Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the Curse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Breaking the Curse Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Curse   Breaking the Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 am

Alright, it is my mission to break this so called CM Punk curse. So my first rp is up, lay it all on the line
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Breaking the Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Curse   Breaking the Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 am

The Feedback King has come to grace you with an RP review.

Let us begin:

1. I saw a couple of spelling errors-nothing too serious though.

2. I spotted a Double Negative sentence somewhere near the end of shoot-I'm not the grammar police, but that sentence did make me say "ohhh."

3. Let's talk about your mythology references. Now, I LOVE mythology, so it didn't bother me too much. However, I could see how it could turn people off. Mythology normally requires some kind of frame of reference; and after the second story, many people may not have a frame of reference.

-Also, I think four stories were a bit to much. It might have been better if you had picked two and then went into more detail on those two.

Well, those are all my major issues. Overall, I thought the RP was very solid. Good job sir.
Back to top Go down

Breaking the Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Curse   Breaking the Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm

New BG Rp up, lay it on me folks
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

Breaking the Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Curse   Breaking the Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Ok so here goes. I thought personally the RP was very well written and set out what Caid is all about, my only concern is that I'm of the firm belief that you should never bash your opponents so bad that no one cares about them, which is what i feel you did with myself and Cameron. Even the most arrogant cocky heel will put his opponent over in his promos. Just my personal thought other than that it was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking the Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Curse   Breaking the Curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Curse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: