Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Finish The Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Das Ginyu

To Finish The Job Empty
PostSubject: To Finish The Job   To Finish The Job I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 am

The Captain storms into the general managers office, because you know, that's the way people gain attention of their authority figures nowadays. Jason Ginyu will certainly think to himself and contemplate how come people are always "storming" into offices, rather than you know, running, slamming, rushing, pushing or any of the other verbs that could describe entrance to an office, but now is not the time.

He speaks in that trademark raspy smokers voice totally unbefitting of a man his age grating away at the ear drums of the general manager before him.

"The Captain" Jason Ginyu:
Hey, boss man! I just wanted to update ya. I cut that promo against those three mooks, I'll be sure to wipe the floor with em and save ya a couple paychecks down the road when they tuck their tails and run, ya feel me?

He twirls his arms around, emphasizing his points with broad, obnoxious strokes.

But as much as I appreciate you making me look good, real good, against three nobodies, there is one SOMEBODY that I want, face to face, man-o y man-o, and with the extra collateral you had to pay security this past week, I have a feeling you know exactly who I'm talking about.

The Captain exchanges a knowing wink at the general manager, knowing full well that is not a fun situation for any owner to diffuse, but Jason's riding on his boss liking his moxy anyway.

That's right boss, I want Roland Drax in that ring. I want to teach that little punk a lesson about respect, a lesson in REAL wrestling, ya feel me? I mean, what have you got to lose chief? He aint got a title, he aint involved in any program. I mean hell, you've got him wrestling WOMEN this week for crying out cloud.

The sheer disgust on the face of Ginyu says it all with his face contorting at the very mention of women in a wrestling ring. The overt sexism certainly doesn't make him a popular guy, but he's not planning on it holding any bearing against his request by sharing.

But what you have to GAIN...haha. Yeah you and I know, it's all about the almighty dollar around here. And I guarantee you, I'll make that kid look like a million bucks. We'll go out there, put on a show, I'll kick his ass, you make a program out of it, and we can do it again for a couple weeks while you rake in the money from making two brand new superstars from the undercard.

Knowing full well the sound of his raspy voice has got to be grating on the nerves of the listener, Ginyu is hoping that his long winded request is just annoying enough that even if the boss doesn't like him, he'll say yes just to get rid of the Captain so he doesn't have to hear him anymore.

So whaddya say Boss man, give me a solid on this one will ya?

TBC by Corey Casey
Back to top Go down

To Finish The Job
Page 1 of 1