Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Ashes III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

From The Ashes III Empty
PostSubject: From The Ashes III   From The Ashes III I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 am

From The Ashes III Countdown-o

As the cameras open up to IWF's first ever live press conference ever the scene is Times Square in New York City. New York, the place where hopes and dreams are the driving force. The Empire City is the setting. IWF Superstars have gathered together under one roof to answer questions from the press, in order to help promote From the Ashes III. On Sunday, August 25th on IWF's biggest night under the bright lights of Yankee Stadium, a sold out crowd will bare witness to the largest professional wrestling event in the history of the sport.

The cameras cut through the streets to a large line full of screaming fans wearing their favorite superstar merch, waving their homemade signs proudly. With the world buzzing and everyone waiting the screen pans out to show the entire Radio City Music Hall decked out for IWF.

From The Ashes III Presshead_zps6231bf56

IWF: FROM THE ASHES III - PRESS CONFERENCE
LIVE FROM RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL IN NEW YORK, NY

One by one the members of the press begin to file into the venue each getting their chances to setup shop before the crowd is allowed to enter. Camera after camera being setup it's obvious how truly big the event has become. The IWF banners hang proudly from the mezzanines. The Phoenix Tron has been placed behind the podium where graphics for each match on the card pop up one after the other.

Just as the press finish setting up the crowd is allowed to enter. The tone immediately changes as the fans entire the venue. What was once just a bunch of clicking of tripods being put into place and the snapping for test shots being shot is now filled with yelling wrestling fans.

Pouring into the upper levels and furthest lower level the fans take their seats in time before the wrestlers can come out to take their seats.

From The Ashes III Pressermain_zps312fac8c

"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"

The fans continue to chant and stomp their feet as Preston Poppycock walks out to the podium dawning a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, black leather vest, black skinny slacks, boots and his hair in a mess as usual. Stepping in front of the podium Preston clears his throats listening to the IWF fans.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Preston Poppycock:
Thank you, 'ow's everyone doing tonight?

*CROWD CHEERS*

Preston Poppycock:
Bloody well I take it. Right, let's get to it shall we? Tonight we make 'istory with the first ever LIVE press conference from IWF in the 'istory of this 'ere company.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Preston Poppycock:
In just a few moment we'll 'ave the IWF Superstars participating in tonights press conference take the stage I'll open the floor for questions from the press. Well then allow me to introduce to you the superstars participating tonight...

Just then Radioactive by Imagine Dragons begins to play of the venue's sound system. The fans get up out of their feet feeling the From the Ashes III theme song. Cameras pan around capturing the crowd. Each IWF superstar slowly begins to walk out and up the steps heading towards their chairs as Preston Poppycock names them all off.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Preston Poppycock:
Give it up folks for Ashe Corvin, Storming Raven, Jack Savage, Sah'ta Thor, John Tolly, Parker Wayde, Sean Libby, Flex Johnson, Tim Patrick, Blyss Lockhart, Gordon Fury, Brandon Macdonald will join us live via satellite and of course Alex Dillinger.

*CROWD CHEERS*

From The Ashes III FTA3spacer_zpsa4627c8f

Preston Poppycock:
I will now open the floor for our first IWF superstar. First up to the podium tonight is none other than Ashe Corvin!

*CROWD BOOS*

Ashe Corvin brushes past Preston Poppycock asserting his authority as he walks up to the podium ignoring the boos from the crowd. Leaning down with his hands clutching the sides of the podium Ashe prepares to answer the questions from the press. The first reporter starts us off.

Reporter One:
Ashe, you've been away from IWF for so long and recently returned and impressed the world with a great match and victory.  Do you think a win at From the Ashes will launch your career to the next level?"

Ashe Corvin:
Of course I do.  Not many people remember the first time I was here.  When I won the now defunct Uprising Title.  Only reason I ever left was due to some attack in my hotel room shortly after winning.  Thought I could make it back in time for the following battlegrounds but docs wouldn't clear me.  So I was stripped.  This time around things will be different.

Reporter Two:
If you could face anyone in a match at From the Ashes who would it be and why?

Ashe Corvin:
Even though he isn't around right now, Remington.  He and I have a long history together.  Hell I used to wrestle with and against his father, Powerhouse.

Reporter Three:
"Mr. Corvin, how does it feel to be back in IWF?"

Ashe Corvin:
"Feels great.  I honestly didn't want to leave when I did,  but health is more important than kicking asses."

Joey Miles:
You’ve had a shotty career here in IWF, I can beat you. How’d you get on the pay-per-view what favors were given?

Ashe Corvin:
"You think your bitch ass can beat me?  Fine then, step up or shut the fuck up.  Ain't no 'favors' given.  Front office knows my talent, why else would I get booked on a show?"

Lilah:
What are your chances of winning this match going into Sunday? Do you feel as though you should be considered the favorite?

Ashe Corvin:
"Chances of winning?  Better than most that's for damn sure.  And of course I should be considered a Favorite, I'm the only one in this match to have held a title in IWF.

Reporter Four:
Do you consider yourself to be injury prone?

Ashe Corvin:
"Injury prone?  No.  I got viciously attacked when I first left IWF.  It would have put anyone out.  I came back not at 100% cause I thought I could handle it.  I was proven wrong.  Im at 100% right now and nothing short of a nuke strike is gonna keep me from rising to the top."

Paige Daniels:
This being IWF’s biggest pay-per-view of the year do you feel the pressure to open the show and get the crowd started?

Ashe Corvin:
"It's just another match to me.  I'm gonna go out there and do what I do.  I have opened and headlines major shows like this in every place I have wrestled."

Lilah:
Who is the bigger competition in your match on Sunday, Frank or Kyuubi?

Ashe Corvin:
"If I have to choose it would be Kyuubi.  On the simple fact she DID break the arms of one of the scheduled opponents I had in my return match.  Can't overlook something like that."

With that the floor is closed for further questions directed towards Ashe Corvin. He steps away from the podium and heads towards his seat as Preston Poppycock takes the podium once again.

Preston Poppycock:
Coming up next to the podium is Storming Raven...

*CROWD BOOS*

Clapping his hands Preston smiles widely only to be shoved out of the way by Storming Raven causing Tim to jump up. Alex restrains Tim patting him on the chest to relax as Preston holds out a thumbs up indicating that he's good to go before he cowers down into his seat.

Reporter One:
"Storming Raven, you have betrayed your closest friend and committed unspeakable acts towards his family.  Why?"

Storming Raven:
"No reason, I just like doing things like that."

Reporter One:
"You have challenged a man who fought entire armies and police forces overseas, and has been in the most horrific hardcore matches, to a Trail of Tears match.  Why do this?  Many consider Tim Patrick to be IWF's Hardcore Icon."

Storming Raven:
"Well you just answered your own question, now didn't you? Tim WAS the Hardcore Icon, but like countless others before him he's getting a little long in the tooth. It's time for someone else to step up and take the mantle. Someone more deserving."

Reporter One:
"Can you please explain what the Trail of Tears match is and what we should expect on Sunday?"

Storming Raven:
"A trail of tears match is quite simple. Have you not seen the previous three or four? However many it's been. However many it's been I've only lost one by the way...It's a 20 foot cage, wrapped in barbed wire and broke glass. Inside are some of the most insane weapons known to man. One side is on fire, one side is electrified,and for this occasion one side is covered in C4. The other side is just the barbed wire and broken glass. While inside the cage, the match is pinfall or submission. If one of us happens to climb out of the cage, and let's face it'd most likely be me, it doesn't end. The other opponent must follow or forfeit. It then becomes last man standing."

Reporter Two:
How can someone be so evil and emotionless and yet be romantically connected to Ladyhawke?

Storming Raven:
"I don't consider myself evil, but that really has nothing to do with love does it? Even Hitler had Eva Braun."

Reporter Three:
There has been a lot of negative press on your treatment towards women, what do you have to say to those critics?

Storming Raven:
"Negative treatment toward women? On the contrary I love women, it's management who puts them in harm's way when they put them in a match with me. Though just look at history, Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships. Delilah cut the hair of Samson, rendering him powerless. A woman called for the head of John the Baptist...Need I go on?"

Reporter Four:
After this match against Tim, what is up next for Storming Raven?

Storming Raven:
Stupid question, next!

Reporter Five:
Do you feel you represent the Cherokee nation well?

Storming Raven:
"Yes I do. After all this time, I'm the only one still fighting for the injustices done to our people so long ago."

Lilah:
It’s been my experience that the good guy always wins, what’s not to say that this won’t be the case come Sunday?

Storming Raven:
"That's cute. Welcome to the real world, where heroes die, men open fire in a school, a man bombs a marathon for no apparent rhyme or reason. and a plethora of other retched acts The world is a dark place. You may say those people didn't win, but they got their fifteen seconds of fame...so,didn't they? After all that's all anyone really wants now."

Paige Daniels:
Mr.Raven, have you received any death threats from the fans over your recent actions?

Storming Raven:
"From fans? Heh no, they know better."

Chris Mosh:
“Do you and Nekora dress up like hipsters? Is Sunday one of those nights and will you eat breakfast at midnight?”

Storming Raven:
"Yes, Chris. We eat hipsters for breakfast. I'm through with these questions..."

Storming Raven lurches away from the microphone leaving behind a slew of reporters begging for more time to ask him questions. Preston widens his eyes mouthing "ooookayyy" before stepping to the podium for a third time.

Preston Poppycock:
Next up to the podium...JACK SAVAGE!

*CROWD BOOS*

Savage walks up with a t-shirt that reads "Savannah: Bitch on a Collar" along with his blacked out Hollywood stunner shades he steps up grinning from ear to ear. Wiping his brow with his right hand Savage leans down looking out at the sea of reporters.

Reporter One:
"How do you intend to make it to main event status?"

Jack Savage:
I thought the answer to that question would be obvious I am Jack FUCKING SAVAGE!!! I will always find away to get what I FUCKING WANT!!! Until now I just have not wanted it bad enough that I guess... But now I want it so until I am back where I belong with a title belt warped around my waist Kelly and Howard will not be at ring side with me...Maybe even when I get back where I belong they wont be back with me at ring side.

Lilah:

Jack Savage:
This may sound strange to some of you but the man that I would love to face at a future From the Ashes would be one of my best friends in life Alex Dillinger. Because I know the type of match that Alex and I would put on for the fans of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation... And because the last time we went at it he taught me a lesson about no mater how much you might like or respect someone that you just need to go at it and I would love to have one epic match with a man that I can truly say is my best friend.

Paige Daniels:
There have been talks of you needing an attitude adjustment and are just simply unpleasant to be around backstage, how do you respond?

Jack Savage:
First of all in this line of work you need an attitude and there are going to be times when you are unpleasant to be around so the people that think that way can go FUCK THEMSELVES!!!

Reporter Two:
Can Jack Savage become a world champion again?

Jack Savage:
I can and will be a world champion again. The fact that none of you think that I can is what is going to drive me to doing it.

Reporter Three:
Who are the top five superstars you’ve ever had the pleasure of working with?

Jack Savage:
Wow the top five guys that I have ever worked with in the ring. That is a little bit of a tough one but I would have to say my good friends Alex Dillinger and Ace Static would top that list followed by Kaden Kessler and Cory Bull and to round out that short list I could have to say a man that I hate with a fiery passion the very talented Jonathan Cage....

Chris Cryptic:
“Mr. Savage, I believe I can thoroughly destroy you inside of that ring. I can’t remember the last time you’ve even won a match and neither can these people. What make you deserve to sit up there when we all know you should be out here and I should be up there?”

Jack Savage:
You're just jealous because I am more talented then you are Christopher. You're jealous that I am a member of the UECW Hall of Fame. I know know I belong up here and I am going to prove it, I promise you that.

Reporter Four:
You’ve been tied to HFF as well as The Empire, is Jack Savage just a sidekick now?

Jack Savage:
Watch you will find out that I am much more than a sidekick.

Reporter Five:
Many women’s lib groups have pegged you as being a chauvinist pig even going as far to say that you should be fired. What do you have to say to those women activists?

Jack Savage:
These women want to get into a wrestling ring with a man they will be treated like a man. Even when I am proving them to be nothing more useless little girls.

Reporter Six:
From the Ashes is the largest professional wrestling event to ever be held at Yankee Stadium, how do you feel about being part of this historic event?

Jack Savage:
I would rather it be held at Fenway Park in the shadow of the Green Monster.

Reporter Seven:
The match for From the Ashes between you and Savannah has been made a dog collar match. Do you have any strategies or predictions going into the match?

Jack Savage:
There will be lots of blood. This match will not be for the faint of heart. I've got that bitch on a leash, right where she belongs. Tune in Sunday...

With that Jack Savage leaves the podium and heads over to take his seat on the left side of the podium. Preston steps up and nods his head a few times as the crowd gets ready to see the next person get called up to the podium for their turn on the hot seat. Before we continue though we cut to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

From The Ashes III Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes III   From The Ashes III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 am

From The Ashes III SpISaXc

Coming back in from commercial break we join Preston Poppycock as he stands in front of the podium to announce the next superstar up.

Preston Poppycock:
Next up ladies and gents...SAH'TA THOR!!!

*MIXED REACTION*

Reporter One:
"What are the motives behind the Empire of Blood?  What are you trying to accomplish?"

Sah'ta Thor:
That is an interesting question best answered with a few facts. I first created the Empire of Blood back in 2007 with a group of guys who nobody else even considered to be anything. The motive the was to show the world that you didn't need to be forged out of a certain mold to be a great wrestler. In the years since the mission has evolved to continue on outside of the ring but never has the original motive been lost. Take a look at the people I have tried to help in the Empire of Blood and you will notice that all of them have been deemed as less than the rest of the roster in some fashion. Take Macho Messiah and how no one ever gave him the time of day until I did. I did this because I saw the potential for greatness inside of him if I could help him step forward.  Sure we may not be best to ever hit the ring but you will never find the spirit of quit within us. We are a group of warriors who still believe that you leave it all in the ring and see where things lie when the dust settles. As for what I hope to accomplish with the Empire of Blood, well that is a lot easier to answer. In the end like I want to prove to the world that guys like me, who don't have the look of the sport, can make history in this business. The bottom line is with the Empire of Blood you don't need to be socially acceptable to be a star.

Reporter One:
"Were you really that surprised that Storming Raven was responsible for the kidnapping of Tim Patrick's girlfriend, Cody?"

Sah'ta Thor:
Truthfully yes I was. Sure I knew that someone in the Empire of Blood had been looking to cause Tim some pain but never did I think it was Storming Raven. After all, we all know how Tim and Storming Raven saw each other as brothers. I had to let something happen to get a clue at who it was but like I said it happened faster than I could act to prevent the eventual outcome. I knew that Storming Raven was a troubled soul, part of why I invited him to join the Empire of Blood in the first place, but I didn't realize that it was that bad.

Lilah:

Sah'ta Thor:
If I had a chance to choose an opponent for From the Ashes it would have to be Steel Angel. The reasoning for this is because of the all the people on the IWF roster he is the most like me at the core of his being. He is is a fighter who has no qualms about putting his body on the line to get what he wants in the ring. Look at his record and the fact that he has no problem getting extreme if he needs to. He is a future IWF Hall of Famer and I want to see how I compare to him.

Halestorm:
“Personally I know I could beat you, do you think it’s fair for the Underground to be left off of the pay-per-view?”

Sah'ta Thor:
Personally I do think that it is unfair of Alex Dillenger to go back on his word that there would be an Underground Championship Match at From the Ashes. Yet, from what I have seen so far of his tenure as the I can't say that I am all that surprised. However, I will take it one step further and say that I think Underground stars should have been included on the card in some fashion. EVEN if in the opinion of Alex all the stars in the Underground are nothing more than development talent I feel that they should have the right to showcase their talents at the company's biggest show of the year. As for weither or not you can beat me Halestorm there is only one way to see. So anytime you want I say let's go I am not that hard to find.

Paige Daniels:
Do you consider yourself to be an all time great in this sport?

Sah'ta Thor:
That is a complicated question to answer. On one hand I know that I am not the greatest thing to ever step into a wrestling ring. This is evidenced by my win loss record. Yet, on the other hand take a look at the things that I have accomplished. The matches that I have been part of over the years. Those are the things that I feel make me one of the greats in this business. Am I saying that I am the greatest legend ever to live? No, what I am saying is that with an accumulated 43 championships and Four Hall of fames in a seven year career is worthy of a mention. Then there is what I have done with the Empire of Blood over the years. Though the biggest reason that I consider myself to be one of the all time greats is that I didn't step foot inside a wrestling ring until I was 40 with my professional debut being when I was 42. That is a fact that I think needs to be remembered.

Reporter Two:
How do you feel about Gordon Fury as IWF Champion?

Sah'ta Thor:
He is a better champion than Ethan Cage ever was if you ask me. As for my personal feelings on the matter I have been busy dealing with other things to worry about who was at the top of the company. When the time comes for me to get there then I will worry about who is the IWF Champion then. However, Gordon is one of the many who think I am only out to destroy the IWF so I won't cry should he lose his belt to Brandon.

Reporter Three:
When you stated “Had Corey Casey told anybody of the plans that had been formed upon my signing my contract. Which as you can guess didn't happen because the new management, in the form of Alex Dillinger, destroyed my image and what I was hoping to accomplish.” what plans were you referring to and in what way did Mr. Dillinger destroy your image?

Sah'ta Thor:
Well as I stated earlier the Empire of Blood is all about the warrior spirit. What Corey Casey and were working on was a way to symbolize that spirit with its own championship. It is no mystery that there are many on the IWF roster who have prided themselves on being Hardcore wrestlers. You see before Corey got fired he gave me permission to make the Uprising Championship the company hardcore belt. If you take a look back at me actions before Corey was fired you will see that I was slowly transforming the belt to its new purpose. I even revealed a new design for the Uprising Title. A design that I felt fit the path that the title was heading down. I have made no secret of being enamored with the hardcore wrestling lifestyle so to have Alex practically ignore that side of my personality since has ruined a lot of things I was trying to accomplish in the IWF. I know that many on the roster think that I am only here to destroy the company but in the end I think my actions should speak louder than those assumptions.

Reporter Four:
Do you feel it was unfair to the rest of the roster to have been given the opportunity to win the Uprising Championship in your first IWF match?

Sah'ta Thor:
No I don't because when Corey Casey signed me to my IWF Contract he knew what he was getting. He knew what I was capable and accepted my history and accomplishments as being worthy enough to compete for IWF gold. Sure I came with a title shot but like EVERY OTHER person in that match I could have lost and that battle royal. Furthermore, when Corey Casey signed me and we agreed upon the plan to transform the Uprising Championship he felt that it would mean more if I came on strong. After all, the shared vision we had for Uprising Championship required a strong personality to pull it off.

Reporter Five:
What do you think of the Underground programming?

Sah'ta Thor:
Actually I am 49 but as I said earlier, I didn't step into a wrestling ring until I was 40. Which was after a couple year stint in the underground street fight circuit. With that in mind I know the limits my body can endure and have been put through much worse that I can could ever expect inside a wrestling ring. I spent over two years as a prisoner in a Soviet held Siberian mine. I can still compete in taxing matches because I didn't burn up my twenties and thirties in this business so still have the ability to do so now. However, unlike a lot of guys on the roster, I know when I am retiring. While most guys are looking for decade spanning careers, I go out ever match expecting it to be my last. This mentality allows me to do what many think is better suited to younger wrestlers. Additionally, I have a rigid training regimen that allows me to keep in shape.

Reporter Six:
You’re 48 years old, how is your body holding up? How can you continue to compete in such taxing matches like the one against Tim Patrick at Heroes Also Die?

Sah'ta Thor:
Actually I am 49 but as I said earlier, I didn't step into a wrestling ring until I was 40. Which was after a couple year stint in the underground street fight circuit. With that in mind I know the limits my body can endure and have been put through much worse that I can could ever expect inside a wrestling ring. I spent over two years as a prisoner in a Soviet held Siberian mine. I can still compete in taxing matches because I didn't burn up my twenties and thirties in this business so still have the ability to do so now. However, unlike a lot of guys on the roster, I know when I am retiring. While most guys are looking for decade spanning careers, I go out ever match expecting it to be my last. This mentality allows me to do what many think is better suited to younger wrestlers. Additionally, I have a rigid training regimen that allows me to keep in shape.

Reporter Seven:
At five foot nine, one hundred and seventy eight pounds how do you find it in you to lift some of these guys up to hit the Parasite Eve?

Sah'ta Thor:
That is simple, during my days as a prisoner in the Siberian mines I was faced with grueling back breaking days. In order to survive one had to learn how to put all but the most extreme of pains out of your mind. In those mines we often had to lift things weighing two hundred plus pounds. During my career I have made it a point of pride to make people underestimate my ability because of my size. You see I am able to lift people heavier than I am into a Parasite Eve because I ignore the pain of doing so. I have spent countless hours perfecting the moving and just about every body type possible and have learned to endure the side effects. I am able to pull this move off because I refuse to believe that I can't.

Preston walks up behind Thor clapping signaling that his time is done for questions. Thor walks over and retakes his seat as Preston approaches to announce the next wrestler.

Preston Poppycock:
Next up to the podium is John Tolly!

With a smug look on his face Tolly walks up to the podium leaning down and looking as if he's been through his share of these things.

Reporter One:
Mr. Tolly, months ago you left IWF. So, what brings you back now?

John Tolly:
I'm a UECW Hall of Famer and a four-time World Heavyweight Champion recently I've fallen on hard times and I'm ready to prove that I still belong here.

Dean Vandal:
“John, why the hell are you even up there? They left you off the card just like us. How are you feeling right now knowing you’re the only one up there not booked?”

John Tolly:
You know what I'm not even going to respond to that question. It's outrageous and I'm through with the questions...

Storming off the stage Tolly heads past the members of the press and walks out the set of back doors shoving them open leaving the scene obviously something made him pissed off. With shifty eyes Preston looks around and then cracks a smile trying to break the awkwardness.

Preston Poppycock:
Well then...that was a wee bit awkward. Next up though as we move right along with things is an IWF grandslam champion...PARKER WAYDE!!!!

Sliding his chair out the bulky Parker makes his way in front of the microphones at the podium. Clearing his throat he nods at the first reporter he sees raise their hand up.

Reporter One:
"Parker, you used to be in title hunts and in the main event scene.  Your career has seemed to have fallen off slightly.  How do you intend to improve?"

Parker Wayde:
Fallen off slightly? Nah. Watch the show. People have been watching me destroy, not beat, destroy, people for more than two months. Are they the biggest names? No. Are they people that anyone is going to remember a few months from now? Probably not. You know what people will remember though? Parker is on a huge winning streak. Longer than any other person currently in this company. Improve? There's no way I can.

Reporter Two:

Parker Wayde:
This match with Thor is the exact match that I wanted. Its not a headliner. It isn't a championship bout. It isn't even going up against the Chuck Matthews streak. Instead, it the the match that I wanted, when I wanted it. Parker has been building up from the ground. Thor used to think that he was way above the bottom in this company. Now he looks down and only sees the people that Parker has already run through or broken. If I said I wanted any other match, I would be lying.

Lilah:
What do you feel is up next for Parker Wayde after From the Ashes?

Parker Wayde:
From The Ashes is just another venue to Parker. Hate Parker for it all you want. Management will probably send around a memo shaming me for saying so, but who gives two fucks what they think. Parker isn't about show. He is about getting things done. That is a road that didn't start here. That is a road that isn't going to end here. You want to know where Parker is going to be after From The Ashes? The simple answer is that Parker will be one step further down that road he is on. One step closer to the top. One step further from the bottom.

Paige Daniels:
Not long ago you were rumored to have been forming an alliance with Anthony Dawkins and Skyla Vaughn. Somewhere along the lines everything seemed to change. What caused the sudden change of heart?

Parker Wayde:
Parker took a couple of rookies under his wing. It was one of those times where I thought to myself, I could carry a little extra weight, and maybe something would end up shaking out of them that I could use. Instead, they let me down one too many times, and I had JHalc cut them loose. He is good about that. Hell, he even cut his own rope when it was time.

Reporter Three:
As a former Grandslam Champion many people have said that Parker Wayde has lost a step, how do you respond to those critics?

Parker Wayde:
Lost a step? Haven't we covered that? Were you listening? Maybe three months ago you could say that Parker had lost a step. How many consecutive wins does it take to show you otherwise? Sit down. You're an idiot.

Reporter Four:
What are your thoughts on the Underground and it’s roster?

Parker Wayde:
Underground is either a foot in the door, or the final kick in the ass. If you are there it is because you are too unproven to be the guy Parker Wayde beats the hell out of on Battlegrounds, or you are one of those people that Parker already broke, just waiting for IWF to terminate you. Neither side of that coin is very pretty. What do I think about Underground? It's beneath me.

Reporter Five:
Many people consider your win over Stygian for the IWF Championship to have been a fluke attributing that to your 28 day title reign. Are you hungry to hold that championship again?

Parker Wayde:
Ask the man, Stygian, himself if he thinks it was a fluke. Sure, the table was rigged in my favor, but he knew that, and still put his chips on the table. He could have walked away. He could have lived to fight another day. Instead, the son of a bitch walked to the ring and gave Parker every shot he could. At the end of the night, Stygian couldn't get up, and Parker had to be dragged to victory. Was it a fluke? No. It happened just the way I said it was going to happen. What I didn't know would happen, was that the match burned us out. We gave it the best we had, and after that we had nothing left to give. It was like having the floor ripped out from under us. Nah, I am not looking at repeating that again any time soon.

Reporter Six:
I’ve heard you’ve dropped the Instant Impact moniker, any reason behind doing so?

Parker Wayde:
It made sense. You can't make an instant impact when you have been here a year. It was time to move on. Some things just get outgrown.

Reporter Seven:
Has the world seen the best of Parker Wayde? Are you declining?

Parker Wayde:
Is there a fucking echo in here? Is my mic on? Can you people out there hear me alright? Declining? Nah. Rising.... From The Ashes. There's your fucking tag line shout out. Sit down.

Imanov Chovsceh:
“How do you plan to cope with the loss to Sah’ta Thor at From the Ashes?”

Parker Wayde:
I am not sure if you know this, but Parker can't swim. I know. Stereotypical right? So here is what I am thinking, Parker is going to go out and, first off, get a sex change. I'm talking the whole deal, none of that tucking it back shit. Parker even gonna get a big pair of titties. Then, I'mma go buy a real big winter coat. I guess I should have made it a point to mention that I hate the cold too. Parker is going to get his big ass titties on that boat, and drive that son of a bitch south until it gets real icy. Then, Parker gonna have a go at scuba diving without a life vest in the hopes that some big dick life guard comes out of nowhere and sweeps lady Parker off her feet. That's what I'll do to cope. Oh, and probably a lot of other things that are NEVER GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN.

As Parker answers his final questions he steps away from the podium as we fade out to a commercial break with seven superstars left to go.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

From The Ashes III Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes III   From The Ashes III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 am

From The Ashes III Ci3pV2P

MUTHAFUCKA IM HOOOONGRY!

Coming back from a commercial break Preston is ready to announce the next three superstars to come up to the podium.

Preston Poppycock:
Welcome back to the IWF From the Ashes 3 LIVE press conference! Up next to the podium is none other than SEAN LIBBY!!!

*CROWD BOOS*

Dipping out of sight Preston hunches down in his chair as the large looking and drastically different Sean Libby takes the stand. With a scowl on his face he begins to field the questions that come his way.

Reporter One:
"Mr. Libby, the last time we saw you in a match was against Tim Patrick. You claimed that beating him would put you in the world title picture, and you lost. You even had to get facial reconstruction surgery. Do you have any hard feelings toward Tim and how do you intend to improve in the future?

Sean Libby:
Yes, I do not forgive for what he has done. More pain than he ever could've done was betray his friend, and he did just that. I don't care about the match anymore, Tim betrayed me, and I cannot forgive him.

Reporter Two:

Sean Libby:
Obviously Chuck Matthews is out of the answers. I suppose... Brandon Macdonald. He made me famous at IWF's first Isolation pay per view. We were show stealers, I would love to face Brandon in a one on one, one day.

Adorabelle:
“If you were to lose to a woman...like lets say...me, would that just make all your hard work to get all those muscles a big waste?”

Sean Libby:
No. I would try to make a victory, but if I were to lose to a woman, well, congratulations you are stronger than most men here.

Lilah:
Can you beat someone with a legendary status like Chuck Matthews?

Sean Libby:
I wouldn't truly call Chuck a "legend". Man never won a singles championship here in IWF, only won a tag title with Jason Hawk. He can prove hes a half champion; but I'm a two-time champion. And yes, I believe anybody can be beaten. It doesn't matter how much you train, how tall or big you are, all that matters is what is in your head.

Reporter Three:
You’ve been away from the ring for quite sometime can you honestly say there won’t be any ring rust?

Sean Libby:
I've been training with my doctor. Promestien. He's made me as strong as possible, and in case you turn away from my screen time, I've been destroying all of Chuck's friends and almost his family. So yes, I can honestly say I have no ring rust.

Paige Daniels:
Many people have viewed you as a funny, happy go lucky, harmless guy. Yet since you’ve returned you’ve changed into a completely different person. Do you find that people take you more seriously now?

Sean Libby:
They should. I know I was the happiest care-free guy here before. I always looked at the positives of live, but when you realize that nothing will ever truly change even when your trying to make a difference, you come to realization that there won't be. Everybody turned their back to me. I have to embrace the darkness now, and I like it. Will there ever be a time I leave the darkness? Maybe, but I don't see any hope for anybody now.

Just as Libby goes to leave the podium Preston pops back up to the podium with a quickness. Trying to move the show along faster he quickly calls on the next superstar to take the stand.

Preston Poppycock:
Next up we have your IWF High Impact Champion... FLEX JOHNSON!!!

*MIXED REACTION*

Flex walks up to the stand proud as can be with his High Impact title draped over his shoulder and shades covering his eyes as usual for Flex.

Reporter One:
"Mr. Johnson.  You've been doing this for so long, how is your body holding up?

Flex Johnson:
"My body is holding up pretty well considered the pace I like to work at. Back early in my career I had some knee troubles. But, over the past three or four years, the knees haven't been a factor at all.
"But like I said, I'm feeling great."

Reporter One:
"Most of the wrestlers on the roster are in their 20s and you're old enough to be many of their fathers.  Do you think the younger wrestlers look up to you?"

Flex Johnson:
"You know, I've never really thought about that too much. I've never been a saint; I've made my fair share of mistakes in life. I don't think anyone should take my life and use it as a model or mode, even though I'm doing much better now. If some of the younger cats do look up to me, I just hope it's in regard to my in-rink work. Wrestling isn't a joke or a game to me, so I try to do my best every single time I step into the ring. If the other wrestlers in IWF don't take away anything else from me, I hope they pick up that mentality."

Reporter Two:

Flex Johnson:
"That's a very good question. The guy isn't with the company any longer, but if I could face anyone at From the Ashes, then it would be Ace Static. There's no secret that there's not a lot of 'love' between the two of us. What better way is there to end that saga than at IWF's largest event?"

Reporter Three:
Mr. Johnson, you’ve been around the business for quite some time now. We’ve noticed you still continue to wrestle charity events as well as working matches for other promotions. What is that you do to stay in peak physical condition at your age? Any tips for the viewers?

Flex Johnson:
"Well, I doing quite a bit of training. I lift weights Monday through Friday for two hours; some days are heavy days, other are lighter. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do about two to two and half hours of ring work. Then, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I do two hours of MMA training, mostly Muay Thai and Submission wrestling. I guess the biggest tip I can give is to be safe and take care of your body ya know."

Kenneth Mathews:
“Flex, it’s obvious you smoke a lot of marijuana cigarettes. Please admit the truth to the world.”

Flex Johnson:
"I don't smoke or drink, thank you.

Reporter Four:
Is your real name Flex?

Flex Johnson:
"Ha, yes my birth name is 'Flex.' My dad picked weird names for me and my brother."

Paige Daniels:
Many consider you to be a legend in this business. What would be your favorite match? I follow that up with who is your favorite person to work with in the ring as well as what was your crowning achievement?

Flex Johnson:
"Iron-man matches would have to be my favorite; it's a stipulation that truly tests both competitors skills.
"Umm, my favorite person to work with? Well, you all probably don't know him; but, a few years ago back in XDF I wrestled a man named JaMarcus Allen. He had a series of hard-hitting matches. Man, he never reached the heights that he should have. I think my crowning achievement would be just becoming a house-hold name. You know, there are hundreds of thousands of wrestlers floating around. And honestly, most people wouldn't know 'Jim' from 'Bob.' But, to me, it's an honor that people,  fans and other wrestler alike, know who I am."

Lilah:
IWF has opened its developmental territory and since it’s opening we’ve seen an influx of talent. Is there anyone on that roster that you could picture becoming IWF Champion in the future? Have any of the younger stars approached you for advice?

Flex Johnson:
"Aww man, there is a lot of talent on the Undergrounds roster. Think most of the wrestlers there could cut in on the main roster. Some people who have really stood out to me have been Dean Vandal, Ken Matthews, and Haley Duncan. I could see them becoming a champion. Last week I went down to Undergrounds to check out the talent. I had a conversation with Ava Andrews; he talked for a little while about the ends and outs of the business. She is a good kid, very attentive, and really wants to make an impact. I see her doing big things as well."

Reporter Five:
Mr. Johnson, if you could write the fairytale ending to your storied career who would you have Flex ride of into the sunset? What would be the ideal icing on a career that has exceeded expectations?

Flex Johnson:
"You know, the one thing I never got to do with my brother was tag with him. We spared and stuff, but never teamed together. Obviously, we can't do that now. But yeah, but I retired, I'd like one last run in the tag team division. If know IWF doesn't have one right now. Some, I don't know, maybe I'd have to do another tour or something. But, that's a personal goal of mine."

Reporter Six:
You look good for your age Mr. Johnson, what’s your secret for maintaining your youthful look?

Flex Johnson:
"Umm, I really don't do anything special. I just to my best to train, take care of my body, and eat right."

Reporter Seven:
Ever since losing the High Impact Championship to Sheyanne Successful you’ve been on a roll as of late, what can you attribute that to?

Flex Johnson:
"You know, I think Sheyanne was a bit of a wake-up call. I struggled earn my spot here in IWF; eventually I had the chance to face Gordon for the title. And, I guess the emotions of winning such a match got the better of me. I guessed the thing that really sparked me and fired me up was when Shey went on Youtube and tried to throw personal shots at me. I'm not going to lie; it pissed me off. I vowed that I was going to beat her, and I did. And well, I guess that mentality carried over to my other matches as well. This dominate streak won't last forever. Right now though, I'm just trying to put on quality matches."

Half of the crowd claps and half of them give Flex some heat as he steps down off of the podium allowing Preston to make his way back up to the stand to call on the next IWF Superstar.

Preston Poppycock:
Alright folks over 'alf way through and next up we 'ave the man that'll be facing Storming Raven at From the Ashes...TIM PATRICK!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Reporter One:
You've been with the IWF from the start, and consistently wrestle some of the most dangerous and bloody battles the wrestling world has ever seen. Do you think it's fair that you constantly get passed up for title shots, even though you might deserve one?

Tim Patrick:
I used to take it very personally. Then I got my chance at the High Impact title and beat Gordon Fury for it in Belfast. The novelty of being a champion wore off the day after I won it. No Limit Wrestling Federation was the first big time wrestling promotion I ever worked in, and their owner said I was trash. I wanted to win a title here to rub his face in it. I did. And his company crashed, again. And I'm still here, kicking ass. Being a champion isn't for me. Champions like to live in giant homes and ride in limos. I live in a bad apartment in a bad neighborhood and drive used cars. I'm in this to fight for people who have nobody to fight for them and to make the crowd pop give them something to remember. I've been doing that without much gold for 3 years in IWF and I have no problem with it.

Reporter Two:
As a man who is known for violence and chaos in wrestling matches, is this match with Storming Raven going to be business as usual, or does some emotion come into play for you?

Tim Patrick:
This is extremely personal and unlike any match I've ever had. Normally I just want to put on a good fight and I don't care if I win or lose. Sunday is different. I hate Storming Raven. With every inch of me. I want to embarrass him in is own match and I want to beat him. This isn't going to be pretty or fun to watch. I'm 0-2 so far at From the Ashes, and most people in my shoes just want to have a From the Ashes moment. Something that will go down in the history books, something legendary that everybody will remember. What I'm going to do at From the Ashes 3 will be scary and very hard to watch. Last time I fought Raven was at Bloody Sunday 2 in Paris, France. I went into that match with a mindset of respect and just wanting to have a good fight. Now, I want to hurt him...and hurt him bad. And that's what I'm going to do. I will sacrifice my body to put him in the most pain he's ever been in.

Reporter Three:

Tim Patrick:
"I assume you mean at a future From the Ashes. My dream match would be a rematch against Corey Casey in his Double Cage Horror. We had 2 scheduled matches in the cages in NLWF, and he only competed in one of them. That's the match that put me on the map in this business. After floundering around illegal backyard groups, independent promotions, and fighting in Belfast, I came back to America and my feud with Corey launched my career. He used to tell people that my performance in that match took him to his limit, and I know he still feels that way. He's a stubborn prick, so he wouldn't admit that anymore. Maybe he'll lose all his money and have to wrestle again. If that day comes, I'll lace up my boots and kick him square in the ass. "

Lilah:
"Mr. Patrick, what has your preparation be like coming into this match? Historically, the Trail of Tears match has always favored Storming Raven."

Tim Patrick:
Every single time I have been in a match with my heart in it, I have won.  I have earned the title "Hardcore Icon" for a reason.  I've been doing this off and on since I was 14, starting in the most illegal backyard promotions in New Jersey.  I fought in parking garages and in the woods and in crack houses for $10 a fight, against people who were bigger and badder than I was....sometimes they were adults.  Then I went on to fight in Northern Ireland in a guerilla army and made it out alive.  I came back to America to prove myself in this business and time and time again I've put on the most gruesome hardcore matches this country has ever seen.  Storming Raven isn't some unbeatable master of the ring.  I beat him before in a match that was so violent I was asked never to return to Paris, France.  Hell, he lost his last Trail of Tears match to a man that I have beaten twice.  Sunday night, on wrestling's biggest stage, he's going to learn....no, he's going to feel why he should have never betrayed me and hurt my family.  

Paige Daniels:
“With you growing up near the future home of the Underground, your name has been tied to the territory. Can you confirm or deny any of this?”

Tim Patrick:
I can confirm that I've been in talks with Alex Dillinger to be involved in some capacity after From the Ashes.  I'll be meeting with him Sunday afternoon to finalize a deal.  And just to be clear, I grew up in Northwestern New Jersey and I moved to South Philadelphia to live among people who are struggling.  To have it so when I look out my bedroom window every morning, I see the old Arena, the house that hardcore built.  The history of that building means more to me than anybody will never know.  When my life was falling apart when I was a kid, I would stay up until 3 AM Saturday mornings to watch the shows that took place inside that building on cable TV.  That building...that building IS me.  It's a part of me.  And I'm damn proud that IWF and our Underground show will soon be moving there, and I'd like to be part of it on some level.

Reporter Four:
Storming Raven is sitting right here, how are you able to contain yourself?

Tim Patrick:
I'm heavily sedated on Benzodiazepines.  Little green pills are the only reason why I haven't slit his throat in front of all you nice people.  But trust me when I say I'm going to be clear headed at From the Ashes, and Raven will be lucky to live through the night.

Reporter Five:
Does Tim Patrick deserve a shot at the IWF Championship in the future?

Tim Patrick:
You know what?  I hope so.  But it would be a distant future.  I remember several months ago when I first returned to IWF in January, there was some talk backstage about who is Hall of Fame worthy.  Believe me, I'm not an egotistical person...but I've been in IWF and loyal to the company since it began.  And the attitude from most of the boys in the back was that I wasn't worthy because I've never been world champion here.  To be honest, it really pissed me off.  I come out here any put my body on the line more than anybody, and nobody gets more emotional fan support here than I do.  When NLWF came back for a few months, they offered be a LOT of money to return, complete with guaranteed title matches.  Something I never got here.  I'm the single most loyal employee IWF has.  And if winning a World Championship in the future is my only way for all of that to be recognized by this promotion, then I guess I'm going to have to win that title one day.

Reporter Six:
What would be your dream goal in IWF to achieve?

Tim Patrick:
Like I said, Hall of Fame.  I think I deserve it more than anybody who's not in it yet.  And I mean it.

Reporter Seven:
An entire group of troubled teens and kids that have go through or are going through what you’ve had to endure in your life look up to you. Do you feel the added extra pressure to perform weekly for these kids, your fans?

Tim Patrick:
From a very young age, I've had to deal with abuse.  My mistake was that I didn't have the guts to tell anybody until years later.  Doing so meant that other kids might have suffered the same fate from this person.  I'll never forgive myself.  And I still have trust issues from the whole situation.  My advice for kids going through abuse is to tell somebody.  Even if you're threatened not to, there are times in life where you can become a Super Hero and save others.  This is one of those times. As for bullying I went through later in childhood...this isn't the most politically correct answer ever but it's the only thing that worked for me.  You have to fight back.  If somebody hits you, you hit them back.  The only thing bullies know is violence.  Telling your mom or a teacher will make it worse when they're not around to protect you.  Fight back.  The Detonator kick works wonders, believe me.

Reporter Seven:
Do you hold any ill will towards Sean Libby?

Tim Patrick:
Kind of, yeah.  I mean shit, I took him under my wing in the IIA and last year, at From the Ashes 2, I let him beat me.  Some of you might not believe that, but I was burnt out and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.  So I challenged him to a hardcore match in an attempt to pass the torch to him.  He dropped the torch.  Sometimes in the world of Hardcore Wrestling, people can't hang.  I let it roll of and it didn't bother me.  Around Christmas I got the itch for this business again and came back to tag with him and he was the most inconsistent partner you could ever ask for.  We lost my first title opportunity in 3 years of wrestling for IWF because he got his dumb ass knocked out 5 minutes into the match.  Alex, Axle Vengeance, Dillinger and I went at it like wild dogs and he got the pin over me.  We could have had a different result if Sean Libby wasn't...well.....a shitty partner and a shitty wrestler.  But hey, again, I'm a nice guy and I let that slide.  Soon after we had a match with a bunch of other wrestlers where the winner would get a World Title shot.  I know this is just business, and you should always try and win, but Sean Libby tried to hurt me.  He tried to take me out of action forever and he put me in the hospital.  I'll never forget the look in his eyes.  Looking down at me, he looked proud of himself.  He wouldn't have gotten this far in this business if it wasn't for me and that son of a bitch was happy at the sight of me leaving on a stretcher.  Soon after he announced that if he was to beat me again, it would earn him respect and a Championship match.  Needless to say, I broke his face and he lost.  He's made no effort to try and work things out with me and quite frankly, I hope Chuck Matthews breaks Sean's face again, just like I did.  Fuck Sean Libby.

Reporter Two:
Give us your top five all time IWF superstars in no particular order.

Tim Patrick:
Brandon MacDonald, Blyss Lockhart, Corey Casey, Molly Reid, and of course...the legendary Jaccky Dane.

Reporter Five:
Before recent events Tim you were planning to retire, is this really going to be the last we see of Tim Patrick in an IWF ring...wrestling?

Tim Patrick:
I'm going to step away from in-ring action for a while.  My body is getting pretty burnt out.  I've been through a lot this year.  But I'll be around, in a big way.  Believe me.

With that Tim exits towards the right side retaking his seat to a large applause from the audience. Preston Poppycock stands there clapping along with the crowd as we fade out to another commercial break, making that money.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

From The Ashes III Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes III   From The Ashes III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 am

From The Ashes III Tumblr_mrzic2LxBT1rnjfjfo1_400

DANIEL SMAAAAASH!!!!!

Coming back from the commercial break Preston Poppycock is sipping on some water as he places it down he smacks his lips a few times and then looks back into the camera realizing we're back from break he cuts in.

Preston Poppycock:
OI!!!! With just four superstars left we're almost finished up! Allow me to introduce to you the next superstar coming to the podium. She's the fastest rising star in IWF, she'll take on Flexerio at the pay-per-view for the 'igh Impact Championship! BLYSS LOCKHART!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Reporter One:
It has been suggested that you could go down as the greatest female wrestler in IWF history. How do you feel that you rank among some of the best women in this company's history?

Blyss Lockhart:
I think IWF has some of the best female wrestlers here and to even be considered as one of them is truly a great honor. I’ve only been wrestling in a major company like IWF for less than a year so that actually surprises me.

Reporter One:
You seem to have a close relationship with Tim Patrick. He thinks of you like a sister. How would you describe how you feel about him? We're wondering how you guys mesh as friends, at times you seem like polar opposites.

Blyss Lockhart:
Yeah and he’s like my big brother! We’ve gotten quite close over the past five months. He’s always there for me, offers me valuable advice on practically anything and is one of the most inspirational people I know because he’s got so much heart in what he does and cares a lot for the wrestling business, the fans and his friends.  

Lilah:
We saw you beat Flex in a singles match a few weeks ago. Now that it's From the Ashes and the pressure is on and it's for a championship, are you going into this match with a different strategy?

Blyss Lockhart:
It’s always a different strategy no matter how many times you’ve faced this person before, what kind of match, what’s on the line or where. Of course there’s the basic things you plan and do when you get into the ring but you have to keep things interesting and your opponents guessing. And with this also being my FTA debut, I’m kicking everything into high gear and giving my all into this fight. I’m sure Flex will do the same and that’s all I’m hoping for.

Reporter Two:

Blyss Lockhart:
Tiffani Michaels. Because it’s about damn time we settle our differences. Too bad that’s not gonna happen.

Reporter Three:
It’s no secret that you’ve been one of the fastest rising stars in IWF. What do you attribute that to?

Blyss Lockhart:
Consistent hard work, a positive mental attitude and faith. When you want success, you gotta work for it and envision it in your mind and believe that it will happen and so it will.

Reporter Three:
What is your ultimate goal here in IWF?

Blyss Lockhart:
Winning the world heavyweight championship.

Reporter Four:
Will we ever see a Blyss Lockhart vs Tiffani Michaels one on one match?

Blyss Lockhart:
I think we will. As soon as Ms Michaels stops skulking around backstage while I continue to advance in my career, it will happen. There’s been nothing but bad blood between us since my IWF debut and a ‘round two’ might be able to help with that.

Reporter Five:
As a woman do you feel a certain pride out there taking the ring representing us?

Blyss Lockhart:
Always. There are still people out there who think a woman can’t and shouldn’t fight men or even be in this industry at all but I’m glad to see that with each week, many of us female wrestlers are stepping up and proving them wrong.

Paige Daniels:
Many people refer to Tiffani Michaels as the Queen of IWF while referring to you as the Queen of Wrestling. I believe you to be better, what is your opinion on Tiffani Michaels and the comparisons the both of you draw towards each other in this business?

Blyss Lockhart:
Aww thank you! Yes, Tiffani’s known as the “Queen of IWF” and she regards herself as one too. We sort of had a little argument on Twitter about this when I created the trending topic “#QueenBlyss” for the Homecoming PPV. But anyways, despite that and the obvious bitter rivalry that we have, I respect Tiffani as a wrestler. We’ve both held the QoW championship for more than 100 days respectively. We’ve faced opponents who are bigger and seemingly stronger than us and beat them. But the difference between us is that I’m about to accomplish more in my time here than her in hers and the fact that I’m still around and putting on quality matches for the fans while she’s nowhere to be seen since the week after Ragnarok. It’s a classic case of who’s the dominant female wrestler in IWF and we’re always going to compete for that one spot.

Reporter Six:
What do you consider to be your biggest win in IWF thus far?

Blyss Lockhart:
Finally becoming the new Queen of Wrestling champion at the time after months of chasing it is definitely a huge accomplishment for me. You can never forget the time you win your first gold but that match with the triple crown champion Parker Wayde is at the top of my list.

Reporter Six:
Who would be your top 3 stars past, present and future that you’d love to work with for the first time or again?

Blyss Lockhart:
I’m game with working with anyone if I have to.

James Betterman:
“Miss Melons and I wanna know, what’s your bra size cause you made me buy a 3D-TV!?”

Blyss Lockhart:
Um, forget the 3D TV! How about I hit your face with my knee right now?

Just as Blyss throws her arms up telling James to step up to the plate Preston steps in with a smile pulling Blyss back hesitating to cop a feel. As soon as Blyss sees James isn't coming up to the podium she gladly walks back to her seat eyeballing him the entire time as Preston prepares to move on.

Preston Poppycock:
Well I was waitin on that to 'appen sooner or later. Now ladies and gents live via satellite...'e is an IWF 'all of famer, 'e is the challenger for the IWF Championship this Sunday...BRANDON MACDONALD!!!!

Just as Preston says Brandon's name the screen behind the podium comes to life and instead of going through the usual slides for the matches at FTA3 we see a full shot of Mr. Macdonald. Sitting there with a smirk on his face he awaits the slew of questions that are sure to come his way.

*MIXED REACTION*

Reporter One:
"Mr. MacDonald, you seem to have a lot of jealousy towards the new generation of IWF stars.  You've taken to twitter and have made unfounded claims that the ratings are down.  This just isn't true.  Where are you coming from with all of this?"

Brandon Macdonald:
Because the new generation of superstars are shit. I don't really know any other way to put it. You look back to when I was full-time, and there were guys like myself, Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews, Jason Hawk, Frank Hart, even Brenton Cyrus. Guys whose names people recognize. Guys who have won multiple championships. Guys who make their opponents actually fear losing in a match against them. But today, all those guys are gone. And the new guys? They just rotate in and out and in and out of the title scene. None of them would have lasted a week back in the early days of IWF. The three best wrestlers that this company has had full time in the last six months have all been women. Nothing against them, because I love watching any girl beat the shit out of a guy, but it's fucking embarrassing for a guy, that there are at least three women that are all better than you. Griffin Hawkins, Ethan Cage, Flex Johnson, Storming Raven, and of course my good friend Gordon Fury. All of these guys couldn't hold a candle to me or anyone else like me in that ring. It hurts me to see my company, the one that I started, the one that I worked my ass off for, go down the shitter because of some lackluster wrestlers being paraded around as main event material. I'm not jealous of anyone. I'm in the Hall of Fame, I'm the greatest IWF Champion there has ever been. I just don't like to see MY company ruined.

Reporter One:

Brandon Macdonald:
Easy answer. Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey. A triple threat match. The three founders of IWF, all in the ring at once. Arguably the three greatest wrestlers of this generation. That is my dream match.

Reporter Two:
"Mr. MacDonald, you've only had a few matches in the past year or so. Do you think you are physically ready to take on someone of Mr. Fury's caliber?

Brandon Macdonald:
Is that a serious question? What do you guys think I do all year when I'm not wrestling, just sit around and eat shit and get fat? I just beat James Shark last month, and the month before that I won the Path to Valhalla match. Do you honestly think that I'm worried about fighting Gordon in a match? Clearly my time off hasn't hurt me one bit.

Reporter Two:
Who are the top five wrestlers you’ve ever faced?

Brandon Macdonald:
Top 5 would have to be, in no particular order: Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey, Stygian, Alex Dillinger and, unfortunately, Nick Ridicule

Lilah:
Will this be your last match in IWF if you lose? If you win what are your plans as IWF Champion?

Brandon Macdonald:
Ridiculous question. I'm not going to lose, so why the fuck would I even think about it? Only losers think about losing before a match. After I win, I'm just going to keep winning. IWF needs a consistent and dominant champion to carry the company on his shoulders. I've done it before and I'm going to do it again.

Dean Vandal:
“Why do you only work pay-per-views? When guys like us work every week but have to stay home on the biggest night for IWF?”

Brandon Macdonald:
Why would I waste my time on weekly shows, where people can watch me wrestle for free? I'm the best wrestler in this company. I'm the biggest draw in this company. People pay to see me. I'm sorry you have to sit at home and watch, but maybe if you were as good as me, you wouldn't have to worry about it. Everyone should actually thank me for what I do. Because I only wrestle pay-per-views, people shell out the money to watch me. And everyone gets more money thanks to more people buying just for me. I'm doing IWF a favour.

Reporter Three:
Do you deny rumors that you are involved heavily in the sale and distribution of narcotics?

Brandon Macdonald:
That's another ridiculous question. I've never sold nor distributed nor been involved in any sort of sale or distribution of illegal narcotics.

Reporter Four:
You’ve had a career in just about anything you’ve set your mind to, you’ve also been very successful. Out of all of your ventures what is your real passion?

Brandon Macdonald:
Well obviously wrestling is a big passion of mine, or I wouldn't be doing it still. I would also put football up high on the list. I regret not pursuing it further in college and later on in life, and am extremely upset that I was shot last year and couldn't pursue my NFL career any further. But such is life.

Reporter Five:
Many people consider you the heavy favorite going into Sunday. When you hold the IWF Championship belt up for a record THIRD time does that in fact make the greatest IWF wrestler in the history of this company?

Brandon Macdonald:
Well considering I'm already the greatest IWF superstar of all time, yeah, it would. But just think about it. Nobody has won the IWF Championship three times. Nobody has defended it more than I have. Nobody has had a longer unbeaten streak than I have. When I was wrestling, I won match of the year, feud of the year and wrestler of the year. I'm in the Hall of Fame. Find me someone who can call themselves a better IWF superstar than me.

Paige Daniels:
When you finally call it quits what’s waiting for Brandon Macdonald in the real world?

Brandon Macdonald:
I don't know. I don't like to think that far ahead. But I've got a hot wife, my kids, my family and my friends. I don't really need any more. I'll probably open a gym, or maybe coach football. Who knows? No matter what I decide to do, I'll be successful, so does it really matter? That's all the questions I have time for. See you Sunday...Gordon."

As the scene fades out and back into the match card slides Preston walks back up to the podium to take control of the event once more.

Preston Poppycock:
Now up to the stage folks, you know 'im as the IWF Champion...'e is the Australian Sensation, the face pounder from down under...get up off of your feet...for...GORDON FURY!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Gordon steps up with his belt over his shoulder and a freshly purchased v-neck, looks brand new since he's a champion and pretty boss like that. Standing at the podium he begins to field the questions of the insane amount of reporters in front of him.

Reporter One:
Is it fair to say that this upcoming match is the biggest match of your career, being up against one of IWF's Hall of Famers? And what do you need to do to beat Brandon Macdonald?

Gordon Fury:
Yeh, it definitely is. My first world title defense on the biggest stage we have against a hall of famer? Kind of a big deal. As for the second question, repeatedly knee him in the face until I can pin his shoulders to the mat for 3 seconds.

Reporter Two:
You've been wrestling a short time now. By far, Brandon McDonald is going to be the greatest challenge you've ever faced so far. Have you been doing any special training to prepare? Or, have you been sticking to your usual routine?

Gordon Fury:
To answer to your question, no. I don't do "special" training for anyone. I make sure my body is ready the same way every week. The difference for me, is in the mind. My drive, my passion, and my instincts are what win matches, my body is merely the tool used to deliver the beat down.

Lilah:
"Gordon, many say Brandon MacDonald is the greatest of all time.  How do you intend to beat him on wrestling's biggest stage this Sunday for the biggest prize in the business?

Gordon Fury:
This answer is the same one I gave to the question before. I'll go out to the ring, and repeatedly knee him in the face until I win. That plan usually works

Reporter Three:

Gordon Fury:
Chris Cryptic, no question about it. He is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen, and to face him on the greatest stage we have would be fan-fucking-tastic.

Reporter Four:
Are you a transitional champion? Many people believe you are just that, a feel good story until someone better can carry the company. How do you respond?

Gordon Fury:
Are you a mentally retarded reporter? What the fuck did you think my answer was gonna be, yes? No. I am not just the world heavyweight champion, I am THE World Heavyweight Champion, the one who is going to carry this company into a new era. If anyone has a fucking problem with that, they can step up and try to prove me wrong. Which they won't.

Reporter Four:
If Brandon Macdonald gets the best of Gordon Fury what would be next for Gordon Fury?

Gordon Fury:
He won't. I am leaving From The Ashes as World Champion, plain and simple.

Paige Daniels:
Being for Australia do you find it difficult to have to represent an entire nation week in and week out?

Gordon Fury:
I don't really know if its difficult, it is what it is. From day one I has inadvertently had to represent my country, and if my fellow Aussies are proud of me and have my back, awesome. For those who don't, they can go fuck themselves.

Reporter Five:
If you could have one do over during your stint here in IWF what would it be?

Gordon Fury:
There are none, I'm the IWF Champion! Why would I change anything?

Reporter Six:
Who in no particular order do you consider to be the top five, talent wise, in the entire history of IWF?

Gordon Fury:
See I don't know, and honestly don't care about many of the people that came before me. Their time has gone. The wrestlers that are here, right now, THEY are the ones that matter.
5. Flex Johnson - Despite winning my title like a little bitch, this old fuck can still get it done, and is dedicated to this sport.
4. Griffin Hawkins - He can be a bit of a pussy whipped bitch sometimes, but most of the time he's cool, amd
3. Blyss Lockhart - She went from a losing streak of epic proportions, to one of the most respected champions in this business. Plus she was trained by me, so yeh.
2. Brandon Macdonald - He may be a cheap shotting cuntface, he may only wrestle one match a month, but Brandon Macdonald, at this point, is the greatest world champion IWF has had, and can still obviously hang.
1. Gordon Fury - Yeh I know, shocking right? There is noone on this roster more driven and determined than I am. This is fact, and the fact that I am world champion proves it, and I will be world champion for a VERY long time. No matter who is put in my path, no matter what setbacks I face, I get back up, and I run them through.

Reporter Seven:
Mr. Fury, Brandon Macdonald is with us live via satellite. Do you feel that it’s disrespectful for him not being here? If so would you like to say anything to your challenger?

Gordon Fury:
Disrespectful? That would imply I gave a shit, which I honestly don't. That said, it doesn't surprise me. The man that wrestles one match a month can't make it to the press conference for From The Ashes, proving that he is an uncommitted piece of shit? How shocking. Not.

With that final statement Gordon Fury chuckles and cracks a grin before raising his IWF Championship up in the air. The press eats it up flashing picture after picture of the champion posing for a moment. Lowering the belt back down Gordon throws it over his shoulder once more before heading back over to his seat between Tim Patrick and Alex Dillinger to the right side.

Preston Poppycock:
Alright folks thank you all for comin out tonight. We 'ave for you one last person to take the podium. You know 'im as the man that probably directly invited you all our 'ere tonight. If not for 'im none of this would even be possible. Allow me to introduce to you a true visionary of this sport...the chairman of IWF...ALEX DILLINGER!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
Thank you, thank you. What's going on N-Y-C!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
Thank you to each and every one of you for coming out tonight, no I'm not talking to the press I'm talking to you guys all the way up there...

Pointing to the upper mezzanine of the arena Dillinger cracks a smile as the crowd of real wrestling fans begin to wave their signs and scream getting rowdy for their honorable mention tonight.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
Alright now let's open the floor for some questions shall we?

Reporter One:
"Alex, you haven't had a match in months due to injuries.  Are you heeled?  What is the medical condition of your brother?"

Alex Dillinger:
Well you know I didn’t think that I’d ever climb back into a ring after the injuries I had previously suffered. If you don’t recall I hung the boots up. However with persistence and non-stop training I’ve been able to fully heal from my injuries. I am told that the knee and the ankle will never be the same but I’ve adapted. That’s what you need to do sometimes, adapt. My brother Roman actually I’m happy to announce that this morning I received a phone call telling me that he had woken up out of his coma and was on his way back to making a full recovery.

Reporter One:
"How would you compare IWF under your watch to IWF under Corey Casey and Jessica Matthews?"

Alex pauses for a moment scratching the edge of his brow with his index finger concentrating for a moment on the last question that was thrown at him.

Alex Dillinger:
Well you know if I’m being quite honest with you I feel as though Corey and Jessica did a helluva job putting things together and working night in and night out to get something like this off the ground...I feel as though the future is brighter under my control. I’m a pretty fair guy and I consider myself approachable. I won’t rip your head off unless you try and test my manhood. I hate speaking for the roster but from what I’ve been told and as far as I know everyone seems to be pretty happy. At the end of the day the locker room morale is what I care about most. We’re all here to entertain and to put on a show for the fans making sure every time they leave the arena they feel as though they’ve gotten their money's worth or every time they turn that television off they go to sleep with a smile on their faces.

Reporter Two:
Mr. Dillinger at From the Ashes Three you will be facing a man that one time was among your best friends does having to face this man bring you any pain? Or does getting revenge on the man injured your brother make your one time friendship with Damien Drake invalid?

Alex Dillinger:
You know it's weird man, Damien and I go way back and no one can deny that. But Roman is my BLOOD brother, Damien and I weren't running around when I knew I had a brother. I just barely found out about Roman but I took him under my wing and I wanted to be that big brother to him. When Damien did what he did he took it further than anyone could. He blames me and Ace for what we did to him but hell I was heavily intoxicated almost all the time during that period in my life. Somehow I viewed us dumping him into the ocean like that as sort of a cleansing for Damien. He was deadweight to Ace and I and what do you do with deadweight? You throw it overboard. Damien and I will get to sort out our difference on Sunday when we FIGHT. This has always been about him and I. When he involved my family he took it to another level and for that reason alone I'll make him suffer in that cage.

Lilah:
"Mr. Dillinger, we have noticed that Frank Finelli was left off of this card. Is he in some sort of trouble?"

Alex Dillinger:
No he wasn't, the webmaster made a mistake on the website and it has since been adjusted. Frank is a superstar and everyone knows that. We don't need to go over this. I laughed when the smarks picked up on it and everything went viral. The internet is a stupid place most of the time. It's all been taken care of, hell I even tossed Frank an early bonus for his troubles.

Dean Vandal:
“Are you purposely ignoring us because you’re afraid of being fired and left with nothing?”

Alex Dillinger:
Hey Dean, glad you could show up and support your superiors. I'm not ignoring you at all. If you knew me, you'd know that I don't do well with threats. Fact is at the end of the day I'm your boss. Bottom line. However don't make the mistake in thinking that I can't take this suit jacket off, roll up these dress shirt sleeves, walk over there and punch you square in the mouth permanently shutting it.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Reporter Three:
“Why didn’t you put the Underground Championship match on the pay-per-view?”

Alex Dillinger:
Here we go again, the running subject. I think people are forgetting exactly what professional wrestling was founded on. The idea that you need to cut your teeth and go through the struggles before you can make it. It builds character, it's the way I came up and a lot of the other vets. I'm tired of these unproven stars walking around the halls like they should be given respect automatically. Here in IWF you EARN your stripes you aren't given them. So while all these guys here showed up to try and "protest" or whatever it is they're trying to do...I find it entertaining and hell I applaud it. I was that guy right there maybe ten plus years ago now dying to be noticed. I would do whatever it took to steal the spotlight from whoever I could because I knew in my heart I was better than them. Yet I never got anything. I was never handed a thing. So while these guys think they deserve something and that me being kind enough to sign some of these people that no one as ever heard of to developmental contracts I beg to differ.

Paige Daniels:
“Damien Drake has said he will permanently end your career. With the recent interviews you've been quoted as saying that you are fine and your injury lingers but you're good to go. Exactly how healthy are you?"

Alex Dillinger:
He can say all he wants about beating me but the fact remains that he can NEVER beat and will NEVER beat me. Not on a big stage like this, not while my heart still beats and not even in another life. Damien Drake will always and forever be inferior to Alex Dillinger. When I do beat him, I expect a thank you for making his career for him.

Dean Vandal:
"Do you fear that the Underground roster will overshadow the mighty Battlegrounds roster proving that people can see greater wrestlers for a fraction of the cost at the local armories and high school gyms?"

Alex Dillinger:
A fraction of the cost for a fraction of the talent, that sounds about right.

Reporter Four:

Alex Dillinger:
If I could face anyone at From the Ashes it would be Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews, I beat Brandon so I'd love to go for the trifecta. If I could really face ANYONE at the event though it'd have to be Drake DeMarco. He and I have put on amazing matches and the way it stands right now is 1-1. We've definitely got some unfinis--

Dean Vandal:
"What is it that you've got against me personally?"

Alex Dillinger:
You know Dean I didn't have anything against you at all. I even thought you were talented but just a little too green still. Now when I look at you, I can't help but want to bust your head open and watch the blonde turn crimson. Realistically though, you're nothing but an attention seeking twat, plain and simple.

Dean Vandal:
"Well since you don't like me and that's quite obvious, would you let Chris Cryptic be on the pay-per-view if he was champion? If not which member of the Underground roster would you?"

Alex Dillinger:
No member of the Underground roster will be on a pay-per-view EVER. How hard is it to understand? You know I'm sure there are plenty of other reporters here who would love to ask some questions. They've taken time out of their days to come down here and I'm sure they'd love to leave with a story. Why don't you take a seat and keep your mouth shut like a good pup.

Dean Vandal:
I will NOT keep my mouth shut. If a story is what they want then a story they'll get. How does a story about a disgruntled employee who walked up on stage and punched his bosses lights out sound?

Alex Dillinger:
Believe me Dean, I'd love nothing more than for you to put your balls on the table and see what you've got.

Dean Vandal:
That'd make life a lot easier wouldn't it? You'd be able to fire me and your headaches would just disappear wouldn't they? Everyone would go on being happy again right? So here's a three part question D...Why did Jay Hot Stuff get promoted? We all know he's fucking awful, what'd he have to do to get promoted to the main roster? Have you ever even seen one of my matches or are you too busy taking advantage of your assistant?

Alex Dillinger:
Jay Hot Stuff has been making a name for himself longer than you have. Don't question my judgment.

Dean Vandal:
Uh-oh he pulled the don't question me card.

Alex Dillinger:
If you ever bring up Maya and my relationship I will see to it that you never make it out of the dog house you've managed to crawl into. To the rest of you, I apologize for this clown's behavior. I will no longer be fielding any further questions-

Dean Vandal:
PUS--

*CROWD CHEERS*

Just as Vandal begins to shout out he's grabbed by the arms by security. With a smile on his face he grins at Dillinger shoving the security guards off of him. Dean backs away slowly leaving the press conference before he was thrown out. Nodding his head Dean disappears from the scene. Dillinger steps down from the podium allowing Preston to step back up.

Preston Poppycock:
Thank you all for coming tonight and to all the viewers at 'ome thank you and goodnight! Join us on Sunday LIVE on pay-per-view as IWF brings to you it's biggest event of the year...FROM THE ASHES THREE!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"
"I-W-F, I-W-F"

With the crowd chanting and cheering for IWF the show fades out as the IWF Phoenix logo pans across the screen one last time before fading to complete black ending the program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From The Ashes III Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes III   From The Ashes III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Ashes III
Page 1 of 1