Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#InCaseyWeTrust

Go down 
+3
P
Brad Franklin
Corey Casey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I take a deep breath, releasing it slowly. A smirk appears on my face as I walk through the hallways of the Odyssey Arena. Belfast, Ireland...traditional home of my ancestors. Growing up in South Boston, Massachusetts, I heard think Irish accents mixed in with the heavy South Boston accent pretty much all the time. But now, now I was home...back in the land of my ancestors...

I walk through the door marked "IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors", letting the door slam shut behind me. I walk across the room and sit down at my desk. I lean back and kick up my heels on my desk. I look to my right and notice a fridge.

Corey Casey
Nice

I put my feet on the ground and push back over to the fridge. I open the fridge and grab a Guinness. I pop the beer open and take a sip

Corey Casey
Perfect

I turn and look over as someone walks through the office door...

[open to really anyone Razz ]
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Brad Franklin smiles as he walks into Casey office holding a bottle of Macallan 64 Year Old Scotch in Lalique worth over $400,000.00.

Brad:I hope you don't mind i though i would take the liberty of introducing myself and giving you a welcome back present, and to offer my services in what ever capacity that may be.

He sets the bottle of Scotch Casey's desk
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

-Parker-
That's real cute.

Parker steps into the doorway, and leans against the wall. He looks first at the scotch on the table, and then to Brad Franklin with a smile on his face.

-Parker-
Somebody took Ass Kissing 101 in school. Show up in the boss' office with an extravagant gift in hopes of getting a leg up on the competition. How many people do you think have come through the door doing the same thing?

Parker pauses, however, not long enough to allow Brad to issue a response.

-Parker-
That question, it's rhetorical. Now, why don't you run along and let the adults have a conversation.
[after a short pause] Leave the drink... Maybe we will have one. On you, of course.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Demon

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 am

The light in Corey's office flickers, then turns off. Mad laughter rips through the room, and when the lights come back on there is a Shadow Demon bobble-head facing Corey Casey. There is a message attattched which reads "Happy New Job, CEE CEE! clown "
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 am

Jason Hawk
Oi! Lads! You should get hire some new security. These guys are easy as fuck to bribe. Just gave them a few quids and they let me pass through like it was nothing. Anyways, long time no see, yeah? What's up?

I can't really explain what Corey's face is telling me. It is like a mixture between pure rage and hatred or he could jump with joy. It is difficult to tell between those two when it comes to Corey. Honestly though, I was hoping to see Brandon in here. A bit disappointing to walk in and see CC. Oh and these two other guys. Who I have no idea who are? That's a lie. I know who the black guy is. I just can't remember his name... All I can really tell right now is that he looks like he could benchpress a train! They also looked a little shocked to see me. They must know who I am. Cool beans Razz

Jason Hawk
I am, by the way, loving that Shadow Demon bobble-head.
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am

Brad laughs patting Parker on the back.

Brad:look Parker the way I see it were both here for the same thing. To see how we can best assist the new Corey Casey regime.

He backs up a little smiling

Brad: now i realize that you've been around longer than I have and I respect that, but just because i'm young doesn't mean I don't have something I can contribute.So I say instead of arguing among ourselves, we work together to see how we can best help out new boss
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 pm

I smirk as I admire the bottle of 64 Year Old Scotch in Lalique. I turn the bottle this way and that, watching the light dance off the smooth liquor. A slight frown appears on my face as I see the insane smile of the Shadow Demon bobble head, staring a hole through me from my desk. Combine that unhappy find with the fact that the ever present, always annoying Jason Hawk was standing in my office and it all combined to put me in a foul mood

Corey Casey
Gentlemen...

I set the bottle aside and quickly flick my wrist, knocking the Shadow Demon bobble head from my desk. I wasn't worried about Shadow Demon...this was simply another one of Jason Hawk's annoying pranks. I had killed Shadow Demon myself....put him through the roof of the BOWSER Monster Truck at Heroes Also Die I. Shadow Demon was done.

Corey Casey
...and Jason. I'm seeing that there is a common trend here. That both Parker and Mr. Franklin are requesting my attention for some urgent matters that both men would like to discuss. However, my time is in high demand these days and the IWF roster lacking when it comes to those who, instead of talking, would like to SHOW me how to make an impact.

A small smile appears on my face as my gaze dances from Parker to Brad Franklin and back again

Corey Casey
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...gentlemen, I want you to give me something to picture when I look at you. I want you each, next week at Homecoming, to SHOW me what it is that makes you worth my time. I want you to PROVE, through actions and not words, that you are worth me investing my time and efforts into.

While this might seem harsh, and while it might seem below someone with your history, Parker, I can assure you that it will be WELL worth your time and effort to follow through with my simple request.

I nod at both Brad Franklin and Parker before looking past them and staring into the bright, mischief filled eyes of Jason Hawk

Corey Casey
And Hawk...the next time you decide to pull the Death-Angel flickering of the lights and then put something as stupid as a Shadow Demon bobble head on my desk...

I walk out from behind my desk, never breaking eye contact with Jason. I lift my right foot up and bring it crashing down on the bobble head, smashing it to pieces.

Corey Casey
Make sure of two things...first, that you aren't IN THE ROOM when it happens...second, make sure it's a Jason Hawk bobble head...it's been awhile since i've crushed your body so badly you need to be in a wheelchair...again...
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:59 pm

That awkward moment when Corey never put me in a wheelchair... I look over at Ass-Kisser and Mr. Bazoomba.

Jason Hawk
Corey never put me in a wheelchair. I was in a wheelchair once though. But I was just faking a carear ending injury so I would get a show dedicated to me. It was an awesome show. You should go watch it and if you already have watched it then you should go watch it again. Oh and Corey didn't even have anything to do with the fake injury either. He did puntkick the shit out of me once though. It was pretty lame to be honest. He just did it because he wanted to be all Brenton Cyrus-like, so he stole his finisher. Weird considering that CC had a pretty neat finisher himself in The Purifier. It is not much compared to the Perfect Soar though. Not a whole lot can beat a double shooting-star press. You would say a triple shooting-star press but I think that would just be ridicules.

Corey Casey
Shut up, Hawk!!

Jason Hawk
Oi! Don't interupt me! And now I forgot what I was about to say!

And now I gotta stand here like an idiot as I try think of what I was going to say. Thanks a lot CC!

Jason Hawk
Oh ya! I remember now! I didn't bring the bubble-head
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Brandon Macdonald walks into the room and sees all the commotion

Brandon Macdonald
What's up buttheads?

Brandon turns and sees his best buddy Jason Hawk standing there.

Brandon Macdonald
Hai Hawk Razz
Back to top Go down

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

::The sound of talk have grabbed the attention of only one man and one man only. That man is David Caid, the Plague or Cancer, whichever you choose to call him. He stands at the doorway, wearing black cargo shorts, converse sneakers, his personally designed Fear Me shirt and a Blue and Black MMA Elite hoodie. He smiles and claps as he sees all the chaos going on in the office of Corey Casey and just laughs as if he finds it amusing::

Wow, look at this company. I mean it is crumbling within. I guess my few harsh words I had to say in Brisbane made everyone paranoid. And here I am trying to kill this company and the roster or so called roster and it's management are all making it easy for me. By the way, Corey Casey, David Caid, the guy who is going to kill off your company one by damn one, nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Jason Hawk
Oi! David Caid! Get the fuck out of my office now!

I take a look around the room

Jason Hawk
Actually... All of you! Out of my office! Except Brandon, you can stay Razz
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Brandon Macdonald looks at David Caid and kicks him in the balls as hard as he can

Brandon Macdonald
Welcome to IWF
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Brad Franklin arrogantly walks up to David flipping his hod off laughing

Brad:Whats up nerd!

Brad walks past bumping David with his shoulder as he leaves Casey office

Brad:enjoy the scotch boss

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 am

-Parker-
Don't mind if I do.

Parker steps forward, picking the bottle up off of the desk and spinning it in his hands, reading the label.

-Parker-
You know Corey.
[Parker smiles so wide that it interrupts his speech] I guess you and Parker are on a first name basis now.

Parker tosses the bottle up in the air, spinning it. Hawk and BMac can't help but to watch as the bottle comes down safely into Parker's hand.

-Parker-
But I do....
[he cuts himself off again, and then corrects himself] Or rather, Parker does, like what you were talking about. If a picture is worth a thousand words, than Parker's actions would give you all the reason in the world to make sure he gets pushed to the top. There is one problem with that though...

BMac, Hawk, and Corey Casey watch as the bottle falls from Parker's hand and shatters on the floor. The liquid splashes on the front of Corey's desk, while the other three men hop back to avoid getting covered in it.

-Parker-
You and Parker don't like each other. I was just stopping by to remind you of that fact. Parker is the best weapon you could wish to have at your disposal, and it ain't ever going to happen. You want action?
[He points down to the remains of the expensive gift Franklin had brought] Drink up. Parker wasn't ever much of a drinker himself.

With that, Parker turns to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Blyss is skipping down the hall when she sees Parker leaving one of the offices. Curious, she peeks into the room and her jaw drops. She checks the name on the door and looks back at the person who's sitting at the desk, ignoring all others. She stands in the doorway, not wanting to go in any further.

"COREY CASEY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

I feel my temper beginning to rise as this circus of humanity slowly begins to grow before my very eyes. I glare at each and every one of them, letting my gaze linger on the one called David Caid before I slowly draw myself to my feet

Corey Casey
ENOUGH! OUT! NOW!

I point towards the door and everyone files out one by one, leaving me sitting alone at my desk. I reach up and massage my temples

Corey Casey
I don't get paid enough for this shit

I open the bottle of liquor that Brad Franklin had left and take a large swig as my gaze wanders around my office, finally coming to rest on the smashed in face of the Shadow Demon bobble head. I snarl angrily at the bobble head

Corey Casey
You're dead, Shadow...I fucking killed you...

[THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#InCaseyWeTrust Empty
PostSubject: Re: #InCaseyWeTrust   #InCaseyWeTrust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#InCaseyWeTrust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: General Manager's Office-
Jump to: