Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magnus Travis Colt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus Colt

Magnus Colt

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Magnus Travis Colt Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Travis Colt   Magnus Travis Colt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 12:43 pm

PERSONAL DETAILS
The Following Questions are for Announcing Purposes, and will affect the way this wrestler is introduced and the way commentary describes them.

Name - Magnus Travis Colt (Mag for short)

Ring Name/Nickname - Mag Launcher

Birthdate - August 24, 1994 (22 years old)

Hometown - Phoenix Arizona.

Height - 5,8

Weight - 228 pounds

Alignment - Face

Picture Base - Evan Peters

In Ring Attire - Consist of short sleeve yellow vest and a red muscle shirt with green camo shorts. Also wears fingerless gloves and pilot goggles that he keeps above his head. Goggles are removed once in the ring.

Entrance Theme Alive by pod.

Entrance
Write your entrance here.

Alive by POD plays as Mag Launcher jumps at the entrance ramp while pyro sets off next to the sides.

"Everyday is a new day
I’m thankful for every breath I take
I won’t take it for granted
So I learn from my mistakes
It’s beyond my control, sometimes it’s best to let go
Whatever happens in this lifetime
So I trust in love
You have given me peace of mind"

Mag walks down the ramp wearing an adventure's outfit consisting of a short sleeve yellow vest and yellow khakis with pocket pouches lined across both legs and pocket pouches on the front of the vest. He's also wearing a red muscle shirt underneath and a pair of pilot goggles that hang above his flowing red hair.

Announcer
Making his way to the ring…from Phoenix, Arizona....weighing in at 228 pounds Mag Launcher!

“I feel so alive for the very first time
I can’t deny you
I feel so alive
I feel so alive for the very first time
And I think I can fly"

He leaps up on the apron and then pulling on the top he leaps to the top turnbuckle as he points to the crowd as the respond in kind with cheers. He leaps back down and cracks his gloved knuckles as he warms up.

""I feel so alive for the very first time
I can’t deny you
I feel so alive
I feel so alive for the very first time
And I think I can fly
And I think I can fly."

Mag removes the goggles from his head and hands them to the official, waiting for the match to start as he dances in place, warming himself up.

FIGHTING STYLE
Hybrid style consisting of high impact moves, fast strikes and some high flying moves. A mixture of AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.

Preferred Style - Mag is all about switching gears to keep his foes off balanced, he hits hard and fast, not giving them much time to recover and when something fails, he switches to something else to keep the pressure going.

Avoided Style - Mag hates stalling or using underhanded methods to get the advantage. That said however he's not above resorting to cheating if his opponent keeps doing it. Mag's mental sense is this: You're gonna cheat, I'll be more than happy to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Other Strengths (In-ring) - Mag prides himself in adopting the aspect of "Jack of all Trades, master of none" mentality. He's a quick learner and is able to pick up on specific moves and tactics his foes will use. He's very resourceful and is surprisingly very tough for his age. His cheerful attitude also makes him quick and easy to make friends with and thus makes for a very reliable partner in tag match ups.

Other Weaknesses (In-ring) - His lack of actual in ring experience causes Mag to struggle considerably against veteran athletes. He's also impulsive as well as reckless at times, often going for a high risk, high reward maneuver with little to no regard for his own safety.

Confidence Factor - Mag having not really been in a big arena before will be amazed by the vastness and like the happy go lucky guy that he is, will sometimes appeal to the crowd. That said Mag usually saves this appeal for after the match as Mag doesn't like to get distracted during the fight.

Dirty Factor - As mentioned before, Mag doesn't like using underhanded tactics, however he does have a clear concept for an eye for an eye. In other words if his opponent cheats, then Mag will also cheat back if only to give his foe a harsh lesson in humility.

Danger Factor - Mag is known to quite literally throw himself into the fray, being a guy who grew up as an adventurer he is very brave and thus will rarely if ever back down from a challenge or a fight.

Other notes - none.

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 - One small step.
Description - Running Bicycle kick.

Signature 2 - Combo Breaker
Description - A series of punches followed with a discus clothesline.

Signature 3 - Air Strike
Description - Springboard senton.

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 - Clock Cleaner
Description - Kick to the gut, followed with a jumping single knee facebuster, (like the codebreaker only with one knee.)

Finisher 2 - Harpoon
Description - Striking Spear

OTHER INFORMATION
[i]Like the personal information, this is simply any other pertinent information you'd like to provide about the background of your character and serves to give commentary things to discuss.[i]

Biography
Growing up in the hot desserts of Arizona, Magnus Travis Colt had always possessed a taste for adventure and thrills. Working as a mechanic in a nearby city, Mag spent most of his time exploring ruins and caves on his motorcycle or climbing mountains and forests on his seaplane. However he would gain an interest in wrestling having watching a traveling indy show that arrived near his home and thinking it would be fun, took a wrestling class to learn the ropes. He became really good at it and started doing indy events under his ring name Mag Launcher. He was found by a road agent from IWF who took an interests in his style and signed him up to partake in the show. Mag quickly became a fan favorite however he didn't get very far before the company released him just as it went out of business. Now Mag finds himself coming back to the revived company, to see if he can reach even bigger heights than he could ever imagine.

Accomplishments
None at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Magnus Travis Colt
Page 1 of 1