Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■

Go down 
AuthorMessage

■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■ Empty
PostSubject: ■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■   ■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■ I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

…■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■…
…■IWF Isolation■…
…■Isolation Dome■…
…■Corey Casey ]vs] Nick Ridicule■…

How about we clear some things up, shall we? It seems as though the IWF and its fans have some deranged, psychotic, blown out of proportion opinion of me, and I feel the need to address this problem. Since day one of IWF, I have been made out to be the bad guy. I’ve been ridiculed, slandered, and disrespected in a manner that I can no longer allow.

Corey Casey, you speak from your ass so often, Rick Christian should sue you for gimmick infringement.

■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■ Tom1

You know, for years I’ve seen you as many different people Corey Casey. Not necessarily the person you were trying to be, but instead the person you actually were. At first I felt sorry for you. You were thrown into the heat of battle again the brilliant Chuck Matthews in your first legitimate rivalry. Although I hold a two to zero match advantage over the Chuckster, I know better than anyone how tough he is to defeat. I had to do some low down and dirty things in order to defeat him, including lying about cheating on his daughter.

Anything to throw him off his gameplan. I was willing to defeat him by any means necessary, and that is why I did. The same goes for you. I will do anything I can to not only defeat you though, but to kill you, and once and for all remove you from existence.

But I digress. I first viewed you as an innocent lamb, thrown headfirst into the most elaborate chess game on earth. You were handed the torch of Brenton Cyrus, the guy who put the NLWF on the map. He ended his legendary World Championship reign to give you a shot at being the top guy.

I felt bad for you. I felt bad for you, because they did to you, exactly what they did to me. They were together, united when they taught me. They were enemies, divided, when they taught you. They being Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, for anyone who is slow, or has been living under a rock the last couple of years.

I was brought into Salvation, the greatest Salvation, the original, and I was taught how to survive in a way that changed me forever. I became the Soul Survivor of Salvation. The best of both worlds. You however, went down a different path.

Instead of teaming with arguably the two greatest creative minds in the history of the industry, you got to learn from one, while going head to head with the other.

It made me laugh hearing you say that I handed myself everything in the NLWF. I was only the owner of that federation for a few months you dumb son of a bitch. Or maybe you forgot the Chuck Matthews Bad Company era, or the Brenton Cyrus run NLWF era, or even the era before that, in which I dominated.

I was born to do this. I was never handed anything but an opportunity to prove myself. It’s the same thing everyone got in the NLWF. The problem was that once people felt they had proven themselves, they stopped trying to prove themselves.

That is why I surpassed everyone. That is why I was the single greatest superstar in the history of that company. That is why I will transition over to the IWF, with every obstacle in my way, just as it was in the beginning, middle and end of my NLWF tenure, and prove myself again.

What happened to everyone else?

How about we talk about that, instead of Corey giving his biased, one sided, closed minded, idiotic opinion on what happened.

This story is a lot difference when someone else is giving you their perspective on what went down, isn’t it? Casey, it’s easy to punch a punching bag, because a punching bag doesn’t hit back. I’m no punching bag. I always hit back. I always strike back, kid. So sit your ass down, sit your lord ass down, sit your childhood ass down, and watch as I kill you with truth.

How about we start with The Notorious K.I.D!

FUCK YEAH!

Remember when he beat you in the main event of Dangerous by Design? I’m sure you do, but I’m just going to assume no one else remembers that. It was right after your failed rivalry with Chuck Matthews. When you had a chance to remove him from NLWF, but lost, and let down Brenton who had done everything to make you a star in his company.

AND YOU SAID I WAS HANDED THINGS!?

What a joke.

Anyway, KID messed you up something fierce and went on to become the second greatest World Champion in the history of the greatest wrestling company that ever lived. But what happened after that glorious title reign? He fell apart. He lost his drive. Lost his motivation. He had achieved the highest of highs in his eyes, and he wasn’t able to achieve anything else after that.

You ended up putting Chuck in a coma, taking him out of action for three months, after you sickly tortured him at the city of Salvation. The City you had taken from Brenton, the guy who gave you everything, the guy who made you the person you are today.

Chuck returned and it looked like he was going to be the most unstoppable wrestler in the world! Instead he had a dominant reign in the month he returned, then he went major titless for the rest of the year. Oh, except for a NLWF title win, but he ended up giving that belt to you Corey..

Wait, SOMEONE ELSE HANDED COREY A MAJOR TITLE!?

Yes, you’ll get used to Corey Casey being handed things. I mean, I handed you the NLWF didn’t I?

Oh, this is getting fun. Please Nick, Please continue!

Ok, I will.

How about Brenton Cyrus. The guy who made NLWF. The guy who put the company on the map, then took over and brought it to heights that were unimaginable. He held the World Championship 183 Days! But then he came up with a master plan that involved forfeiting the World Title to Corey Casey.

Ahh The Isolation Dome. It was there that Brenton Cyrus fought Ryan Apollos, HEY COREY, REMEMBER RYAN APOLLOS? He was your tag team partner, but you sold him out and stabbed him in the back when Brenton offered you the opportunity to be his right hand man.

But I’m sure you knew you did that.

Brenton knew Ryan had snuck some enforcers into the dome to cost him the belt. Instead of coming up with a plan where he would overcome the odds, he came up with the plan where he would give his World Title to Corey Casey, his apprentice. Once Brenton lost the match, the world was shocked to find out that he was no longer the champion.

While that event was mind blowing, it was always stupid. Brenton would never be able to achieve such glory again in his wrestling career. No matter how hard he tried, he just didn’t have it in him anymore, he didn’t have that push that made him a champion originally.

I’m not saying that’s your fault Corey, but lets face it, you weren’t ready to be the World Champion. Those shoes were far too big for you to fill, in fact, you still haven’t even grown into them.

Who else? Shadow Demon? He was without a doubt the greatest Undisputed Champion who ever lived. The original Undisputed Champion, the man who unified all those loose belts, with the Universal Title. Watching him become champion like that was a dream come true for me. No one deserved it more, no one worked harder to get and hold that championship, the way Shadow Demon did.

Something all of these guys have in common, it’s a quality we share. We all worked from the bottom of the NLWF, to the top of the NLWF. We all started as show openers, we all started as nobodies, but through our hard work and dedication we became legendary!

Aaron O’Shea! That little pipsqueak had no business being in a wrestling ring. Yet, he went on to be one of the greatest and most inspirational wrestler ever. Guys like The Notorious KID and Jason Hawk had the doors opened for them in wrestling, by Aaron O’Shea.

His first title reign was nothing special, other than the fact he beat both myself AND Chuck Matthews in a steel cage to do it. He had more ups and downs in his career, more hard times than anyone I saw. Yet, after everything he had been through, he was able to return at the end of summer last year to achieve one last final accomplishment, defeating me to become the World Heavyweight, Undisputed, and NLWF Champion! The greatest rollercoaster of a career ended with all the gold, the way he deserved to go out.

Jason Fucking Hawk! My little brother, even though he’s older than I am. Despite our history, despite our broken friendship, despite all the bad blood, I can honestly say that I’ve never met anyone more inspiring to my career, than Jason.

From the moment I met the guy, I felt the need to do whatever it took to be the best, to be his favorite wrestler. Something about knowing Jason is watching, it makes me want to perform even greater. Maybe it’s his ego, maybe it’s his fun loving, never say die, suicidal spirit, or maybe it’s just his attitude. I’m not sure what it is, but I no one motivates me more than that man.

He lit the fire under me that lead to me having the greatest year of my career, even if it was the worst year of my life personally. I wouldn’t have achieved even half of what I accomplished last year, if it wasn’t for Jason right behind me, nipping at my heels.

Our rivalry at the end of 09’ was my all time favorite. The established champion of the NLWF against the brash rookie phenom. Our matches against each other were always legendary, always instant classics that will be watched over and over again by fans for years to come.

Jason became the Undisputed Champion in some of the most mind blowing moments ever. He kept working his ass off and he was able to capture the World Championship, then the NLWF Championship.

Then later down the line a guy named Brandon Macdonald came along and he took the wrestling world by story. Never in the history of NLWF had I ever seen someone who was as motivated as I was, unfortunately, not at that time. So Brandon came in and we made a plan together to stop Bad Company, the group that ruined my life.

Our plan went down perfectly and we won the war. Too bad I had lost the battle. Brandon captured all the gold and it was looking as if he would be the new face of the company, taking the torch from me, leading NLWF into the future.

Corey, you’re probably whining and crying right now that this doesn’t have a point, or you’re wondering why I left you off the list, but trust me, this is all relevant and needs to be said.

All of these guys have something else in common, other than the fact they worked from the bottom to the top of the NLWF.

See, that’s one of the many reasons I left you off that list, you DID NOT work from the bottom to the top, you hardly worked at all.

The other thing they have in common, is that once they reached the top, once they touched that glass ceiling.

They stopped.

They stopped working as hard. They stopped pushing themselves to raise the bar. They became satisfied with reaching the top, but not pushing through it. You Corey Casey have stayed consistently the same since you were first handed the World Championship. You take ideas from other people, because you don’t have an original bone in your entire body. You haven’t evolved even slightly in the entire time I’ve watched you. You’ve skated through your entire career, and now I watch you doing the same thing. In fact, I’m watching you take steps backwards…

If it wasn’t bad enough the first time you became The Lord. The second time should have been a good indication for you to never bring him back again. But you never learn any lessons staying exactly the same, so here is Corey Casey, bringing you The Lord for a third time.

So fucking stupid and not nice, he had to do it THRICE!

Fine, I don’t care. Bring The Lord, bring Corey Casey, bring you childhood self, bring your fireballs, move like chain lightning, bring the straightjacket, bring the cat-o-nine tails, bring your wife who in turn will bring the twins and I don’t mean the ones in her belly.

O.O

Bring Ashley and all of her lies, scream and holler at her that she's the puppet master and that her puppet is off his strings, run around in circles as Steven Angel snaps ankles around you! Bring it all, bring everything you have, which isn’t very much, but bring it. Because I’ve destroyed you so many times already, I know you so well, I’ve seen everything you’ve got, and I can’t wait to put an end to it once and for all!

Do you want to know why I joined IWF?

I didn’t beg, as Corey Casey is begging for you to believe. I didn’t ask. I didn’t even think it through entirely. I joined the IWF, because of Corey Casey.

That’s right, it’s your fault I’m here. You couldn’t have just let me rest in peace. You had to open your big mouth, had to kick Nick while he was down, and now he’s back to kick your ass. You’re the reason I’m here. It wasn’t the countless emails from fans of the sport and members of your IWF roster. It wasn’t my need for competition. It wasn’t the fight inside my heart that never dies.

It was you.

You finally had a chance to remove the hardest working man in the industry. You finally had a shot to take out the main competition once and for all. I was perfectly fine not being part of the IWF. I was perfectly happy with people telling me that it’s just not the same without me. I was satisfied being done with it all. But you just couldn’t shut the fuck up. You just couldn’t pay your respects, where they are due. You had to open you ass, bend over, and talk shit.

Now here I am. Despite your best efforts to keep me away from Battle Grounds last week, putting extra security around the arena, having guys on the roster whose heads are filled with Ridiculous lies wait for me, despite all of that, I persevered.

I sent Dance Dance Revolution down the stairway to hell, the new and improved Holy Trinity. It was set for you Casey, but your butt buddy took the fall for you. I’m sure the two of you got gay on each other backstage with the rest of the Gay Irish Insertion.

Hey IWF, go ahead and fine me! I’ve got a middle finger and whatever the cost is for calling these fuckers faggots. I calls em like I sees um!

Dance Dance Revolution may have been able to save your fruity ass this week, but when you are isolated inside that dome with me, no one will be able to save you. I’m sending you where you belong. A fiery, everlasting hell!

The perfect ending to the story of Corey Casey.

All those guys I listed earlier. I had respect for them. In fact, I respected those guys more than I’ve ever respected anyone! They were my heroes and I looked up to them like a fan, even though I was part of the big picture with them.

They all had reasons for why they fell from grace, but the biggest reason of all, the reason that goes unlooked at, is the fact that they stopped trying. Once I made it to the top, I tried harder, I worked harder, I fought harder, I pushed myself above and beyond the call of duty in order to maintain and ever surpass the level I had reached.

Nobody else did that.

So when you say I was handed everything, I say what the fuck were you watching? No one is buying into the garbage you’re trying to sell us, because anyone who was a part of the NLWF, anyone who witnessed any of the shows, anyone who watched me evolve from that bastard Alex Mark into the fully enlightened Nick Ridicule you see before you today, anyone who witnessed what was, would tell you that you’re wrong.

By the time I finally gave up like everyone else, it was to put the final bullet in the head of the NLWF. Imagine watching all your heroes, all the people you look up to, fail. Imagine seeing all those people, people who you built up inside your head, unable to achieve what they once attained.

You have no idea what I’m talking about Corey, because the only person you look up to is yourself, but try to come from a place of understanding on this one. My entire world was a farce. I looked up to all these guys, turned them into heroes inside my mind, watched them attain the seemingly unattainable, then never be able to reach that bar again.

Maybe it’s my fault. Maybe I made you think this game is easy. Maybe I made you believe that my wins inside the ring just came naturally, and didn’t require hours, upon days, upon weeks, upon months, upon years of hard work and determination like no other. Maybe I ruined the game by achieving the things that I have.

I feel as though I raised the bar so high in the NLWF, that no one could grab it anymore. Not even me at the end. I was let down by everyone I ever looked up to. I was disappointed with the way everyone had let themselves go. I was let down time and time again by everyone around me. The one time I thought things would be saved, the guy who was supposed to turn things around walked away from everything.

So go ahead and place your blame on me. Go ahead and call me an asshole for pulling the life support plug on the NLWF. Go ahead and hate me forever for the way things went down. I don’t care. I’ve forgiven each and every one of you, because I understand.

You all let me down. I let you down.

Something funny that I noticed immediately in the IWF is that Chris Matthews hasn’t been able to win. That’s hilarious to me for one reason. Chris Matthews was on the hottest win streak in the NLWF before the doors were closed once and for all. That means he was going to be the guy who was the next star of the NLWF. Had things continued, he would have let me down just like everyone else.

I couldn’t deal with that kind of pressure. Imagine not only having to worry about yourself, what you’re doing, and what’s next for you. But also having to worry about everyone else under contract, what everyone is doing, and what’s next for everyone, but not just what’s next if they win, but also what’s next if they lose.

Hard work beats talent, when talent refuses to work hard.

I tried my very best. Anyone who was a part of the NLWF knows that, except Corey Casey apparently, because he seems to remember me as some sort of a dictator. Sure when I returned from my month of ditching you fucks, I tried to play the role of emperor, but that was primarily for the exodus to begin. I wanted to throw you out. All of the people who let me down, I felt, deserved to be punished. I felt as though them not living up to my expectations of them was a cheap shot at me personally.

So go ahead and blame the death of NLWF on me, tell them I’m crazy and I think I’m god, even though it’s always been you people who said I am, and even though Corey Casey is running around calling himself The Lord again.

I hope I’m on the list of people that you hate. That goes for all of you. Friends have only ever used me, then let me down. If hating me makes you better in the ring, then go for it, be my guest. I’m so good at everything that I do, that I’m pretty easy to hate. But at least now you’ll have the point of view of the man who claim to hate. At least now you’ve got my side of the story, a more honest version than what has been told by Corey.

Now I can finally continue the story of the turd that wont flush. I mean, the story of the career of Corey Casey in the NLWF. Actually, I did mean the story of the turd that wont flush!

Following his start in NLWF, as “The Puppet” Corey Casey, he moved on to take over Salvation, starting the New Dawn of Salvation, with guys who liked to play with dicks, wear masks, rape people, and worship Corey Casey while doing it.

I had better not be fined for that play with dicks comment! That’s not a gay joke, that’s truth! He was in cahoots with Carmine Vestieri who, while torturing Chuck Matthews, pulled out his dick and branded it!

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

And I don’t mean happy!

HOMOSEXUAL! HOMOSEXUAL! HOMOSEXUAL!

Sorry I brought up such a bad memory Chuckster…

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

You’ll get used to all of these by the time I’m finished with the story, because Corey always seems to align himself with the most crooked people he can find. He has a habit of teaming up with people who are considered douches, just so that he can out douche them, proving time and time again that he is the supreme lord douche!

Where was I? Oh yes, gays, rapists and a guy once known as Crazerage! The New Dawn of Salvation had risen from the anus of Satan himself! Corey, while you were playing Lord, I saw right through that to the real you, to who you really were at the time.

The spoiler. He would win matches he was thought to lose and lose matches he was thought to win. He would steal a belt from someone, only to lose it a week later, never being able to defend any major titles.

Following the fail that was New Dawn, Corey knew he had to get a new crew together to watch his back, because he knows that if he’s alone he’ll look even worse than he already looks. He became the most hated man in wrestling, aka The Douche!

He formed a new team called Rated Most Hated, with his original tag team partner who he had stabbed in the back, Ryan Apollos! With the help of his new team, especially Leon “I WATCH REAL PORN” Lonewolf..

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

Corey Casey was able to capture the Undisputed Championship! It was only a matter of time before Chuck Matthews was ready to extract his revenge on the The Douche who almost killed him,. Chuck Matthews slaughtered Corey Casey in a devastation live or die match, where Jessica Matthews was locked inside the tomb.

Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. Wait… Wait….

JESSICA MATTHEWS!? The woman who is pregnant with Corey Casey’s twins? Her life was on the line in a match with Corey Casey?

Yes. Corey Casey and Brenton Cyrus had put her in the tomb and if Chuck started to win, she would be buried in cement. During the match however, Brenton didn’t fill the tomb because he was in love with Jessica. Corey bitched and complained, but then he got his ass handed to him. It was the most dominant Chuck Matthews victory ever seen! Corey begged and pleaded for Jessica, now the woman carrying his children, to be buried in cement, but it wasn’t to be.

Pretty interesting.

Now this is the part of the story where I start to get pissed off though. This is the part of my career where the decline begins. The start of what inevitably would be my downfall. Brenton claimed he was sick and tired of the NLWF, then claimed he would be shutting it down.

Enter Bad Company. The master plan of Chuck Matthews, and a brilliant plan it was. I became so entangled in his plan that I lost sight of who I was. I tried so hard to stop it, to figure it out, to prevent it, to postpone it, to kill it, to burn it down, that I had to become Chuck Matthews just to get it.

And that’s when he pulled the switch.

I used to pride myself on the fact that I was the most humble guy in wrestling. I was happy to be that naïve, childlike, fool. But over time, as I evolved, as my world changed, I lost sight of that guy. I lost Nick Ridicule along the way, but it was when I became Chuck Matthews I realized it.

I knew I would never be myself again. Not because I didn’t want to. But because I had forgotten how.

I battled Bad Company for months, convinced that they were evil. Chuck used Corey so perfectly, masking good intentions behind a veil as ugly as Corey Casey. He made me doubt myself. He made me turn against myself. He knew how to beat me.

Only looking back at things can I say Chuck Matthews earned my respect back. He may not have beaten me physically, but he broke me down to an almost unfixable level. In the moment though, I was hellbent on stopping it, on being the hero.

At first I had the help of Jason to fight Bad Company, but I was so miserable, and such an asshole at the time that I chased him out of my life. I was left to fight Bad Company alone. Each win felt like a loss. Each loss felt like a losing streak. I wanted nothing more than to change things, so I fought harder.

In true Chuck Matthews fashion, I took a beating and kept on eating. Week after week the poundings got worse as Bad Company dominated the NLWF. The only way I beat Chuck Matthews was to lie to his face during the match. It was the only way to get him to throw his game plan out the window. It was the only way to draw him into a fight, and out of his chess match.

Everyone had turned against me once Bad Company took over the NLWF. Chuck threw Corey Casey out of the group once the switch happened, becoming a baby face as he turned us into outlaws. He used his power to crush us, but we kept fighting. With the force of the NLWF behind him, his power was too much. He was using the company as a shield now that he had it. It was then revealed that he and Brenton had been working together to make NLWF great again. They took it from a Bad Company, on the brink of destruction, and they reunited the NLWF.

Master plan executed to perfection.

Nick Ridicule would have joined them. Nick Ridicule would have jumped at the opportunity to join Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews and Ashley Matthews as one of the leaders of NLWF. But Nick Ridicule was dead. All that was left was this bitter, jealous, angry man. He had to get his payback. He had couldn’t be outdone by anyone, even for the greater good he once fought for.

Now at this point, you’re saying to yourself, holy shit this is the greatest and most intriguing stuff I’ve ever heard! You’re probably pressing the pause button, heading to your nearest cabinet, grabbing a snack or some popcorn because my career has been one amazing journey. Now that I’m not talking about Corey Casey’s career, things have gotten intense! I’ll wait for you to get cozy with your snack and beverage… Ready for me to continue?

Alright. Ego isn’t individualized, it’s an individual, capable of controlling anyone and everyone. I’ve seen ego take down some of the greatest men I’ve ever known, because once it takes over, you lose who you truly are. Ego is its own entity, and it spreads faster than any disease on earth. The once humble Nick Ridicule was dead, the Ego infected Nick Ridicule was born.

He couldn’t be happy with perfection. His two heroes had come together and achieved the greater good that Salvation fought and died for. His ego wouldn’t allow them to take credit for such an accomplishment. So he came up with a master plan of his own. He had brought Brandon Macdonald into the NLWF to join Bad Company, working from the inside, while Nick created diversions and decoys to keep Chuck Matthews distracted.

It was the greatest twist in NLWF history. Brandon and I shocked the world at City of Evil. But I was so blinded by ego at that point, that I didn’t even realize what I had done. I was taken over by the attitude, do to me and I’ll do back to you worse. So much so that I killed the NLWF as it was saved.

FTW was a joke. Once NLWF took over again it was too late.

I was an evil, black hearted individual by the end of the run. I tried to blame all of the people around me, I tried to point the finger at everyone else, but I had done it all to myself. In doing so. In finally taking responsibility for things, for what I had done, for my contribution to the death of the NLWF, I was able to find redemption.

I was able to find Nick Ridicule.

How do you like that Corey?

All of that and I didn’t even have to call you a failure once. I let your career do that for me! Then I put it next to a small portion of my career and made you look even worse. Why don’t you shut the fuck up the next time you talk to me, you’ll save yourself some embarrassment. Just die like a warrior. With your head held high, knowing that this will be the greatest event of your miserable career. Your death will be the best highlight of your career. Your death will be celebrated greater than any death this industry has even known. This all makes too much sense. It’s like fate has called out to me, offering me the rights to your death. It’s as if destiny is screaming in my ears, preaching how magnificent your death will be.

I’ve already killed you. It feels like that was in a past life now, but hey, truth be told I’ve probably killed you in several past lives as well. I killed you back then. I’ve killed you now. I’ll kill you at Isolation.

The question I have..

And it has nothing to do with humble pie.

The question is, will you die like a man?

Will you take responsibility for what you’ve done?

I killed the NLWF. I’m proud of killing the NLWF. It had achieved it’s greatest high, just like all of us, before it’s fall. It all depends on how you look back on the NLWF I guess. When I look back, I remember all the best times. All the things I talked about today and so much more. I will forever be in gratitude for the time I spent in the NLWF. For everything I got to witness. For the ups and downs. For everything. When looking back at NLWF I’ll remember the end being Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews saving the company, before the bastard son took it all away.

My heroes are once again my heroes.

I’ve never felt better.

I’ve never been so connected with my godself.

One final question Corey Casey

Are you saved?

You may call yourself a Lord, but that’s not what I am asking you. The question is a simple one, but the answer never is.

Are you saved?

You started all of this and I’ve come to finish it. This world isn’t big enough for the two of us. If I lose to you, I’ll walk away from the IWF like you want me to. I’ll never be seen again, but first I will take back everything I’ve ever said about you. This is our final fight. This is the one. If all our other matches have been cleared away, if all our sins have been cleared away, if we are saved as of right now, then this is the one for judgment.

Judgment day is upon us. I can feel it in the air. I can feel it in my lungs when I take a breath. I can feel that buzzing of anticipation flowing through me. This is the one that matters. This is the single biggest match in the history of the IWF, because for one of us it will be our last. I’m not going into this match to win. I’m going into this match to kill. No titles. No contracts. No sideways stipulations. Just two warriors trapped inside one of the most intimidating structures known to man. A dome so intimidating, gladiators would have pissed themselves at the sight of it.

Only Nick Ridicule is capable of debuting in the main event of a major pay per view. Only Nick Ridicule can deliver the match of the century! A battle like no other! I promise you all and I promise you Corey Casey, one of us is going to die at Isolation.

Spoiler alert, it’s not going to be me!

Are you saved?

Have you considered what I’m going to bring to this match? Have you even begun to think what Nick Ridicule may do to you in his IWF debut? Not only do I have millions of fans to entertain with my violent art of fist flinging, but I have myself to entertain at your expense!

I look at you now Corey Casey and I don’t see what you see. I don’t see you as Destiny’s Chosen One. I don’t feel as though fate is on your side, or else why would I be here to rain all over your GAY PARADE!

I had to get fined one more time. So Nice, they fined me thrice!

I don’t see you as The Turd anymore either. I mean The Lord. Although you are desperately clinging to your past, even though your past was pretty fucking lame, I just don’t see it anymore. I don’t see you as I’ve ever seen you before. I see you in a brand new light. Not as a joke, like I said last week. Because jokes are funny. You joke has gotten old and I’m not laughing anymore.

You’re pathetic.

That is how I see you. When you cross my mind, that is all think of you.

How pathetic.

Are you saved?

Rhetorical question.

You’ll never be saved.

It’s too late for you.

You had a shot. You had a clean slate. A chance to forget all about Nick Ridicule. To move on with your life. To move on to the bigger and better things in IWF. But that’s the thing about you Corey. You can’t move on for some reason. You’re pathetic. You are the worst of the worst and I’m not saying that because I hate you, I don’t give a shit about you. I’m saying it because it’s true. Because for some reason, I believe I can actually get through to you. For some reason I believe my words resonate inside that brain dead, beaten to a pulp, thick and dense skull of yours!

You shouldn’t even wait for me to do you in at Isolation.

Kill yourself.

You don’t have the balls to do it, but you really should. I would have some bit of respect for you if you took that kind of initiative for once.

Kill yourself.

You wont.

Yet you have the nerve to call me a coward.

Everyone knows the truth except for you. How do you think I got into the arena so easily Mr. Casey, boss? I must have someone on the inside of IWF headquarters helping me out. Not helping me out very much, but enough to get me into the door of this fine organization. Enough for me to make the impact that would inevitably lead to this main event match.

So thank you everyone who isn’t Corey Casey. It’s been a blast working for the IWF, everyone who isn’t Corey Casey, and I appreciate your support. I guarantee I will not let any of you down, as I refuse to ever let myself down again.

This is our final showdown Corey Casey. I told you last week as I was hitting you with The End Result, that I was going to beat you so badly verbally, that you’ll know your death is inevitable come pay per view time.

I’ve only just begun, but I think you’re starting to get it.

I am a law unto myself.

If you don't like what I have to say, you'll have your chance to shut me up.

As will I.

Back to top Go down

■The Shoot W/Nick Ridicule■
Page 1 of 1