Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is an A and B Conversation...So C Your Ass Out!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Is an A and B Conversation...So C Your Ass Out!!! Empty
PostSubject: This Is an A and B Conversation...So C Your Ass Out!!!   This Is an A and B Conversation...So C Your Ass Out!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:13 am

I can usually find shit to do to occupy my time, but ever since I got signed with this wrestling promotion I seem a whole helluva lot more antsy. I can't stay busy. I found out earlier today that my first match is gonna be a six person tag match with that crazy bitch Sage on one side and me on the other. It figures that I am teaming with two fellas that my mentor, Vinnie Van Rose, don't like too well. One being James Shark, IWF's self proclaimed put upon nigger, and yes I used the n word. The other is one of IWF's crumpet eating douche nozzles in Tyson Rowle. I don't really have a problem with this guy but, like all guys, he will underestimate me.....

Like I said I can't find enough to do to get my mind off things. I have finished the rebuild on the 68 Camaro that was my side project and I overhauled the exhaust on 2 BMW's already....Not exactly easy work. But at least I can put the Civic up for awhile and maybe just maybe have reliable transportation....As I was getting lost inmy own thoughts Will started yelling fro me from our office....

Will: Mercedes, hon, D is back here throwing shit around again....Come take care of your mess....

...D was Desmond, my ex fiancee and father of my baby boys. He felt the need to take them from me when they were young and holds my shitty jobs and living conditions over my head whenever he can. If he is in there ranting, it means he found out about my newest venture.....I went into the office and stared holes into his back....

Mercy: What in the blue hell do you want D??? If this about the IWF, you can kiss my ass. Once I get enough money to get that good lawyer up on that billboard, I am gonna quit it and sue your ass right into the poor house. I hope the soup kitchen likes them ugly Armani suits....

Desmond: How do you think Professional Wrestling will be good for your case....You are going to be gone all the time and the boys won't even give a good God damn about you....

Mercy: I am their Mother, you sick fuck and if I know anything I know I will never ever forget my children and they won't ever give up on me. Chuck Matthews assured me that if I can't find someone to knock you down a peg he will do it for me. God why do I let you get to me.....

.....I turned from him so he wouldn't see the tears welling up inmy eyes....But he knew, he always knew exactly how to push me over the edge....Damn him....

Desmond: Think what you want Mercedes, I know what is going to happen just as well as you do. You will give up on this just like everything else. I am always right and you know it....

....I jumped at him from across the room slapping him as hard as I could.....

Mercy: You don't know shit D, I am gonna take this train as far as it goes and I will run you the fuck over if you stand in my way this time....

....He didn't say anything else he just turned on his heel anger flaming from his eyes. I flopped into a chair head in my hands as I heard his Jag peel out of my parking lot....Will sat next to me trying to comfort me. God men are morons....

Will: Mercy, he is gonna win you know that don't you??

Mercy: Fuck you Will, you ain't no better than any other man I have ever met....You stick around til the shit hits the fan then you will run just like the rest.

....I threw his hand off my shoulder and stormed back into the bay to focus on something that wouldn't make me feel this way....All helpless and small......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Match
So now it's my time to talk. My time to tell these "Men" exactly what I think of each and every one of them huh? I have seen Vinnie go up against some of the bigger names here and have his hand raised high. No reason that I can't do the same.....

.......Let me take each of ya in order of my issue with ya. Shark, you and I don't have to like one another, but we sure as hell have to be on the same page. I may be a weak lil woman in your eyes and not worth your time, but trust this, if you underestimate me like the others will and have, I will put your big black ass down just like a pit bull that's gotten out of line. Vinnie says you are his issue, but you cross me and he won't have to worry about taking you out. You and I have to coexist for one match and that's it. We notch the W and move on....Got it....

....As for you Mr. Black.... I am glad you don't care who it is in the ring with you but you have it a bit twisted. You are gonna find out who the most Beautiful Dangerous woman is in this place. Me, Mercedes "Mercy" Thompson...The Fallen Angel. You talk of putting Shark, Rowle and me out, well it's gonna be mighty hard to do when my 450 Splash hits you from the corner and you are dreaming of that big titted Asian "maid" of yours....

.....Sage, my lil crack whore, you have yet to open your lil mouth. Where ya hidin' at girl. I am in this match for one reason and one reason only!!! It's to make sure you feel the wind rush out of your body as I slam into you and lock up that leg for the 1, 2, 3....Come at me, Sis .... I am waiting....
Back to top Go down

This Is an A and B Conversation...So C Your Ass Out!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: