Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 am

Ok so at this point the show is ALMOST up, so I thought I would do up this. Everyone who works on the show would really appreciate feedback, so to help with it I did this.

RP of the week:
Segment of the week:
Wrestler of the week (RPs, segments AND matches, who is over right now):
Most improved:
Funniest moment:
Heel of the week:
Face of the week:
Best Feud:
Spot of the week:
Match of the week (Written):
Match of the week: (RPs)
What are you most looking forward to?:
Constructive Criticism?:

PLEASE take the time to fill this out. We appreciate it.

Cheers.

Gordo
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 am

I might not be able to do this tomorrow since I'll be busy packing and stuff so here it is!

RP of the week: Parker muthafuckin Wayde (everybody else did a great job too. to all the new guys, good showing. welcome aboard! Smile)
Segment of the week: this is hard but um... let’s go with Sheyanne and Flex in the parking lot scene because that was funny Razz
Wrestler of the week (RPs, segments AND matches, who is over right now): Griff Griff. Hey man, go find me a talking walrus, an orange-haired mouse and a bunch of hockey sticks then meet me at that place where they had the Red Wedding. Lezzzgoooo
Most improved: What does this even mean? I’ll just give this to Parker since I think his RP is outstanding and he won his match
Funniest moment: That segment when Alex just blew up and fired people Razz
Heel of the week: GORDON PULLED A DICK MOVE SO HE’S THE HEEL OF THE WEEK AND YES I KNOW THAT FUCKING DUMB ARSE IS A FACE BUT WHATEVS Razz Nah let’s go with Aries, he pie faced Megan and left her in that tag match by herself! Shocked Or maybe Thor for recruiting SR and that blood bath thing WTF and making Tim angry BUT WAIT HE’S NEUTRAL SO I DON’T KNOWWWW lol
Face of the week: Griff Griff
Best Feud: EoB vs Tim (this only just started and I’m already excited to see what’s next Very Happy)
Spot of the week: Um... I don’t know what this means but let’s go with that moment when GORDON PULLED A DICK MOVE
Match of the week (Written): It’s a tie between Timmy vs Flexo because that shit is crazy then it came to a draw?! lol and the main event because GORDON PULLED A DICK MOVE
Match of the week (RPs): It's a tie between Tim vs Flex and Sheyanne vs Thor
What are you most looking forward to?: I WANNA KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE MASKED MAN LIKE YESTERDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Constructive Criticism?: Amazing amazing show! Very Happy And OMG You guys managed to post full results so fucking fast I don’t even
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 am

RP of the week: Griff's rp
Segment of the week: Flex reporting a stolen car.
Wrestler of the week (RPs, segments AND matches, who is over right now): Ehh......Blyss, Gordo, Flex and Tim.
Most improved: Parka
Funniest moment: Alex dropping the hammer on his first day as chairman
Heel of the week: Aries or Gordon, I pick Aries.
Face of the week: I would pick myself but I'mma go with Griff.
Best Feud: Griff vs. Ethan
Spot of the week: Me destroying Jack (that was painful to watch btw.)
Match of the week (Written): Tim vs. Flex, first time in a while we had a draw.
Match of the week: (RPs) Ehhh....no comment.
What are you most looking forward to?: Who the hell is the masked man? Griff vs. Ethan, Alex's new reign.
Constructive Criticism?: All matches were very well written, if I had one thing to complain about though is the lack of commentary inbetween entrances and end results, usally the commentarors comment on the athletes proir to making their entrance (like what's on their mind, how they look, etc) and after they win they usually follow up with how they preiceve the athlete based on their performance. Aside from that though well done.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 pm

RP of the week: Parker's was sweet

Segment of the week: I have to agree that the Shey Shey and Flex seg was well written. Yes I did write it, but I'm just sayin lol.

Wrestler of the week (RPs, segments AND matches, who is over right now): I know this makes me a dick to say it, but I honestly think Gordon Fury.

Most improved: Timmy

Funniest moment: The scene is Alex's office made me laugh

Heel of the week: Well I suppose i'll go with an ACTUAL heel, so Ethan

Face of the week: Good ol' Griff

Best Feud: Ethan V Griff
Spot of the week: Ending of Tim and Flex match. Awesome
Match of the week (Written): Tim V Flex
Match of the week: (RPs): Tim v Flex
What are you most looking forward to?: Seeing the landscape of IWF at the end of the month
Constructive Criticism?: FUCK NO! We are WAY to awesome to need to get any better Razz
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:23 pm

RP of the week: I feel like Tim's was my personal favorite.

Segment of the week: I think everyone is pretty much in agreement here. Thumbs Up

Wrestler of the week: Gordon

Most improved: Skyla. She went from one scene in one rp, to no showing, to having two solid ones this week.

Funniest moment: Errybody getting the axe

Heel of the week: I would say Thor. Luring people over to the dark side is totally heel.

Face of the week: Griffin McHawkins

Best Feud: Ethan vs Grif

Spot of the week: Let's go with the entire Tim vs Flex match. It was boss.

Match of the week (Written): Tim vs Flex

Match of the week: Tim vs Flex. Damn that one was close and it forced a draw.

What are you most looking forward to?: Hopefully winning again in the next 6 months.

Constructive Criticism?: None. You got a ballin show out in like 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback   Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 74: Farewell to a Legend Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: