Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald Empty
PostSubject: Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald   Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 pm

- Wednesday, September 4th, 2013

As many know now, former Insurgency Wrestling Federation ("IWF") wrestler and current IWF Hall of Fame member Brandon Macdonald was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation after his match last Sunday night against Gordon Fury.  Brandon Macdonaldwas charged with numerous counts of murder in the first degree, as well as possession of various illegal substances with the intent to distribute.  Brandon Macdonaldwas able to escape federal custody within only an hour and fled to Mexico.

There have been no new updates as to the whereabouts of  Brandon Macdonald in the week since, despite a full scale search by the FBI and DEA.  Brandon Macdonaldleft no leads after his escape, save for one final seemingly antagonizing tweet.

Former IWF Champion Molly Reid was taken into questioning by the FBI for a few days, and spoke with IWF News Source about that experience.

Quote :
Yeah well since I'm good friends with Brandon, they decided to bring me in for questioning about his whereabouts. I wouldn't tell them even if I knew where he was, which I don't. He told me about what he had done before his match, and I told all of it to the FBI. But they already knew everything I told him. I was actually in Russia for a week for protection so I wasn't around for whatever happened with Brandon. I haven't talked to him in days. But I do know this. They aren't going to find him, no matter how hard they try.
IWF News Source learned that multiple IWF Superstars were brought in for questioning by the FBI, but were unable to be reached for comment. However we did speak with a high-ranking administrative member of the company, who had this to say.

Quote :
While the IWF in no way condones anything that  Brandon Macdonald has done or been accused of doing, and while we are completely cooperating with the ongoing FBI investigation, we refuse to forget the past.  Brandon Macdonald was a great wrestler in the company, and accomplished a great deal. We will always remember  Brandon for what he did inside that ring, and not for what he did outside of it
IWF News Source encourages anyone who may have any information as it pertains to the capture of Brandon Macdonald, that they get in touch with local authorities as soon as possible. The FBI has sent out a Most Wanted poster for  Brandon Macdonald, which we have attached below.

Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald Header_ten-most-wanted-fugitives

Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Escaping Lawful Custody; First Degree Murder (18 Counts); Engaging in the Affairs of an Enterprise, Through a Pattern of Racketeering Activities; Conspiracy to Conduct the Affairs of an Enterprise, Through a Pattern of Racketeering Activities; Conspiracy to Launder Monetary Instruments; Possession of Heroin, Cocaine, Methamphetamine and Marijuana with the Intent to Distribute

BRANDON MACDONALD

Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald Channing-Tatum-2010Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald 220px-The_Bloody_Beetroots

Aliases:
Brandon Macdonald, Brandon Mac, Biggie Macdonald, BMac, Biggie Mac, Xqwyzite, El Demonio, El Demonio Negro

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth:   November 14th, 1982   Hair:            Brown
Place of Birth:  Canada                      Eyes:          Green
Height:            6'3"                          Complexion:  Light
Weight:           220 to 240 pounds       Sex:            Male
Build:              Muscular, Athletic        Race:           White (Caucasian)
Occupation:     Former IWF Wrestler    Nationality:   Canadian/American

Scars/Marks: None known
Remarks: Brandon is known to be the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel and criminal enterprise. Brandon is responsible for overseeing the distribution network of illegal drugs and firearms. Brandon is responsible for the murders of at least 18 people, including six Federal Bureau of Investigation agents. Brandon may wear a mask as shown in the above photo when in public. Brandon has ties to Los Angeles and Miami but currently is hiding in Mexico.

CAUTION
Brandon Macdonald was charged and arrested in New York in August 2013 for his involvement in the Sinaloa Cartel of Mexico, possession of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, and marijuana with intent to distribute, and eighteen counts of first degree murder. His criminal activities began in December 2012.

REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward of $10,000,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Brandon Macdonald.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Los Angeles

September 2013
Back to top Go down

Most Wanted: Brandon Macdonald
Page 1 of 1