Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellbound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexter Jacobs

Hellbound Empty
PostSubject: Hellbound   Hellbound I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 am

==Hellbound==
IWF One Last Stand
March 16th, 2015

Hell ‘n back.

S’ where I been. Ever since I started down this little road of mine, I been battered, I been bloodied, I been beaten. I’ve had barbed wire dug into my fuckin’ skull, I’ve been electrocuted. I had my brains caved in with hammers ‘n crowbars an’ everythin’ else. I been carved t’ fuckin’ ribbons an’ beaten t’ a fuckin’ pulp, an’ I’ve fallen 20 fuckin’ feet onto cold desert sand. I’ve bled, I’ve sweated, an’ I nearly died for this business. An’ I done it across different countries, day in, day out, night in, night out...for a multitude of places. Some good ‘n some...less ‘n that.

But there’s only one where I ever held one of these.

Dex holds up the IWF Undisputed Championship, letting it glitter somewhat in the light before laying it over his shoulder.

Only one place where I ever been able t’ say I reached my full potential. Only one place where I ever been able t’ call myself a champion.

Only one place where I ever had the opportunity t’ be the man.

Right here in Insurgency.

An’ I know...I know it don’t mean much, comin’ up on an’ event like this. Hell, it ain’t even my face on the posters. I’m the man, I got this belt, I’m the last one there’s ever gonna be...But this night s’posed t’ be about me. This is ‘bout these folks who came before. The names who started this whole deal. The people the ‘ORIGINAL’ IWF was built on. This is their night t’ shine. Their night t’ go out, an’ show everybody one last time just how good they were, in the middle of an IWF ring.

Me…

I’m just the man left holdin’ the bag. Not of my own doin’, mind you...I never had a chance. These doors, they started closin’ before I ever got a chance t’ establish myself a legacy. T’ cement my place in this company as the Champion I’m supposed t’ be...As the Champion I NEEDED t’ be. This ain’t the way it was supposed t’ be, see. IWF wasn’t s’posed t’ go out like this. We were s’posed t’ keep on, tearin’ the house down everywhere we went….an’ I was s’posed t’ take on all comers. Anybody an’ everybody. West McFadden. Cynthia Cross. Molly Reid.

V.

Hell, you coulda brought me James fuckin’ Betterman, an’ I would have dusted his ass in half a minute. I don’t give a DAMN.

Anybody an’ everybody, I was gonna fight ‘em, an’ I was gonna beat ‘em. I was gonna show the Goddamn world just who exactly Dexter Jacobs was...an’ I was gonna be an Undisputed Champion that Insurgency coulda been proud of.

The greatest Goddamn Undisputed Champion...in this company’s history, if’n I had my way.

But some shit just ain’t t’ be, I reckon.

IWF closed it’s doors just a couple of weeks after I got this back around my waist...an’ I never even got t’ defend it. All this work, all that blood, sweat, and pain...An’ now what I’m holdin’ in my hand, ‘cordin’ to most folks, might as well be a paperweight.

Now, my fight? It’s just an afterthought, on a night made for all the legends t’ come out an’ have themselves one last stand. Now me an’ V, we’re supposed t’ kill each other for nothin’. Absolutely fuckin’ nothin’.

Fuck that.

This…

This ain’t gonna be for nothin’.

I ain’t gonna ALLOW it t’ be for nothin’.

I worked too hard, an’ fought too long, an’ bled too much for this t’ just...be forgotten.

Til the night of the show is over, I am STILL the IWF Undisputed Champion. THE ONLY IWF Undisputed Champion. Not Brandon MacDonald. Not Corey Casey, or Jason Hawk, or anybody else who was around from day one in this company. I respect what they done, an’ they deserve their day in the sun...But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let this night be about what was, when it should be about what coulda been. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit back an’ let people who ain’t stepped a foot in this IWF...MY IWF….be the only ones t’ be recognized.

I may not have gotten the reign I wanted.

I may not have been able t’ give the IWF the Champion it deserved.

But I sure as FUCK am gonna give it a Champion to remember.

See, call it unofficial all you want, say it don’t count for shit all you want...but when I go into that Chamber, with all that steel wrapped around, all them weapons of carnage everywhere...an’ one of the most dangerous men in wrestlin’ standin’ across the ring from me...I’m goin’ in there, as the reignin’ and defendin’ IWF Undisputed Champion. An’ I am Goddamn sure leavin’ that ring, STILL the reignin’ and defendin’ IWF Undisputed Champion. ‘Til this company breathes it’s last fuckin’ breath, I am gonna give it the Champion it fuckin’ deserves…

By any means necessary.

I been lookin’ forward t’ this fight for a long time, V. You an’ me, gettin’ in the ring together...Sorta thing I been dreamin’ of from the second we wound up in the same company. It ain’t exactly how I woulda wanted it t’ be…

...Hell, the moment it looked like McFadden was gonna bow out ‘fore things went belly-up, I asked ‘em t’ give me ya’ll...but best laid plans, I guess…

...An’ this sorta thing ain’t exactly fittin’ of a first encounter. But this here...Isolation Chamber...this is what we been handed. An’ I’ll be damned if I’m gonna have it said I balked at anythin’ this company ever threw at me. I won this belt the first time a couple weeks after I nearly fell to my death from the top of a cage, I will be GOD DAMNED if’n I’m gonna let this cage be the thing that keeps me from makin’ my presence felt.

I am goin’ in to One Last Stand to make a lastin’ fuckin’ impression, once an’ for all. You an’ me, V, we’re gonna give these people a fight the likes of which they ain’t ever seen before. We’re gonna go to a level these motherfuckers ain’t ever even heard of. Might call it for nothin’, but I call it for somethin’. This is my last night as the Undisputed Champion, my last chance t’ make this reign matter…

An’ I am damn well gonna do it.

We are gonna fight ‘til the bitter end, V. Blood’s gonna get spilled, an’ we’re both gonna leave with scars. We are gonna make the rest of these motherfuckers wish they hadn’t even made it to the Goddamn building, an’ the only thing ANYBODY is gonna be talkin’ about the next day? It ain’t gonna be Double Cage Horror. It ain’t gonna be the Hawk’s Nest, or Insurgent’s TLC. It ain’t gonna be any of the old names, or the legendary folks who walked through these doors for one last run.

The only thing they gonna be talkin about is us, V. About the war we’re gonna wage inside that chamber. About the Hell we’re gonna put our bodies through. About the sheer fuckin’ wanton destruction that’s gonna be witnessed when we lock up…

An’ they’re gonna be talkin’ about how when it all was said an’ done, Dexter Jacobs left that chamber with his hand raised.

This is the last chance. The last night in this company...An’ my last night as Champion. An’ I am gonna make it one to remember. I am gonna fight, tooth an’ nail, an’ do whatever it takes to walk outta that chamber the better man…

With that Undisputed Championship held high.

Because come PPV time, in the TD Garden, right in the heart of Boston...on the last night in Insurgency Wrestlin’ Federation history...I am gonna give this company a champion they won’t ever forget.

No matter how hard I gotta fight….No matter how much flesh I gotta render, how much blood I gotta spill…

No matter how deep into Hell I gotta go one more time…

By the time this night is over, an’ it’s all said an’ done? When people think of Insurgency…

They’re gonna think of Dexter Jacobs.

Believe it.
Back to top Go down

Hellbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand Roleplays :: Dexter Jacobs [vs] V-
Jump to: