Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Doll Parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels

I am Doll Parts Empty
PostSubject: I am Doll Parts   I am Doll Parts I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Scene 001 - Stand Still, Look Pretty

I want to paint my face
And pretend that I am someone else
Sometimes I get so fed up
I don't even want to look at myself

I kept my eyes closed as I leaned my head back slightly allowing for the steady stream of the refreshing warm water to run along every inch of my bare skin. The aches inside of my muscles were slowly fading simply due to the soothing warmth of the water inside of this shower that I had desperately needed upon my arrival to my hotel suite. I brought both of my hands up towards the top of my head and slowly ran my fingers through the wet tangles of my long hair which was beginning to stick up against the back of my neck. I turned myself around inside of the shower and sighed deeply as the water began to run along the full length of my back. I kept both of my hands pressed closed up against my chest rolling my shoulders back slightly and standing still as I continued to enjoyed how much relief something as natural as warm water could bring to a body which had been aching. It was especially my lower back and my legs where the muscles seemed to be screaming the most from having such a vigorous workout inside of the ring. I remained rooted in my comfortable spot inside of the shower until I felt like I had benefited enough from the therapeutic kindness provided by the water and reached out to turn off the flow of the water with one quick turn of the knob.

I pushed back the shower curtain and reached out towards the fresh white towel which had been laid out by the hotel maid during her usual morning routine. I wrapped the fluffy white towel around my still damp body as tightly as it was possible before I stepped out of the shower and onto the cool tile floor. There was slight goosebumps which had begun to rise up along the length of my arms and legs, but that was simply because of the fact I'd yet to completely dry myself off and now was walking along the cold floor with my bare feet. I stepped closer towards the mirror which was now completely covered with a light fog due to the steam from the warmth of the water during my shower. I reached out towards the mirror with one hand and began to wipe away at the surface until I could see my own reflection looking back at me displaying the normalness of my own appearance when everything was completely removed from my own personal outer surface. No makeup on my face or clothes to try and mold myself into whatever I wanted the word to view me as in any particular moment. This was the complete bareness of a raw individual and the only thing that seemed completely obvious was the weariness displayed on my face despite the fact I had been successful in my main even tag team match earlier this evening.

A small little smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I couldn't help feeling a sense of pride swelling up inside of myself over the thought of having once again successfully pinned Blyss Lockhart's shoulders down to the mat for the three count. I'd been hearing those hushed whispers coming from the people who suspected that after losing my Queen of Wrestling championship belt to Molly Reid that I had lost a lot of my previous edge which is what offered me my biggest driving force inside of the ring. The whispers had continued to surround me to the point where a certain grain of self doubt had begun to work itself into the back of my mind and this was not something which helped me in walking with that old familiar bounce in my step. Obviously losing the championship belt which I had grown to cherish had been something which caused a great deal of pain to me, but I wasn't about to let it become something which was going to define me for the rest of my career. I'd most definitely proven to Blyss that time away from the ring had done nothing to change the fact that she was always going to be beneath me as far as it came to being the number one most dominant female within the Insurgency. I'm sure that now she was sleeping a little less soundly as she clutched her Rising Phoenix championship belt close to her heart.

That little surge of fear was completely healthy as far as I was concerned and I was all for mentally patting myself on the back for proving the very point which I had been trying to make before I'd stepped foot inside of the ring. Unlike Blyss, it would seem like I was able to back up my words, and that's exactly why she was always the one to find herself taking the loss each time we stood inside of the same ring no matter what the stipulations were in the given match at the moment. I'd wanted to extend some kind of courtesy towards my tag team partner in Ethan Cage and offer him a congratulations of my own when we had returned to the back. However I found myself quickly putting that notion to rest when he'd simply walked away without even bothering once to look back over his shoulder in the direction of where I was standing. I suppose I should be counting my blessings for this small exchange because I wasn't exactly in the kind of position where I wanted to open myself up to another friendship with someone who could potentially hurt me somewhere down the road. No, this was the time for me to focus on things which were far more important, things like my career which I'd had to put on hold during the time where I was out with my injury. It did feel great to be back and now know for sure that there was no sign of ring rust anywhere to be found. It was almost like I hadn't even left in the first place and was simply jumping right back onto the same path which I had been walking along the entire time I'd been holding onto my Queen of Wrestling championship belt.

The only difference was there was no gold in my hands at the moment, but this was something which in time I would grow to rectify, and I had the most perfect of opportunities to help me along in the right direction coming to me this Sunday at Ragnarok. To be more specific, the Path to Valhalla match. This was the kind of match in which anything could happen and I happened to be a big fan of such odds because they always seemed to work in my favor once I decided to throw my all into the mix. A mish mash of competition and a completely random selection of the order in which they would be thrown in my path, it was completely unpredictable, and the only way in which I could be certain to be absolutely prepared was to simply give in to the notion that anything was indeed possible. Luckily this was something of a personal mantra which I'd adapted into my thought process on a daily basis and so it was quite easy to put it into my thought process where Ragnarok was concerned. I took a step back from the mirror as my attention began to focus itself solely upon my reflection and I was taking the time to truly take in the girl who was staring back at me with those wide green eyes filled with nothing more than wonderment. How sad to think that sometimes I still continued to view the world with the wide eyed innocence of a child. It's more than likely what kept getting me in so much trouble and made people think they needed to rescue me from all the dangers filled in this big bad world.

I reached out slowly towards the mirror and allowed for my fingertips to glide up against the smooth surface of the glass while I began to trace wide circle all around the features of my face. The familiar eyes, cheeks, smile, and everything else which I'd known from the very moment I had first opened my eyes to take in my surroundings. All of it was wrapped into a pretty little package and most of the time it made those who knew me think that underneath the surface there was practically no problems because how could a girl so pretty ever be sad in her life? If only they bothered to look beneath the surface, perhaps then they would better understand as they took in all of the cracks that were threatening to tear me apart, right there from the inside it was more than enough to drive me crazy my entire life. Sometimes it was those who were the prettiest that suffered the most and even the simple thought was enough to make me laugh because even I could admit to how ridiculous such logic sounded. However I also could tell from my own personal experience that there was a certain truth to the sadness behind beautiful eyes and even now I could see them reflected back at me which was causing a certain ugliness deep inside of myself to begin stirring.

I pulled my fingers away from the mirror and reached down towards the hairdryer which was sitting quite comfortably up against the surface of the bathroom counter besides the sink. I wrapped my fingers tightly around the hairdryer as I took several steps back further away from the mirror in a slow mental preparation of the actions which I was about to set into motion. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes before taking the hairdryer and sending it crashing up against the surface of the mirror where it connected with a loud crash. Broken shards of the mirror went flying across the surface of the room until they landed in a scattered mess around my feet connecting up against the tiles of the floor. I slowly opened my eyes hoping that I wasn't about to receive a shard directly to the face since I had been feeling them ripping up against my exposed skin of both my arms and legs. Thin scarlet lines of blood were slowly appearing onto my skin and I simply ignored them as I kneeled down reaching towards the biggest shard of broken glass that I could find. I picked up carefully making sure not to slice up any of my fingers as I took the time to look at my reflection in the broken shard.

There she was still, the same beautiful and broken on the inside girl from before, it didn't matter the state of the mirror which displayed my reflection. Some things were never going to change and it was one of those instances in which I had absolutely no control. I groaned with frustration before I sent the broken shard crashing up against the floor watching it shatter into even more smaller pieces not even noticing that one small piece was flying up closer towards my face. That is until it connected up against my cheek and I winced with pain feeling it cut into the tender sensitive skin. I reached up to press the palm of my hand up against my cheek and pulled it back slowly to notice how the tip of my fingers were now stained red with my own blood. I closed my eyes as I slowly wiped my fingers up against the front of the white towel not even bothering to care about how I was now officially ruining something which was a property of the hotel. Instead I simply continued to sink down further until I was pretty much sitting up against the surface of the floor with my feet tucked up underneath the weight of my body. Something almost made me want to curl up into the fetal position, but instead I simply remained seated the way I was, trying to ignore all of the stinging pain that was beginning to swell up in all of the small cuts all over my body at the moment. There would be plenty of time for me to take care of those, for now I just wanted to remain perfectly still, and pretend like nothing in my life was going wrong. The way people thought it was for pretty girls. Even though that was the furthest thing away from the truth and it still left a hollow feeling in my chest each time I stumbled upon this realization.

I am slowly falling apart
I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start
You might think it's easy being me
You just stand still, look pretty

Scene 002 - Doll Parts

Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, they really do
Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, and I do too

The sound of both of our heavy breathing filled the inside of my darkened apartment back in Los Angeles as soon as I pushed open the door allowing us the chance to gain entrance into a more private area. The door had barely clicked completely shut before he had grabbed me roughly by the hips and was pushing me up against the wall with all of his strength. I didn't fight back and instead allowed for his hands to roam up underneath the fabric of my skirt as I wrapped my arms tightly around the back of his neck. I hungrily kissed his lips enjoying the way they tasted in a manner which was so familiar to me it was almost like finding my way back home out of the darkness. He was pushing me further up along the surface of the wall and my legs wrapped tightly around his way while I pushed my hands down from around his neck working on pushing down his jeans. All I could feel was his breath against my skin and his hands pushing up my skirt so it became more like a belt bunched up around my waist.

I pushed my tongue inside of his mouth eagerly inviting him closer to my body and I enjoyed the way in which Anthony responded. It was completely rash and out of character considering everything that had happened between us recently, but now we were just being controlled by our own lustful emotions and there was nothing that could stop us now that we had reached this point. Our own desires were in control and it was clear despite the fact I'd broken up with him so rashly to pursue a romance with Alex that we still wanted each other just as badly as we did before the unexpected break up and perhaps he was the true reason why I had wanted to make a quick stop back home before returning to life on the road. His jeans were pushed down all the way to his ankles by now and my fingers were working just as hard at tugging down his boxers desperate for the erection I had felt up against my hips earlier. I wanted it so badly that I couldn't control the moan which slipped out from between my lips despite the fact I was still kissing him with such feverish desires. My mind was spinning out of control with a million alarms prompting me to actually give this some rational thought in case it could all prove to be a terrible mistake.

However I couldn't be bothered to listen to my own thoughts. All because the only thing I could be bothered to focus upon was how Anthony was making me feel at this exact moment. As much as I had been trying to convince myself that I needed time to heal and truly focus my mind onto my career instead, there was no denying the connection that Anthony and myself shared whenever we were together. I hadn't even put much hope on him answering the phone when I finally worked up the courage to dial the entire number, but something must have been lined up just right in the stars at that moment, and he had actually bothered to answer. Even more amazing was that he had agreed to meet with me in person upon my request. I was so stunned because I hadn't even bothered to prepared much of anything beyond actually making the call, so all of the rest was nothing more than spur of the moment actions based upon my own personal feelings. With fingers crossed I could only pray to myself that nothing would be making things worse. If this was to be a step in the right direction, one couldn't go making things worse by saying or doing something completely out of line.

Anthony breaks the kiss and he wraps one hand tightly around my neck and I can feel his fingers digging up against the soft flesh that is cutting off my precious oxygen which is very much required for me to be able to breathe. I can tell even without him speaking a single word that this was him expressing his frustration at how I had just cruelly tossed him to the side when I'd honestly thought there had been a true future between myself and Alex which had all but blown up directly in my face. Under normal circumstances I would be doing my best to struggle to break free. Instead all I did was allow for my eyes to roll into the back of my head as I pushed my back up further against the wall. Anthony grunts underneath his breath before he thrusts himself inside of me in one fluid motion and I manage to choke out a desperate cry feeling myself squirm up against each thrust. This is what I had been missing all this time and now that I could feel him inside of myself it was like putting back together the pieces of a once broken doll.

Anthony releases his hold from around my neck and there is still twinges of pain shooting up at both sides of my neck even though now I am able to breathe in the precious air inside of my lungs. Anthony uses both of his hands to hold onto my hips for support while he continues to thrust himself deep inside of me forcing me back against the wall using all of his strength. I wrap my own hands around the back of his neck and use one hand to grab a large chunk of his hair pulling at it while a series of moans escape from between my lips. His name was dancing there on the tip of my tongue and perhaps I was too feverish from the delight to allow myself the chance to speak it out loud. Or there was something else inside of me that was too scared that speaking anything at all would ruin the moment. Instead I simply continued to enjoy this for what it was and how good it felt to have Anthony burying himself deep inside of me without once taking a moment to pause in the slightest. I could feel that this was good for Anthony as well, that this was also something that he needed, and nothing was stopping him either as he continued thrusting deeper and deeper. Our grunts and moans mixing together in a way that let us know we still knew each other's bodies better than anybody else in the world. I dared to look into Anthony's eyes as my teeth pushed down onto my bottom lip.

Even though I was focusing all of my attention directly on looking into Anthony's eyes there was no way for me to be sure of exactly what he was thinking and that would require for me to actually speak out loud. So far no words at all had been exchanged between us and that meant for me to be putting a great deal of importance onto what those first words would be especially after everything that had happened. Anthony's eyes look into my own and I narrow my eyes slightly trying to practically read his mind in an extremely futile attempt. How ridiculous when I knew that there was no power for me to do this without actually asking some questions out loud. I can feel Anthony slipping away and I don't need to ask any questions to know exactly what he was attempting to do now that the eye contact between us was slipping into a dangerously awkward territory. Perhaps he was able to read my mind and he was seeing how everything was just a jumble of guilty thoughts and frantic worries I didn't want to express out loud. I should stop myself, but I can't, and I desperately grab onto both sides of his face. I drop my voice down into a whisper so that only Anthony can hear me while my breath is hot up against the surface of his face.

Tiffani Michaels - Stay here with me.

I want to be the girl with the most cake
I love him so much, it just turns to hate
I fake it so real I am beyond fake
And someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache

Scene 003 - Help, I'm Alive

I get wherever I'm going
I get whatever I need
While my blood's still flowing
And my heart's still
Beating like a hammer
Beating like a hammer

I was wrapped up so comfortably beneath the sheets of the king sized bed which I shared with Alex inside of his luxurious Los Angeles mansion. At the present moment I had the entire space of the bed all to myself because of Alex being called away due to some business and I didn't complain over the fact I could sprawl myself out all over the bed without the risk of getting all up in his face. It was almost like being some kind of a princess to enjoy all of these luxuries by myself and I didn't spare on any of the special little goodies to be found in any of the many rooms inside of his home. I'd allowed myself to soak away absolutely any stress inside of a large bubble bath and afterwards spent a good amount of time stuffing myself with dedicant chocolates until I thought I was about to burst. With a full stomach and a pampered body it had been practically like walking up into Heaven when I had finally decided it was time for me to fall into the comfort of bed. With a mountain of pillows underneath my head and the most comfortable sheets I'd ever felt up against my skin, it didn't take very long for me to fall into a peaceful slumber. The only thing which I could have possibly made this absolutely perfect was if I could have had Alex there to wrap his strong arms around my waist so I could nestle myself right up against him like I did every single night we slept together inside of the same bed.

However there was something which began to shake me right out from my blissful dreams and it was this horrible pain stabbing away at the pit of my stomach almost like someone was attempting to rip out my insides from the outside. I tried my best to ignore it, trying to convince myself it was just a twisted figment of my imagination, because there was definitely no way I could be in so much pain simply by lying there in bed trying to sleep. Yet this was an effort which was obviously in vain because it did nothing to quell those waves of pain flashing throughout my entire body and coming to a persistent stop right there in the pit of my stomach. Somehow I managed to pull myself up into a seated position, but it wasn't easy in the slightest, and every single movement caused me to wince from the pain that was now shooting throughout my entire stomach like something was trying to push itself out from the inside so it could make an escape. I reached down towards my stomach hoping that holding onto it might bring some form of comfort and instead was greeted with the horrifying feel of something warm and sticky running down along the inside of my thighs. Panic began to swell up into the back of my throat and I quickly fumbled around in search of the bedside table lamp so that I could bring about some form of light inside of the room to help me get some more vision so I could actually see what was going on underneath the sheets.

The moment that I clicked on the lamp there was a bright flooding of light inside of the bedroom and I sighed with relief grateful for the fact that now I could see what was going on directly in front of my own face. I pushed back the sheets carefully trying not to disturbing anything even though it was practically impossible for me to know exactly what was going to greet me upon having removed myself from underneath the surface of the sheets. My heart leapt up directly into the back of my throat when I looked down and saw that the inside of my thighs and the sheets beneath where I was lying were now completely covered in my own blood. Oh God. There was no denying the nausea which was rising up into the back of my throat and immediately I pressed both palms of my hands up against my mouth trying to stop myself from throwing up all over the bed from the shock. Hot tears began to sting at the back of my eyelids and somehow I managed to stumble out of the comfort of the bed and nearly found myself falling up against the polished wooden floorboards when it seemed like my own two feet were unable to support the weight of my body. I clutched onto my stomach with one hand while my other hand remained pressed firmly up against my mouth even though I was beginning to sob. All at once the horrible truth of what had happened to me while I had been sleeping slapped me directly into the face and made my heart feel like it had taken a few direct punches without any warning beforehand.

The baby which had been growing inside of me was gone. Something had obviously gone wrong and my body's natural reaction had been to attempt to cleanse itself before something even worse happened. The sickest aspect of it all was that because I had been sleeping, there was truly nothing I could have done to save my baby, and I'd been left with no time to even take myself to the hospital with the slim chance of saving the life I'd been trying to grow with so much love. From the moment which I had first discovered I was indeed pregnant I had been floating on cloud nine and patiently waiting for the right time in which I could share this exciting news with Alex who would no doubt share in my happiness. Now all of that had been cruelly ripped away and the only thing left of my baby were the bloodstained sheets. I turned back towards the bed slowly on my shaking feet and practically doubled over in pain when I once again caught sight of all the blood still left dripping all over the sheets. The sob was caught in my throat and I wiped away at the tears spilling down my cheeks not even bothering to notice that there was some of my own blood now smeared across one cheek. None of that even mattered right now and that's when my mind truly began to grow frantic. The cold realization of what I could do now that I was responsible for cleaning up a mess I never wanted to explain in the first place. There was only one thing I could do and it made me sicker to think about because it was simply too terrible and I'd hate myself forever for even making this decision.

I stumbled over towards the dresser where a pad of paper was sitting and with a shaking hand I reached for the pen thinking to myself that the decent thing to do was leave Alex some kind of a note. The pen was hovering so close to the paper and I couldn't even begin to think about the first thing I wanted to write. The only thing that kept repeating itself in my mind was how sorry I was about everything. How I prayed he wouldn't hate me forever even though I knew there was no other acceptable reaction for him to have given such a situation. I took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down the roaring emotions that continued to collide up inside of my chest and finally slammed the pen down against the paper not even bothering to write a single thing. Instead I made my way over towards the bed and grabbed for the sheets pulling them off the mattress with all of my strength. This was quite the accomplishment considering how much my body was still shaking from the shock. I suppose that was just the adrenaline coursing throughout my veins and for this I was thankful because somehow it kept pushing me along. Especially when all I wanted to do was curl up into the nearest corner and keep sobbing until I'd used up all of the tears which had been saved up inside of my body. That wouldn't be helpful in the slightest, but it would bring me some form of comfort.

Once I had gathered up all of the sheets in my arms I took a few deep breaths for courage and without even glancing back one time I made my way out of the mansion. I knew it as soon as I hit that first step on the stairs that this would be the last time I would be walking around the inside of Alex's mansion and this was my moment to kiss goodbye all of those luxuries I had so much enjoyed. I pulled open the door leading me to the outside where the fresh night air instantly brushed up against the warmth of my face. I hadn't realized how much I had been burning up until I stepped outside and I was instantly grateful for the cool air that was practically wrapping itself completely around my body in some kind of an embrace which was offering me comfort. I pressed the sheets up tighter against my chest trying to stop the fresh tears threatening to come spilling out even though I'd been so convinced that there was no more left inside of my body after everything which had happened. I began to walk along the sidewalk and kept my steps as steady as it was possible despite the fact my legs were still shaking. I had to keep reminding myself one thing as I continued to walk along the sidewalk with only the stars up above to keep me company while I made my escape from a world I had once held so near and dear to my heart.

Don't look back. Whatever you do Tiffani. Don't look back.

I stood there alone on the beach with my bare feet digging into the warm sand as I held in my hands the bloodstained sheets which was the one thing I'd taken with me from Alex's mansion. Ever since that night I had held onto those sheets like somehow they helped to serve me as a reminder of exactly why I had left in the first place, but I was slowly beginning to realize that the truth reason why I was holding onto those sheets is because I was too scared of letting go of the child I had lost. Getting rid of these sheets would be like accepting that the child was gone for good and there was nothing left to do but to start forgetting. To me that seemed like too cruel of a thought and so I'd kept the sheets locked away in a drawer. However on this day I had brought them with me to the beach and together we stood close to the water allowing for the sun to shine down upon us and keep us warm with those powerful rays that danced along the surface of my skin. I was dressed in nothing more than a simple cotton sundress and my blonde hair was falling in curls around my face framing it as best as it could. It was an easy enough look and seemed to give off the appearance that I was nothing more than a carefree girl, even though I felt like the entire weight of the world was heavy upon my shoulders. This is why I knew I needed to do this and now was the right time.

I stepped out further towards the water until my feet were now beneath the surface and the waves began to lap up against the fabric of my dress. I looked down at the sheets and sighed deeply allowing for my fingers to brush up against the surface of the sheets looking at how the dried blood appeared to almost be fading from sight. How ironic considering what I was about to do as soon as I'd be able to work up enough courage. I glanced upwards to the sky taking in how there was not a single cloud in sight and finally with a heavy sigh I lowered the sheets down belong the surface of the water. I was still clinging onto them with my fingertips despite the fact the current was attempting to wash the sheets right out from my grip. I wasn't about to allow it until I was completely ready and for that I needed a few more deep breaths to fill the inside of my lungs. Even though I was letting go of the sheets, I would never let go of the memories, or what might have been and that was more than enough for me to release my grip on the sheets. It wasn't long before the waves carried away the sheets and I was left standing there by myself with the water lapping up around my lower body. I shielded my eyes from the glare of the sun trying to see if I could make out exactly where the sheets had drifted away towards, but that was practically impossible, and perhaps that was a good sign because it was showing me how much it was okay to sometimes simply let go without any warning. It was freeing and now I felt about as free as a bird flying up in the sky away from the rest of the world.

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft
Tough to be tender
Come take my pulse the pace is on a runaway train
Help, I'm alive

Scene 004 - She's Not There

But it's too late to say you're sorry
How should I know, why should I care
Please don't bother tryin' to find her
She's not there

Tiffani Michaels - Everybody seems to think that they know exactly who Tiffani Michaels is, that they can simply define me based on either my actions in the past or by looking at me so they can write me off purely based on my appearance. Oh, she's so cute and so blonde, she's completely harmless and therefore not a threat to me in the slightest! How many people have gone down that road before and realized too late that was probably the biggest mistake they could have ever made? Haven't we evolved yet from the stone age in which people think they can judge somebody just because of the way they look? Or are people, mostly men sadly, still stuck in the dark ages where beautiful equals someone who cannot be viewed as a threat. I have no idea why people would think in such a backward manner, but I know one thing for sure, and that's the simple fact that I want for everybody who's made the decision to be involved in the Path to Valhalla match to forget absolutely everything they think that they know about Tiffani Michaels. All of it is now officially in the past and no longer defines me or the decisions I'll be making where my career is concerned. I've decided it's high time to make a lot of changes in my life so I want to completely erase everything that was once the norm about me and start completely fresh. That's what Ragnarok is to me, a fresh start, and the first chapter in the life of the brand new Tiffani Michaels. No need to try to gather up knowledge about me or try to predict exactly what is going to happen, because all of that kind of thinking is being thrown directly out of the window for good. A new era is about to begin and even though I still have every intention of being recognized as the true official Queen of the Insurgency, I am a new Queen who's being awakened this Sunday, and it's going to make my past reign look like nothing more than mere child's play. Is that a thought which terrifies, because I think it should be, I was quite a peaceful Queen before and now I'm about to completely take the gloves off not looking to spare anybody from my mission to sit myself back onto my throne for good.

Tiffani Michaels - One might scoff thinking that only weeks before I had myself the golden opportunity to be the last entrant in the Path to Valhalla match and I let it slip out from between my fingers. Instead allowing for someone like Gordon Fury to walk away with the so called golden ticket. I can practically hear my doubters now, they'll be claiming that there's no way I can be serious about this match if I let such an opportunity pass me by, and they couldn't be more wrong even if they tried. You see, I was giving this very situation some thought earlier and it suddenly dawned on me being the last entrant in a match like this does nothing more than prove to the world how much of a chicken you are because you're too scared to actually prove to everyone how long you can last under such a stressful situation. Instead you feel it's much more cozy to sit back clinging to the last spot and thinking that it's going to be so easy for you to swoop in and steal the victory from those who actually have been busting their ass trying to actually earn a victory. So, you see, it absolutely makes perfect sense for someone like Gordon Fury to be the one walking in the last one because it's exactly the kind of thing someone who's a complete hypocrite would do and I do believe this is a fact which Gordon Fury has proven many times before in the past. That's why he's going around bragging he's got this match in the bag because he's feeling such full confidence in the fact he's got the last spot. It has nothing to do with his talent or his actual stamina or anything else besides the fact that to him having the last spot practically means a guaranteed victory. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but where exactly does it say that having the last spot means you're going to win the entire damn thing? I think someone is allowing himself to be a little too over-confident and in my own personal experience that always spells disaster and isn't there enough pressure on your shoulders Gordon without you adding to it by putting your own head firmly up your ass?

Tiffani Michaels - It's bad enough at Ragnarok we'll be dealing with the possible situation of yet another confrontation between the Insurgency's own personal version of Romeo and Juliet. Blyssy and Gordon. Awww, aren't they so adorable, especially when Gordon is making a fool out of Blyss in public? Playing her like the fiddle she is and allowing us all to get a good laugh at the expense of the girl he claims to love so deeply. Of course we all know that I'm not the biggest fan of Blyss for reasons that I'm sure by now are quite obvious. Though I imagine she must like me even less now that I went and proved to her that some things never change in this life. It looks like time away from the ring has done nothing in terms of where my talent lies in beating Blyss. Here I thought that she might actually improve in her skills and maybe pose more of a challenge to me, but I was wrong, and yet again Blyss was in the comfortable familiar position of lying flat on her back as I pinned her for yet another win over my jealous little enemy. It's almost too easy now and I'm just giddy with glee because I got to prove what I'd been saying all along since making my return to the Insurgency. How Blyssy is nothing more than a pretender to the throne and she's been riding high on a success she's held on nothing more than borrowed time. Well now, tick tock my dear Blyssy, the clock has begun to tick and it's not going in your favor. I hope you're aware of that and I think that another trick from Gordon should be the last thing on your mind about now. I'd be more worried about the one person you can't seem to beat no matter how hard you try and how I'm about to continue to expose you as the complete fraud you are my dear Blyssy. Everyone will see your true colors shining through and they'll find themselves wondering why they even thought they could put trust into someone who's so fake that she probably cracks underneath the pressure like anything made out of plastic does underneath such high pressure. That's all Blyss is, pretty shiny plastic, who I'm going to enjoy twisting around into such messed up little shapes that nobody will even be able to recognize her after such a long time being twisted up into a complete fuck up of something that might have once been useful. At least you'll serve some kind of a purpose then, right?

Tiffani Michaels - As much fun as it is to pick apart the star crossed lovers of the Insurgency, they don't make up the complete challenge that lies before me in the Path to Valhalla match. Good thing too since that wouldn't offer me much of a challenge at all as far as I'm concerned. So yes, this does mean I'm quite aware of Brandon McDonald's triumph return and how he's been pulling the wool over everybody's eyes this entire time. How grand of him to announce himself in such a big fashion and it was quite nice to see him there in all his glory. He certainly made some good points in which he brought attention to the fact most people think I've lost my edge after losing my championship belt to Molly Reid. This was obviously before my injury and sometimes I can hear those little whispers behind my back of people who are thinking that a loss to Molly Reid is what's shaken me up to the point that I can't ever dominate the way I once did and perhaps they're right to think like that. However it doesn't mean they're completely accurate in their assumptions of where my mental state is at and so Brandon while I do appreciate the concern, I don't think it's really any of your business to try and get into my head to see exactly what might make me tick. I know that you and Molly had your little fling, but I don't think that exactly makes you an expert on everything Tiffani Michaels related. It's cute you tried though and I can appreciate you being on such a high because you think you've got all of this completely wrapped up because you totally blew everyone away with such a surprise revelation, but now the cat is out of the bag. Right? So now that there's no more surprises left, what exactly can you offer us Brandon? Are you just now nothing more than empty promises trying to talk big after weeks of running around with a mask to cover your face? It's all fun and games when nobody knows it's you, there's no expectations or pressure upon your shoulders, but now the harsh glow of the spotlight is right there shining in your face. Can you live up to the expectations you've set for yourself now? Or will this just be another instance of a man disappointing everyone after running his mouth?

Tiffani Michaels - I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case to be honest. I've seen it many times before in the past and even my own sister Tara experience so much more cases of men running their mouths. I'd honestly be disappointed if Brandon turned out to be nothing more than hot air running his mouth until he's all out of steam. I thought that's why we kept Gordon around after all. How many major cases of over inflated egos are we going to be dealing with going into Ragnarok? Is this Path to Valhalla match going to have enough room for these egos or are we going to be all trapped inside of a match where the egos completely dominate to the point where it's become too hard to breathe? We've got Gordon's ego, Blyss' ego, Brandon's ego, and Lord knows who else is going to be strutting around that ring thinking he owns the entire fucking place. Parker? Jack Savage? Corey Bull? Absolutely any other man who's going to try in vain to make a desperate attempt to be remembered as someone who achieved something great. It's a battle alright and it's also a major clashing of the egos for all of those concerned. I'm not going to lie here, I know I have an ego myself, but most of the time when I start talking some shit. Well, I'm usually able to back up my words which is the major difference between myself and most everybody else in the Insurgency. That's why I feel like nobody truly understands who I am and they're just going to be completely blown away in this fucking match. They all think they have it won already, mentally patting themselves on the back, walking around with a little spring in their step. Why I bet that each time they look at their reflections they start congratulating themselves on having won the Path to Valhalla match and how it's something they will be remembered forever as it goes down in the history books. It's adorable really, how quaint to think it's that easy to trick yourself into believing you've already won something you haven't even deserved.

Tiffani Michaels - Yes, that's right, I've said what everybody else is probably too afraid to say at this point. That nobody else deserves this win. So why do I dare to think that I deserve it? Because I was robbed before of things I deserved. Of matches that should have been mine. Of championship belts that were supposed to be around my waist. Do all of you really think I'm about to let myself be robbed of something else that I know belongs to me? I was smart enough to realize being the last entrant was nothing more than a glorified boobie prize and so now I'm smart enough to admit to the simple fact I deserve this win more than anybody else who's going to dare think he's got al of the right stuff enough to carry him all the way to a victory. Notice how I say him? That just shows you how little faith I have in someone like Blyss Lockhart. If I'm not the one who's going to pin her shoulders down to the mat, she's probably going to let herself get tricked by Gordon again, the poor little fool she is has no idea that she's in way over her head in almost any kind of situation especially one that takes place inside of the ring. It's that awful truth nobody wants to admit, but it would seem that I'm the only one with enough balls to speak the truth out loud, and yet everybody is probably going to act like they are so shocked about this revelation because how dare I speak ill against the beloved Blyss Lockhart. I'm not speaking of ill of anyone honestly, all I'm doing is laying out the absolute truth, and if it's something people have trouble swallowing well I don't believe that's my problem at all....now is it? I'm actually walking away scot free and it won't affect the way I sleep in any manner because at least I was able to clear the air and let the truth sit out there for the world to enjoy and prance around with for as long as they can manage such a thing. I'm not going to be pathetic enough to shield myself with a bunch of lies and bullshit.

Tiffani Michaels - That's why I started all of this by making it clear that everybody needs to forget what they think they know about Tiffani Michaels. She's not there anymore, that girl is gone, and she's never coming back. I don't want to live in the past. I talked about it enough where Blyss was concerned last week and yet with that victory over her I was able to prove that I lost none of my edge in the ring and it's filled me with such confidence going into Ragnarok that I don't believe there's anybody who can beat me going into this match. No even Gordon who probably thinks himself the real big man because he did manage to beat me, not even realizing that I practically handed him that victory, which was quite generous of me but now the time to be generous has come to an end. I'm only interested in one thing now and that's taking care of myself and making sure I receive everything which I deserve. I do believe that I deserve to win this match and to take all of the glory that comes with it for myself because, well, I've earned it simply by being better than everyone else who'd even start thinking about lacing up their wrestling boots. The pretenders and big egos for having done absolutely nothing. All of that will be tested at Ragnarok and that's when we'll be able to discard away those that truly are not worthy of making it all the way to the end. No longer will people be able to cling to those sad little moments and half victories that helped them feel like they could soar high above those others, no those wings are about to be clipped for good. I truly hold nothing personal against any of my opponents and yes, that does include Blyssy, I honestly don't know why she hates me so much but I never personally held anything against this girl - I was just not about to lie down to her and pretend like she was anywhere close to my level of talent. That happens to be where I tend to draw the line and she just kept pushing to the point where it needed to be proved. over and over again.

Tiffani Michaels - This is a match which will be filled with so many surprises. None of us have any idea who exactly will make the decision to participate in the Path to Valhalla match. All that we know for sure is that those who choose to enter will be giving it their all for the glory of that chance to wrap some gold around their waste. To be in the main event at the next pay per view event. To see their names up in lights and perhaps even be remembered as the best of the best above all the others. It's turned some heads into ugly directions and made the words come out swinging in the worst fashion. All the bitter feelings and the egos colliding. All of it will need to come to an end and only one can be standing tall at the end. I'm just tired of people thinking they can define me based on what they think they know. It's cute to think you know an entire story, but sometimes one needs to check their facts beforehand, and I'm afraid I'm living in the kind of situation where absolutely nobody has been checking up on their facts. So now I'm going to prove myself the best way that I can, by allowing for my actions to speak much louder than my words ever could. I'd much rather let the others run their mouths because that's usually how they end up sticking their feet deep in their to the point where they end up looking completely ridiculous. Isn't that right Blyss? Gordon? Brandon? Corey? Parker? Anybody and everybody else who's thinking "hey, I can be that guy", and I can win it all because I'm good enough! It's nice to have dreams, isn't it? But what happens when those dreams get shattered? Who's going to hold you as you cry feeling completely devastated and what will you do when you'll be standing there watching me holding onto everything you wanted for yourself instead?

Tiffani Michaels - I'm not afraid. I've never been afraid in my life and Ragnarok will be no different. I've listened to all of those running their mouths, some of them more than they should, and I've taken it all at face value. Simply because I know how to play this game. You talk big, you hope to impress, and then when they bell rings you start praying you'll be lucky enough to claim that victory. However at the Path to Valhalla, I do believe luck will have nothing to do with the outcome at the end, it especially will have nothing to do as far as the order of those coming out will be concerned. Whether you will be the first or the last to step inside of the ring, we all know that the only thing that matters is you end up being the only one standing tall at the end. That is the only important entry and the one we all truly want, now isn't it? So call me bitter, or obsessed, or even washed up if you want. Keep talking about how I've lost my edge and that I'll never get back to the place of dominance from which I reigned before in the past. I also enjoy those who talk about me and try to pretend like they don't care even though they make it so very obvious they care so very much it probably keeps them up all night. Obsession, it's quite hard to hide, and even though you try to swallow it back down. Oh it always comes creeping back out in that little tilt in your voice or the way you keep trying to maintain a steady gaze while failing. It amuses me for sure and I do so enjoy to be amused because it makes the path to that ring all the much more fun for me and it's almost like some twisted version of foreplay I enjoy having with my opponents. Do you all think you can handle it? Can you handle me? I do hope so because I'm throwing everything I have into this match at Ragnarok. It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a brand new fucking Tiffani Michaels. Get ready.

Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she acted, the color of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

Lyrical Credits
Stand Still, Look Pretty The Wreckers {Listen!}
Doll Parts Hole {Listen!}
Help, I'm Alive Metric {Listen!}
She's Not There Neko Case & Nick Cave {Listen!}
Back to top Go down
http://iamunicornis.tumblr.com

I am Doll Parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: