Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche   Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

He's bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jack Savage has returned to IWF!!!!!!! The Savage One looks to return to IWF action with a big time win as he takes on former fellow UECW roster member, Guy LeDouche!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche   Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:27 pm

The camera slowly fades on the face of Jack Savage. He does not look happy at all in fact he looks pissed off. He is wearing an all black Armani suit and a pair of sunglasses.

Jack Savage: I am going to be honest with all of you. I know how almost everyone see's me as some weak pathetic man. But unlike all of you I actually know the truth. I know I am not weak, pathetic shell of a man. But no matter how many times I say it change the fact that is all vast majority of you all see me.

Jack lets out a soft laugh.

Jack Savage:So I need to know why a vest majority of you see me as this weak and pitiful man. When I have done so much to prove otherwise. It's almost like everything I have done has been forgotten so it the only truly makes any sense . You all had to have FUCKING forgotten the things I have done in that ring. So right now I need how on earth any of you have forgotten a man like me?

Jack points to himself and shakes his head

Jack Savage: Because me being forgotten about is not even FUCKING funny not even in a Home Alone kind of way. Because a man with a may talent should never forgotten. Not only because I have done way to much to be forgotten but because of the fact I happen to be way to good to be forgotten by anyone of you. Your the sad pathetic ones that don't even gave any business gracing the same ring as man like me. But yet I am still the man that gets FUCKING forgotten by each and every last one of you. Hell I don't even want any to try to forgotten me.

Jack shakes his head.

Jack Savage: Because I have plans to make each one of you pay for forgetting me.

Jack claps his hands.

Jack Savage: Yeah I know I lost to a loser name Jacob Figgins and I wish that could be forgotten. But it can't be and as much as I want to deny that it happen it did happened. So I am going to have have to deal with that pain of losing to him. Is losing to man like Jacob Figgins the reason that I have been all but forgotten by so many of you? It has to be that so I am going to start making examples out of people. Because seeing that you have all forgotten me I fell like I am John Tolly or Johnathan Cage because I know that I am to forgotten because I am someone that matters in this business.

Jack lets out another soft laugh.

Jack Savage: But for some reason FUCKING reason all of you would rather watch matches of men that don't even matter. Like I have told you all I am to good to have been forgotten. I am going to do what ever it takes to prove to you that I am no joke.

Jack shakes his head again.

Jack Savage: Maybe just maybe it's time that I prove that all over again. I don't give a flying FUCK what I have to do to prove it to any of you. Because I will just prove it with what I do in the ring. I will break whoever the management of this company puts in front of me to prove that I am one of the best wrestlers in the world.I know that you will all try to deny that truth. But how can anyone of you deny it? I am one of the best but all of you see me as a loser. I am no loser and I will do whatever it takes to prove that to each and every last one of you. So if that means I get blood on my hands then I will get some FUCKING blood on my hands. I will make them scream for mercy. But mercy will not come from me because of who the FUCK I am.

Jack points to him self

Jack Savage: And it will start with what I am going to do the FAG that I am facing this week. I am ready to face you again Guy LeDouche. I am ready to make you look like the sally ass bitch that we all know that you are. After what I am going to do to you I know that I am going to be FUCKING remembered and that's a fact.

Jack shakes his head again and looks right into the camera.

Jack Savage: Deal with it. You see Guy LeDouche and I have a long history dating back to UECW. I think its time that I show you just what I am able to do to men that are not my equals...And LeDouche your not my equal in fact I think your the one that is the nobody. I think your he one hat should be forgotten. Where as I should be remembered and celebrated. But that will never happen because almost all of you see me as some kind of threat. And I am a threat...

Jack laughs yet again as he looks into the camera with a look of anger on his face.

Jack Savage: I am threat to the men and women that think that I don't belong. Like I have said I know I have to prove all of this but I am facing Guy LeDouche. I man that I will have not one problem beating like the queer that he is. A man that will find out that find out first hand what The Savage One has been caged for too long. You see right now I don't care if I get in trouble for a hate crime for what I am going to do to LeDouche because that FAG get just what he deserves. Some of you may say I am being homophobic and you would be right because gay guys scare the shit out of me...

Jack slowly nods his head.

Jack Savage: And the beatings that they get they truly deserve. Real men like women and I am real man and Guy LeDouche is going to be thought that first hand. He is going to learn that being a queer just is not right. That being a queer is just strange. But that most be why its called being a queer. Guy LeDouche you better bring your best. But you already know that will not be good enough to beat me. I am going to hurt you and if anyone has a problem with that they know where to find me. And I hope they do try find me because it will just be another queer to smear. This week will be my salvation...

A smile finely starts to come across the face of Jack Savage.

Jack Savage: Nothing and no one will stop me because no one can.

Fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche
Page 1 of 1