Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Masks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

The Masks Empty
PostSubject: The Masks   The Masks I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

--------------------------May 17th, 2011--------------------------

Brandon walked into the custom shop that he had ordered something from earlier. He had a joint hanging from his mouth. He had left Anna in the car. He needed to get these things from the shop, and he didn't want to expose Anna to such an ugly little place like this. He looked around as he watched a man in the corner shoving a needle into his friends arm. Brandon turned around and looked around, and saw his friend Tom.

Brandon: "Tommy!"

Tom: "Yo Brandon, what's good?"

Brandon: "Just came to pick up that order"

Tom: "Ah yes. The six of them?"

Brandon: "Yep"

Tom: "Just follow me to the back"

Brandon followed Tom into a door, which led to a back room. There were a bunch of machines making noises, and a few people hanging around.

Brandon: "This is quite something"

Tom: "Yeah, well it keeps us going"

Brandon: "You put my other...stuff..in the boxes right?"

Tom: "Yeah. I really didn't think you'd go for that stuff Brandon"

Brandon: "I need more powerful stuff. Otherwise it doesn't do anything"

Tom: "Well, I can't judge. Just be careful. This stuff can mess you up"

Brandon: "I know Tommy. Don't even worry about it"

Tom: "So where's Anna?"

Brandon: "She's in the car. I parked a good ways away"

Tom: "Didn't wanna bring her in here did you?"

Brandon: "Not a chance. With these clowns around? Hell no"

Tom: "Can't say I blame you. But they're customers."

Brandon: "That's true. I just don't want to expose her to this kind of scene"

Tom: "Yeah. Just watch when you're using. Don't end up like these guys. I've seen it happen, and it's not pretty"

Brandon: "I won't Tom. That my box?"

Tom: "Sure is. All six of them, individually boxed inside"

Brandon: "Thank you so much Tom. How much do I owe you?"

Tom: "Nothing dude. It's on the house. I owed you one anyways"

Brandon: "You sure dude? These can't have been easy to make"

Tom: "They weren't. But we're even now. Deal?"

Brandon: "Deal. Thanks again Tommy"

Tom: "Don't mention it. Now get outta here, don't leave Anna for too long."

Brandon: "You don't gotta tell me twice"

Brandon grabbed the box and walked outside. He made his way back to his car, where Anna was sitting, play a game on her new iPhone. Brandon opened the car and hopped inside.

Brandon: "Enjoying the new phone?"

Anna: "It's awesome"

Brandon started up the car and started to pull out. He was a bit jerky. Anna looked at him.

Anna: "Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

Brandon: "I'm fine"

As Brandon said that, he drifted into the other lane, swerving back only after he had heard a loud honk from another driver going the opposite direction.

Anna: "How high are you?"

Brandon: "I'm fine."

Anna: "I don't think you are. You aren't even driving straight"

Brandon: "I know what I'm doing"

Anna: "Brandon, you are too high to drive. Let me do it"

Brandon: "No, I got this"

Brandon swerved again, nearly running up onto a sidewalk, as a pedestrian jumped out of the way.

Anna: "Okay, pull over, I'm driving."

Brandon: "Anna-"

Anna: "That wasn't a question"

Brandon slowly pulled over. He reluctantly hopped out and switched places with Anna. He sat back down and began to stare out the window.

Anna: "So are you gonna tell me what's in the boxes?"

Brandon: "Masks"

Anna: "Excuse me?"

Brandon: "A bunch of masks. Five to be exact"

Anna: "Uhh, why?"

Brandon: "I'm gonna start wearing them"

Anna: "Any reason why?"

Brandon: "Just because I can really"

Anna: "I'm sure there's a better reason"

Brandon: "Well, I'm just sort of tired of people seeing my face and judging me. I just want to hide it with something cool"

Anna: "So you bought a bunch of masks?"

Brandon: "Basically. I'm going to wear them everywhere now"

Anna: "Even when you're alone with me?"

Brandon: "Well not then. But in public I meant"

Anna: "I don't suppose there is anything I could do to change your mind?"

Brandon: "No, I've decided. These masks will give me a new edge. Almost five different people behind each mask"

Anna: "Do they have meaning behind them or anything?"

Brandon: "Yeah, they do actually. I had them custom made."

Anna: "Can you explain the meanings to me?"

Brandon: "When we get back to our hotel?"

Anna: "Yeah sure"

Brandon continued to stare out the window, as they drove back. He couldn't really focus on anything. He had shot up earlier this morning. He didn't want to use heroin, but he wasn't getting high enough off anything else. So he had to start shooting. He knew he wouldn't get addicted. He was beyond addition status. He knew that he could handle it, and he would only take it every so often. He saw no downside to it, and it truly gave him a great feeling.

They made it to the hotel room, and Brandon grabbed his box and walked into the elevator with Anna. They made it into their room, and sat down on the couch.

Anna: "So. These masks."

Brandon: "Right."

He pulled out one of the masks. It was blue, with pink tape over the mouth. He held it up for Anna to see.

Anna: "So what is this one?"

Brandon: "This one signifies the dark time I've gone through in my life. After I left you, and was alone for all those years, I couldn't talk to anyone about it. I'd try, but it would never actually come out. I felt like I was taped over the mouth. The blue represents you, because I could never take you off of my mind. You were always there, but that tape was making me not talk about you to anyone. I couldn't do it. It led me into depression. The pink is the ironic part of it, because I had such a bright and vibrant life, but yet that was only blocking what I was truly feeling. I hated my life, and I just needed to tell someone. But that tape was always there. That's why I made this mask. I went through some hard times, but I made it through"

Anna: "That's actually really deep"

Brandon: "Yeah, I told you. I didn't just go get these masks in a stupid drunken blitz. I actually put thought into these."

Anna: "Okay, well what's this one?"

Anna pulled out a white mask, with blood red flowing out of the eyes, and a dollar bill attached over the mouth. She held it up.

Brandon: "That's sort of my excitement mask. For like, all of the thrills I had when I was dealing. The blood represents all of the people I hurt along the way. But the dollar bill shows what I was after. It was all about the money, and I didn't care how much blood I spilled in order to get that money. I hurt a lot of people helping Justin run that drug operation. And I didn't care. I still don't care. It was all about the money, and that's why that mask is there."

Anna: "And this one?"

Anna pulled out the white mask with the contorted face. Brandon smiled.

Brandon: "That mask represents the darker, twisted side of me. It's always been there, but rarely has it come out. I tend to be a calm guy. But there have been a few times where I've really wanted to hurt someone. I'll bring up the time spent in Iraq. That brought out the twisted side of me. So the contentedness of the face shows that. It shows that I can be both dark and light at the same time. Happy and angry. The blend of the two together. Which leads to the deepest of darkness inside me, only been unleashed few times"

Brandon pulled out the light blue mask with vines and the three on it.

Brandon: "This is my regular mask. It has a cool look to it. I designed the vines to show that I am always growing, always evolving, through good times and bad. The three is there to remind me of Zach, Justin, and Chelsea. The three people who have lost their lives around me, in part thanks to something that I did. So I wear this mask to commemorate them, and remind myself that they are always with me. The reason that I got to where I am now. I can't forget that, and that's why I had this mask made."

Anna pulled out the final mask, which was all black, and the letters FM on the cheek, with three dots on the other.

Anna: "This one is weird. Any meaning?"

Brandon: "Yeah, actually. This one is sort of funny actually. The blackness represents the darkness of the drugs that I use. The three dots represent the triangle of drugs that took over my life as a teenager. Alcohol, weed, and heroin. It presents them out there so that people really understand what I've gone through, and what I'm still going through. The FM stands for Francesco Macdonald. My grandfather, who gave me the advice that I base my life upon. 'Nothing should stand in the way of your dreams. Do what you want, but ultimately, your dreams are there for the taking when you want. Snatch them up, before it is too late. Don't let someone else dictate your life'"

Anna: "That is pretty deep. Your nono was a great guy"

Brandon: "I know. He knew what he was talking about"

Anna: "We really missed you at his funeral"

Brandon: "I know. I went to visit him in the hospital when no one was there. I've never actually told anyone that. We talked for a few hours, before I said my final goodbye. He knew I wasn't going to be at his funeral. He was the first person that I really talked to about what happened. He told me to never regret anything that I ever did. To just do whatever I felt like, because only you matter. I miss him a lot"

Anna: "We all miss him."

Brandon: "Feel like partying?"

Anna: "Sort of. Relax me a bit"

Brandon pulled out a lighter from his pocket. He walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed the stack of shot glasses that were stacked up. Brandon laid out 5 in a row on one side of the table, and 5 on the other. He grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, and poured a shot in each glass. Anna walked over, bong in hand. She lay it down on the table as Brandon began to fill up the bowl. He placed a lighter on the table, and turned to Anna.

Brandon: "Cheers"

Anna: "Cheers babe"

Brandon grabbed a shot glass, and clinked it against Anna's. He smacked it against the table, and downed the shot, before immediately grabbing the other one, and downing it too. He did this until he had nothing left. He wiped his mouth and looked over at Anna, who was grabbing the bong.

Brandon: "Not even gonna wait eh?"

Anna: "Need to chase with something"

Brandon: "Chasing whiskey with weed. Good call"

Anna: "Hmmmm?"

Anna was inhaling the smoke from the bong, and obviously hadn't heard him. Brandon smiled and laughed.

Brandon: "Nevermind. I have to piss"

Brandon walked upstairs to the bathroom. He had already turned on Anna's curling iron, so there was a heated thing. He grabbed a spoon and reached into his pocket. He took some heroin out and poured it in the spoon. He added some water and held it over top of the iron. Once it had dissolved together, he pulled out a syringe, and filled it up with the heroin. He grabbed a rubber band that was there, and wrapped it around his bicep. He quickly shoved the needle into his arm, and injected himself, before pulling out. He quickly put a small bandaid around it, and ran back downstairs, where Anna was still smoking the bong.

Anna: "Take a hit"

Brandon grabbed the bong and inhaled some smoke. He lit it up again and inhaled some more. He exhaled deeply. He grabbed the Jack Daniels and took a few big swigs out of it.

Brandon: "Ready to go?"

Anna: "Let's drive before it starts to kick in"

Brandon: "Deals."

Brandon and Anna quickly ran downstairs and hopped in their car. They drove over to the local nightclub, which was full. Brandon reached down and grabbed his money mask. He strapped it on his face, and pulled a hat down over top of it.

Anna: "So you were serious"

Brandon: "Of course I was"

Anna: "How will you drink or anything?"

Brandon: "I can tilt it up or something"

Anna: "Okay, if you're sure"

Brandon and Anna made it to the club. Brandon hopped out and walked right past the line and over to the security guard, who held his arm up.

Security: "Sorry dude, end of the line"

Brandon looked up and pulled his hood down, revealing his mask

Security: "This ain't Halloween kid"

Brandon leaned over to him.

Brandon: "Don't you recognize my wife? I'm Brandon Macdonald"

The security guard seemed to recognize his voice. He immediately began to apologize.

Security: "Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I couldn't see your wife, the darkness, you know?"

Brandon: "You gonna let us in?"

Security: "Absolutely sir. Right away."

The security guard opened up the doorway, and Brandon and Anna walked inside. As soon as they entered, Brandon could see all kinds of eyes looking towards them. He smiled under his mask and continued walking over to the bar. He sat down with Anna beside him. He leaned over as the bartender walked over.

Bartender: "Can I help you, oh, hey Anna"

Anna: "Hey."

Bartender: "Brandon, is that you under there?"

Brandon: "Sure is"

Bartender: "Can I ask why?"

Brandon: "If you want a long story. I'd rather not tell it either, I'm high as fuck"

Bartender: "Fair enough. Can I grab you your drinks?"

Brandon: "Yeah please"

Anna: "Usual for me too please"

The bartender turned to pour some shot glasses out, as Brandon looked back at the dancefloor, which was packed with people bumping and grinding like crazy. He chuckled under his breath, and turned back to the bar, where the bartender had finished pouring their shots. Brandon grabbed one and turned to Anna.

Brandon: "Bottom's up"

Brandon tilted his mask up and began downing shot after shot. Once he finished, he burped, and lowered his mask again. He looked around for a bit, as Anna turned around to look as well. Brandon looked over and saw a dude walking over and sitting down beside Anna. He was a typical gym steroid idiot. Giant biceps, with tattoos all around, a tank top to show them off. Brandon looked at the rest of his body. Small tiny legs, larger stomach. Yep. Typical guy.

Idiot: "Hey pretty lady. Can I buy you a drink?"

Anna: "Ummm, no."

Idiot: "Well why not? A foxy lady like you shouldn't be drinkless on a night like tonight"

Anna: "I already had some"

Anna pointed to the 5 empty shot glasses sitting on the bar.

Idiot: "Damn girl, you can drink"

Anna: "That's what they say"

Idiot: "So, you wanna go back to my place later tonight?"

Anna: "You're pretty forward, aren't you?"

Idiot: "Yeah. Look at me. I'm the fucking man"

Anna: "Mmm-hmmm, I'm sure you are. Get lost please"

Anna began to turn around, but the man grabbed her arm. Brandon stood up quickly and turned towards the idiot.

Brandon: "Hands off. Now"

Idiot: "Well looky what we got here. A real tough guy, wearing a mask! Halloween isn't for another few months now"

The man stood up and got face to face with Brandon, who didn't blink. The dude was about as tall as Brandon, but probably heavier. Brandon definitely had more muscle mass. The guy was just flexing, and trying to act tough, when in reality, Brandon could tell that he was a douche piece of shit. But Brandon didn't retaliate.

Brandon: "That's my wife you're talking to"

Idiot: "Oh really? This fine piece of ass is married to a mask wearing jackass like you?"

Brandon: "Leave now, and I won't hurt you"

Idiot: "Oh man! Did you guys hear that? Mr Mask thinks he's going to hurt me. Let's see it buddy. What are you gonna do tough guy?"

The dude shoved Brandon. He looked around. A large circle of people had gathered around. Anna was looking at Brandon, shaking her head. He stood his ground, as the man laughed at him.

Idiot: "You're a pussy. Not gonna fight back are you? I guess that means I get your girl."

The idiot walked over to Anna and grabbed her. She shook him off and stood up.

Brandon: "Touch her again, and you're dead"

Idiot: "Oh really? Because I think differently"

As Anna began to walk towards Brandon, the idiot slapped and squeezed her ass. He laughed as Anna yelled and walked away quickly. Brandon snapped. Maybe it was built up anger, maybe it was the heroin, but Brandon had heard and seen enough. He charged at the guy, tackling him to the ground quickly. He stood back up and waited for the man to get up.

Idiot: "Ohhhh, big tough guy right here, cheapshotting me like that"

Brandon laughed and dropped his arms down. The man's grinned vanished, and turned to anger. He charged at Brandon, throwing extremely slow punches. Brandon dodged each with his head, before punching the man hard in the jaw, knocking him down.

Anna: "Brandon, please don't"

The man stood back up, rubbing his jaw. He looked up at Brandon.

Idiot: "So you can get a lucky punch eh? Let's see if you know how to kick."

Brandon laughed hard when he heard this. The man heard that, and got even angrier. He threw a kick as hard as he could at Brandon, who didn't even move, or really notice the kick. He looked at the idiot.

Brandon: "My turn"

Brandon kicked the man hard in the knee, buckling it. He turned and kicked him in the face, knocking him right to the ground. He turned around and began to walk towards Anna.

Brandon: "I told you"

He grabbed Anna's hand and they began to walk towards the dancefloor. Suddenly, he felt something hard break across his back. He turned around and saw the douchebag standing there, with a broken chair in his hand.

Brandon: "Really?"

The man grabbed a beer bottle off of the bar, and smashed it, holding onto the end. He approached Brandon, who didn't care at all. He had had enough of this nonsense. He dodged the man as he tried to stab him. As he moved, he kneed the man in the face, breaking his nose. He fell to the ground, and Brandon jumped on top of him. He began to punch the man as hard as he could in the face, over and over again. He just didn't stop. He could feel people trying to pull him off, but it wasn't working. He could sort of hear Anna yelling at him.

Anna: "Stop Brandon! Stop!"

Brandon was trying to stop, but he could not. His mind was being controlled by something else now. He had memories of his grandpa. Why did God have to take him when he needed him the most?! Why was life so cruel?! Brandon continued to punch away at the man, who was completely unconscious now. Eventually, he felt himself get tackled off of the man. Brandon was suddenly released from his trance. He looked around as the bartender picked himself up off of Brandon, turned around and walked back to the bar without saying a word. Brandon looked over at Anna, who had a concerned look on her face. Brandon stood up and immediately began to walk out the door. Anna chased after him. Once they were outside walking down the street. Brandon stopped and collapsed to the ground.

Anna: "Brandon, what the fuck?!"

Brandon: "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened"

Anna: "You almost killed that man, that's what happened."

Brandon: "I couldn't control myself"

Anna: "What do you mean?"

Brandon: "The drugs...."

Brandon stopped. He immediately regretted saying that. He looked up at Anna, who had a shocked look on her face.

Anna: "Oh my god. You're shooting, aren't you?"

Brandon: "No"

Anna grabbed his arm and pulled his shirt up before he could pull away. She could see the needle marks that littered his arm. His body deflated as Anna looked at him.

Anna: "I thought we agreed on this. No heroin. How could you Brandon? You know how bad this shit is for you. What it can do to you"

Brandon: "I know. I...I just didn't have anything strong enough. I needed this"

Anna: "No. You didn't. Brandon. No more heroin. Okay?"

Brandon: "Okay"

Anna: "You remember what I've said in the past?"

Brandon: "Sort of"

Anna: "Brandon. I don't want you to use heroin. Promise me"

Brandon: "I promise."

Anna: "I want to make sure of it. So I'm giving you this to think about. If I catch you using heroin again, it's over. I'm leaving you."

Brandon: "But Anna..."

Anna: "No buts. I just watched you maybe kill a man because drugs had taken over your body. Drugs that we had agreed that neither of us would ever do. So that's it. You stay off the heroin, everything is fine. But I'm serious. If you shoot up any more, well then I can't be with you anymore. You know how I feel about it"

Brandon: "I know. I'm sorry Anna."

Anna: "Don't be sorry. Just stop doing it"

Brandon: "Okay. I will."

Anna: "Good. That was a short night, but how bout we call it in?"

Brandon: "Yeah. I need to sleep"

Anna: "Your dad actually called again today. You should call him in the morning"

Brandon: "You and I both know that he's just going to rag on me for the drugs and partying and shit. I can't deal with that"

Anna: "Well you have to. I'm tired of making excuses as to why you can't come to the phone."

Brandon: "Fine. Can we fuck tonight?"

Anna: "Do we have to? I'm tired"

Brandon: "We don't have to, I just hoped you'd want to"

Anna: "Maybe just quickly. Okay?"

Brandon: "Better than nothing"

Brandon grabbed Anna's hand as they walked back to their hotel. Brandon noticed that Anna wasn't looking at him. Her hand wasn't grasping his as tightly as she usually did. He was confused. He said he was going to stop shooting up. And he was. He wasn't addicted, he was better than that. Addicts were fucking stupid. Brandon was way above that. He wasn't looking forward to talking to his dad tomorrow. A lot of bitching at him for drugs and partying. Whatever. He didn't care anymore. He felt good. Sort of dark too. All was well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Right Honourable Gentlemen against the Irish Insurgency Army? Not even a month ago, this was the most anticipated match of all the Isolation matches. Now? It is nearly an afterthought. What the fuck happened? The very first dominant stable in IWF history, and the just as powerful stable who were made with the sole purpose of destroying the Right Honourable Gentlemen. How could such a battle go so downhill?

I'll tell you what happened. Both teams suck. The Right Honourable Gentlemen? When was the last time they were even booked in a match? And have they even won any matches in the last month and a half? I doubt it. Ian Blackwing is injured or dead or something. He can't help. The Duke is just fucking shitty as hell. William Darlington is more interested in looking good than actually fighting.

The IIA. Well, they just lost Corey Casey, their strongest member. Tim Patrick hasn't won a match in ages. I don't think Libby or O'Rourke or whatever the fuck his name has EVER won a fucking match. Connor is the only good one in this match. He isn't great, but he is the High Impact Champion, and for a reason. He's beat me before, granted, he had the help of Corey and the IIA. So it wasn't a clean win, at all. He is strong, but he isn't the IWF Champion.

So, judging by that, the IIA hold a distinct advantage over the IIA (Connor). I keep thinking I'm forgetting something. What the fuck was it? Oh yeah. Fucking right.

Me.

How the fuck did I get put in this match?! I am the fucking IWF Champion, and I'm not even defending my title on one of the biggest PPV's in the IWF! What the fuck is that all about?! Instead, I have to fight alongside two shitty ass British wrestlers. Against basically two and a half wrestlers. I can hardly count O'Rourke as a wrestler, because I've seen better wrestlers that open shows. He sucks. Tim is okay, but he's been shitty lately. Don't know why. Maybe he's just got girl problems. Or shit like that.

So basically, I have to take on these guys myself. Instead of fighting Corey Casey in the main event, I'm stuck with a bunch of nobodies, and a decent mid card champion. Shit is fucking retarded. I can't even take this match seriously.

I am lightyears better than anyone in this match. I took the entire IIA out of the Battle for the Briefcase tournament. I beat Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose last week, with plenty of ease. Tim, Connor, Sean. Watch last weeks match closely. And tell me all that I got hit with.

Purifier. Kable Cutter. Southern Sledgehammer. Another Purifier.

And yet, I kicked out of all of those. And I finished the match with my Flight Tim finisher. And pinned Corey Casey.

Meaning, I'm on a fucking roll. I'm far and beyond where anyone else in this match is. I basically have the night off. I'm going to decimate the IIA inside the Isolation Dome. I don't even care what my teammates do or don't do. I'm going to end this stupid Irish shit right here and now.

You guys can't hang with my shit. As the old saying goes, anything you can do, I can do better.

I can outwrestle you. I can out talk you. Fuck, I bet I can even out drink you fuckers.

You guys would do better if you just didn't show up for Isolation. How does it feel guys? To know that you all got drafted to the same show, but are going to have to disband before it even starts? It makes me laugh.

Right now, I'm fighting for myself. I don't know about any of my teammates, and I couldn't care any less. I just want to win this match. To see the looks on your faces when you realize this is over. To see the spirits crushed when you have to announce your disbanding. To feel the sadness well up inside you. These are the things I live for.

And what the fuck is this Battle Royal? I have to defend my championship against some new guy next week?

Pffffft

This MUST be a joke. The IWF Champion getting treated like an afterthought.

I'm going to take that shit out on all of you stupid little Irish fuckers.

You're going to wish you were dead when I am finished with you. I'm going to destroy your hearts. Crush your souls. And I'm going to enjoy doing it. And then, next week, I'm going to sacrifice a new asshole who thinks he can stand with me in the ring.

I'm the cream of the crop, and I get all the shit litter in front of me. Fair? No. But whatever. I couldn't give a shit. I'll just keep on murdering, like I always do. Write up your wills Irish. Because you're going to need them come Sunday.

I am the Disciple of Darkness. I follow only myself. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I know I am the one

Back to top Go down

The Masks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: