Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Update #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Weekly Update #1 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Update #1   Weekly Update #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 am

Alright so because this show is going to take a long ass time to write, I'm going to post weekly updates every Tuesday morning. I'll sort of go over what I've got done, what I have left to do, and eventually I'll be able to guess when the show will be posted.

Currently I have just about two matches completed (one is my own written, the other was written by Harker for Prime/Masset at their request), as well as the show opening segment. This has been a really slow week for me as I took a break from writing for a few days after deadline to collect votes and plan the show (also I had just written 3 RPs so I needed a break). This week I will be moving at a much faster pace

Couple of things that I should explain on this so people can understand exactly what's happening here. I am writing 7 of the 9 matches for this show. Not to mention a majority of any segments and post-match stuff. That is why this is going to take so long. I am also RPing at another fed and unfortunately when I need to, that will take precedent over this show. Same with my real life work, and social life.

This is a fun show that really does not mean anything. So when it happens, it happens. Please don't expect it to be done in the next week or something, because it will not. I cannot promise it'll be done in a month, but I definitely will not let it get to June or anything ridiculous. Basically whenever I have free time, I'll be working on the show, so bear with me.

The show will be posted all at once. Whenever I post it, that night will be the IC date of the show. As I get closer to finishing, I will make sure to check with anyone on the show that still feds, and ensure that it does not conflict with any of their shows (very few people on this show are actively fedding which helps).

And finally, no, I will not accept help on match writing. This is the final IWF show, and I have my plan on how I want it all to go. As much as I love all of you, I don't trust anyone except myself to write these matches. Sounds selfish but oh well. I know you'll enjoy the final product.

However, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write segments. I will accept any and all segments. You can just do an interview with someone and your character about their feelings on IWF closing, you can do a joint segment with another character, anything you want. But please do that so I don't have to fill it with my own characters all the time. Everyone is generally around, so if you want to write a segment with someone just PM them or tweet them.

So yeah, that's basically it. If you don't check the site often, make sure to log in sometime on Tuesdays to check my updates. A lot of us hang around the chatbox fairly often too so if you want to chat, come on by.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Update #1
Page 1 of 1