Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip Down Memory Lane. Part 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

A Trip Down Memory Lane. Part 1. Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Down Memory Lane. Part 1.   A Trip Down Memory Lane. Part 1. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Jason Hawk is seen sitting alone in a dark room. The Full Throttle title is on his shoulder and a serious look on his face. I book lays in on the table in front of him.

I don't really take any pride in being the Full Throttle Champion. For the sole reason that it is a mid-card title. Lately I have been running around saying that I am simply better then everyone that will challenge for my title. For the sole reason that I simply am. I mean, one of my biggest challenges is Tim Patrick. I beat him with ease. Connor O'Shannon and Sean O'Rourke. Also two wrestlers that are seen to be great mid carders. I beat them with ease. Even though I have a great deal of respect for Connor he is just not good enough. Guys like TK Jones, Matt Rydell, Tyson Rowle.. They all have the potential. But they are still nowhere near me. But they will get there. But they have a long road ahead of them. Just like I had. Believe me. It wasn't easy.

So I want to take this opportunity to tell you all, everyone who does not really know me. This includes James Shark and Vincent Van Rose. Especially Vincent Van Rose. They do not know who Jason Hawk actually is. They do not know my accomplishment or understand the man that is Jason Hawk. Let me enlighten you two and the rest of you should really listen up too. I want you all to listen because I feel disrespected. Not a single one of you gives me the respect I deserve. You all see yourself on my level. You all think that I can be beaten by you. But there is no chance of that ever happening. But these opinions will all change when you actually know me. When you finally understand just how good I am. When you see just how amazing my career has been this far.

Shall we take a trip down memory lane?

Jason opens the book.

My wrestling career began in NLWF. Sure I had running around in some indy feds before that but they were nothing compared to NLWF. I was just a brash young rookie with an ego that was a little to big. I debuted against Ryan Apollos. The man who would later become a world champion and then never win a match in his life. I lost to him. My debut match. My chance to make an impression and prove that I was the real deal. After that I was struggling to just defeat Maddox Li. A 16 year old Asian kid. But I did manage to beat him. Every single time. I went on to more random matches and show openers and nothing really happened in my personal life. But in December 09 shit turned around for me.

In a fatal four way match I managed to pin Maddox Li at the same time as Dave Zombie pinned Wayne Morley. The stipulation was that whoever was pinned would be fired and the victor would get to face Nick Ridicule for the NLWF title. The following week Dave and I both got our chance and I main evented for the first time. Nick won the match but Dave was the one who took the fall. This meant that I got another chance.

Nick and I faced off again at Dangerous By Design. In, what is probably my favorite match of all time, I faced off against Nick inside the Triple Cage. The stipulation was to climb up to the top and escape back down to the arena floor with the belt. It was in this match that the world for the first and only time saw the ladder catapult. Nick and I fought our hearts out and I started to believe that I could do this. Nick and I made it up to the top at the same time but I was powerbombed all the way back down. And to make things even worse it was straight through the announce table. But I managed to snatch the title and it came down with me. The referee was about to call it a match and let Samantha Praxton introduce me to the world as the new NLWF champion. But Nick noticed the flaw. My feet weren't touching the arena floor. I was laying flat on the remainings of the announce table. Nick took the title from my hands and won the match.

Even though I lost this was a turning point in my career and personal life. After the match Nick raised my arm and a friendship was born. He quickly became my best friend. Without him I would never have made it this far. Even though there has been some bad blood between us I still am forever grateful to him for teaching me the ways of wrestling. He became my role model. My big brother, even though I am older then he is.

But anyways. Fast forward one week and I won my first major title. The New Dawn of Salvation lead by Corey Casey had kidnapped and tortured the current Undisputed champion Shadow Demon. Then forced him into a title match with Steven Angel. Steven Angel easily won it. But there we were to ruin the party. Nick and I. Nick, who had taken over the show after Brenton Cyrus had left, announced that Steven Angel would defend his title right away. I ran through the crowd and entered the ring. I nailed Steven. I took his newly won title and made it mine and I introduced the world to the insane double shooting star press known as the Wind of Changes.

My original match on the show was against Ryan Apollos. This time I defeated him and got my first ever title defense. But Carmine was there to ruin it for me. He announced that Steven Angel used his rematch clause right then and there. I was tired and hurt I couldn't fight another match. But I had to. Steven managed to lock in his lethal ankle lock. I was reaching for the ropes and if it hadn't been for a bitter Ryan Apollos I would have reached them. But he pulled them away from me and I had to tap out.

I had lost my title but the show wasn't over. The Notorious K.I.D returned and cashed in his briefcase on Steven Angel and became the new Undisputed champion. The next week's main event was a triple threat match. The Notorious K.I.D vs Steven Angel vs Jason Hawk. The Undisputed title on the line. In a rather weird match I managed to pick up the victory. As I stood on that turnbuckle and held the title high above my head, I remember it as the happiest moment of my entire life. I had secured the Undisputed title. It was mine and no one could doubt that I was the true champion.

The following week I defended my Undisputed title again. Again proving all the doubters wrong. As I managed to take down the giant that was Brenton Cyrus. That night the brash young rookie became a full fledged main eventer and the future was now. This was around my 21st birthday. The night I met Taylor O'Day. My so called girlfriend. I liked her from the moment I saw her and she felt the same way. She liked me so much that she let me smang her on our first date. We started to date and she was my first serious girlfriend. This was also the time that I got my dog Scott. He was like the son we never had. I loved her. She was the greatest thing to ever happen to me and she will always have a place in my heart. Even considering the bad break-up.

Anyways. Back to that later. Now back to the wrestling. Fast forward a bit and we go to Ultimate Glory. The main event was an Undisputed Elimination match. It was the first time that all three major titles were on the line in the same match It consisted of three matches. First Nick's End Game. Nick won it and therefor defended his NLWF. Next up was the Hawk's Nest. My match. I won it and defended my Undisputed title. And to wrap it up KID won the Triple Cage match and defended his World Heavyweight championship. All three of us defended our titles. That night we proved that nothing was more important then being a good champion. We walked in the same title we walked out with and after this Genocide was born.

Genocide.

Jason Hawk, Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D.

Three of the best NLWF had to offer.

But this? This is a story for another time and believe you me. The fun has just begun. You haven't heard anything yet.

Jason Hawk closes the book and the light shuts off. The only thing seen is the moonlight reflecting in the Full Throttle title.
Back to top Go down

A Trip Down Memory Lane. Part 1.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: