Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah Empty
PostSubject: Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah   Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Brad Franklin is set to take on the always entertaining MMessiah one on one this week!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
MMessiah

Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah   Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:48 am

Scene One-Let me work my magic.

Messiah seems to be livid after losing again.

"I can't fucking believe this I am on another damn losing streak. Not again not again DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!"

Messiah kicks a chair half way across his locker room. As his new Image Consultant Connie Lynn try's to calm him down.

"I can see you are very angry at the moment. But if you let me work my mojo. I am sure you can win next week. Let me put the building machine to work and by the time you next match. You will be a mega star being pushed to the moon."

Messiah calms down for a moment.

"Mega Star as in shit loads of money and women?"

"Yes if you become a star you will get money and women. But also stars get just treated better. Better hotel rooms,locker rooms,matches. Let me work my magic and you will be on PPV posters,T-Shirts,action figures,video game covers the works."

Messiah doesn't even have to think about it for a second.

"Well what are you standing around for do your thing girl. Get to work chop chop."

Connie lets out a sigh rolls her eyes and then pulls out her phone and starts making calls. She is putting the gears in motion to make Messiah a star. The Next day at Messiah's Hotel room.

"So am I a star yet?"

"No but we are getting your name out there. Which gets me to a snag in the road. Your name it's got to go."

Messiah is taking back by this for a moment.

"What's wrong with my name?"

"My people did a focus group and we found people don't like the name Messiah. Brings up bad religious undertones. So from this point forward your just "The Ego" Zack Roberts. I already started getting shirts and posters made up."

Messiah... I mean Zack is some what confused.

"Anything else your focus group thought I should change?"

Messiah...Zack ask some what angrily.

"Nope not really. They thought your entrance theme was catchy and and loved your move set. I think with this new name your on your way to becoming a star. Now you should get yourself some rest. Cause I scheduled you a interview tomorrow to talk about your next match."

The scene comes to a end with Zack wondering if all of this will be worth the trouble.

Scene Two-Shoot

Ok hours away till Battle Ground Zack feels it tonight his luck changes. Tonight he gets back to the winning side of things. Connie walks in and hands him what looks to be a script.

"What the Hell?"

Zack reads it over.

"A Fucking script? Really?"

"Yes a Script. Follow it to the T and this should get you over."

Connie lets in a film crew and they start filming. Messiah starts by throw the script across the locker room.

"I don't need any damn scripts to do a promo. Now sit back and watch a master at work.

Connie looks angry as she worked hard on that script.

"Today starts a new fucking day the losses end today. You see my slump of bad luck ended the second I added that rack... I mean Connie to take care of my day to day shit. You see under her boobs I mean guidence I shall become the star I fucking deserve to be. No more of this losing crap no sir no sir. This day will go down in wrestling history. The name Brad Franklin will be famous as the guy who was the first to fall to Zack Roberts as he climbed the IWF ladder to become the great wrestler in the history of wrestling."

Zack smirks he looks over at Connie gives her a wink.

"You see fans since day one I just haven't been able to find that it here in IWF. I got a couple of small wins but just couldn't get in to the next level. Well sucks for you all in IWF cause now I found it. Now nobody will stand in my way to greatness as I climb the ranks and become the best of the fucking best. People will forever remember my name when they talk about the great of this sport years from now. Hogan,Flair,Cena,Hemsley and my name Zack Roberts will be right along with those names. That starts tonight. Brad Franklin it starts with you!!!!

The camera's stop filming and the crew leaves. Zack smirks at Connie who is still pissed.

"I worked hard on that script. You should of used it it was better then what you said."

"Listen I am no actor I don't do scripts. So you take care of my image and I will do the promo's and wrestling ok."

The scene comes to a end as Zack gets ready for his match tonight.
Back to top Go down

Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah
Page 1 of 1