Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That was likely my final RP

Go down 
+6
Jack Savage
Flex Johnson
BMac
Sean Libby
The Chuck
Tim Patrick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

That was likely my final RP Empty
PostSubject: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 am

I've been in IWF since it started, never leaving for another fed.  BC sent me a PM that I never told anybody about when he brought back NLWF offering me guaranteed world title shots - I turned him down.  I have tried to have the most interesting storylines I could come up with and I'm very proud of everything the Tim Patrick character achieved RP wise and his ring work.  I wanted to make sure Tim Patrick had the craziest matches on the card each time I was booked and you won't find a crazier match than the one I had with Gordon when I won the only singles title shot I ever received in Belfast this spring.  

My character dealt with extremely sensitive subject matter and was therapy for me.  If I couldn't get over certain traumatic incidents and fight through it in real life, Tim Patrick could and did.  The Tim Patrick character is my personal hero and I am out of gas when it comes to writing RPs as him.  I may come back in the distant future for a match or two....but this is pretty much it.

Tim Patrick will remain on screen on some level.  And I'm not leaving chatbox.  

It's been weirdly emotional for me since I submitted by FTA 3 roleplay and I hope you enjoyed the journey.....and I hope I get some response to this.
That was likely my final RP 457E0

Love,
-Tim
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 am

Tim Patrick for IWF Hall of Fame.

It's been a great run, man. Hope to see Tim back for an all-star match or something somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 am

It was indeed a fun run. Tim was truly one of the greatest guys around. If we had a Hardcore title, Tim would always be the champion.

Good lucks Tim.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:13 am

As someone who always openly enjoyed the Tim Patrick character, and actually read every single RP, it was amazing to watch you improve each week. You were never the guy to consistently bust out 5K RP's each and every week, but it seemed that every time you had a big match, you rose to the occasion and elevated yourself to the level of your opponent or beyond.

When I was writing shows, Tim Patrick was always one of my top 3 favourite guys to write, because I could just make up the most ridiculously insane hardcore shit that I could think of, and nobody would bat an eye because that was always totally something that Tim would do. It made my job a lot easier and a lot more fun.

The final RP was, in my opinion, your best RP, and also one of the best RPs for the entire From the Ashes show. It was the perfect way to really finish off the Tim Patrick character that I've known for about 3 years now. My only hope is that he's not finished forever. There's going to be a new guy who comes in and claims to be the greatest hardcore superstar in IWF history, and we'll need Tim Patrick to come in and teach him a lesson Razz

But seriously man, it's been a great run from the start. You're one of the only IWF originals left, and that's something that we should all be proud of. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Tim Patrick.

Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 am

Tim Patrick was a good character. It was an honor to have faced him a few times.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm

As some one that this been in this crazy game called eFedding since December if 1999 and playing Jack that whole time I know how hard it may be to walk away. So I want to say that we all wish you the best
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:53 pm

you can go and fuck yourself for all i care
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Damien Drake wrote:
you can go and fuck yourself for all i care
Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Alright...so I guess it's my turn to weigh in on this. I kind of figured you were losing some steam, Timmy. This isn't anything against you but I mean look around...look at all the new people and all the new guard stepping up...I figured you'd see me retire, know Brandon is done after FTA, hear Chuck talk about calling it quits again, and kind of fall in line with the rest of us. Again, it's nothing against you, but I kind of saw this coming. With that being said...it's been one hell of a ride. Corey Casey and Tim Patrick tore down the NLWF house so awesomely at Battle Behind Bars that we literally forced NLWF to close. How's that for an epic match?! Tim Patrick has always been an interesting character for me to write in terms of shows and such. On the one hand, he's one part New Jack, just busting out the most insanely crazy hardcore shit that you could ever imagine and noone would even question it. On the other hand, though, Tim Patrick is Dean Ambrose...technical but brutal all with a little bit of flare that makes you appreciate how the character approaches his in ring work. I honestly think the rp's you wrote against me in NLWF at Battle Behind Bars were by far and away your best...but I have to say, I think one of the best matches i've ever personally written was your match against Gordon during the Spring Fling Tour stop in Dublin, Ireland. You gave me a very bare bones outline of what you wanted kind of, sort of, to be done in terms of crowd reaction and then told me to go for it. And honestly, i'd like to think I did.

OOC, I consider you a friend and hope that you won't just fall off the grid, mandem. Right after Chuck Matthews gets inducted into the IWF Hall of Fame, you should totally be next!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:26 am

Wish I know Tim Patrick longer than I have like the rest of these guys. Razz

Anyways, I'm glad you're not going anywhere, Timmy! You're a great writer and I enjoy working with you in CD scenes and all. You're a true friend, both OOC and IC lol Hope to see you RP again soon in special matches and stuff.

Oh and Tim Patrick for Hall of Fame!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 am

I am also on the "haven't known Tim ages" train, but I know OOC you are a really cool dude. It has been awesome fucking around with you in the chat box, and it is awesome that you are still gonna be apart of IWF, even if its a non active part. I honestly enjoyed readin your RP's, and it makes me kind of sad that you have now written your last one.

That said we aren't saying goodbye to either you or your character, but not having Tim an active part of the roster anymore will be sad.

It was a pleasure getting to work with you man, and you are welcome for me having a shit week on that week of my title defense. It sucked losing it, but it is awesome that you got to have that moment Smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was likely my final RP   That was likely my final RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That was likely my final RP
Page 1 of 1