Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ   DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 am

REMEMBER HOW TO VOTE! YOU MUST VOTE EXACTLY HOW I DESCRIBED OR ELSE I WILL SEND YOU A VERY NASTY RESPONSE TELLING YOU TO CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO MAKE THEM FIT. BELOW IS THE VOTING REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH MATCH. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR VOTES ASAP, BUT DO NOT RUSH THROUGH READING THE RPS. THIS IS A PPV AND SUCH REQUIRES MORE READING.

Certain matches require certain voting things, so here is a brief explanation of how everything needs to be done.

In the two main event triple threat matches (IWF Championship & High Impact Championship) you need to vote on a winner AND a loser. So you need to pick the best RPs and the worst RPs. This is because we need to see who will win, and who will take the pinfall, since there are 3 people. So again, WINNER and LOSER need to be voted on for these two matches

In the Tag Team Title Match, you need to rank ALL FOUR RPers. This is an elimination match, and so the weakest will be eliminated first, and the strongest will win. So we need the rankings. Remember, a team can win without either man getting eliminated. Just make sure you rank everyone when you vote

Finally, the trickiest voting of the night. For the opening PLAY-IN match, you just need to vote on a winner. So vote on a winner of the match. Simple so far. BUT THEN, they will be moved into a match with Ashe Corvin. So you take the RPs from the person who won the PLAY-IN match, and score them against Ashe Corvin's. There will not be any separate RPs, you just need to CARRY OVER the WINNER's RPs from the first match. If you have any questions about this, please PM me as soon as possible.

ALSO, for all those participating in the opening match, REMEMBER, you only need to RP for that match, and your RPs will carry over. However, expect to win and fight Ashe, so you should definitely include him in your shoot as well. Act like you're going to win the battle royal match and then fight Ashe. Again, ANY QUESTIONS, please PM me ASAP
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ
Page 1 of 1