Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Extension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Another Extension Empty
PostSubject: Another Extension   Another Extension I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Alright guys so basically this is how it is.

I recently got swamped with work, and have basically been spending all of my time doing that, as everything needs to be done by Monday night. So I haven't had much (any) time to write RPs. So I'm extending the deadline another week.

Basically I'm going to write these RPs no matter what because they are needed to end/advance storyline for active and no longer active characters. So I wouldn't start writing the show until after my RPs are done anyways, might as well give everyone else more time as well and make everything count. Since this show doesn't really mean anything other than a fun goodbye sendoff, I just want as many people as possible to RP.

So yeah. Deadline extension. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Demon

Another Extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Extension   Another Extension I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 am

Cheers Bmac I needed this also LOL
Back to top Go down

Another Extension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand :: Rules-
Jump to: