Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are an active wrestler and RP

Go down 
+4
Gordon Fury
Alex Dillinger
Nikita Luck
Tim Patrick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

If you are an active wrestler and RP Empty
PostSubject: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

Or cartoon P Diddy will shoot your dick off

Back to top Go down
Nikita Luck

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 am

As I'm new here, please could this be expanded upon.

What's expected?
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:53 am

I'll make a bigger deal about this when the show goes up but basically everyone here votes on who they think the winners of the matches are. You send those votes to myself or the admin group. We then tally the votes and that's how the winners are decided. It's important for everyone to vote so that the RIGHT person wins. There is obviously a deadline on the voting process. We can't have votes coming in extremely late holding up the results. I haven't quite nailed down a time yet so for now I'll wait until I get a significant amount of votes before the winners are decided.

If there's any confusion about the voting system feel free to hit me up on any messenger or PM me on here too.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 am

Oky doke, voting can simple as simple or as complex as you like. You can give reasoning if you wish, but it can be simple as:

blah 1 v Blah 2 - Blah 2

You you just go like that for every match on the card, voting for who you think won. Only a couple of rules.

1. If you vote, you vote for EVERY match, you can't pick and choose.

2. You can't vote for your own match.

Once you have that done up, you PM your list to the "admins" group in you PM dropdown menu.

And that's it Smile

Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

An amendment onto what Gordon said, don't vote in a match in which you have a stable mate or tag-team partner. This is solely to avoid any perception of bias. If your character is dating another, that's so fleeting that it's fine.
Back to top Go down
vgfsdgsdgsds

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:32 pm

I give you props this is unique.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Stygian wrote:
An amendment onto what Gordon said, don't vote in a match in which you have a stable mate or tag-team partner. This is solely to avoid any perception of bias. If your character is dating another, that's so fleeting that it's fine.

When Steel and I were tag partners I voted against him.

Just saying... Voted against The Empire and Natural Law while I was in them as well...

Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

YES TIM! BEST SONG!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are an active wrestler and RP   If you are an active wrestler and RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are an active wrestler and RP
Page 1 of 1