Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP # 1 for PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP # 1 for PPV Empty
PostSubject: RP # 1 for PPV   RP # 1 for PPV I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:41 pm

[The scene opens after the Libra versus TK Jones match. Libra is sweating and is being helped to the locker room by a referee. Libra starts limping to the back. The fans are cheering for him as he is being helped. Libra looks at the fans at the entrance way and smiles as much as he can because he is in pain.]

Fan in the crowd: "Good job buddy. Get 'em next time!"

[Libra raises his free hand up as the crowd cheers for his efforts. He steps through the curtain and to the back room. The referee brings him to a free steel chair. He lands on the chair softly and leans back with a sigh of relief.]

Libra: What a match, I got my ass kicked.

Referee: You did good out there buddy.

Libra: Thanks. Is there any water around?

[Libra runs a hand through his sweaty hair as the referee goes for search of water. It doesn't take long for him to come back. He hands him a bottle of water. He has an ice pack in his hand as well.]

Libra: Thanks pal.

[Libra opens the water and takes a swig. With his free hand he applies the ice pack. He sighs and takes another sip of water. The referee walks away because he has to get ready to referee another match. Soon, a man with a camera walks up to Libra.]

Cameraman: Can I get a few words with you about the match?

Libra: Sure buddy.

Cameraman: Okay and begin.

Libra: TK Jones, you know what, you whipped my ass. I was a little over confident probably and I paid the price. I underestimated you. If we meet down the road, I'm going to bring my A game!

Cameraman: Okay thanks.

Libra: No problem pal.

[From then on, Libra watches the rest of the show from the monitor.]

SCENE 2

[The scene opens at home. Libra walks in the door. He is home and dead tired. His mother greats him at the door with his god son.]

Mom: What happened to you?

Lee: I had a wrestling match?

Mom: What? Are you okay?

Lee: Yes mom, I'm alright.

Mom: I was worried sick.

Lee: You always worry.

Mom: That's what moms do.

Lee: Tell me about it.

Mom: Well...

Lee: No, just stop.

Mom: But you..

Lee: Stop. Anyway, I had a match against TK Jones. He beat me up pretty bad. I have a match at the pay per view next week!

Mom: You need a hair cut!

Lee: Thanks for caring about my match at the pay per view.

Mom: Oh stop.

Lee: Anyway, I'm going to go sleep.

[Lee goes down stairs where his newly renovated room is. He walks to the bed and lays down and soon after falls asleep.]

SCENE 3: Promo time.

[The scene opens with Libra sitting on his bed. He is wearing a grey hoodie and blue jeans. He looks at the camera and speaks.]

Libra: Well well well... I got my ass kicked pretty bad against TK Jones. TK Jones you did a number on me, but your mom did a real number on you. Punk. I'm in a battle royal at Isolation for a chance at a title shot. I'm not going to say I'm going to win, because I probably won't, but TK Jones and all you other wrestlers in the match, you better get ready, 'cause you can beat me down... ah fuck it. I don't stand a chance in hell.

[The scene fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

RP # 1 for PPV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: