):
Nagata Lock; Trantula; Front Flip Pile Driver(Candian Destroyer Caid Calls it the T-Virus);

Picture Base: Jeff Hardy(Current TNA Look with a Beard)

Career Accomplishments : UECW eXtreme Champion, OVW Heavyweight Champion, Mexican Junior Heavyweight Champion, Super J-Cup winner

ENTRANCE : Static interference as we hear "Fear Me or Tap To Me" as Price To Pay by Staind plays.

Fail to see
How destructive we can be
Taking without giving back,
'Till the damage can be seen

Can you see?
Can you see?

from the curtain David Caid walks out slowly. He stands at the entrance smiling at his opponent(or crowd) as he walks slowly down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope sitting in the corner awaiting for his opponent(or match to begin).

The more you take, the more you blame
But everything still feels the same
The more you hurt, the more you strain
The price you pay to play the game
And all you seek, and all you gain
And all you step on with no shame
There are no rules, no one to blame
The price to play the game

He enters the ring slowly, spreading his arms out yelling "FEAR ME" as he goes to sit in the corner awaiting the match to begin

Any Other Notes : Caid is brash, cocky, and full of spite, but is cold and calculating when he knows he has his opponent weakened

Last edited by David Caid on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Need to update due to changes plus changed nickname and Character Pic Base)
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Caid   David Caid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:57 pm

LMAO

CURSED PIC BASE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approved....God bless and good luck...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Caid   David Caid I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Edited Theme Song, Added a New Submission Finisher, New Moves, and Changed Pic Base(So I didn't break The Curse)
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Caid   David Caid I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:09 pm

So much for breaking the curse, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Caid   David Caid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Caid
Page 1 of 1