Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikita 'Lady' Luck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikita Luck

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

* Wrestler Name:
Nikita ‘Lady’ Luck

* Nickname:
Nikki

* Hometown:
Corbin, Kentucky but billed from Harlan, Kentucky

* Weight:
115lbs

* Height:
5’3”

* Favourite Specialty Match:
Ladder/TLC

* Specialty Weapons (IF ANY):
Ladder

* Entrance Music:
Brad Paisley - 'You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive'

* Alignment (face/heel):
Face although more in-depth analysis below

* Years Wrestling:

* Quote: Optional:
“College wasn’t fun, this is.”

* Finisher:
Cherry Blossom

* Finisher Description:
Front Flip Piledriver w/rolling hand theatrics

* Bio/Background:
Nikita Luck was a wrestling failure. She entered a big promotion as a fresh-faced rookie but her naivety was her downfall. Almost always the underdog, she didn’t back down from any challenge and after initial success which earned her a Feud of the Year award, she fell behind the competition. During the final months of her training she had been dubbed ‘Lady’ Luck due to her ability to win matches out of nowhere with her Front Flip Piledriver but her luck soon ran out as she mixed with serious talent. Her eagerness was soon beaten out of her and Nikki quietly regressed to the shadows. It was there she reconnected with her sister, Raven, who spotted a gap in the market. Nikita was rebranded as a female John Cena/Hulk Hogan popular fan favourite who is exclusively positive whatever her circumstances. Nikita personally isn’t delighted at portraying this character but begrudgingly accepts her sister’s advice in order to progress in the industry she loves. Increasingly she is becoming dismayed at the gap between herself and the character, it must only be a matter of time before something has to give.

* Attire:
Silver & candy pink small strappy top barely covering her aforementioned 'ladies' with sleeves attached. Pink shorts with a white belt and white wrestling boots with (of course) pink trim. Helpful picture located Here. For her entrance, she wears a similarly styled silver & pink hoody.

* Fighting style:
Mixture of classic blink-and-you'll-miss-it cruiserweight style with technical Japanese teachings. Naturally a gifted athlete, she is very comfortable taking to the air. Nikita is all about entertaining the fans, she tries to keep the crowd on the edge of their seats with her aerial manoeuvres to get the big pops. She attempts to wear opponents out by avoiding their reach and taking risks either with ambitious moves or leaps from the top rope.

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves:
Front Grapples:
Hurricanrana
Snapmare followed by a running low-angle front dropkick to the opponent's face or back
Sweet County Line - Reverse Roundhouse Kick
Tornado DDT
Wheelbarrow Bodyscissors into Arm Drag/Bulldog/DDT

Rear Grapples:
One-handed Bulldog
Victory Roll

Running:
Crucifix
Flying Dragon – Tilt-a-whirl headscissors armbar
Flying Forearm Smash
Headcissors Takedown
Spinning Heel Kick
Sunset Flip Bridge Out w/Kick (ala Tajiri)

Vs. Running:
Dropsault
Japanese Arm Drag

Ground:
Diving Clothesline (opp. sitting)
Flurry Martial Arts Kicks (opp. sitting)
Rolling Thunder
Spinning Leg Drop

Turnbuckle:
Bronco Buster
Chair Surf - running dropkick, driving a steel chair into face of seated opponent in corner
Frankensteiner
Handspring Back Elbow
Pendulum kick from out of the corner, to oncoming opponent
Tarantula
Two turnbuckle thrusts followed by a back handspring and finished with final running turnbuckle thrust

Aerial:
Crossbody
Diving Double Knee Drop to standing opponent's shoulders
Diving Hurricanrana
Diving Leg Drop
Hilo - Slingshot somersault senton (from apron into ring)
Missile Dropkick
Onamari Splash - Top Rope/Springboard Splash
Slingshot Corkscrew Plancha (to outside)
Springboard Flying Clothesline
Suicide Dive

Others:
Baseball Slide into Headscissors Takedown (opp. outside ring)
Matrix Evasion

Picture Base:
Taylor Wilde

Career Accomplishments -
FIW 2011 Feud of the Year vs. Anna

ENTRANCE -
Code:
The screen lights up with images of Nikita 'Lady' Luck as [i]'You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive'[/i] blares into the arena. Sparkling candy pink and sweet silver lights bathe the entrance.

[align=center][color=purple][b]In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Harlan alive[/b][/color][/align]
Nikita skips through the curtain dropping her head back and throwing her arms out to her sides to open her hoody as she takes in the reaction from the crowd. Grinning from ear to ear, she skips her way down the steps and towards the ring. Nikita slides in under the bottom rope, sitting up on her knees and raising an arm up to happily acknowledge her fans. With the use of the ropes, she pulls herself up to her feet and skips around the ring, clapping and waving to the fans on every side.
Any Other Notes -
Nikita’s sister, Raven Luck, serves as Nikki’s manager and business advisor. A few years older than Nikita, Raven is a veteran in the industry, having been a referee, commissioner and valet in various small independent federations for around 10 years. Originally she was trained in the Power Plant during WCW's dying days and was so committed to gaining employment with a global promotion she had breast augmentation surgery in 2006. Raven has ambitions of running her own company but those thoughts have been postponed while she watched over her sister. It has been suggested that Raven harbours a subtle jealousy for her sister, after all she grafted for a decade to join the big leagues whereas Nikita took the fast-track with her trainer (former UECW majority shareholder) Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger getting Nikita into a major federation on completion of her training without paying her dues on the indy circuit. Raven's job is to keep Nikki motivated and Nikita's fans from discovering how different she is from her 'Lady' Luck character, since there's plenty of money at stake.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

If that's you Clay welcome aboard and it will be a crazy ride in the IWF
Back to top Go down
Nikita Luck

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

'Tis indeed. Good to see you fella.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Nikita 'Lady' Luck 3pbnkz
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm

ACCEPTED!!! Welcome aboard!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikita 'Lady' Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikita 'Lady' Luck   Nikita 'Lady' Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikita 'Lady' Luck
Page 1 of 1