Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sjin Drako

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vgfsdgsdgsds

Sjin Drako Empty
PostSubject: Sjin Drako   Sjin Drako I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Wrestler's Name: Sjin Drako
Wrestler's Nickname: Icer
Billed From: Bristol, England
Height: 6'4
Weight: 235
Face/Heel Status: Heel towards America, Face in GB
Theme Music: So Cold – Breaking Benjamin

Gimmick (Tell us a little bit about your character): Wacky, Seems Crazy but very focused

Pic Base (The actual picture is optional, but it is required to include the persons name):
-- Jaime Lannister

Physical Description: Chiseled body. Very well kept. Neat looking

Detailed Appearance (In the ring): Black Sleeveless Shirt with the logo Icer in baby Blue written on the back of it, Black and Light Blue tights with the word Icer going all around his waist bane.

Personality: Wacky, Seems Crazy but very focused

Brief Bio: Moved to America at a young to get into the wrestling business, he has been to alot of companies in the last 5 year. During his time there a personal matter coursed him to turn into a psycho who can be calm one minute and the slightest thing could make him snap. He has recently admitted to being a huge Charlie Sheen fan.

Style (Hardcore, Brawler, etc.): Brawler, Technician, Athletic

Entrance (write it in detail because it will be copied and pasted into our shows when your character enters the ring.):
The Lights fade out slowly... Then suddenly without warning.. The words "I am the thing that you see out of the corner of your eye!". The American fans boo as the fans from other countries cheer loudly. So Cold – Breaking Benjamin slowly picks up in beat, then from the back Sjin shows himself.. Sjin comes out wearing a black sleeveless shirt with the logo "Icer" in Baby Blue written in the back of it. He has his Black and Light Blue tights on. He smirks as he taunts the American fans as he walks down to the ring. Sjin slides into the ring and stretches as he gets ready for his match.

Finishing Moves:
The Icer – Dolph Zigglars Zig-Zag

Signature Moves:
Sjin's Knee – Shining Wizard (Set up move for the Icer)
Locked and Loaded – Standing, Stalling Top Rope Suplex

Basic Moveset (Most used):
Powerbomb
Dropkick
SuiSjine Dive
Moonsault
Bulldog
Death Valley Driver
Russian Leg Sweep
Dragon Sleeper
CrossFace

Sample RP (Required): Don't have one on my computer sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Sjin Drako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sjin Drako   Sjin Drako I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:07 am

Approved. Welcome to IWF
Back to top Go down

Sjin Drako
Page 1 of 1