Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011] Empty
PostSubject: Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011]   Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011] 0811090546524647850_791_v3

Dear, Vincent Van ROSEY,
You are getting this award for a couple of reasons. I would like to go over them briefly...

1. YOU A PUSSY: I knock you out, and then you go off and say "Im done with James". Man fuck you nigga, then when I call you out on it, all of a sudden you all like "Im tired of James", how about this...., stop bein a pussy.
  2. YOU A BABY: You whine and complain about me but you aint do nothin to me to stop me. Cause you scared like a lil baby. Oh and lets not forget the fact that you wear diapers cause of yo age. How it feel to have a nigga wipe yo ass for you?
  3. GOT MANGINA?: You dont got balls to come up to ma face. You call me out on Facebook. Facebook?, really dog?. You go on and say how I talk bout dicks, its dick that, dick this, with James. You tired of hearin but ma 12 inch?, why dont you grow a dick nigga. Grow one outta that mangina, and let the mothafucka grow dog. You got a mangina and now the whole world knows.
  4. YOU SOFT: Vincent Van Rose is the meaning of SOFT, for all you white boys that dont know the fuck soft means.
  5. YOU DUTTY: Homie, in ma recent promo I just made it loud and clear how ugly you fuckin are. How can a homie be so fuckng ugly?. The bible probs says somethin like we gotta be confident with ourseleves and not care about what people think, but dog, how can you be CONFIDENT bout yo self?. Ofcoarse no man can be as confident as me, but how can you even come close to confidence lookin like you got run over, again and again, then got stinky faced by Death Angel?. You beat dog.
Enjoy yo award. I will give you this award and send you some makeup and some coupons for facial surgury. Enjoy you brokeback moantain pony ridin pussy.
PS: - and enjoy gettin yo ass handed to you this Saturday dawg.

Sincerely,
JAMES MOTHAFUCKIN SHARK DAWWWWG
Back to top Go down

Least Confident Nigga Of The Week Awards [May 12 2011]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: