Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon   Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

SINGLES MATCH
Ezekiel Task
[vs]
Mammon

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon   Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 pm

(I am assuming this is a promo so let's just roll with that, and I am also assuming this promo is during the night of the match, so again let's just roll with that. Now to the rp.)

Mammon was in his limo, yes his Limo. He was sitting in the limo as the Driver was making his way towards. Stadium where his match will be held against some guy. He of course had his equipment for the match, his boots, socks, boxers, jeans, and no shirt. That his equipment without any form of pads, pads were for jobbers who wanted to fight another match to keep there careers and make money. Mammon did not use pads never did. He thought they were for the weak. He still had no idea what he would say in the ring once he got there but that was for another time, right now he was thinking about doing something huge, and by huge he meant something extreme. Or maybe not doing that at all he still has not decided what to do yet.

Once they arrived the driver parked and Mammon exited, Mammon told the driver to wait until the show was over. And went off, once he arrived at the ramp, his music rolled.

Bloody technical issues with the crew it should have rolled a minute ago. Never mind that, as he stared into the big crowd as the crowd was silent at the new wrestler in IWF. He slowly made his way towards the ring making his ways towards the steps, and over the middle rope hooking his right leg of the middle rope then stepping over with the left he made his way towards middle of the ring and demanded a mic which he was given. He looked around the crowd and spoke.

Mammon: Hi, fans. I am not here to be liked or disliked I Can care a rats ass about you and everyone in the locker room. Including half the staff that run this place.

The Crowd"Boooooooooooooo" him

Mammon: There we go feed me, you little torts. I hope you little clungs that buy tickets to this show enjoy this match I am going to have with my opponent because he will be left with his neck broken. After I deliver my finisher.

The crowd boooed him again.

Mammon: Lovely, is that all you can say is booo? Really fruitless mates, I hope you get some friends, because your going to see me in IWF for the next twenty years. So enjoy it. How I must say, I am going to enjoy man handing my opponent he won't know what hit him. I am happy I came here, though IWF is going to be a bit different since I am here, I am going to give the Broad of Directions if there are any ideas for a match of mine. A Ten Men Ladder match inside a Fire roped ring. That would be quite the set up. And they would have to get the ladder while the ropes are on fire which is rather difficult so that would be great. And getting burned and so on really fun.

He said slowly while he waited for his opponent to come out and attempt to talk some trash talking and earning some screen time.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon   Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 pm

The camera pans in to see Noah Philips standing at a podium inside of a church.

Noah Philips: Welcome to the church of Ezekiel Task...

Noah opens his bible and smile.

Noah Philips: So I give you Ezekiel Task...

Noah Philips leaves the podium and he is replaced by Ezekiel.

Ezekiel Task: Oh my brothers and sisters in the time of Genesis we all know that God created man he do so in his own image and mankind lived in a paradise. But sadly the first Eve the fist woman created convinced Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge. With that action mankind would come to know the power of sin. Because sadly we live in a world that is a world that is corrupted by the evil powers of sin. However, despite all of that we are all still all the children of GOD....

But as the children of God we do have many certain undeniable responsibility's and the most important of those being we most spread the word of God. Not just to one person, not to just two people, not to just three people but to all of the children of GOD...

My fellow children of God you most realize as I have that the unfaithful most be punished by the faithful. Because having faith in God is your only true path to salvation. Because despite the fact that my career is at but it's Genesis the time spoken of in the Book of Revelation will soon be upon us and only those with undying faith in God will be saved...

So is it time that I preach of an Exodus to prove the faith of those who fallow me? No because God wants me to show them the power if undying faith. But this week I fell as if I am facing a man with no faith and for that this man must be destroyed...

Some may call this a David versus Goliath battle...

But those that think that are so dumb some may even say stupid. Because I am not a small man by any means...

In fact you could say I myself am a Goliath...

And in being Goliath you will be sing a war tonight...

Between two men that could not be more different. Because I know that I am a man of God and I am not even sure what Mannon is....

So I will pray for him...

Not because I want him to have a chance in this match. But because he is going to need all the prating that he can get to stand a chance in this match between the two of us. Because as man of
God like myself I know he will be watching me.

I know that he will have my back...

And yes I know that Mammon will fall and be humbled before God. I know some may ask how I know these things but it is in fact so easy to know these things and all of you know it...

God is watching and God is more vengeful then I am and he will be vengeful on all of you. Mammon you are not ready to face me and you dare and act like you are. I will spite you and send you to the very depths of hell it's self...

So now the question is are you ready for such a challenge? And if I have to be honest no you are not. God is great , God is good and God will bring me a victory. So with that let us pray Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us,and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever Amen.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon   Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Task [vs] Mammon
Page 1 of 1