Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++ Empty
PostSubject: ++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++   ++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++ I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:07 pm

You know, some people just don't understand wrestling. They seem to think that all wrestling is is some kind of a soap opera for men. Well folks, luckily Nick Ridicule is here to help you understand something...

++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++ Dan-Hardy-Wrestling_medium

Oh wait...you still suck! I am so sick of you trying to call me out...i am so sick of you trying to constantly trying to, once again, make this entire thing about you...GUESS WHAT NICK BOY! IWF ISN'T ABOUT YOU! IWF IS ABOUT THE ROSTER...IWF IS ABOUT THE FANS...IWF IS ABOUT WRESTLING!

IWF isn't about the self-inflated jackasses that scream for the world to give a shit about them. IWF isn't about the endless stream of ETA's...like, well...you! I don't even give a shit anymore Nicky m'boy. You can scream and shout to the heavens and beg for someone to hear you...you can plead with the masses to sympathize with you...but in the end...WE ALL NOW THAT YOU'RE A SELF-INFLATED IDIOT! AN EGOTISTICAL SELF-PRAISING JACKASS THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT!

May God have mercy upon your soul
...because i won't

So it is written...So it shall come to pass...

Quoth The Lord
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

++EYE IZ RGHT HUR++
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: