Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match

Go down 
+3
MMessiah
Flex Johnson
Corey Casey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Well....you can't accuse the IWF High Impact Champ of being afraid of a challenge. In an unprecedented move, Flex Johnson has laid down the challenge and opened up what seems to be Pandora's Box! Flex Johnson will step into the ring and beat...well...anyone in his first ever title defense here in IWF in a Gauntlet Match!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:28 pm

OOC: As some of you know, I'll be on a business trip this weekend. So, I'm posting now (therefore no coding). It's not as good as I'd like it; but its really all I can do considering the type of match. Anyway, peace.

Sleepless Nights (Saga) Part 1: Father Issues

Scene One
Flex was lying on the black leather couch that was in Dr. Lina’s office. It had been two weeks since Flex’s first session with the psychologist. In the first session, Flex and Lina went over a vivid, violent dream that Flex had a few months ago; Mya actually set up the appointment due to the nature of the dream. At the end of the session, Lina asked Flex to come with a possible trigger to why he had been dreaming about fear and death.

Flex had been lying on the couch for about 10 minutes—but to him he felt like it had been almost 10 hours. Lina was finishing up with a prior patent when Flex had arrived, so she asked him to wait in the office.

“I hate this office,” Flex thought to himself. In actuality, he didn’t “hate” the office. However, he did feel a bit uncomfortable. It wasn’t Dr. Lina that bothered him; she was a sweet and caring person, plus she was a good friend of Mya’s. But the office—it was just something about it. Maybe it was the selves, lines with perfectly positioned books. Or perhaps it was the crisp white walls, reminiscent of a sterile hospital.

Flex tried to put everything out of his mind; closed his eyes and tried to relax. As he lie waiting, he started to think about Toby. For the past week, Flex had taken Toby out for a 9 a.m. walk—but today his appointment was at 9 a.m.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine,” thought Flex to himself. “I’m sure he is chillin’. I’ll take him out for a walk when I get home.”

A moment later, Lina walked into the office. Flex opened his eye and caught a glimpse of her as she walked by. She had on a purple shirt and a black skirt. Like last time, Lina placed her chair near the couch.

“Good morning Flex,” Lina said as she took a seat. “How are you today?”

“I’m doing ok—how are you?”

“I’m doing well,” said Lina. Flex was met with a large smile as he opened his eyes. “Well, you seem more relaxed this time.”

“Just a bit” said Flex with a laugh.

“Did you work on the assignment?”

“Yes ma’am—it’s about my father.”

Did I have good relationship with my father?

I tend to ask myself that question a lot. Although, there’s not too much I can do about the situation now. But, the thought still lingers you know.

My dad was…a good man. I could never say that he was a bad man, or even a bad father. My dad worked hard; when I was really young, he worked to jobs to provide for the family. But, because he had two jobs, that means he was always away and out of the house. Needless to say, my father and I didn’t spend too much time together. I mean, how could we?

When I was younger, I guess you could say I kind of resented my father, simply for the fact that we didn’t spend time together. I mean, the ONLY I really remember us doing is watching wrestling on the weekends. And, he took me to a live show once. But other than that, I rarely saw him; he was gone when I left for school and I was sleep when he got home. As a kid, I wanted to be closer to my father; I wanted to do things with him. And, I don’t think I was the only one who felt the same way—I know my siblings did as well.

But, I guess that wasn’t in God’s master plan.

I respect what my father did. I mean, he worked so hard so that my mom didn’t have to—he brought money in so that we always had food and clothes. Acts like that should be commended.

As I got older, my relationship with my dad didn’t get any better. Dad still worked two jobs, and even picked up a third sometimes. I was getting up there in age, so I picked up a job here and there as well. A lot of times I worked on the weekends.

There just wasn’t enough time in the day.

Then one day, stuff changed a little. When I was about 14 or so, my dad caught an awesome break. He was offered huge job as truck driver. I was young; I don’t know all the details about the job. But, I did overhear my parents talking late one night; I had got up to use the rest room and what not. But, I do know that the position was a huge pay raise—more than my father’s two jobs combined. But, there was a down side. Basically, my father had to work every day—yeah there was an off-day here and there, but they were rare. Not only that, but my dad would have to be away—you know, out of the state and such.

It was kind of a lose-lose situation; my father ended up taking the job.

That’s around the time that I started stepping up. Before he stared the truck driving job, my dad had a talk with me. He told me that I was the man of the house, and that I needed to take care of the family while he was away. So, that’s exactly what I did. I did my best to help my mother out; and I did my best to help my siblings out as well.

My dad’s job came with a pay increase, but we were still “poor” technically. But, the job allowed us to have a little bit of comfort.

Things were good—little did we all know that hard times where coming.

Those hard times it us four years later. It was the middle of November. In fact, it was my 18th birthday to be exact. I’ll always remember that day—but not for the reason I should.

I guess I’ll start at the beginning. It was a Friday. It was a normal day; I woke up and was showered with love from my mom, my brother, and my sisters. I made them breakfast, then I showered and darted off to school.

When I got to school, I was met by more love, and a pleasant surprise. When I got to school my boys told me that they had a party planned for me that night—you know, one of those groovy basement house parties. I wasn’t a big fan of parties—but they convinced me. They told me there would be a bunch of fine ladies at the party. So, whatever hesitation I had was quickly tossed out of the window. I was single, 18, and ready to mingle.

After school, I went home and told my mom about the party and everything. It’s funny, both my mom and dad considered me the man of the house, but still check-in with her.

Anyway, she told me that she thought a party would be a good idea.

So, I waited for my sibling s to get home. I chilled with them for a bit, then at 8 p.m. I left the house.

The party? Oh, the party was nice. That was probably the best party I ever attended—real talk. Me and my boys didn’t drink or anything, but we loved to dance. We cut a rug on the dance floor. I always remember the ladies that night. My boys invited everyone from my school, but they also hit up people from the surrounding schools as well.

Needless to say, the ladies were looking RIGHT. I danced with a whole bunch of them that night. But, one in particular caught my eye. She was short and dark-skinned with long, flowing hair. Her name was Kayla. I remember I tried to dance with her the first time I spotted her, but she got lost in a sea of people. After I danced around with a bunch of people, I went outside. It had gotten hot down in that basement; I needed some fresh air.

When I got outside I saw Kayla sitting on the curb. So, I went up and started a conversation with her. She was a bit she at first, but after about 20 minutes of talking she livened up. She and I never actually went back to the party; we just sat and talked.

During the course of the talk, she and I arranged a time and place for our first date. I was so excited.

I went down and told my boys that I was out, but that they should continue to party. It was getting late, and I had to go home to take care of the fam. Mom had just started 3rd shift a about a week prior—so I wanted to get home to make sure things were alright. My boys were cool with it; they were understanding about my responsibilities and such.
So, I jetted back outside; Kayla was waiting for me. We talked for a few minutes, and then she kissed me—my first real kiss. The party was a 15 minute walk from my house. Thinking back, it was probably foolish to walk home that late at night, considering the fact that I lived in Harlem. But, I didn’t care, not at the time. I was on Cloud 9 so to speak.

I got home at 11: 25 p.m. I thought I was going to have to cook and all that good stuff, but I didn’t. My younger brother, Koji, he had taken care of everything. So we all sat down and began to eat—and then I got a phone call.

I remember…I remember getting up really slow. It wasn’t that I was afraid to take the care. No, it wasn’t that. I was really hungry, and didn’t want to really be bothered by answering the phone. But, I did so anyway.

The call surprised me.

The call came from the local hospital; a doctor was on the phone. I wish I could remember the doctor’s name, but I can’t. But, it doesn’t really matter; what the doctor had to say was more important than what his name was.

The doctor told me that my father was dead.

I’ll tell you what happened first—then I move to how I felt.

That night, he had been driving into the city. A week prior his company sent him on this huge cross-country trek. He finished his job, and was on his way to company to drop off his truck. Before he reached the company, he had to stop and get some gas. The company had some policy; driver had to fill-up before returning the trucks. So, that’s what my dad did. But, he stopped in the bad part of town. Most people would have found another gas-station—not my dad. He was never scared of anything, or least that’s the persona he gave off.

Shortly after he parked the truck, a man in a dark hoodie approached him. The man ended up pulling a pistol on my dad. Now, most people would have just allowed themselves to get robbed—but not my dad. Dad fought back; lunged for the gun. Unfortunately, my dad didn’t get to the gun fast enough.

The gunman shot my father four times at close range and then fled. There were a number of witnesses who called the police. According to all the reports, my father died almost instantly; so he was long gone by the time the ambulance got there.

So, how does all this relate to the call?

Well, the hospital and the police asked me to come in right away; they told me that they needed my help identifying someone. So, I jetted to the hospital.

When I got there, they took me to a room. My father was in the room. At first, he was wrapped up in one of those white bags. As I entered the room, one of the doctors began to unzip the bag.

I remember seeing my father laying there—his cold body on that cold steel table.
Internally I was freaking out.

But on the outside, my demeanor was as cold as my father. The doctors asked me to identify the man—I told them the man was Willard Johnson, my father. After that, one of the doctors approached me; he asked if I could sign the death certificate.

I did an about-face and walked out. The doctors shouted something to me—I didn’t hear one word they said.

That night took place 27 years ago, but I still remember things so vividly. Over the years, I’ve often thought back to that day. I used to ask God, why did my father have to die? My dad was a good man. He didn’t run around with a shady crowd; hell, he didn’t even curse. He was minding his own business when the incident took place—no, in fact he was doing his job.

And he was still taken from this world.

I also asked why did it have to happen on THAT day? I’m not God—he has his plan, and will stick to it. But, why did it need to happen on THAT day? Why did have to happen on the date I was supposed to become a man?

Maybe…maybe that’s what it takes to become a man. Maybe before one can become a man, he has to go through pain and heart break…

Shit, if that’s the case I must be the Alpha Male of this world.

You know, I know I didn’t have the best relationship with my dad—but I still wish he was here. I wish he was here to see the man that I’ve become. I should have been here to watch me win my first title match. I wish I could have consulted him when I first left UECW. He should have been to see me capture my world titles.

But he wasn’t.

Flex opened up his eyes and sat up a little bit on the couch. His eyes had watered up a bit as told the story; Flex wiped his eyes with the back of his sleeve.

Lina wrote some things down on her notepad.

“Flex, I’m really sorry.”

“No, no...it’s fine,” said Flex as he tried to a smile a bit. “Everyone’s got a story to tell right?”

“When Mya first met you I asked her something; I asked her what her like you—what made her love you? She told me that you were a good guy and a hard worker. But, most of all, she told me you were strong—both physically and mentally. She said you had overcome so much. And, at the time, I thought she only meant in the field of wrestling.

“I now see that strength she was talking about.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

The two of them were silent for a few moments. Lina finally broke the silence.

“Flex, was this your first major loss?”

“No, not exactly,” said Flex with a sigh. “There was another before my father.”

“Could you talk a little about this one…only if you are able to that is.”

“It’s alright,” said Flex. “When I was younger, he had a neighbor that lived next door. His name was Mr. Jenkins; he was a cool older dude. When my parents were out working late, they would ask Mr. Jenkins to come over and check on me and what not. Well, no day I had finished up a few rounds of basketball. I got off the subway and on my way home in ran into Mr. Jenkins. He talked as he both headed home. But, once we approached the apartment complex we noticed something was out of the norm. There was a strange black car parked outside; inside the car people wore red. Mr. Jenkins told me to wait at the end of the corner will he went to confront them.”

Flex sighed.

“That day, Mr. Jenkins wore a navy blue shirt. As he approached, a storm of bullets hit him. The car then sped off. Mr. Jenkins died at the scene; the police suspected that the men in the car thought he was a Crip, although Mr. Jenkins had no gang affiliations.

“That was my first introduction to violence—and death.”

Lina nodded.

“Flex, how do you feel about death in general?”

“I honestly don’t know what to think about it or how to feel about it. I know it’s always been around me—it was around me when I was poor, and it’s still here now that I’m successful.”

“Well, we can’t escape death Flex.”

“That’s true, but we also shouldn’t walk hand-in-hand with death either.”

Lina nodded her head. A few seconds later, a small alarm went off.

“Oh darn!

“Flex, it would appear that our time is up.”

Flex sat up off the couch; he swung his legs off of the couch and placed his feet on the floor.

“Flex I know we agreed on every two weeks. But, would you mind coming in next week? I think it might be a big help, considering what you shared this week.”

“Sure.”

“Alright, then I shall see you next week.”

Scene Two
Dear IWF—fuck you very much.

Last week I walked into the ring defeated Gordon Fury, a man that can do no wrong here in the company. Not only did I defeat him, but I captured the High Impact championship in the process. Now mind you, I SHOULD have won this title weeks ago. At the last pay per view, it SHOULD have been me vs. Tim Patrick; I EARNED that title shot by singlehandedly defeating five other wrestlers. OH, but IWF thought it would be “fun” to add Gordon to that match; IWF thought it would be “cool” to take away an opportunity that I EARNED!

But hey, things happen right?

Fast-forward to this pay-per-view. I haven’t even had a chance for the feeling of success to sink in, and now I’m placed in a match where ANYONE and EVERYONE in the company can just walk into the ring and try to take what’s rightfully mine. Does this shit happen to Remington, or Alex?

Hell no it doesn’t!

Now, its safe to assume that a few people will certainly be in this match.

Why?

Cause they don’t have shit else to do; they certainly don’t have a real match or anything. So why wouldn’t they show up.
Jack Savage, let me to you a minute. I KNOW, you are going to show up—this is going to be your only title shot in a long time. Jack, you and I are in different leagues—we always have been. Even when I was a green rookie in UECW, I was a better wrestler than you. And now? Hell, there is no comparison between you and I, minus the fact that we have worked in a couple of the same companies. Now, let’s be clear Jack—you can’t beat me. Hell, the great Corey Bull has lost to me a dozen times; how the hell do you expect to last in the ring with me?

Jack, have ever asked yourself why you and I have only met once in the ring, even though we have wrestled alongside each other for over five years? The reason is because everyone knows that I’d break you; no amount of money can change that fact that you suck in the ring!

And that’s brings to all these other no names fools who will probably be in this match. You know, I’m talking about Justin Harmony, Roland Drax, and the all the other no-names that no one in this fed cares about. So, what the hell am I supposed to say to these people? Congratulations on getting a title shot that you didn’t earn?

None of you deserve to be in the ring with me—I’m not addressing any of you.

But I will say this—no one comes to IWF shows to see you. Hell, fans don’t even come to shows to see Corey Casey of Brandon McDoland for that matter. Fans come out to shows to see people like me give bust there ass in that ring!
The only reason why people are going to tune in for this match is because of ME, Flex Johnson—not anyone else!
But you know what: I had a thought this morning. What if Flex Johnson didn’t show up to this match? What if I just didn’t show up? What if I skipped town with IWF’s precious High Impact title? That would send message wouldn’t it?

Or, maybe it would send any message at all. Maybe IWF would like it better if I wasn’t here. You see, because me residing in this company is a big problem to some people, I don’t just mean the management. I’m talking about Alexander Remington—I’m talking about the people who constantly stay at main event status and get pushed even though they constantly job out every week. Well, I’m telling you all this, and let me be perfectly clear. I didn’t get into this business to play politics—I got into this business to wrestle!

IWF, you remember “wrestling” don’t you? You know, when two warriors lock up in the ring and do battle. “Wrestling” isn’t 75 men against one champion. IWF has lost its roots and lost its way, but the company and management hasn’t even realized it.

END
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Scene One-I can tell you one person in the Gauntlet

Zack happy his new Manager/ Image Consultant has paid off. As he was easily able to beat Brad Franklin now for a bigger challenge.

"Flex Johnson I have to admit you got some balls. Your dumb as dirt but you do got balls. Defending your title for the first time in a gauntlet match take some guts. Not only that a open challenge Gauntlet match who know who might answer the call and be in this match."

Zack rubs his hands together in a Bond movie villain kind of way.

"Well I can tell you one person who will be in this match Flex. ME!!!!!! The Egotistical Messiah Zack Roberts. Now thats bad news for you cause last time I was in a gauntlet match I pretty much murdered three scrubs in under two minutes. Now Flex I know you're no scrub after all you have the High Impact Championship after all. A Title I hope to have around my waist in a few short days. Tell them Connie how I will make such a great champion."

Zack manager walks into view.

"My client Zack Roberts is the future of this business. Under my guidance he will be the top star in the company. That will start when he dethrones your Flex as High Impact Champion. Tomorrow starts a new dawn in IWF and Zack will be the brightest star in that dawn."

Zack wraps his arms around Connie from behind pulling her close. She looks some what uncomfortable.

"Flex it is this simple. I win gold this fine young lass has promised to Bow Chicka Wow Wow with me. So Boy let me tell you your looking at the new Impact Champ. Now as far as who else will be in the match. Doesn't matter all that matter is It will be me that wins the match at the end of the night."

Zack smirks and Connie has a nervouse some what disgusted smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Raven

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Scene One
Off-Camera;
Anger management;

‘Often in times like this, I sort of wish for normality. I kind of want to be just another guy, no one special. I just want to have had a normal childhood. Such pleasant thoughts, which are soon overwhelmed by that raging inferno of crimson rage. The desire to kill and slaughter blanking all reason. Animalistic, perhaps. But, that’s just how I am. An animal. A bird of prey. A raven. Alexander Raven.’

Alex had grown tired of this. The constant beating. The constant screams. The constant drilling of the same thought, over and over. Over and over. Over and fucking over. ‘Let the rage become you, Alex. Let it take your very soul to the next level. Allow it to drive your actions. Let the rage become you and take yourself to the next plane of existence.’ These words constantly drilled into his head. The barbarism of the beatings, the invoking of anger. It was almost too much for Alex. Almost.

By the end of the third month, he’d become quite numb to it all. The anger, it was him. Logical thought resided within, yet it was clouded by the purity of the rage. The purity of it all. The blood red now hazed his vision, made him murderous. The cackles of his lord and master, told him it was the right thing. It was almost surprising that he and this person had ever joined sides. Perhaps Alex couldn’t hold grudges. He’d allowed his father back more than once, and he allowed this person, who orchestrated what could’ve been his death, into his life to the point of controlling him. Making him what he was now becoming.

The brick walls of this building, were almost saintly. Cool and lovely against his skin, and yet they captured his animalistic side. He was allowed to think, all the time. The quiet, it was maddening. And yet soothing. Maddening and soothing. Maddening. Mad. Anger. It all brought him back to anger. Always back to that bubbling pot of anger from within. He knew, he just knew. That given time. He’d be enveloped completely by it. Then, he would be the true disciple. Then, no one would stand in his way. None would attempt to stop him. None would mock his name.

Alexander Raven.

“Come, Alex. We have much to do, in preparation. Jack’s words, they struck you didn’t they? The world’s laughter when you fell beneath his feet. It made you, beyond words, didn’t it Alex? Now, we shall focus that anger. And make Jack Savage, regret ever stepping against you. Ever mocking your name. Ever trying to take your spotlight. You deserve the title Alex. You deserve to be going against the likes of Remington and Dillinger. You do. Not Savage.”

The usual cloak, and the hooded face. The smile breaching the gloom. Gleaming in the darkness, as a signal. The only respite from this madness. From this, anger.

“Yes, master.”

The anger, would never leave.

Scene Two
On-Camera;
The Golden Boy;

“Sometimes. People wonder why, others do not submit after one defeat. If the young bull, gave up after one loss to the old bull. No bull would take over as the alpha of the group. No, the young bull tries again and again. Until one day, the young bull, kills the old bull. A passing of passage, so on and so forth. The moral being, that if the young give up. The old become proud. The old think themselves unbeatable. The old become arrogant. The old think themselves top bull. It is up to us young ones, to savage those beliefs. To slaughter those delusions and show them, the truth of the situation. To show them, that even the youngest bull, can be the strongest of them all. Jack Savage, Flex Johnson. Mere obstacles, in a path to higher places. To showing, that the young, beaten bull. Will always come back stronger.”

The scene would slowly fade in, the camera slowly panning to the right through a dense forest of white willows, the leaves hanging and brushing the ground. An eerie fog slipping between the folds in the land and the gaps left by the overlapping branches of and trunks. Twigs snapping and leaves crunching can be heard off in the distance, the pit-pat of light feet dashing in the undergrowth, disturbing just beyond full identifiable sight. Shadows leering in the edge of the eye, and the monsters of black, stretching from the shadowy arms of the trees. It was a rather, frightening scene.

“But, who is the old bull? Who is, the young bull? Who are the cows? And who is the farmer, ready to discipline any rowdy behaviour? The old bull, will always be the top dog. The top of the tower. The double scenario. Alex Dillinger and Alexander Remington. It’s getting crowded. Alex Dillinger, Alexander Remington, Alexander Raven. A triple scenario. How quaint it would be, if Alexander Raven was the young bull. Alex Dillinger the old bull. And Alexander Remington the farmer. Always ready to keep in check the animals, yet one false movement, and gored by the brutal and vicious bulls. Dog eat dog, cat slaughters cat. Humans war with humans. What is the difference between that and the brutality unleashed in that ring? I ask you this. Jack, and you too, Flex. What you makes either of you think, that you can withstand that sort of brutality?”

There was heavy breathing, and then a cloud of smoke covering the lens, obscuring the scene. The panning slowed, and showed a small break in the density of the white forest. A bench sitting quite ominously in the quiet hollow. There was the crunch of leaves and then the light step of foot to grass, the back of a head. The hair cut short, a slight beard evident, from the slight bulge of hair that expanded from the sideburns. The twist of the body, the turning of the leather jacket, and black jeans. The black boots, loose and unlaced. Alexander Raven’s smug face coming into view. The beard settled nicely upon his face, covering most of the lower portion. His eyes were hazed, dull. Not full of the fire they normally held. But they weren’t sad, far from it. They looked angry, yet without the emotion. His eyebrows were narrowed slightly, a crease formed in his brow. A cigarette hung loosely from his lips, a moment later dropping the ground, being crushed under his heel. His body lowering to sit on the bench, legs straight out. A rather relaxed reclining look.

||Alexander Raven||
“Jack, you of all people, know the length that I will go to, to get my way. Not from personal experience. My lord, if that were the case, you’d never get in that ring again. Look at Remington, look at what I did to him. Look at the brutality of the attack. Look at the lengths. And I called him a friend. I did that, and I wasn’t even angry, Jack. I gave you your glory at Battlegrounds. I gave you a chance, to feel high and mighty and walk away. Just step away from it all. You didn’t. You even posed a challenge, saying you might enter this match, knowing you’d walk away with the gold. How do you figure that Jacky boy? Do you intend to cheat? Do you intend to get your, little entourage to come at me? Do you intend to try and stand against me Jacky boy? You aren’t a bull, Jack. You’re just a cow, which has yet to learn its place in the herd. I’ve been thinking Jack. A lot. I do that actually. In my down time, think. You should try it, you might save yourself a career. Or at least, figure out a way to step down and leave gracefully whilst you’ve still got a head that can work. Or perhaps, that is why you don’t think. Because your head doesn’t work Jack. Jack the Ripper. Jack the Barbarian. Jack the Savage. Jack Savage. I should’ve made your gimmick Jack. I think it would’ve been much more in your interests to be known as Jack the Ballerina. It suits you, and your girly approach.”

There was the cackle of laughter that escaped from his lips, for a brief moment, his legs bending at the knee to settle at a 90 degree angle, his hands resting upon his knees lightly, his head shaking a little. Then as his mouth closed and he stopped his laughter, there was a momentary echo, and then silence. An awkwardly long silence. Nothing, just Alex staring off blindly into space, still with the anger to his empty eyes. Then he grunted a little, and raised a hand to his head, placing it on the back rubbing softly.

||Alexander Raven||
“Jack. I want you to seriously reconsider the challenge you made. You personally attacked my wrestling ability. Not only that, you attacked me personally as a person. I don’t take kindly to that Jacky boy. There is no offer of redemption. There is no offer of release. There is only a warning. Step into that ring at Isolation, participate in the open gauntlet and you’ll experience the true folly of your actions Jack the Ballerina. Heed my warnings Jack. For in that ring, no man, animal, or other shall escape the unbridled rage of the Raging Raven, Alexander Raven.”

“Flex Johnson. How sad that you must be but a catalyst in my little plan. You are irrelevant and I want you to realise that. You hold what many would consider the lowliest of gold. The jobber league. At least, in my mind, that’s all it amounts to. I don’t want the gold, but if I must beat you and take it, to get my hands on Jack and make him, and everyone realise that Alexander Raven does not care for the petty words of the insolent and meagre lower classes. Flex, you have no necessity in this match. But even if Jack doesn’t show, heeds my warnings and stays away. This does not remove you from the fate you will suffer. However irrelevant and useless that gold may be. It puts a mark on name, a chip on my belt. By the meagre uselessness of it all, it pushes me further forward. It makes people realise that Alexander Raven isn’t just fun and games. That he isn’t just talk. That he will emulate upon his words eventually. That he has come back and he has come to take what is rightfully his. Gold. The gold is everything Flex. Not yours. None of it belongs to anyone. But once it comes under my protection, then. And only then will these titles hold true sway. Only then will people flock to try and break the alpha bull. But this bull is young, and the others old. The years weary them, the beatings weaken. Alexander Remington has never been the same, and everyone can see it. Ever since his pretty little head was bashed to the point of pure bloody pulp, and he risked losing everything. Risked becoming a fruitless, empty hollow being. A vegetable. He hasn’t been the same. And he never will be the same. Flex, do you honestly desire to share his fate? I ask you that now. Consider it for a moment.”

Alex lowered his hand slowly, and leaned forward staring down the barrel of the camera. A flick of the traditional angry flame flaring across his eyes threatening to erupt, before ebbing away to light glow in the emptiness. His face relaxed a little, to allow him to smile, that cock-headed smile. Teeth glimmering white, almost all at a sharpened point, slotting perfectly. He allowed the grin to settle upon his face before a chuckle broke his lips, the laughter ripping through the forest once more, echoing off the trees and the density, rebounding around the echo. The laughter that of a man in a sweet sickly delusion. Unsure if what he was laughing at was something humorous or saddening. Either way, the laughter rumbled on for a few moments, before it simmered down and silence was left in its place, broken only by birds screeching out of the trees to find somewhere else to nest.

||Alexander Raven||
“What did your mind come to the conclusion off Flex? Do you still wish to compete, knowing that in doing so, you’ll fruitlessly throw your career down the drain. People don’t want to see you against the faces of this company. They don’t want you against those with the ability to make you cry simply by offering a handshake to them. No. They don’t want to see that happen Flex. What they do want to see. Is the final showdown. Alexander Raven and Alexander Remington. They want a final conclusive, fair match. Nothing but farce was given. Nothing but lies. They want to see a conclusion, to see which Alexander is the superior. And then, they want to see both men put aside petty beliefs and anger. And place their hands in a shake. That’s what people want to see. But we both know very well, this company doesn’t care for what people want to see. Nor do the people within the company. It’s a dream that people wish to come true, but never will. Just like you wish and dream to be better. To be given fair chance. If the company isn’t how you remember why remain Flex? Forfeit and hand the title over. Let your betters battle it out. Let your betters choose who should be the High Impact champion. Let your bulls dictate, and slip back into the flock. You aren’t a bull, not even a cow. You’re more a sheep. Following what is told to you. Think Flex. You lose this match, you aren’t entitled to a rematch. You should’ve kept your cockiness held close. Your arrogance will be your undoing. I will break you Flex. I’ll show you the truth and you will be broken.”

With that Alex clicked his fingers and the scene began to blur and fade away, the earlier laughter filling the now darkening space, echoing back and forth, over and over. The maddening screech to the laughter peaking at its height. “No one else matters. None shall stand between the Raven and its meal. Flex, Jack and whoever else attempts to break the veil. Whoever attempts to stand between the second coming and his rise, shall be met with the same fate. Every single time. The same fate. They will fall at the feet of Alexander Raven, and beg for release. Scream for me, and let your rage flow. You’ll never have another chance. Rage!” The final word would echo in the darkness for a few moments, before flattening out into an eerie silence. The entire scene and sound finally fading away.

Back to top Go down
DanAlexander

DanAlexander

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match Tumblr_mkfi3cXVjl1qfjqcko1_500
________________________________________________________________________________
IWF ROLEPLAY #2
5,372 Words
---
1st Scene: OFF Camera
Monday May 20th
2nd Scene: ON Camera
Saturday May 25th
---
SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL was a name being watched by many fans when she first burst onto the scene in
2012. She was an undefeated amateur wrestler with all of her wins coming by a nasty guillotine choke that
her competitors just could not escape. With her small size she was able to pose a difficult challenge to her
opponents due to her speed. She was a hard person to catch and when you did catch her, you would often
find yourself in a scramble or in her choke hold. Her amateur opponents described her choke to be very
dangerous and that they were surprised by her squeezing power. They could not believe that such a tiny
woman could have that much power when it came to her submissions.

Her first opponent in a professional match confirmed that to be true in Revival Wrestling. After her
first win at Revival, Sheyanne suffered a controversial loss in what she called a "screw job". She left
the company in anger and refused to deal with them. That was when Sheyanne signed with the IWF.

As soon as she signed on the dotted line she called out a heavy favorite in Angelica Monroe. Many
expected the match to go the way it did as the fans believed that Angelica was just too much of a big
name for Sheyanne for her third match. Angelica was able to dominate Sheyanne and send Sheyanne right
out of the IWF after a "backstage incident" that has not been spoken about or discussed by the IWF nor
Sheyanne.

Fourteen Matches later and Sheyanne Successful is actually looking "Successful". She returns to the IWF
with confidence, hoping to make sure she does things the right way this time.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

“She calls herself Sheyanne Successful, you may have heard about her, we all have. Whether it was because of her antics outside of the ring or her controversial matches in the ring, Sheyanne has been talked about. With her losses in the past, she has been made fun of for her nickname “Successful” and has been called “UNSuccessful”. With a record of ten wins and six losses, it’s easy to poke fun at that nickname, but now, Sheyanne is finally living up to her nickname. She’s been on a tear as of late and is on a wild winning streak, she’ll be looking to continue that run in the IWF, although as of right now, the date for her returning match or the name of her opponent, hasn’t been announced yet”

The radio shut off as I turned around and looked over at my mother. My mom had a disappointed look on her face as she was the one who turned off the radio. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my mother and the radio.

SUCCESSFUL: Ugh, I was listening to that ma

I turned the radio back on and listened in on the channel, but they were already done talking about me.

“In other wrestling news, James Shark vs Steel Angel has been scratched from the Isolation card. Steel Angel will take on Parker Wayde as James Shark will battle Jakob Alexander in the co-main event of PDW’s hottest new show, Ascension. Steel Angel has promised to-“

I turned the radio back off and walked back over to the fridge.

SUCCESSFUL: I don’t want to listen to what his bitch-made ass had to promise. That guy’s a joke, I hope I get a match with him after Isolation or something, that is… if Sharky doesn’t get to him first. I really think I can beat that Yuko idiot.

Pulling out the bottle of Pepsi from the fridge, I turned around and grabbed a glass from the sink, my mother was quiet and I could tell she was still upset. I didn’t even need to see the look on her face, my mom was like me in anyways. I was LOUD and so was my mom. We loved to just yap away, so for her to be all quiet, I knew something was up.

I grabbed an empty glass for her and shook it in front of her.

SUCCESSFUL: You want me to pour you some?

My mom shook her head at me.

MOTHER: No Shey, and I don’t know why you’re drinking that garbage, it’s unhealthy.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders.

SUCCESSFUL: It’s just a little treat for me working my butt off in the gym. No big deal, I’m still bad.

I winked at my mother but she wasn’t amused. As I took a sip of the Pepsi from my glass I couldn’t help but put the glass down and just walk over to my mother. I grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to my living room area, sitting her down as I sat across from her.

SUCCESSFUL: Okay what’s up?

It was funny because this brought back memories. Back when I was living with my mother, she used to be the one to do this to me. I’d go quiet when I was angry, building up anger inside of me. My mother would be the one to walk me somewhere quiet or somewhere that had chairs, encouraging me to open up to her.

MOTHER: The IWF, when were you going to tell me you were returning?

Now I had my face frowned. Was this it? Was this the reason why she was upset? I was expecting this to be some sort of good news to her.

SUCCESSFUL: Um… I thought you knew ma, I mean it’s out there. I was going to call you but when you just showed up at my door, I was assuming you were here to congratulate me. Turns out…. This is bothering you? I’m not following, what’s the problem?

My mother shook her head at me as if the “problem” was something I was supposed to understand.

MOTHER: You cannot work two companies Sheyanne, just because you train with that popular man in the gym doesn’t give you the excuse to get crazy ideas in your head and copy him.

I smirked

SUCCESSFUL: Um… James Shark?

I trained in the Confidence Gym and although James didn’t train me because he wasn’t a trainer, it was his gym.

MOTHER: Yea that fish guy, listen Shey, you’re too young for all that right now. You are only twenty years old and you just started to get onto this winning streak, don’t blow it away by joining another company.

SUCCESSFUL: Ugh, no ma, he’s not my trainer, he’s just a friend. Besides, who said anything about joining a second company?

MOTHER: But you’re back in the IWF and-

SUCCESSFUL: And what? Do you really think I got the time for all that heavy work load? The media won’t leave me alone as is, why in the hell would I be working two companies ma? The money would be amazing but that’s just too much work, and it could do damage to my career, not to mention my winning streak.

My mother had a confused look on her face. She sat up on the couch and just looked me right in the eyes almost demanding an explanation.

MOTHER: Well you lost me, so you’re going to have to explain this, because everyone is talking about it and you just mentioned that you were back…. So if you’re not working in TWO companies, that would have to mean….

I smiled, realizing that my mother was starting to solve this “mystery”

MOTHER: Oh….my god.

Now I laughed, she got it, she had to have got it, the look on her face was priceless.

MOTHER: Oh no… no Sheyanne, don’t tell me….

Wait… but now she looked upset again….

MOTHER: You left the NLWF!?

There was a short pause between the two of us before I responded.

SUCCESSFUL: Um…. Yes?

My mother got up from the couch and began to pace herself back and forth, she looked worse than before, I didn’t get it, what was HER problem?

MOTHER: No, no, no, no, no, no, Sheyanne! I told you not to do that! I told you to not follow the crowd.

SUCCESSFUL: Mom….that “crowd” was leaving for a reason. Obviously the NLWF was doing something wrong.

MOTHER: Yea but that had nothing to do with you! You should’ve just stayed and continued to win!

SUCCESSFUL: I was on a damn rookie contract! They never gave me a new one damn it! Even that Alicia Wright hoe got a new one and her record was like one win and four losses. They treated me like crap.

I felt awkward saying words like “crap” but I was a respectful bitch in the presence of my mother. I didn’t like swearing around her.

MOTHER: But if you kept winning they would’ve gave you a new one, they would’ve had no choice to!

I shook my head, disagreeing with her.

SUCCESSFUL: That company is just messed up, they got a wannabe looking rockstar named “Pyscho” billed as their top two guy, and their top guy? Hostyle Jones ma… I mean really? Him? I don’t know if you know him or heard of him but that guy is a complete joke.

MOTHER: But the NLWF is greater than the IWF isn’t it?

I looked at my mom with a blank face before bursting out laughing.

SUCCESSFUL: Hell no. Look, it’s a long story, it’s hard to explain, but it’s actually all simple really. The NLWF was once the greatest company in the world because it had the greatest roster in the world. NLWF stopped being the greatest when it’s “greatest roster” LEFT and created their OWN company, this making it, the greatest company in the world… right now. Any guesses as to what company that is?

MOTHER: The….IWF?

SUCCESSFUL: BINGO!!

MOTHER: So why did you… join NLWF?

I shrugged my shoulders.

SUCCESSFUL: They were the only company accepting me. The losing streak I was on wasn’t helping me join any big ones. The only ones that were wanting me were indy promotions and no named ones. Now my name is out there, now I’m getting that attention back on me… I’m the driver’s seat again.

As I looked at my mom, she nodded her head agreeing with me, she seemed to have calmed down a bit. She sat back down and smiled at me.

MOTHER: Yea, just don’t crash again

My mother let out a smirk as I laughed at her little shot at me. When I was in the spotlight the first time, everyone was expecting so much out of me. I didn’t choose to focus on my matches, instead I got too into the fame. I was in control of my career, I had the chance to go straight to the top and bring my career into the right direction, instead I drove it right into the ground.

SUCCESSFUL: Things will be different this time ma

MOTHER: Yea Shey, I believe you, you’ve proven it to me with your last few matches. I’m really proud of you.

SUCCESSFUL: All I need….is a championship.

My mother began to wave her finger at me.

MOTHER: Hey, now don’t you be getting any crazy ideas and jumping ahead. Focus on something big like that when the opportunity presents itself, right now I want you focusing on your matches Shey.

I gave my mother a funny look on my face, I was waiting for her to say something like that. I got up and walked over to the couch where she was seated, I sat right beside her and tried to hold in my excitement.

SUCCESSFUL: Well…. what if my next match is for… a championship?

MOTHER: Shey don’t play with me like that.

SUCCESSFUL: Seriously ma, then what?

MOTHER: Shey….

SUCCESSFUL: Mom….

MOTHER: Shey stop playing around

SUCCESSFUL: Nope, I’m not.

MOTHER: Shey….

Ugh, now she was just being stubborn. I grabbed my mom gently with both hands and smiled right at her.

SUCCESSFUL: Mom… the IWF High Impact Championship… on the line, right on PAY PER VIEW. People are going to be paying to see me just take it and make history as the first women to ever do it!

I was so excited and so happy about the match, but again, my mom didn’t seem to be on the same boat as me.

MOTHER: But… the radio just said that your match date hadn’t been announced…

SUCCESSFUL: That’s because nobody knows about me entering yet but me… and you. It’s a gauntlet, open to the whole roster.

Now my mother got up to her feet again.

MOTHER: Oh no, I don’t know Shey, the whole roster? The first women to hold it? You are going to be surrounded by men in that ring, grown men, grown men who will be weighing ten times your size. It’s too risky, no, don’t enter it.

I began to smile and shake my head, it was cute for my mother to be worrying like this, but I could handle my own

MOTHER: Why are you smiling like that? I’m serious Shey

SUCCESSFUL: Oh ma, you worry too much. I’ll be fine. Besides, who would want to hit on this little cute face????

I gave my mother a cute little smile as I blinked repeatedly.

MOTHER: You have a big mouth, you are bound to just sound off and get under a few people’s skin before the match.

I shrugged my shoulders.

SUCCESSFUL: This whole sport is filled with trash talkers. Even the “good guys” or the “baby faces”, whatever they call themselves these days are trash talkers. Everybody talks shit, if somebody lets a little girl like me talk trash and they are that INSECURE that they let my words get into their heads… then that just makes them weak. If they can’t handle words, then how are they going to handle physical contact? I won’t be worried about those type of guys, besides, if someone comes in wanting to take my head off, that’s even better for me. When you are angry, you make mistakes.

Now my mother sighed. I got up from the couch and grabbed my mothers hand.

SUCCESSFUL: Mom…. I’ll be fine, I promise.

MOTHER: Wrestling is… ugh, this isn’t no women’s division anymore Sheyanne, that’s why I was happy with you in the NLWF. You were facing women who were around your size. You are talking about entering a match with giants.

SUCCESSFUL: Pshh, I’ve been facing giants my whole life ma, I’m barely five foot, even those girls in the NLWF were bigger than me, nobody was ever “around my size”. Look, I know you’re concerned, but you were also concerned when I told you I wanted to be a wrestler.

MOTHER: And look how that turned out!

I titled my head to the side and gave my mother a stupid look.

SUCCESSFUL: Yea… look how it turned out, I’m living on my own with a beautiful home and was able to get us out of that crappy apartment building. How do you like that new condo you’re living in mom? Look… I know I didn’t take this thing seriously and I embarrassed you at times, made a few headlines and lost a ton of matches… but like you said, your proud of me now, I’m making the right moves and making the right decisions. Coming into this gauntlet match is the right move and it is the right decision… just like leaving NLWF and coming back to IWF was. Everything is going so well right now, everything is going the way I want it to go. Please just trust me on this and have my back.

My mother stayed quiet for a few seconds before giving in and nodding her head.

MOTHER: Fine

SUUCCESSFUL: Fine what??

MOTHER: Fine Shey, I trust you.

She slowly smiled at me as I gave her a hug.

SUCCESSFUL: You better watch me in that ring.

MOTHER: Oh no, I can’t do that, you know how nervous I get, seeing you in there with all those guys would just give me a heart attack.

Again I shrugged my shoulders.

SUCCESSFUL: Fine! Suit yourself, you can just turn on the radio or go online to see the pictures of me holding up the title.

I winked at my mother as she smiled.

MOTHER: I sure hope so Shey…

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match Tumblr_m8dcjzVWNz1r31k0eo1_500

PEEEEEEEEEEE EMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN THE FUCKING BUILDING!

P-M-B IN THE BUILDING , P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-M-B IN THE BUILDING.

Pretty Mixed fucking Bitch is here and she’s stayin here yall! The first time I was up in this sucka, things didn’t go well in my favor, I lost my match against Angelica Monroe and was cut from the company due to some issues that went on backstage, but you know what? That’s behind me, all of it.

The losses I had before that match are behind me and so are the losses I had after it. I’m coming into this company with a three to four match winning streak but really, who’s counting?

I had my problems and I fixed them. IWF saw that, and they gave me the call. They offered me more money than the NLWF and better matches. I took the deal, I signed the contract, and wala!

When I first got signed to the IWF, I asked for Angelica Monroe. I have a problem with fake bitches and I thought it was fake of her to sign with a company she did nothing but bad mouth on a constant. It was “WEW this, IWF sucks, WEW that, IWF sucks” and then what? She signs? Fuck out of here bitch.

She got that victory on me though and damn right I got excuses for it, damn right.

I got excuses for every one of my losses… I mean, hear me out and this bitch will start making some sense.

I went from Youtube famous to just becoming celebrity famous and I really DID NOT know how to fucking handle that… like at all. I was an undefeated amateur prospect and as soon as I turned pro, all eyes were on me, I just didn’t notice it yet.

I wasn’t used to any of that, it was like BITCH WHAT YOU STARING AT?

They gave me my first match at REVIVAL WRESTLING and I just fucked shit up, then the other matches came along and I got way too into the fame. I shit you not, the fame GOT TO ME. Walking down the street for people to just instantly recognize you and know who you are? That NEVER EVER happened to me. Suddenly I had to deal with picture taking, autographs, and interviews?

That’s a lot for a young girl like me to take in and a lot for a young girl to go through. I’m twenty fucking years young bitch, and when all this started happening I was FRESH OUTTA HIGHSCHOOL and 19 years old.

I wasn’t used to being treated like queen of the fucking universe.

When that happened, the bank started rolling in, the money started piling it up. I was living the life I never thought I would get. I was in that position where… money wasn’t everything….it was the only thing.

Instead of training, I began to party. Sometimes I came into my matches drunk, sometimes hungover, hell sometimes sober… but never ever prepared, never ever ready. I would come into that arena, entertain, lose, go home and get paid.

My only guess as to why I stuck around in different promotions was because I was still a popular name to the wrestling world. I made headlines outside of the ring and I was a fun girl to watch in the ring.

The fame only grew, the money only kept coming, the partying got bigger, the vanity carried on. I became my own nightmare.

The drinking, the smoking weed, the other drugs… it was….- I was just a mess.

I lost my friends, I lost my family, all I had left was pretty much my ma. It wasn’t until a month ago until I realized I just had to do something with my life and turn my career around. It wasn’t until a month when I realized that I had to just put my feet in the mud and focus on wrestling, focus on being the best that I could be.

I had to get myself back into that mentality that I had when I wasn’t famous, when I didn’t have money, I had to put myself into the shoes I wore when I had nothing at all.

It was time get myself out of the hole I dug myself in, I started living for something bigger than myself. I started to really just focus on the REAL things that mattered in life. Friends and family, I needed them to be by my side. When you find that balance in life…. That’s when you become unstoppable, that’s when you become SUCCESSFUL.

I got back to that mindset where I’m defending my family when I get into that ring, and it didn’t matter if I bled uncontrollably or if my opponent was just kicking my ass, I gave myself that thought, that nobody was going to break me or my spirit.

During all my losses in this sport, I became somewhat of a joke, but putting my best foot forward and getting these recent victories, I gave my opponents nothing to laugh about, but their performance against me.

I tallied up about three straight, then they gave me my biggest challenge ever in the form of Taliyah Owens. A respectable women’s champion in the sport who’s been in a variety of different promotions, and a women who was actually holding TWO women’s championships in two other promotions.

She had it all on me, the experience, the talent level, everything.

If I would’ve came into that match with her as the old Shey Shey that got Shey Shey wasted every day of the week… then she would’ve just annihilated me, possibly put me out with a career ending injury. I wasn’t taking her lightly at all and I trained so hard for that match.

When it was ALL SAID and DONE, I was the one who looked like the multiple time and current women’s title holder. I looked like I had the better skills and the more experience, I honestly made her look like she was an amateur wrestler. Hell, Brooklyn Carter faced her and I finished Taliyah quicker than Brooklyn and in a more dominating fashion. NO SHADE THOUGH.

That Taliyah punk motivated me by talking shit, she yapped her gums and got her fingers all in her keyboard. She thought she knew…. Oh yeah, she thought she knew the Sheyanne that was going to show up.

She didn’t have a damn clue.

The OLD Shey Shey is dead, this Shey Shey is ready.

When the IWF re-signed me, I asked for Angelica again. I asked for that rematch. They told me no. They told me that they didn’t know what was up with her and that the last they heard from her was that she was injured. I respected that and told the IWF that whenever she decided to show her DONKEY face again, I’d want that match. They said, okay Sheyanne.

I told them, when do I start? They asked when do you want to start? I said anytime. They said, okay, we can get you on the next Battle Grounds, the PPV card is filled. That was fine by me, I wasn’t down to wait for a whole week but I was cool with it.

It wasn’t until I saw the card when I realized that there was an open challenge to the whole roster for….THE IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP? Oh you know a bitch had to jump all over that opportunity. I don’t know why IWF didn’t bring it up to me… maybe they didn’t think I’d be up for the challenge.

5 foot tall, eighty pound lookin “little bitch”

Yea, they didn’t think I’d be game, but I’m down for whatever. A win in this match, doesn’t only make me the IWF High Impact Champion, but it makes me the FIRST EVER WOMEN in the IWF to capture that title.

Well…except for Steel Angel, but that’s a whole different story.

Anyways… I um… I have a list of names here. A list of names of people who are reportedly showing up… now I bet this list will get a lot smaller after my promo, but yea, I’ll just list the names of these hoes….

So obviously we got the paper champion Flex Johnson…. We got umm…. Some loser.. literally, named Jack Savage. Uh.. ok you know what? Let me just list these fuckers who are SUPPOSEDLY showing their faces…

Flex, Jack, Messiah, Thor… um… wow, I… think that’s it? I mean these are the only names I KNOW OF, I thought there would be more confirmed wrestlers up in this bitch but I guess the rest of them are just playing the “surprise” game. They want to play all quiet and then “SHOCK” the fans when their music hits.

Give up on that game babes, the “surprise” card has already been drawn with this promo and the “SHOCK” card will be drawn once that title is around my waist and I’m announced as the FIRST EVER and ONLY women to hold the IWF High Impact Championship.

I’m not going to waste time speaking on them because I got my eyes on the PAPER champion. I don’t care who comes into this match, they can be better than me, faster than me and stronger than me but it won’t matter because this is all about who wants it more, and that title? That High Impact title? That championship makes this match the most important match of my life right now and a match that I want to win SO FUCKING BADLY.

So let’s talk about this “champion” shall we? Flex Johnson, little dick Johnson, oh where to begin? Where to begin?

He has a long list of championship wins, including a championship win here in the IWF just last week. He’s in TWO hall of fame classes, the UECW and the XDF. When you hear this shit, you want to respect him and honor him. You want to get excited and motivated to get into a ring with a guy like that.

But then… then you watch the tape and watch HOW he won the title last week, you realize that it was a bitch move… and then you watch the promo he aired, and realize that he’s a BITCH. Him being a bitch only explains the bitch move he pulled. I mean, his promo was filled with a lot of “bitch-ass-ness” yall.

You know what’s funny?

How the IWF tries to build up Flex Johnson as a CHAMPION when we all know he’s nowhere near that title. The build up around this match at Isolation pretty much describes a CHAMPION putting out an OPEN CHALLENGE to ANYBODY in the damn roster. Yet… Flex Johnson did his little promo and totally no sold IWF’s build up by pretty much saying “I don’t know what I’m doing in this match, fuck you IWF, get me the fuck out of here”

So I’m confused… because on IWF.Com, it reads: “Well....you can't accuse the IWF High Impact Champ of being afraid of a challenge. In an unprecedented move, Flex Johnson has laid down the challenge and opened up what seems to be Pandora's Box! Flex Johnson will step into the ring and beat...well...anyone in his first ever title defense here in IWF in a Gauntlet Match!!!!!” BUT YET… he goes behind the camera and says: “I haven’t even had a chance for the feeling of success to sink in, and now I’m placed in a match where ANYONE and EVERYONE in the company can just walk into the ring and try to take what’s rightfully mine. Does this shit happen to Remington, or Alex? Hell no it doesn’t!”

Yea….um… AWKWARD.

Listen Flex, I sat through your incredibly awful promo and not only did you just bury yourself by going against the whole description of this match on IWF’s match up by PROVING that YOU ARE a coward… you also spent… oh I don’t know… fifteen minutes calling out the wrong people?

You should’ve said my name small dick Johnson. I would’ve really appreciated that. I mean, I’m really no stranger to the wrestling world anymore. Although I’m nothing special I’ve made headlines and I’ve fought tough competition. People know who I am, including you. Once news broke out that I got signed, you should’ve sort of expected that I was going to jump all over this match, that’s what a bad bitch like me does. There’s gold on the line baby, and I’m all about that gold.

You sir, are not.

Why? Because hun, you’re just NOT championship material. Do you know what’s the first thing I think of when I think of the word CHAMPION? I think of somebody being ready to defend his title against anyone, anytime, anywhere.

That’s not you, the first thing you did when you turned on that camera was bitch about how you should’ve been crowned champion at the last Pay Per View. You said that it was IWF’s fault you weren’t crowned the champion because they added Gordon into the match…. Oh, so what you’re telling me is…..because IWF added Gordon into a match with you, it’s their fault you lost?

Well damn, excuse them for thinking you could handle it right? Excuse us for thinking you actually had what it took to be a champion. Bitch, no, excuse YOU.

I want to know… how the FUCK are you going to come on camera playing the role of “Mr.Badass” by going “oh, none of you deserve to be in the ring with me” when you COMPLAINED about the match in the first place? You my friend, are a little PUSSY ASS BITCH.

If nobody deserves to be in the ring with you… then well that’s easy work, and therefore you should have nothing to be whining about.

And oh my goodness this never gets fucking old, IWF, I have to just continue to laugh at stuff like this: “Wrestling isn’t 75 men against one champion. IWF has lost its roots and lost its way, but the company and management hasn’t even realized it.” Yea IWF… there he is, your IWF High Impact Champion, the guy who CHOSE this match right? The guy who PUT the challenge out there correct?

See… at first I thought that the IWF realized just how weak their champion was and how much of a coward he truly is, so they chose to put all this false advertising into the match to get fans thinking… “Wow, Flex has massive balls to put a challenge like that out there!” when really… he knew nothing about it.

But now, now I’m starting to think that’s just not the case. Maybe Flex was feeling all macho when he defeated Gordon, a beat up…injured Gordon. Maybe he was feeling so mighty after that “given” win that he just grew some balls all of a sudden, then a day or two later, realized he was fucked.

That’s probably what happened.

Regardless, it doesn’t matter what actually happened. He won’t need to come up with an explanation as to why the match description on IWF.Com doesn’t match what he said, but he will need to explain to the world how a multiple time champion and a Hall of Famer in two promotions got his ass handed to him by a 5 foot tall, 120 pound “little” bitch.

I can’t wait to see his explanation for that one, but most importantly, I can’t wait to see the look on everybody’s faces when I raise that title UP IN THE AIR.

Bitches gonna be like “Did that just happen?”

YAH DAMN RIGHT IT JUST HAPPENED.

It’s going to be a SUCCESSFUL night, a SUCCESSFUL return and a SUCCESSFUL performance. Say hello to the bad girl, say hello to your next IWF High Impact Champion.
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm

< Off Camera >

In this business, things can go very good and they also can go very bad. Some days you have to deal with imbeciles and at other times you deal with people who get what you are trying to tell them and do what you ask of them. Being in the wrestling business, construction business and a “family” business can be time consuming at best. Which brings me to hat is going on right now on the construction end of things. The whole thing actually kicked off about a month ago. I had gone to check on a site where a new area was being built by Finelli Construction. The main foundation and outer shell was already erected and work on the inside was just beginning. The plans called for a multi-purpose facility and the Sub- Contractor was starting to lay the first part of what would be the base concrete flooring for the basketball court and Hockey rink set up. Some how the Foreman for the Sub- Contractor misread the plans and got the idiotic idea that the hockey portion meant FILED HOCKEY! How he came to that conclusion is beyond me. But now, I have to deal with the situation and that is the very reason for me being on the site today. I sure hope Juan can give me a good answer about his mix up.

Frank: Ok Juan, tell me how in the world did you confuse Filed Hockey with Ice Hockey?

Juan is standing there in front of me dumbfounded as I ask him this. I guess being from Mexico, he is more familiar with field hockey than he is with ice hockey?

Juan: Senior Finelli, Field Hockey is a very popular sport. I did not know the plans meant ice hockey since it is played in places where it gets cold like the Northern parts of the U.S. , Canada and of course Europe.

Hearing this answer from him, I crack a slight smile as I shake my head and respond to him.

Frank: Juan, I can understand you being unsure. But all you had to do was just rad the plans and it would have been crystal clear we were talking about a foundation for ice hockey and basketball get put down. Nowhere in the plans does it say lay sod for a field hockey pitch to go down. Now we have to waste extra time spent pulling the sod up and re laying the foundation since you used dirt and not concrete.

Juan: I am sorry for the mistake Senior Finelli. Myself and my crew will have the sod and dirt removed by the end of the week and a concrete foundation in place a few days later. I give yu my word of honor on that Senior Finelli.

The look in his eyes was telling me he was sincere. I slowly nodded my head as the initial anger inside me subsided and he was moving his body weight from one leg to the other awaiting my response.

Frank: Well Juan, when I came here today I had the full intention of removing you as a Sub-Contactor on this job site. But after thinking it all over and not wanting to push this project’s finish date farther off than it already is. I will give you and your crew one more chance. Any more screw ups and I will remove you as a Sub- Contractor and find another one to replace you. You understand me Juan?

Juan stopped fidgeting and nodded his head in agreement. He then looked up at me and I thought he was going to try and hug me for a few seconds for not firing him. Thankfully he didn’t do that, he just continued to nod his head as he spoke.

Juan: Thank you for giving us another chance Senior Finelli. I guarantee you won’t regret letting us fix the mistake ourselves and not bring someone else to do it. Like I said, you have my word of honor on this .

Juan smiles sheepishly, knowing he had made a stupid mistake in the first place as he extends his hand out for us to shake hands. I extend my hand and take hold of his hand and shake it firmly and his eyes grow wider from the strength in my handshake.

Juan: I did not know you had such power and strength in your hands Senior Finelli. I had the impression that you spend most of your time sitting in your company office.

I let out a chuckle and then smirk at him as I nod my head and answer.

Frank: I started in construction as a teenager Juan, I did every job there is on a construction site and then some. Plus, being in the wrestling business also helps.
Juan: I had been told that you wrestled Senior Finelli, but I did not believe until you confirmed it just now. Well, I have kept you from other duties long enough I am sure Senior Finelli. I will get back to my crew and get them started on pulling up the sod and the dirt foundation. I will let you know when we are laying the concrete so you can come and see it for yourself.

I nod my head and Juan walks towards the make shift door way leading to the inner portion of the arena. I turn around and head back to get into my truck with a smirk on my face knowing that if Juan dos not live up to what he had promised me, I could have his Sub-Contractor license suspended or revoked by the State. I get back behind the wheel of the truck and start up the engine and exit the arena construction site. The guard at the main gate gives m a friendly wave as I drive out onto the street and head towards home. Juan was right about one thing, I did have other duties to take care of for sure. One of those duties awaited me in Los Angeles at the Isolation Pay Per View.

On Camera

< Los Angeles, California. Staples Center . >

With a large Isolation banner hanging on a wall behind me, I calmly wait for the camera man to give me “the high” sign and let me know he is filming. He lifts up a hand and has five fingers up and slowly counts down. Four, three, two, one ! The red light on the camera lights up and he points at me.

Frank: Let me see, where do I begin here? I got it. Miss Jade and Skyla found out two week ago. A man I know and consider a tough opponent in Storming Raven found out this past week. What did they find out? They found out that Frank Finelli is not in IWF to just take up space on the damn roster. They could have saved themselves some pain and anguish and just asked Tor how good a competitor I truly am. But then again, even Storming Raven seemed to doubt my abilities in the ring . Until last week’s Battlegrounds that is. But that is already past history. What isn’t is IWF’s Isolation Pay Per View, which is live this very week from the Staples Center right here in Los Angeles.

I pause for a moment to let the statement sink in just a bit then return my eyes to the camera and continue.
Frank: Flex Johnson must have a death wish. I mean calling out everybody and anybody for a Gauntlet match for his first title defense shows he has guts. But is it a smart move by him? Probably not. Did he not realize the possible ramifications of this type of action? When I heard of his challenge, I figured why not give it a shot. Hell, I have only been in IWF a couple weeks and what better way to make an even larger impression than I have already than to relieve the defending Impact Champion of his belt in his very first defense of it? Does Flex actually comprehend just who could walk down to that ring to take him on? It could be anyone from Corey Casey himself all the way down the ladder. Now I doubt Casey would bother “dirtying “ his hands in such a way. But you really never know for sure in this business.

Taking a few more seconds, I glance back at the Isolation banner and crack a smile.

Frank: One thing I do know Flex, is that I WILL be one of the people to answer your gauntlet challenge tonight. My parents didn’t raise a damn fool. If somebody issues a challenge like this one. Only a blithering idiotic fool would let it go by without accepting it. Even if I don’t end up making it to the end and exiting with the Impact title. The possibility that it COULD happen motivates me to go forward and take up your challenge Flex. I’m positive that I am not the only one on this roster “licking” their lips at the prospect of defeating a sitting champion in his very first title defense .

I stop once again for a few more seconds and take a few sips of iced tea from a bottle and set it down to continue.

Frank: You could have thought this proposition out a little more there Flex. But the dye has been cast, much like chumming the waters for sharks. You have chummed the IWF waters at Isolation. I give you props for having the guts to do this. But all you truly may have done, is slice yourself open with a razor blade and walk into a school of circling , hungry sharks and piranhas. The sharks my eat you whole, but the piranhas will pick your body clean of its flesh while alive. And Flex, the others in this gauntlet match maybe sharks. But I’m a damn piranha! I’ll pick your body clean, right down to that title belt. Se you in the ring Flex. I’ll be the guy who EXECUTES you.

I crack a confident, evil smile as I nod to the camera man and exit the shot as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

(Off Camera)

The Talk

Kelly and are where sitting at home as I looked at all the titles that I have won through out my wrestling carrier.

Jack Savage: I am better then this Kelly...

My wife looked at me with her big eyes and smiled.

Kelly Savage: Jack just see what this doctor has to say. Because they might be able to get you past what ever mental block it is in you head that he is keeping you from winning a title in company that matters.

I just glared at my wife.

Jack Savage: Kelly I know for a fact that I don't need counseling of any kind. I am better then that. Because Kelly if I went through counseling I would just be like each and every last one of the unwashed masses...

My eyes grow bigger and she gets wide eyes and opens her mouth.

Jack Savage: But you still want me to get some kind of FUCKING help something that I know that I don't need. Why do you think I need help Kelly? Can you please answer me that?

A tear trickles down my wife's face as she looks at me.

Kelly Savage: Jack because of these mood swings that your having. There is no excuse for them so you need get help.

I laughed at look her shaking my head.

Jack Savage: Mood swings you think I have mood swings?

I laughed at thought

Kelly Savage: Yes Jack you have horrible mood swings. So bad in fact you don't even realize who your snapping on half of the fucking time.

I smiled at her as kept talking about my mood swings.

Jack Savage: If I have mood swings would that not be some what you fault Kelly? Because I have been a good husband. I a have always been faithful to you. Unless you want to count the threesome we had with the other women over the years. But I don't and I know you don't count that as cheating...

Kelly let out a girly little laugh.

Kelly Savage: You know me very well Jack...But it does not change the fact that you have mood swings. Mood swings that have to stop.

I roll my eyes.

Jack Savage: For the last time I don't have FUCKING MOOD SWINGS!!!

S
(Off Camera)

Seeing a Shrink

I finely caved in to mt wife about getting help I have no clue why I did. Because I really didn't want to be there. But for some reason something in my head told me that this would be a good thing.

Dr. Sawyer: Jack...

I nodded my head and my eyes got wide and fixed on the doctor.

Dr. Sawyer: Jack you're here talk to me about how you fell you remember when you use to talk to me about how how your felling don't you? Oh yeah that's right I almost forgot you never talked to me about your feelings.

My face turns red with anger.

Jack Savage: You want to hear about my feelings do you? Some people have always said that I have had a problem with my anger. But I don't see it that way...

I look back at the Dr. Sawyer is nodding his head.

Jack Savage: I see my anger as a powerful tool that I can use to my advantage... A tool that I am going to use to my advantage. Because I am better then the way that they use me...

Dr. Sawyer nods his head again.

Dr. Sawyer: Then Jack what you really need to do as prove it all over again..

I snarled at that looked him got up walked to the door laughed.

Jack Savage: But you already knew that didn't you?

I started to turn the door knob keeping my eyes on the doctor.

Jack Savage: Of course you did you sally son of a bitch. Knowing you the way that I do Doc your sitting down thinking that I really need help. But like I told my dumb wife when she told me that I was seeing you again

I opened the door walked out then slammed it shut.

Seeing and old friend again?

(Off Camera)

As Kelly and I arrived at LAX we both so her walking towards baggage clam. We both looked at her and smiles slowly came across our faces. Kelly walked over to her and gave her a hug the girl looked at her in shock.

Jack Savage: Well if it isn't former UECW interviewer Krystal Starr... How the hell have you been honey?

Krystal just stood and did not move like she was in shock or something then she quickly tried to turn and walk away but Kelly grabbed her arm.

Krystal Starr: Guys I didn't think I would see you before the radio interview that was planned for next week... But seeing that you here and my idiot boyfriend does not look like he showed up maybe you can give me a lift?

Kelly looked at Krystal and nodded her head.

Kelly Savage: Where is he coming from?

Krystal shrugged her shoulders and all I could so was laugh. I laugh because people including me want to call my wife dumb but Krystal Starr gives a whole new meaning to the word dumb bitch.

Krystal Starr: So can we use your limo to go home I had to take a taxi... And I hate taxi's.

I was about to tell her to her fucked when the thought of an other threesome with her and my wife popped in to my head and just nodded my head and we left.

(On Camera)

The camera slowly fades in on the face of Jack Savage who is wearing an all black Armani suit and a pair of Oakley sunglasses. The camera starts to pull back and it appears that Jack is walk around out side some where.

Jack Savage: From the very first day of life, most people are faced with challenge's. But for the most part that was something that I have never had to worry about. But then one week after Ascension everything changed because for the first time in a long time I was faced with a real challenge. That challenge was getting out of bed. Because for some reason I could barely do that. In fact I could barely even move. So under the advise of my wife I saw the doctor. The doctor told me that I had no choice but to take some time off.

During the time that I took off you could say that I became a little depressed. Yeah you could even say I was little woe is me. But like said a few week's go a friend a man that I call a brother came say me and he helped get my head out of my FUCKING ass. But after a month a way I came back and I realized that being challenged can be a good thing.

Yeah I know that this might sound a little coming from me. But I really do need someone to give me a real challenge. Because I need to know what the hell ever happened to being challenged or challenging someone else and pushing them past there limit. Because the fact is whither any of us like it or not life is filled with challenge's that we have to over daily. But that hasn't been the case for me over the last three weeks.

Because I don't think I was challenged once at all in those three weeks and I do hope that can change. Because I do want to be challenged by someone, by anyone and it does not matter who I just want to be challenged.

Can one of you please give me that much? Because as you all know Guy LeDouche, Brad Franklin and Alexander Raven just could not beat me.

None of them could come close to touching what I can do in that ring. So I am going to once again talk about these so called men. First they tried to have me face Guy LeDouche a man that I think the even the dumbest of the dumb knew would not be a challenge for me. Because there was not thing he would be able to do that would keep me down for a three count. A man like him does not belong in the ring with me in the first place because he can't even lace up his own wrestling boots.

And we all know he is not even man enough to beat anyone in a wrestling ring. Hell some would say because of his preference that he is not a man at all. So yeah I know might get in trouble for this because some people might see what I did as a hate crime...

But I controlled myself this time I did not leave him in bloody mess that I should have. Hell seeing that he is a queer he would have probably used a pad or a tampon to soak up all the blood.

Now...

What can I say about the man that I call the wannabe Brad Franklin that I have not already said? So I know that this might be a but of a rehash for most of you. But the man is boring so here goes nothing. You want come in to this company and act like you belong. But deep down I think that even you know that don't even come close to belonging in a wrestling ring at all. So why don't you do us all a favor Brad and before you get into a ring again learn how to wrestle. Because for some reason you remind me of so many of the guy's that got into pro wrestling based just on their look.

And Brad Franklin buddy you have got to face some cold hard facts. Those facts being that but no talent or the looks of a great professional wrestler. But I think deep down even Brad Franklin knows that John Tolly has more FUCKING talent then he does and that saying something.
. because John Tolly was a no talent FUCKING hack.

And lastly how can I forget about him...

That's right I am talking about none other then Alexander Raven. A man that is know for doing one thing and thing alone diapering acts. Then sudden reappearance...

But the funny thing is when Alexander Raven comes back he thinks he should be given automatic respect. By everyone last person in the FUCKING world. But I need to ask why should I respect him? Because respect that is something that is FUCKING earned.

And we all know the truth and the truth is that Alexander Raven is a nothing but a loser. A loser that has done nothing at all to earn any form of respect. I know that some of you are saying that I have not done a FUCKING thing to earn any respect.

But I know that I have done plenty to earn the respect of the unwashed masses.

It looks like I am going to have to once again and prove that the biggest joke in this company is none other then Alexander Raven. But that is all going to have to wait. That's right I hope Raven and all of the unwashed masses heard me. Because you're all going to have to wait because I have truly bigger fish to fry then a loser like Alexander Raven.

That bigger fish would be no other then Flex Johnson.

You see Flex I see this match for what it is do you? Because this match was put together for me to show IWF Management that I belong. This match was put together so I can show the world what wrestling is really all about.

But only myself and my supporters believe that. Because all of you believe I don,t stand a chance in hell of winning a title that I already see as mine.

I find it funny that Flex thought I was a rookie when we first met. But I was already a seasoned veteran of the squared circle by that point time that I had met him. Hell I was already a three time world champion. But none of our pasts matter when I steep into that ring. Because it's all about one thing...

And that one thing is the Insurgency Wresting Federation High Impact Championship. I know that you will fight me hard to keep that title around you waist.

But just so you know I will be bring every last thing that I have to offer to take that title away from you. Because I crave to be a champion again.

I have to be a champion again just so I can prove you wrong Flex. Because in my heart I know the truth and it's a truth that I know I am better then you. They say that money talks and it does that's right money talks and I am loaded .

But between Flex Johnson and myself this match is not about money we are going to make. No this match is about proving who the better wrestler is. Hell you could even say that this is about proving just who the best wrestler in the world is Hell I already know that I am better then him it's just really time that I prove it.

Because I know that Flex does not stand a chance in hell at proving he is a better wrestler then me. Simply put Flex does not have that kind of talent that I have. Because Flex Johnson is just advantage at best. But what am I?

Well that's real simple I am one of the best wrestlers that world has ever know. But most of you the unwashed masses are too uneducated to even know that. Because you would rather spend the time that you have watching the shit they put on MTV. But you see I am better then that and that makes me better then each and every last one of you.

Those are just some of the reasons why I am going to win.

Once again I got to say money talks and I am loaded.

With all of said I find it strange that I was not on the card for Isolation. I find it strange that I had to put myself on the Isolation card . But because I put myself on card I think that I once again must prove something to the fans and the management of this company...

And that's just what I am going to do....

(Fade to black)
Back to top Go down
DanAlexander

DanAlexander

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match Tumblr_mkfi3cXVjl1qfjqcko1_500
IWF ROLEPLAY #2
1,772 Words
--
Scene: ON Camera
Sunday May 26th
--
After SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL announced that she would be entering the IWF High Impact Championship Gauntlet match at Insurgency Wrestling Federation’s Pay Per View: Isolation, she created quite the buzz. Many people agreed with her decision, whereas others looked at it to be a huge mistake.

No matter what people thought though, her decision got even more excited to see the match in order to witness the outcome.

Just hours before the Pay Per View event, Sheyanne tweeted to the world that she was nervous for her match, but once that bell rung she would be ready for “murder”. Now just a few moments before her match and her return to the IWF, Sheyanne Successful awaits the most important match of her young career.

The scene opened backstage at Isolation in Sheyanne’s small locker room. Sheyanne could be filmed sitting on a bench with her head down. As the camera zoomed into her pretty little face, you could notice that her eyes were closed. She seemed cool, calm and collected, but most importantly, she seemed focused.

Suddenly, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up, noticing that the camera was on her, she let out a smirk and burped out loud.

SUCCESSFUL: Oops…

Sheyanne shrugged her shoulders and let out another smirk, this one bigger than before. She took a deep breath and looked right into the camera.

SUCCESSFUL: Bitch, I was just coolin’ in my locker room, getting mentally prepared for this event until I saw you, when the hell did you walk up in here?

She was obviously talking to the camera man, but he didn’t respond.

SUCCESSFUL: You mute? Whatever…. The cameras are on and the baddest bitch in IWF is being filmed on it. WHAT UP INSURGENCY FANS!!??

She screamed loudly towards the camera, not really knowing if she was live right now or if this was being taped for an IWF.Com exclusive, but she continued anyways.

SUCCESSFUL: You’re looking at a history maker because after tonight, my name will not only be in the title history for that High Impact title, but it’s going to be in the IWF record books. I said it COUNTLESS motherfucking times yall, I’m going to go down as the FIRST EVER woman to hold that title, and you know what? Knowing me, the only way someone gets that title off of me is if they kill me for it. If something is MINE it’s MINE and I don’t motherfucking share.

Sheyanne began to slowly nod her head.

SUCCESSFUL: Now after I aired my promo, there was like… oh I don’t know, three promos that aired after me? Those three idiots didn’t feel the need to address me, instead the three stooges addressed the champion… and you know what? That’s fine, that’s completely fine with me. Like I said in my promo, I’m nothing special, but I will be, oh yes I will. See, I may mean NOTHING right now, and may come off as just another bitch with a loud ass mouth, but in just a few moments, I’m going to show the world that I am something special.

She shrugged her shoulders.

SUCCESSFUL: They don’t want to acknowledge me? Okay, they want to underestimate me? Alright. I LOVE being UNDER the damn RADAR, I just love it. Nobody is giving me a chance in this match, nobody at all. Everyone I’ve talked to has just gone “Sheyanne… you a crazy bitch” AND THAT’S FINE TOO!! SEE!! I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!!! , nobody has to believe in me because I already have SO MUCH belief in myself. I know I can do this, I know I can take this test in my career and pass it with flying colors. If I didn’t think I could, I wouldn’t have done this.

Females already got underestimated a lot when they go against male talent, but that’s why I have so much respect for girls like Anna Stone and Blyss Lockhart, girls who have and are willing to go against male talent to just show these hating ass feminist motherfuckers, that us bitches can do it all. Anna Stone inspired my lil tatted ass folks, she fucking CO-MAIN EVENTED the BIGGEST PAY PER VIEW in IWF, From The Ashes! I mean, that’s my boo!

Then we got girls like Blyss Lockhart, who won the damn Queen of Wrestling title, turning it into the Phoenix Championship, and making it so that the title was open to guys too. That’s a real motherfucking boss, how can you not respect someone like that!?

These bitches not only INSPIRED me, but inspire all us females looking to do it BIG in this business, and you know what? I’m done BEING inspired, I want to be the one to INSPIRE people. With a win in a match like this? Against big scary looking guys who are five times my height and size? Yea I think that will give me the respect I deserve, I think that will inspire a lot of young female wrestlers out there.

I’m only twenty years young and I’m going to be a CHAMPION.

The stars have all aligned and I really do feel like it is my destiny to just take that belt. I really do believe that. I feel like NLWF crumbled apart for me to re-join the IWF and take that title. We all know Flex doesn’t deserve it and we all know HALF the guys who have announced their damn participation in this match don’t deserve it either.

FRANK FINELLI? What kind of a fucking name is FRANK FINELLI yall? Who in the FUCK names their son Frank?? I mean really… you sit down together looking for a name to name your baby and FRANK is the name you come up with? Is that short for FRANKENSTEIN? Oh dear lord, and here’s a guy that thinks he’s actually going to win this match…

NOPE!

I mean to be honest, all of you would have that chance in winning if I WASN’T a part of it, but now that I am… nope, chance gone, chance taken away. Like, take in the fact that I’ve heard some Luna chick was backstage with Storming talking about MAYBE entering this match. I bet that bitch fell the fuck back when she heard I was coming in. Storming Raven’s weird ass probably came over to her and asked her about coming into this match and she was probably like “nooooope…. I’m going to chill on Sheyanne”

I’m sorry I’m coming off a bit “BITCHY” and “COCKY” here but like I said before, NOBODY is fucking giving me a chance so why should I give others a chance? Motherfuckers be like “Oh Sheyanne is too small!” “Oh Sheyanne is too inexperienced” “Oh Sheyanne hasn’t even really fought anybody other than Tiami” “Oh Sheyanne this, Oh Sheyanne that” IT’S LIKE "FUCKING SHUT THE FUCKING-FUCK UP!!” damn… yall annoying a bitch.

A bitch can’t put her mind into something and chase after her dreams without a bitch-made motherfucker who thinks they know it all to go “Nope, you can’t do that”

Who are YOU to tell me what I can and can’t do? You don’t know how badly I want this, you don’t know how badly I pushed for this, have you seen me in the gym? Have you seen all the work and effort I put into my training camp?

NO!

So shut the fuck up with yo lame ass opinions!

God damn, like you got people like Jack Savage who has more losses than wins, he can come into this match, and people can be like “Hmmm yeah, Jack has a chance” Oh.. but someone brings my name up and it’s like “HA! That 4 foot tall hoe? Are you kidding me?” It’s fucking STUPID.

You all have given me SO MUCH motivation to win this match, SO MUCH drive to just come in there and run through everybody. I know that this will be a tough match, most definitely the toughest challenge I’ve ever token, but at the end, I’m coming out with that win.

I’ve studied these boys, I truly have. I know exactly what their game plan is and I know exactly what their all going to be doing. These guys are too predictable, and yes I’m talking about the guys who have announced their entry.

FRANK haha, still gotta laugh at that name, um… JACK, the guy who can’t fucking win for shit, MESSIAH! Please, don’t get me started on him… uhhh ALEXANDRA RAVENTHESE PEOPLE DON’T IMPRESS ME, AT ALL.

THESE IDIOTS HAVEN’T EVEN WATCHED FLEX’S PROMO!! Like fuck… I’m the ONLY person who’s seen Flex’s damn promo! How the fuck are you going to NOT watch the guy’s promo?? Most idiots reveal their damn game plans in their promo.

To study an opponent, you have to see their promo. Their promo can just give away so much information. Even by turning the volume off and just watching their facial expressions and reading their lips will give you what you need to know about the guy.

“Oh Sheyanne!! How do you know you are the ONLY person who’s watched Flex’s promo??”

BECAUSE, FUCKING IWF IS SAYING FLEX MADE THIS CHALLENGE, THEIR SAYING HE IS A TRUE CHAMPION FOR MAKING HIS TITLE DEFENSE A MATCH LIKE THIS….but but but, in his damn promo, HE BLAMES IWF AND GIVES THEM A BIG “FUCK YOU” FOR “PLACING” HIM IN THIS MATCH!

Then, all these punks make their promos and they say shit like “You know what? I respect Flex for making this match” or “Flex has balls for putting this challenge out there”

BUT IN OUR “CHAMPION’S PROMO” WITH THE “GREAT BIG BALLS” , HE WAS COMPLAINING AND BEING A LITTLE WHINY BITCH ABOUT THIS THING. THAT’S WHY I CALL HIM SMALL DICK JOHNSON, BECAUSE I DON’T FEEL LIKE HE HAS ANYTHING DOWN THERE BUT A PUSSY!!

Ugh, I mean get real, I’m a real bad bitch and I have a pussy, but believe me when I say, I have MORE BALLS than Flex Johnson.

That’s the truth.

Now a bitch is about to lose her voice with all this talking… I said what I needed to say though, I aired out my emotions and….

Sheyanne took a deep breath before sitting up straight and letting out a smile.

I’m Gucci. Right now yall are looking at “HISTORY IN THE MAKING” aka the NEW IWF High Impact Champion… ahem…. Holla at ya girl!

Sheyanne winked at the camera and flashed the camera a sexy smile, biting her lips a bit before the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match   Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson High Impact Gauntlet Match
Page 1 of 1