Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

■TANKS FUR JOYNING US!■

Go down 
AuthorMessage

■TANKS FUR JOYNING US!■ Empty
PostSubject: ■TANKS FUR JOYNING US!■   ■TANKS FUR JOYNING US!■ I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

OH K! NO HE DIDUNT! I CUNT BELEVED DAT GUY WANNADASAY I DUNT KNOO WUT DA WRASSLIN IS ABUT! I CUNT BELEVE DA NERV OV DIS DOOSH! HE IS DA DOOSH POP SICKLE! HE WUNT 2 BRUNGING DA TURD TO DA SHOEW!?!? WAELL DA TURD IS GONAN GOT FLUSHD!

Nice of you to join us Casey. I was afraid you were going to ditch town, get out of dodge, head for the hills, save yourself by running away. I feel a bit at peace, knowing that’s not the case now.

So that’s what IWF is about? Is that what thou lord has declared? Well how about I tell you what I’m about, since you seem to be confused. Please, I know it’s hard for you, but try not to mistake what I’m about, what my IWF intentions are, with who I am as a person.

IWF isn’t about me, yet. I’m about to change that. I have already risen to the very top of the company, against the will of the Lord! I’m one match away from debuting in a match where I beat the current number one contender for the IWF Championship.

You have a rematch clause, correct?

You wont need it once you’re dead.

IWF isn’t about me. Right now. But in the week I’ve been here I’ve drawn more attention than anyone in the short history of your company.

Patience Corey Casey. I’ve only been here a week. I’ll be the face of IWF, trust me.

IWF is about the roster? I love the IWF roster! I think the IWF roster has the most talented wrestlers on this planet. I know that because a majority of them came from the best wrestling promotion to ever grace this planet with its existence. I’m a part of the IWF roster, whether you like it or not. So did you just admit that IWF is about me?

IWF is about the fans? Who has been the peoples champion for the last two years? Who have the people looked to time and time again to entertain them, while others bore them? Nick Ridicule is all about the fans. Looks like I have a few things in common with your precious IWF.

IWF is about wrestling?

That’s where we go our separate ways. Nick Ridicule is not about wrestling. He’s not even about Wrasslin, as your picture would have you believe.

He is about the fight.

I am not a wrestler.

I am not a mixed martial artist.

I am simply a fighter.

I go out there and I fight for my life. As if everyone wants me dead, which isn’t a very far stretch from reality. I fight. You’re a wrestler. A prima donna little bitch who has been handed everything, yet still has no appreciation for anything.

You’re painting a picture that doesn’t exist. You’re saying things that have no backing, no support. I’m glad to see that you have some fight in you. But you not a fighter.

One of us is not leaving Isolation.

Killing you is the only thing on my mind.

But I promise you one thing.

Your death will be glorious.

It will mark the era of excellence that is headlined by the only man capable of doing nothing, then main eventing a week later.

The era of Ridicule.

I’m here to fight.

I’m here to fight everyone.

I’m not here to kiss ass like I’ve seen so many do. Like I watched so many do for so long.

I’m here to test my fighting ability against anyone put in front of me. To represent IWF with honor, as the very best.

Fuck you Corey!

Your words have no substance. No truth. No nothing.

But soon you'll never speak another word again.

Nothing will be written

Nothing will come to pass.

You will not be missed or even remembered.

Because wrestling is a cold blooded business.

Where only the best persevere.

Back to top Go down

■TANKS FUR JOYNING US!■
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: