Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"This One's for Mah Homies"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"This One's for Mah Homies" Empty
PostSubject: "This One's for Mah Homies"   "This One's for Mah Homies" I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm

....This week's trash talking has been a little understated from my end. I fully blame myself, I have been preoccupied with the new ME Security gig, and taking a good hard look at the man in the mirror, Literally. That guy looks different every time I turn around. That and I have been too focused one the one thing that won't do me any damn good, James Shark. Hawk man, that being said this one is for you.....

IWF Random backstage interviewer: Hi um, folks in TV Land. My name is Joe Smith and I am a guy they pulled from ringside and handed a mic to. Brass has said they cannot sacrifice anymore interview talent at the hands of Vinnie Van Rose...So here I stand scared shitless....

Vinnie: Don't worry lil dude, I only hurt 'em if they say something to piss me off....You should be alright, just watch your tongue...

Joe Smith: Well I can't very well do that now can I?? It's in my mouth after all....

Vinnie: It's an expression slapnuts, get on with your questions before you end up in the trash like the other guys....

Joe begins to stammer a bit trying to get a question out as Vinnie eyes the catering cart, fingering a crab puff or two and eyeing some buffalo wings....

Vinnie: Hurry this up bud all this food over here is making me hungry....

Joe: Sure thing, sure thing....The first question I asked calls into question why up until this point you have kind of pushed Jason Hawk to the side and focused anger and hostility and general attention of James Shark. Hawk is the one holding the Title after all....

Vinnie: It all has to do with style, I think. Shark has been in my face and I have been in his since I got here. I call him a slave, he calls me soft, I call him a KFC eating Grape pop swilling N Word and he calls me a Brokback gay cowboy....It's all good fun really. Then he proceeded to knock me out 4 times in the main event last week and I j=had to show him he wasn't chasing me off. It all has been a great diservice to JayHawk, I respect the guy totally....He is an Icon in this business and has made the Full Throttle Title something to be proud of. He has made it THE midcard Title to want around your waist. Do you see the High Impact Title being mentioned at Pay Per View time....Let me answer for ya there guy....The answer is NO!! Hell it isn't even defended on our shows at all much less a major Pay Per View like Isolation. I have not come at Hawk simply because of this....Respect and Admiration. I feel as though I owe it to the guy to leave it all in the ring and show that Title and the man who has kept it shiny for me the respect they deserve.

Joe: Hawk has thrown some barbs your way, saying things like it will be a two person match and that you have been beaten by women and not the men that step between the ropes. Do you have anything to say in response to these comments??

Vinnie: I see what you are trying to do here Joe, you are trying to get some sound bites from me and get my blood boiling for the match. In all honesty, Hawk can say what he wants but if he were in my shoes much the same thing may have happened to him, who really knows, am I right?? I did get a few good hits laid on me by the women of the IWF, and I have nt really faced anyone of his and Shark's caliber, before last week. That match gave me a hunger for high profile big named matches and now I can't go back to curtain jerking. As my old bud, Axel Van Osbourne used to say "There ain't no bigger rush cowboy," and the man was right it's just awesome. He and Shark can discount me all they want but it is the guy you underestimate that can be the most dangerous. I think it will be a match on par with Macho Man and Steamboat back in the day. Epic fro the sake of the fans!!

Joe: I am sure Hawk will get all misty about the compliments and respect you have thrown his way, but give us something juicy for your fans, Tell us how you are gonna clip Hawk's wings or make Shark choke on his KFC....

....Vinnie eyes the immense catering cart a lil more intensely and grabs up a couple crab puffs jamming them in every orifice of Joe's he can find, eyes ears and down his throat.....

Vinnie: I told you no sound bites tonight rookie....Chuck I am sorry but this one was the worst, he kept jumping on my last nerve so.....

Joe is still twitching and Vinnie shoves a crab puff further down his throat with a good hard punch to the face....

.....I had to resort to.....DEATH BY CRAB PUFF!!!!

...A midget runs through the screen screaming at the top of his lungs....

Midget: FATALITY!!! FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Vinnie: God I love TK and Chad's midgets....I may ask them for a Big Favour very soon!!!
Back to top Go down

"This One's for Mah Homies"
Page 1 of 1