Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh Empty
PostSubject: Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh   Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Pariah
[vs]
Imanov Chovsceh

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
SpecOps

PostSubject: Mission 1: Return to Action   Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:01 am

8:22 PM PST
August 9th, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Jefferson Residence

It had been an interesting week for Imanov and now that he had returned to the wrestling world things would be even more interesting. Which is why he was taking some time to relax before he made his thoughts known about his upcoming match.

"Damn it!"

This utterance is issued as Imanov watches his marine blow up on the television screen. With a sigh the end of game message appears on the screen.

"Sorry man but you should have kept moving."

"Story of my life James."

Imanov hands over the control to the person sitting next to him. Once the controller was out of his hand Imanov stands up then walks out of the room. He steps into the kitchen and grabs some water before leaning against the counter.

"You okay man?"

"Yeah I am James. Honestly getting a bit nervous thinking about my return match. After all my last stint in the IWF was while I was still drinking. I don't know if I am ready to handle going out there sober."

James looks at Imanov thoughtfully understanding what the man was saying. They had met when James had visited the rehab center to visit one of his Pure Wrestling Empire Academy students. It was a meet that had change both their lives as it had put into motion something that would forever change the wrestling industry. Hell to be honest what they had started could very well change the entire world before it was over.

"Imanov would it help if I came out there with you and stood in your corner?"

"If that wouldn't be too much of an issue man. I am rattled at having been automatically tossed into the Main Event on my first night back in the ring."

A companionable silence falls upon the pair as Imanov downs his glass of water. As he did he couldn't help but wish it had been vodka instead. He shudders slightly as he refills the glass carefully forcing his body to stay still.

"Well you deserve the spot Imanov and you need to embrace this chance. I have been there before and trust me when I say that you have been given a great gift. Who knows you could very well capture the Underground Title and help the group get into place. You are frontman for this campaign and will have all of our support. Now how about we head back out there and get back to the game?"

Imanov nods slightly as he downs the water before setting the glass down. He had to be strong for his family and for the purpose he had found.

"That sounds like a plan. We can talk about my match tomorrow."

"Yeah that sounds like a plan. I better get back to make sure I still have a living room. Jessica will kill me if it is thrashed when she gets home."

Imanov nods as he refills the glass with yet more water. He had to figure out a better means to keep his addiction in check but for now he had it under control. With a determined show of self control he downs the water then sets the empty glass top down on the counter. As soon as his hand leaves the glass Imanov turns away from the sink and heads out of the kitchen.

7:46 AM PST
August 10th, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Pure Wrestling Empire Academy

The Pure Wrestling Empire Academy was rarely empty these days. The varied nature of the training staff alone ensured that someone with a set of keys was always around to keep the place running. That and for people like Imanov who started the day with the sun it served a good place to get his morning exercises in. It was a habit that was getting back into in response to his stint in rehab. In all honesty he didn't know how he had allowed himself to sink so far into the bottle but knew that he could never go back. Meeting James was a godsend that had allowed Imanov a chance to reclaim his family and his sense of pride. He had to admit that the training facility he was in was geared towards just about any type of wrestling you could imagine and that was the reason he was here.

"Morning Imanov, how long you been here?"

"About two hours Kieth. Know when James will be in?"

"If he is on time I would expect to see him an hour or so. After I warm up want me to spar with you?"

Imanov grins looking at the other man with a bit of marvel. Ever since he had first came by the gym everyone had made him feel as he was part of something. He nods slightly to signal an affirmative and watches as Keith, one of the school's first students and now full time trainer, walks off. The man's self confidence and overall easy to get along with demeanor made Imanov feel at home. Speaking of home Imanov looks at the clock then decides he had to take the risk, he needed to hear his wife's voice. With a sigh of troubled anticipation he does a cool lap around the gym before heading to get a drink from one of the water fountains. Once he had steeled his nerve to the point he knew that he couldn't do anything but make the call, Imanov heads to one of the phones and dials the number to home. As soon the phone starts to ring Imanov takes a deep breath in pained anticipation. Finally the phone picks up and voice speaks to him in Polish.

"Erika, it is a pleasure to talk with you. I am fine but I only have a few minutes right now. Can I talk to Anya please?"

Imanov takes a breath as he hears the phone being handed off. The voice on the other end is now that of his slightly estranged wife Anya. As she speaks a greeting Imanov can hear her frustration with him mixed with the hope that he really was keeping to his word.

"Anya, I love you Babe. I know that I told you I had stopped drinking and had met some new friends. Remember that wrestling company I started working with before I went to rehab? They offered me a new contract and I am getting a main event match my first night back."

Imanov closes his eyes as tears start to fall down his face while listening to her tell him that she had always known he was better than what his drunken stupor allowed him to be. As it was turning out his wife had been right about quite a few things. Yet, he didn't know how to make it up to her.

"Babe, I will see about making it home after the show for about a week."

This causes a happy screech to echo from the phone.

"Hey Babe tell Vera I love her. I have to go now my sparring partner is ready."

The phone call ends causing Imanov to cry some more. He wipes the tears away and then turns away from the phone to go spar with Keith.

~*~*~*~*~

An hour later we see Imanov sitting at a table with an stack of folders and a box of what looked to be cds. It was the compiled match history of the current IWF roster. More important was the open folder that was sitting in front of Imanov. He had read through the folder several times and had come to the same conclusion each time. This was going to be an interesting match up.

"So what do you think?"

"What I see is a veteran of the ring who has had a run of bad luck. Bad luck that has forced him to restart his career.Many would say he has the experience factor in this match but I don't think it will come down to that being the deciding factor. No James, I think Pariah is the perfect man to use for my return match. I need to send a message that I am a changed man and what better way than to do in that ring. I know many people aren't going to like me after my last stint in the company but I wasn't sober then."

Imanov stops speaking for a moment as James nods in agreement.

[color=lightblue]"I now are a changed man Imanov now you need to show the world that. Like I said last night I will be in your corner for your match. Also I think you should know that I will be turning in the final paperwork for my own IWF contract. You will not be alone out there and no matter what happens against Pariah I know you will do your best. Just focus on the match and I will see if Pariah is worth helping.

"That sounds like a plan James. I know you have been missing the action. Oh, remind me to ask for next Underground off. I told Anya that I would make it home for a week and I need to go see my little girl. If you are going to be on the roster than next week should be your debut."

"So am I interrupting something boys?"

Imanov looks up to see his half-sister Kyuubi standing there. The fact that the world was too blind to pick up the clues he had given wasn't his fault.

"No Lu Chen, we are just going over Pariah's folder and planning out how to make an impact next show. Imanov here is going to see about getting Underground 7 off so he can visit the family. I am going to be getting back into the ring that week so everything should be progressing nicely. We are schedule to make the big reveal at From the Ashes."

"That is good. The General will be pleased to hear that."

WIth that the group get into a discussion that dissects every known fact about Imanov's opponent.
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh   Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 am

Name: Jackson Sinclair
Date: Months Before the Trial
[OFF CAMERA]

"So, as you can see, Mr. al-Ahteen, my company is in prime position to handle all of your assets."

Sinclair smiles warmly at the elderly Arabian man sitting across from him. His translator relays Sinclair's words to al-Ahteen, who nods and smiles before speaking in rapid Arabic back.

"Da'ja al-Ahteen is most impressed with your company, Mr. Sinclair. It would seem that we share a common vision, and al-Ahteen would be honored to put Dragon Head Industries under your company's control."

Sinclair smiles.

"That is simply marvelous news. Now, before we continue, I think-"

Sinclair pauses, eyeing something over al-Ahteen's shoulder.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Sinclair?"

Sinclair shakes his head.

"Nothin', sir. Nothin at all. Just, ah...something came up."

He slides his business card across the table to al-Ahteen.

"I'll have my people call your people."

Sinclair bows to Da'ja al-Ahteen, and rushes out of the restaurant. He bursts through the door, and sees who he's looking for. He grabs the man by the shoulder, turning him around.

"Jackson Sinclair. What a surprise."

Sinclair narrows his eyes, looking at the man.

"You were spyin' on me, weren't you?"

The man smirks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I happen to frequent this place. I love their s-"

"You work for Ramsey. I'm not dumb. Now you tell me, what were you doin' back in that restaurant?"

The man smiles.

"Mr. Ramsey pays good money to keep eyes and ears on his competition. It's just business, Mr. Sinclair. Surely you can appreciate that."

Sinclair sneers.

"You can go an' tell you boss, then...you tell him I got my eye on him. You tell that slime Ramsey that his time is comin', and it's comin' soon."

"Is that a threat, Mr. Sinclair?"

"It's a promise. Now git."

The man smirks, and walks off. Sinclair watches him head off, growling.

"You'll get what's comin', Ramsey..."

He shakes his head, and heads off the other direction, pulling out his cell phone. He flips through his phone, reading an email. He crashes into a young woman, leaning against a wall near an alley. She holds a lit cigarette between her fingers. She catches herself on the wall, managing to keep her footing. Sinclair catches her, helping her stand up straight.

"Terribly sorry about that, ma'am."

The woman smiles at Sinclair, running her hand down his face.

"Ah..Merci, monsieur."

Sinclair's smile fades slightly as her other hand comes to a rest on Sinclair's leg. She gives him a rather seductive smirk.

"Irons-nous à votre endroit?"

Sinclair takes a step back from the woman, and shows the ring on his finger, laughing nervously.

"Sweetheart, I appreciate the offer, but I'm married."

The woman stares at him.

"I don't sleep around."

The woman smirks, her hand on her hip.

"But you speak French? I must admit, Mr. Sinclair, I'm impressed."

She stands up straight, extinguishing her cigarette on the brick wall. She suddenly seems to have dropped her helpless nature. Her stance is confident. Powerful. Sinclair appears taken aback, but smiles at her.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a man of many talents, Mrs...?"

The woman offers her hand.

"Miss, please. Moreau. Colette Moreau."

Her voice, though now speaking English, still maintains a strong French accent. Jackson takes her hand and gently kisses it.

"A pleasure, Miss Moreau."

Colette smiles, and makes a waving motion with her hand. A stretch limo pulls up, stopping at the curb. Moreau motions towards her car.

"Let's talk business, shall we?"

Sinclair graciously opens the door, allowing Colette to slide inside. Sinclair crawls in after her, taking a seat opposite her in the back of the car.

"Such a gentleman, Mr. Sinclair."

Sinclair smiles.

"Is this how you greet all your potential business partners, Miss Moreau?"

Colette smirks, and unwraps the shawl from around her neck, revealing a tight-collared dress that clings tightly to her slender body.

"I should think that you, of all people, can appreciate the importance of looking inconspicuous?"

Sinclair laughs.

"You'd be surprised."

Colette nods.

"Well...I think you will be most interested in what I have to offer."

Sinclair raises an eyebrow.

"And what might that be, darlin'?"

"Information on the Horus Corporation, and Blake Ramsey."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pariah
Date: Present

[ON CAMERA]

Pariah: "So last week, I found myself back on the winning side. That's good. That's what I was hoping to do. Bobby O'Day, hyped as one of the best up and comers in the Underground, and he couldn't stop me. In fact...aside from a minor slipup against Cryptic, I would go so far as to say that I've been unstoppable.

And now, I find myself against you, Mr. Chovsceh.

You're a military man, aren't you? You're a fighter. You're trained for combat, and I'm not sure you really know anything else.

So what's your plan, Chovsceh? See, there's a thing about the military types. They always follow orders. They're cogs in the machine. That's what you are, isn't it? You're a gear. A cog. You're just a piece of something bigger. Now, I won't pretend I'm not concerned with who those higher powers are...but I do know that you're not it. You're answering to someone else.

And that's what sets us apart, Chovsceh. Yeah, I'll admit. I'm here because I was assigned to be here. But...I'm free to do what I please. I'm not on anyone's agenda. I'm not following anyone's orders. I'm here to win. I'm here to fight.

I'm here to beat you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh   Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pariah [vs] Imanov Chovsceh
Page 1 of 1