Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Psycho

Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo   Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 am

* Wrestler Name: Daniel Psycho/Danny Skitzo

* Nickname: The Psychotic Schizophrenic, Two-face, Danny, Psychosis incarnate, General Psycho, Captain Skitzo

* Hometown: Stockton-On-Tees, North Yorkshire, England

* Weight: 109 Kilograms (241 lbs)

* Height: 6'5”

* Favorite Specialty Match: Submission only, or Hardcore-style matches.

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Razorwire wrapped brass knuckles

* Entrance Music: Pulse of the Maggots - Slipknot

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 2

* Quote: Optional: “And when the psychos and schizos come together. And when we bare down on you. Who is going to stop up?”

* Finisher: Psyche Crush

* Finisher Description: After a successful superkick, Daniel/Danny wraps his hands around the throat of his opponent, initiating the 'Kowalski Claw Hold', whilst pinning the opponent beneath him, attempting to choke him out whilst going for the pin.

* Bio/Backround: Mind if I leave this bit out? It'll be explained within rpes anyway.

* Attire: Daniel generally is seen in suits or dress shirts, generally white, red or black. When in the ring he wears a red and black leotard, the word 'PSYCHO ARMY' written across the front, and 'SKIZO BATTALION' across the back, in bold lettering, written white to stand out. The pattern is a simple black triangle up the inner and outer thighs, and then smaller ones from under the arm. The words enclosed in circles of black against the red. Danny (the alternate personality, less stable) is unleashed when the shoulders of the leotard are pulled off. Generally a reaction to a brutal blow, or a shift in opposing favour.

* Fighting style: Unorthodox, Submission-oriented

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):

Picture Base: Chris Harms

Career Accomplishments – Founded the Psycho Nation, Self-Proclaimed Insanity Champion for Life.

ENTRANCE –
Code:
[i][color=crimson]“This is the year where hope fails you
The test subjects run the experiments
And the bastards you know, is the hero you hate
But cohesing is possible if we strive
There's no reason, there's no lesson
No time like the present, telling you right now
What have you got to lose, what have you got to lose
Except your soul...who's with us!”[/color]

As the first guitar line breaks, Daniel slows moves out from behind the curtain, a black suit blazer hung loose on his shoulders, his hands rubbing together, as a grin spreads across his face, stretching from ear to ear, his arms flinging outwards, dropping the blazer onto the steel cold ramp, absorbing the pop from the crowd.

[color=crimson]“I fight for the unconventional
My right, and its unconditional
I can only, be as real as i can
The disadvantage is
I never knew the plan
This isn't the way just to be a martyr
I cant, walk alone any longer
I fight, for the ones who can't fight
And if I lose, at least I tried.”[/color]

Daniel slowly jogged along the side of the ramp, getting to face level with the people, dragging his hands into their, bouncing on the spot as he went down, once reaching the bottom he would jog up and repeat this with the other side, before spinning on his foot, coming to a stop as he looked into the ring, looking at the ropes.

[color=crimson]“We, we are the new diabolic
We, we are the bitter bucolic
If I have to give my life you can have it
We, we are the pulse of the maggots!”[/color]

With the final line he would walk his way up towards the steps, and quick step up them, before climbing to the top rope, standing on the corner turnbuckle, looking over the crowd. Grinning he pointed at the words across his chest. “Psycho army!” chants erupting across the crowd. Jumping forward he spun on his heels, thrusting his hands outwards, pyro erupting from the turnbuckle corners his palms shot towards. He then pointed over his shoulders. “Skitzo battalion!” chants erupting among the Psycho army ones.

[color=crimson]“I won't, be the inconsequential
I won't, be the wasted potential
I can make it, as severe as I can
Until you realize
You'll never take a stand
It isn't, just a one-sided version
We've dealt, with a manic subversion
And I won't, let the truth be perverted
And I won't leave another victim deserted.”[/color]

Daniel came to a bounce from foot to foot, rubbing his palms together, shaking his head around a little, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo   Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 am

APPROVED! Will be moving you to the Development side when the boards are created a little bit later.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Psycho - Danny Skitzo
Page 1 of 1