Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The History and the legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The History and the legend  Empty
PostSubject: The History and the legend    The History and the legend  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm

The Human race

The human race are gradually falling weaker, every second one of these pieces of vermin sin and bring great shame upon their race and to themselves. They are weak; all they do is complain about how bad their life’s are. They drink and celebrate and refuse to work, this is an insult. I’m not in this world to play games or relax; I’m here for those who sin. I feed on Human beings; I have done since centuries ago. I will never perish on earth so the sinners shall never be safe, they must pray to the lord for forgiveness or they shall feel my wrath. For centuries on this earth I have hunted and silenced most of the sinners who refuse to ask for forgiveness. I make the mortals realise what they have done in ways of pain, I torture the mortals in my own ways. My purpose on this planet is to stop those sinners and prove that the human race is weak.

The legend of the birth of Horcrux Lave

Year 10th century BC–146 BC
Location Sparta
Event battle
Sin murder, violence, swearing
Sinners Human race soldiers

The History and the legend  2

This was the first act which brought my presence to plant earth; it was a war which man brought up on themselves. My master couldn’t take anymore, he would watch the human race kill each other with their hatred. He decided to make them pay, that’s when Lave came in my masters ultimate weapon was me. I had no choice but to obey him and his orders, he gifted me with the ability to never die so therefore I couldn’t fail the task which he handed to me. With his power he forged me a mask which would give me abilities, of paranormal powers. After he gifted me with powers and told me about the task that he wanted me to serve, he then casted me down to earth right into a battle filed full of sinners.

The Battle and the appearance

Both armies of Spartan soldiers walked the cold battle fields, ready to battle against each other. The bowmen stepped in front of the line of soldiers, each bow man clipped a single arrow to their bows and aimed up high. Both armies ordered to fire and attack, arrows shot out at every single angle knocking and piercing the opposite side. The battle kicked off with a fierce charge from both sides, as both teams collided a lighting sound banged straight from the sky deafening the soldiers. Each Spartan solider dropped to their knees and clutched their ears screaming in agony, as the skies turned light green both armies gathered together watching the skies in fear. The sky transformed into the shape of a death symbol, each Spartan hide behind his shield. The noise of rattling shields could be heard all around the battle field due to their fear of what they were seeing.
Out of the sky a green light beamed into the ground, the ground set on fire due to the compact from the beam. The Spartans poked their eyes over the top of their shields, to look at the fire. When the flames settled a figure of man wearing a mask and a black hooded robe approached from the green flames and headed over to the soldiers.

The History and the legend  Lightning5

Each one of the soldiers looked around at each other confused, when they realized it was just one man both armies picked their swords back up and laughed.

The hooded man stopped and held his right hand out aiming in their direction

Horcrux Lave

I have been called down to earth because of you sinners, now bow and pray to your farther for forgiveness
The soldiers laughed and declined Lave’s command

Horcrux Lave

Do as I tell you or I shall blow you all to oblivion

One of the leaders stepped out from the soldiers and shouted out to Lave

Spartan Leader

What are you? Name yourself are you an enemy or friend?

Horcrux Lave

I am not your friend you worthless mortal

Spartan Leader

Then you shall die! Men let us fight this battle together

Let’s kill this creature ATTACK!

As both armies teamed together and charged towards Lave, Lave smiled to himself and held his hand out towards them. Horcrux shot a wave of green fire straight towards the masses of soldiers, the wave of green fire blasted into the soldiers. The sound of screams and cries could be heard all around the burning battle filed, Horcrux watched as the soldiers burnt to death and perished.

Horcrux got down onto his knees and held his hands together

I’m sorry father forgive me for I have sinned

End of the Horcrux Lave legend story

Some say I’m a legend, some say I’m all a fake. But the reason why I’m here is because of you sinners, I have been sent down to earth as an immortal to make those pray. I have punished for centuries, I give the mortals one simple line pray for forgiveness or you shall have my own ways of pain upon you. But I have found a new place where sinners gather, the place is full of them the dirty mortals. They bring shame upon themselves by using sins to get money and fame, they use violence and foul langue as there career. A wrestling company named IWF is my new targeting place, I’m not there to wrestle for fame or for the fun I’m there to carry on my task and to make them pray.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IWF I'm coming
Back to top Go down

The History and the legend
Page 1 of 1